Countless apps and sites store your to-do list in their own proprietary database and file format. But you can open a todo.txt file with every text editor under the sun. Todo.txt for Android manages your to-do list on the go and automatically syncs the file to all your computers and devices via Dropbox.
Future-proof your to-do list and store it in a plain text file YOU control. Todo.txt for Android makes it easy to add, update and prioritize tasks, tag them with project names and contexts, search, filter, and most importantly, mark your tasks complete.
To use this app, you must have a Dropbox account (http://dropbox.com).
With Todo.txt you can:
★ Keep your todo list in a documented, human-readable, plain text format.
★ Save your todo.txt file in Dropbox for access from all your devices.
★ Enter multiple tasks in a single input box.
★ Perform batch updates (complete, prioritize, delete) to multiple selected tasks at once.
★ Quickly filter and group tasks by project or context.
★ Search your list by keyword.
★ Sort your list by priority, date, or line number.
★ See how long a task has been on your list.
★ Archive completed tasks to a done.txt file.
★ Dial a phone number or send an email directly from a task with a phone number or email address in it.
★ Add a single or multiple tasks to your default calendar to create a reminder.
★ Keep your list on your homescreen with a resizable, scrollable widget.
★ Set up optional background sync at an interval you choose.
★ Share selected tasks or the whole list via Android's Share menu.
★ Send text from any other app on your phone, like email, into a new task via Android's Share menu.
★ Enter tasks using Android's "Note to self" Voice Action.
★ Adjust the app's text size via Android's system font size setting.
DROPBOX FULL ACCESS: Requires full access to your Dropbox account so that you can freely choose your todo.txt file's location (and so that other apps can access it as well).
FULL NETWORK ACCESS: To sync to Dropbox.
VIEW NETWORK CONNECTIONS: To determine whether or not syncing to Dropbox is possible.
RUN AT STARTUP: Only runs at startup if you enable automatic background sync in settings (disabled by default).
Create custom filters so you can easily organize and switch between to-do lists. Use the calendar month view for a quick way to see all of your upcoming tasks.
Some Features Include:
● Customizable to-do list view.
● Customizable sorting and filtering.
● Save and name custom sort filter.
● Optional quick search.
● Calendar month view.
● A view details screen that automatically creates links to locations, websites, email addresses, and phone numbers.
● Repeating tasks.
● Repeating reminder alarms.
● Ability to snooze the alarm.
● Customizable home screen widget.
● Export todo task list as TXT, XML, CSV or Outlook CSV files to the SD card.
● Import XML and CSV file.
● Automatically backup to-do tasks to the SD card on a fixed schedule.
● Send a to-do task to the Google calendar.
● Optional microphone buttons for speech to text input.
● Selectable themes.
● Online user manual.
Visit the ToDo Task Manager website at www.mikesandroidworkshop.com for more information.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: How can I automatically dial a phone number entered in a task?
A: Type in a phone number in either the contact field or in the note field to display that phone number as a link when viewing it on either the 'Task Detail View' screen or the 'Alarm Notification detail' screen. Clicking on the link will automatically dial that number.
Q: How do I create a custom filter?
A: To save custom filters press the phones menu button while you are on the 'Sort and Filter Settings' window. A menu will pop up. Select 'Save Filter Settings As..'. Then type in the new filter name and press OK.
Q: Can ToDo Task Manager sync with Google?
A: To add a task to your calendar long press on a task in the task list until a context menu pops up. Then select the option 'Add to Google Calendar'.
The 'Toodledo.com Sync Add-on -Beta' add-on will sync with the web site Toodledo.com. On the Toodledo website there are third party tools to sync will Google ( http://www.toodledo.com/widget/google_gadget.php ). This should allow you to sync my application with Google indirectly.
Q: Can ToDo Task Manager sync with Outlook?
A: My application does not directly sync with Outlook. It provides the option to import and export tasks to Outlook using a CSV file.
The 'Toodledo.com Sync Add-on -Beta' add-on will sync with the web site Toodledo.com. On the Toodledo website there are third party tools to sync will Outlook ( http://www.toodledo.com/connect_outlook.php ). This should allow you to sync my application with Outlook indirectly.
Q: How can I search for a specific task in the to-do list?
A: The search feature is turned off by default. In the application settings select 'Searching, Sorting, and Filtering'. Then check the 'Quick Search On/Off' setting.
When quick search is turned on my application will filter the task list based on the text typed in the text field at the bottom of the task list screen.
Q: How do I create a new category?
A: To create a new category simple type in the new category in the category field on the task edit screen. The button next to the category field displays all of the existing categories in all of the other tasks.
Q: How can I enter additional information in a new task without having to click on the task in the task list?
A: Click on the add task button without entering a task title in the text entry field to automatically open the task creation screen. You can also set default values for most of the fields.
- Write and manage your tasks
- Add comments and ideas for task
- Set notification for task
- Search tasks
- Protect by setting password for app
- Add user categories
- Send your tasks by email
- Backup your todo list to SD card
- Recovery your tasks from SD card
- Selection sound of notification
- Optimisation for android tablets
- Dark and lite themes
* Sync with Google Tasks at the core *
Sync with Google Tasks is not just another bullet point in an endless feature list, but lies at the heart of the application. Our goal is to bring all the features you are enjoying online to your Android device.
* Tuned to the whole Android ecosystem *
Tasks uses the modern design language introduced with Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich throughout the application. However, that doesn’t mean that we compromise on compatibility, as we made sure that Tasks runs on Android 2.2 or later. And whether you have a phone, a tablet or anything in between, the UI just feels right for the screen you are holding in your hands.
* Additional Features *
Due date reminders
Multiple Google accounts
Light and dark theme
Integration into Android sharing system
Sort by rearranging or by due date
* Versions *
Next to the paid version we also offer a free, ad-supported version which will start showing ads after 10 days. Both versions offer the same functionality and features. You won’t lose any data if you decide to upgrade from the free to the paid version as all the data is synced with Google Tasks.
* Move to SD card not supported due to problems with widgets *
/du:/ is a clean, sleek and simple task and ToDo list management app with support for location based reminders and integration with your favorite Calendar app.
- Clean and nice minimalistic interface
- Multiple task lists with color labels
- Time reminders
- Location reminders
- Birthday reminders (reminds on your contacts' birthdays)
- Repeated tasks
- Integration with your favorite Calendar app
- Nice and useful widget
- DashClock Widget integration, please see http://goo.gl/VAV0Kr
- Task search
- Google Tasks Sync
- Material design theme (Android 5 only) and 2 classic themes
- Custom reminder snooze intervals
GOALS ToDo is the ultimate personal task manager, featuring a to-do list, Getting Things Done (GTD) support and lots of fresh ideas. Seamlessly integrates with your phone's calendar, maps and contacts. Includes a widget and extensive help features to get you started.
Try GOALS ToDo Free.
1. Quickly mark your tasks directly on the list with multiple status values and focus levels.
2. Unclutter your to-do list and let GOALS narrow down your tasks to just the relevant ones.
3. Add contacts from your phone to individual tasks.
4. Take control of your projects by categorizing and activating current projects, keep track of stalled projects.
5. Never lose focus thanks to the unique and powerful Refocus Wizard.
Available languages include:
Tasks N ToDo's is the ultimate to-do list app that is designed to be the best personal task manager app for Android smartphones and tablets. Tasks N ToDo's helps you get organized and keep up with life's many tasks and to-do's with minimal effort. Just key in your Google Tasks and to-do list and the app will handle the rest.
Upcoming Google Task lists and to-do's are clearly presented in a logical deadline based layout that helps you better prioritize the things that you need to do.
Setting due dates, notes, reminders for your to-do list are all easily accomplished with the minimal number of taps via the quick action menu and the quick task add interface.
Syncing your task and to-do list with Google Tasks is also extremely easy and ultra reliable. By activating Google Task sync, not only can you automatically backup your task & todo list to the cloud, your Google Tasks & todo list can also be synchronized between your Android tablet and your Android smartphone!
Tasks N ToDo's is also one of the few top android to-do list app that is fully optimized for both smartphones and tablets.
Complete List of Features
- Full synchronization support with Google Task lists using official Google Tasks API
- Setup task reminder notifications for one-time as well as repeating tasks and to-do's
- Tasks / todo entries with due dates can be set to repeat automatically with flexible recurrence schedule
- Send urgent tasks to the top of the list with one quick action
- Filter and sort your Google Tasks / to-do list anyway you want
- Drag and drop your Google Tasks / to-do list to reorder the lists any way you like
- Calendar-style date picker with quick date pickers for Today, Tomorrow and Next Week lets you quickly set due dates for your tasks and to-do's with deadlines.
- Navigate between Google Tasks & todo lists easily using swiping gestures.
- Easy task & todo list management with quick action menus
- Enter tasks into your todo list just by talking to your phone
- Even faster access with home screen widgets with quick shortcuts to add or view tasks
- Backup/restore data to SD card
- Fully optimized for both tablets and phones
This app is brought to you by Handy Apps!
Connect with us on Facebook at: https://www.facebook.com/HandyAppsInc
1-3-5 To-Do will help narrow down your daily task list to only 9 items - one BIG thing, three medium things and five small things. It’s that simple! No more endless to-do lists, and you stay focused on the only thing that matters: getting things done.
"Nice, fresh approach to those that can’t get on with the traditional To-Do list format."
• Plan your Today and Tomorrow
• Add up to 9 to-dos per day
• Predefined priority
• Get a snapshot of your to-dos with a Calendar and check history of your to-dos
• Add ideas and to-dos without priorities and specific dates to Someday
• Use Someday to move lower priority to-dos from prioritized lists
• Swipe right to left to delete tasks and vice versa to complete a task
• Use preset tags for better task management, or create your own tags
• Tap and hold to rearrange to-do lists or move them from one list to another
• No endless, overwhelming to-do lists that drive you mad
DoTime is a beautiful and innovative combined Todo list and time tracking. It's easy to use with a streamlined user interface that let you quickly and efficiently manage todos and time trackings. Simply start time tracking for a todo, create new projects on the fly, get an overview of the total time spent on each project and sync with Google Task or export your time tracked data as spreadsheets seamlessly. Drag and drop to organize your todos within projects.
DoTime is the innovative tool for your daily use - whether it's private or professional.
Make it individual! Choose your own design and let DoTime fit your style.
DoTime was built to be highly reliable and easy to use. It recovers running time trackings even when the phone has been shut down. You can keep track of your todos, time trackings and projects in a most efficient and intuitive way.
The purchase includes many updates which will add much more functionality in the near future.
Here's what you get:
- Innovative and beautifully designed todo list
- Easy to use and reliable time tracking
- Simply drag and drop to organize your todos within a project
- Mark todos as priority to easier recognize what's important
- Set reminders to todos
- Export and sharing functionality with many options
- Full Google Task synchronization
- Many themes to choose from
- User-oriented support
- Many additional features in the near future and short update cycle
- Support for the following languages: English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Polish, Russian and Portuguese. More to come
If you wish to have a feature implemented just contact us and we'll try to make it happen.
SplenDO is smart task list for everyday use.
It is truly usable with great user experience.
No matter who you are and what you do - you will be better organized!
At home, at work and in your free time - you will focus on really important things!
SplenDO is powerful in its simplicity and convenience of use.
• User friendly task management
• Grouping tasks in handy task lists
• Smart home screen widgets show instantly what to do
• Intelligent notifications exactly when you need them
• Syncing with Google that just works
• Adding tasks via voice
• Notifications use sounds, vibrations and built-in speech synthesizer (TTS)
• Icon widget - icon with optional today's and overdue tasks counter
• List Widget - resizable widget displays upcoming tasks
• Status bar - component (in the notifications area) keeping you up to date
• Quick Task Bar - to add something hot quickly
• Support for recurring tasks
• Time for shopping? Need to add many tasks at one go? Great, batch mode is on-board!
• Support for: tasks without a due date, all-day-long tasks and tasks at a specific hour of the day
• Bidirectional synchronization with Google Tasks
• Many useful configuration options
• Predefined task lists
• Actions on group of tasks (bulk actions, long-click selection support)
• Integration with sharing on Android - sharing tasks with other apps and receiving shared data
• Creating tasks from the content of system clipboard
• SplenDO is free to download and use
• Splend Apps support and more!
• Visit SplendApps.com: http://splendapps.com/
• Contact Us: http://splendapps.com/contact-us
• Twitter: http://twitter.com/SplendApps
• Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/SplendApps
• Google+: https://google.com/+Splendapps
TickTick is a simple to-do list app, which helps you to get all things done and cloud sync tasks. It is cross-platform, available for Android ((UI suitable for tablet also), iOS, Chrome Extension and web. With TickTick at hand, you can organize your life in an easier way.
TickTick is free but you can also upgrade to Pro account for full access of premium features:http://ticktick.com/about/upgrade
★ Key feature of TickTick:
● Sync tasks across all devices
● Create widget for easy access
● Set flexible recurring tasks
● Create checklist
● Share task lists for collaboration
● Add task via email
● Upload attachment to tasks
● Integrate with calendar application
● Classify tasks with tags
★ More functions to help you get focused and boost productivity
➔ Instant time & location reminder
➔ Four priority levels
➔ Different sort options (by order/date/name/priority)
➔ Add notes/comments to tasks
➔ Batch edit tasks
➔ Quick search tasks
➔ Voice input tasks via Google Now voice command
We are asking for permissions to access contacts, phone status, NFC & location on your phone in order to offer features.
❖ Connect with us at Facebook:https://www.facebook.com/TickTickApp
keywords: tick tick, get things done, ticktock, gtasks, list notes, wunderlist, evernote, shopping list, checklist, task manager, calendar, todo list, to-do, to-do list
It's FREE - No Ads, No pay for additional feature & No hidden costs - Completely Free!
- Add, Edit & Delete Tasks.
- Organize your tasks into different folders.
- Backup & Synchronise to Toodledo server.
- You can create a Toodledo account from within the app itself.
- Set notification alarm for important tasks.
- Different types of widgets.
- Secure your tasks with password
- Supported Non-ASCII Characters
- Reminder for your todos.
- Add your repeated tasks (The most requested feature in all requests we've received so far).
More awesome features are being developed, so leave a review to make it even better!
- Assign a priority to every task
- Assign a Due To Date to the task/note
- Set an alarm to the important tasks
- Assign a list of sub task composing the main task
- Monitoring of the accomplishment level
- Order by priority the tasks list
- Assign an accomplished status to every task and subtask
- MULTI LANGUAGE (English, Italiano, Español) automatic based on you Android device Locale.
- WIDGET sticky notes , you can have on your desktop a sticky notes with the tasks/notes you prefer
- ToDo Calendar, useful calendar to have all your tasks under controll.
(Notepad, memo, note, sticker, notebook, notes pad)
Please, make a backup of data.
Widgets are not apps, therefore there will not be an app icon. Use the widget as a widget and it will work just fine.
• Quickly get started by choosing from thousands of pre-made checklist templates (unique to our ToDo app)
• Unlimited number of checklists and (sub) tasks
• Easily syncs with your online FREE Checklist.com account to access on other devices and from your desktop/ laptop. Works in offline mode
• Manage your tasks: check, mark important, reminders, repeat tasks, task notes, drag and drop to reorder and more
• Share your workload with friends, family and co-workers by easily inviting them and assigning individual tasks
• Let the smart lists highlight what’s important in your life right now
• Send your checklists to any app on your device (Email, Facebook, Twitter etc.)
• Quickly keep track of what’s important via the Checklist widgets
• A simple, clean, easy to use app that keeps you on track
• Keep yourself productive by jotting down what’s important in your day
• No need to reinvent the wheel and manually input checklists. Re-use other people’s checklist templates to get a head start.
• Stay in sync with the people around you from any place and any device
• 100% free - all features are included and no in-app purchases or pro version upgrade needed.
Examples where Checklist can be useful for you:
• As your Shopping list. Create your grocery list in your browser, share it with your partner so that when they are on the way home, it is available on their (or your) mobile.
• Movies & TV series. Set weekly reminders at the right time so you never miss a show again. Keep a tab on the movies you haven’t still watched
• Private & Work. Keep them separated with a checklist for each
• Bills. Never forget to pay a bill on time. Just add a friendly monthly reminder
• Templates. Looking for a wedding checklist, moving checklist or baby checklist? Going on a trip and need a travel checklist? We have thousands of checklist templates to choose from
• Great for GTD - Getting Things Done
Our site: http://checklist.com
Contact us: http://checklist.com/contact
Our support: http://checklist.uservoice.com/knowledgebase
- Organize your todo list by moving tasks and creating a hierarchy
- Supports multiple Google Tasks accounts
- Set up account specific reminders and sync intervals to make sure your todo lists are up-to-date
- Swipe between task lists and individual tasks
- Quick add to quickly create tasks and set the due date without the need to modify each task
- Quickly move/copy tasks between lists
- Persistent notifications to remind you about the days tasks (Android 4.1+)
- Widget that keeps you up-to-date on your most important todo lists (includes lockscreen support for 4.2)
- Notification actions to complete a task without the need to go into the app (Android 4.1+)
- DashClock extension added (Android 4.2+)
- Recurring tasks
The pro version has the following features:
- No Ads
- Persistent notifications to see your daily tasks anytime
- Ability to snooze or postpone a task notification
- Can switch themes (Dark and Light)
- Can select multiple todo lists to be displayed on the widget
- Can change the number of days for the upcoming list
- Searching tasks based on title and notes
- Can add your todo lists to a local calendar on your device. Should work with all calendar widgets!
todo, to-do, google tasks, tasks, tasklist, do it, doit, calendar, notes, due, gmail, sync, persistent notification