== About ==
NDKmol is a molecular viewer for Android. You can view three dimensional structures of proteins, nucleic acids and small molecules. NDKmol supports most of common representations for molecules, such as ribbon, trace, stick, sphere and line. NDKmol also supports symmetry operations; biological assemblies and crystal packing can be displayed. You can search and download structures from RCSB PDB and NCBI Pubchem.
NDKmol has almost same functionality as GLmol, which is written in
== Features ==
* Read PDB or SDF/MOL file
* Rotate/Translate/Zoom model by finger
- Sphere(van der Waals radius)
- Alpha carbon trace
- Ribbon (Thin or Thick)
- B factor tube
- Nucleic acid ladder
- Nucleic acid line
- solvent 'stars'
* Smoothing of beta-sheets
- By chain
- By secondary structure(when defined in SHEET/HELIX records)
- By Elements
- Gradation (a.k.a chainbow)
- B factor
- Display unit cell
- Show crystal packing (when defined in REMARK section)
- Display biological assembly (when defined in REMARK section)
== How to Use ==
When launched, NDKmol automatically loads Porin (PDBID: 2POR) as an example. You can rotate the molecule by your finger.
To zoom or translate the molecule, press MENU button in your phone/tablet and select the mode. Two-finger gestures are also supported.
Everything else can be done from the MENU.
To load other PDB files, please put the file in "PDB" directory of the SD card and select "Open" command in the MENU. You can also download structures directly from RCSB PDB and NCBI PubChem web server. Select "Search and Download" in the menu.
== Contact ==
Project website is located at http://webglmol.sourceforge.jp/ . You can get source codes for this program from here.
Comments and suggestions are welcome at http://sourceforge.jp/projects/webglmol/forums/ or firstname.lastname@example.org
=== LICENSE notice ===
NDKmol itself is licensed under GNU Lesser General Public License as follows.
However, PDB files included as examples are under DIFFERENT conditions.
NDKmol - Molecular Viewer for Android
(C) Copyright 2011, biochem_fan
This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify
it under the terms of the GNU Lesser General Public License as published by
the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or
(at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
GNU Lesser General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU Lesser General Public License
along with this program. If not, see <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/>.
Users of the Jmol Molecular Visualization Activity can download and investigate on their Android tablet over 60,000 biomolecular structures directly from the Protein Data Bank (PDB) by keyword or PDB ID and over 40,000,000 unique structures from the National Institutes of Health National Cancer Institute (NIH/NCI) using a wide variety of chemical identifiers, including CAS registry numbers, InChI keys, trade names, common names, and IUPAC-format names, among others. (For a full list, see http://cactus.nci.nih.gov/chemical/structure.) Files from any other internet-available site that can be read by Jmol may also be loaded.
The Jmol Molecular Visualization Activity is a nearly full touch-screen implementation of Jmol allowing for command-line entry of Jmol commands (see http://chemapps.stolaf.edu/jmol/docs) as well as a variety of preset simple visualization modes. Additional renderings include a full range of visualizations for crystals (unit cells, symmetry operators, Miller planes, for example), a wide variety of surfaces including Van der Waals surfaces, solvent-accessible surfaces, cavities, and molecular surfaces, and atomic and molecular orbitals.
Special features of the Android version of Jmol include a connection to the gyroscope, allowing for initiating of spinning by simply moving the tablet in a natural fashion (see http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JPwvCmD5IDg and http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7uOkhoJ0Oc).
This activity is under active development. Feedback is much appreciated.
Do you want to see different molecules such as adrenaline, cocaine, amino acids and etc. with real 3D stereoscopic mode?
With "Molecule 3D" you can look at them with several 3D stereoscopic modes: Anaglyth, Side by Side and Mirror separated.
"Molecule 3D" helps you to understand space structure of complex molecules.
For Anaglyph stereoscopic mode you must have Anaglyph stereo glasses having red/green-blue color division.
Some people can see stereoscopic image without special glasses using Side by Side or Mirror separated mode.
You can simply open any file in PDB(protein Data Bank) format or choose some molecules in the available list and interact with it by simple standard touch control.
File browser shows files only with *.pdb, *.ent, *.txt extensions and only not empty directories.
Some basic control features:
- main menu is called by clicking on the title of the main window(where molecule is displayed) or by context menu;
- grouping, search are available by context menu in the "Molecule List" window.
Interleaved stereoscopic mode for HTC Evo 3D mobile phone is supported. It is automatically detected and added in stereo mode list.
Una sintesi esauriente per conoscere le basi della vita, la struttura e le funzioni della cellula, i principi dell'eredità biologica, l'evoluzione, la classificazione degli esseri viventi, l'anatomia umana e animale e i principi di etologia ed ecologia.
Con Studiafacile – Biologia puoi:
• Scegliere il contenuto che ti interessa e condividerlo via mail o con Facebook
• Inserire i tuoi appunti, rileggerli e condividerli
• Ripassare velocemente i capitoli con le schede di sintesi
• Verificare le tue conoscenze nella sezione quiz
• Approfondire i concetti principali con il pratico glossario
• Personalizzare la navigazione con la funzione segnalibri
• Trovare rapidamente gli argomenti di interesse con la ricerca libera nel testo
Utili come un bigino, pratici come una guida, completi come un libro di scuola.
Studiafacile. Veloci da leggere, facili da ricordare.
Chegou o novo Estudapp: Biologia!
São milhares de questões sobre Biologia. Vai ficar fora dessa? Alguns assuntos abordados são:
Desafie seus amigos!
Compartilhe seus resultados!
Baixe já, pois seus concorrentes já estão fazendo isso!
As moléculas apresentadas podem ser manipuladas pelos usuários, permitindo a visualização por diferentes ângulos, assim como ampliar ou reduzir as estruturas, para que seja dado destaque em áreas de interesse. Cada molécula possui um texto explicativo.
Apoio: Sociedade Brasileria de Química (SBQ), INCT Energia e Ambiente e INCT Inomat
Aqui você encontrará exercícios GABARITADOS, RESOLVIDOS e COMENTADOS.
São exercícios em formato de simulados, mas, só de BIOLOGIA.
Respondam pensando no tempo também, afinal você tem que se preparar o melhor possível.
With more than 35 topics in Biology, students will learn everything they need in preparation for their exams.
The app has around eight categories that deal with tutorials, formula, possible exam questions, biology practical and dictionary.
If you are a biology lover, you will definite like this app. For students writing exam like WAEC, NECO, JAMB, KCSE, Post JAMB and GCE, this app is for you.
The following topics are covered in this app:
Concept of living thing
Organization of life
Cell and its environment
Cell as a living form
Central Nervous System
Human Sense Organ
Micro-organism and Man
Biology of Heredity
Basis of Heredity
Probability in Genetics
Genetics in Medicine
Evolution and Adaptation
Theory of Evolution
Component of Eco system
Ecology of Population
Food Webs and Trophic Levels
Conservation of Resources
Disclaimer: The question and solution section uses Past WAEC exam questions and solutions which were provided by WAEC for students planning to sit for WAEC exams
We are always in the look out on how to improve our apps. If you have any suggestion or question about this app, please kindly use the email below to get in touch with us.
You can use your finger to tap on parts of the cell to select and zoom in on that particular organelle. Each organelle comes with a name and a short description of its function in the cell.
For a better view of each cell, hold down one finger on the screen, and drag to rotate around the cell or selected organelle. You can zoom in and out by pinching or flaring with two fingers at once.
We hope you enjoy!
Initial ribbons support (no sheets yet)
Check the server news for HOWTOs and explanations.
Contribute your molecules to the library (share button) and enter our contributor ranking!
Please report any problems via mail! :-)
### NEXT ###
Complete ribbons support
The Atomdroid app is a computational chemistry tool for the Android platform. It can be used as a molecular viewer/builder and contains local optimization and Monte Carlo simulation features. Install now and experience mobile computational chemistry!
List of features:
* molecular viewing (compatible with xyz and pdb files)
* trajectory analysis and viewing
* molecular building (export to xyz)
* PDB downloader (requires the Internet permission, downloads compressed pdb to save on your data plan)
* Atomdroid molecular libraries (requires the Internet permission)
* local optimization (L-BFGS and Powell algorithms)
* Monte Carlo simulation and analysis
* Global optimization using a Monte Carlo with minimizations approach
* Universal Force Field (UFF) implementation (currently without electrostatics)
* communication with other Atomdroid users via bluetooth and share your molecules (requires bluetooth permission, we are VERY cautious with using it)
Future versions will contain:
* more force field implementations (including analytical gradients)
* molecular dynamics engine
* and more...
The application is currently in beta state. Please report any bugs to email@example.com, we will be pleased to solve them quickly.
Support for Atomdroid molecular libraries: If you want to create your own library (e.g. for courses) let us know via mail and we provide you with the necessary tools and information free of charge!
The trajectories of the particles are determined numerically. The well known Velocity Verlet integration of Newton's equation of motions is used for a system of interacting particles. Forces between particles are defined analytically using a "pair potential function" that depends on the distance between two particles.
In physics, MMD is used to examine the dynamics of atomic-level phenomena that cannot be observed directly. Within the mobile devices context, it can be used as a small mobile laboratory to understand the basics of the particle physics. Furthermore it can be used to produce nice dynamical pictures that are suitable as a live wallpaper.
- The application can be set as a live wallpaper that visualizes the current experimental set up.
- In the live wallpaper mode, the active “static” wallpaper can be used as a background. You can mix your favorite background picture with particles “flying” in front of it.
- The changes made in main application will be applied to live wallpaper daemon to make the wallpaper tuning easier.
- Generation of an initial structure of the particles use diagonal or square grids with given dimension
- Possibility to select a boundary condition (full energy is constant, kinetic energy is constant, or no constraints)
- If kinetic energy is constrained, it is possible to apply “thermal change” that simulates heating/cooling of the system
- Possibility to change the gravity value. The gravity vector can be also changed by rotating of the device.
- Possibility to select and visualize selected potential. Currently, three common potentials are available: Lennard-Jones, Morse and Born-Mayer.
- The particle skin can be selected from build-in clip art.
- Multi-touch interface is used to zoom and drag the experimental area.
Note: since the application implements a numerical integration method, it generates a significant CPU load. Therefore, the live wallpaper mode is not suitable for low-power devices.
Keywords: live wallpaper, HD wallpaper, physics, molecular dynamics, atom simulations, experiment
This application displays and allows you to interact (using the touchscreen to rotate) with a 3D molecular model of your choice.
You can choose a 3D model of the available molecules and interact with it by hitting the screen.
Furthermore, for each molecular model, there is information about it, you can consult.
If you want to watch a 3D model of molecules such as O2, N2, Ozone ... Do not waste time and try it!
Aplicativo Oficial do Professor Rodrigo Acácio.
Vários assuntos da biologia abordados de forma curta e direta.
Vídeos de apresentação de cada aba, comentados pelo professor.
Guia de tópicos dos assuntos de Introdução à Biologia, Bioquímica, Citologia, Taxonomia e Reino dos Seres Vivos.
Com uma abordagem diferenciada, o LookBio facilita a consulta da Biologia do ensino médio.
This app provides a visual approach to organic chemistry. It is not meant to replace a textbook - it should be seen as a visual aid. The molecules and reactions are just briefly described. The main focus are the numerous animations of the molecules and reactions. Currently only alkanes, alkenes and alkynes are described. You can test your knowledge through a quiz of 40 questions.
IMPORTANT: Hardware requirements - SCREEN SIZE > 3.7 inches and DUAL-CORE CPU!
The animations are strongly compressed in order to keep the app size small. This is why the animations only run on newer smartphones!