Are your muscles stiff and aching after sitting for long hours at your desk? How can you improve your lifting posture?
Introducing ergo@WSH – a mobile application on ergonomics developed by the Workplace Safety and Health (WSH) Institute, Singapore for iOS and Android smart phones and tablets.
What is it?
ergo@WSH is meant for both WSH professionals and the general public. WSH professionals can use it as a tool to identify ergonomic hazards in the workplace and provide recommendations to prevent musculoskeletal complaints. It can also help to raise general awareness of good postures.
You will find that ergo@WSH is easy-to-use to:
- Evaluate sitting and lifting postures using photographs and videos
- Receive tips on how to improve postures
- Monitor changes in posture and health complaints over time
- Share posture analysis results via Facebook, Twitter, email
- Receive stretching exercise tips
- Set exercise reminders
Download ergo@WSH today for a safer and healthier you!
Keywords: posture, work, workplace, health, safety, ergonomic, ergonomics, exercise, ergo, sitting, lifting, analysis, analyze, analyse, MOM, WSHI, WSH, OSH