Momentum, the flagship magazine of the National MS Society, is the largest MS-related publication in the world. The quarterly magazine includes stories by and about people living with MS, expert opinion from MS specialists, and reports on current events, MS advocacy and advances in MS research.
• Thrive: Deep dives into wellness, symptom management and social matters, with a focus on living your best life.
• Connect: Building, growing and maintaining relationships.
• Solve: The latest scientific research, discoveries and findings about MS.
• Move: Spotlight on events that help to raise awareness and funds for MS research and programs.
In Every Issue
• In the Know: Practical tips for managing finances, health, nutrition and fitness.
• Impact: Profiles of people who have touched lives within the MS community.
• Fired Up: People affected by MS raise their voices about an issue, challenge or event.
• This is Me: Reader-submitted stories and art designed to inspire and uplift.