Operation of the camera is possible by a smart phone through Wi-Fi connection.
Through the application, camera settings can be changed, the recording video angle can be set, video recording can be started and stopped, video and picture files can be previewed from the file list and the sensor information from an ANT+ bicycle computer can be included with the video.
Do not miss out on this great app and be part of the growing bike fan community!
You can download now the app for your smartphone iOS and Android platforms available.
スマートフォンのサイズ:幅 73mm、高さ 142mm、厚み 10mm 以内
Android 機種:上記サイズ内 OS:4.1以上、H264/AAC デコーダー対応機種 (2015 年 1 月末現在)
Biker make it easy for you.
BIKER a easy tool to find product in BikeRadar.
Road BIke, Mountain Bike, Bianch, Giant, Merida, BMC, Canyon, Carrera, Cinelli, Colnago, Derosa, Felt, Look, Massi, Time, Colnago, Shimano, Campagnolo, SRAM, Bike Review, Bike News ...etc.
Follow the easy step by step guides and learn how to tie rigs, knots and lead systems. iRigs will also help you choose the right hooks and leads for every fishing situation.
Get that extra edge and fish with some of the rigs used by the professionals. This app features rigs from some of the biggest & best companies in the business including ESP, Korda, Shimano, Carp R Us, Thinking Anglers, Gardener and Nash... not to mention some other great rigs from the iAngler team that you won't of seen in any magazine.
Due to technical issues beyond our control, we are unfortunately unable to offer seamless upgrading to iRigs 1.2. Those who have purchased the full price iRigs 1.0 may re-purchase iRigs 1.2 and email firstname.lastname@example.org immediately with your name and address for a full refund of this cost, we aim to provide refunds and email confirmation within 48 hours. We will only provide refunds to those parties that are already iRigs 1.0 customers and have downloaded the new iRigs 1.2. If you have any further questions regarding this issue please feel free to email us.
Sorry for any inconvenience caused on this matter. The update however – is worth it! More Rigs... with added Lead Systems, Hook Patterns, Lead Options and Knot Guide.
Master how to tie an assortment of rigs that offer different presentations, no matter what the bait or the conditions. These rigs cover every situation, whether that be a boilie nailed hard to the bottom, a Zig Rig offered mid water or a Chod Rig cast tangle free to a showing fish in weed, the iAngler Carp Rig App covers them all.
We have so many rigs on the application, that we have also introduced a colour coded menu interface, so that at one glance you can see what presentations are most suited to the bottom you are fishing over, whether that be extreme weed, through to deep silt, we cover them all and more.
Get that extra edge by using these rigs, which have lead to the downfall of many monster carp all over the country.
Rigs covered in iRigs are: The Blowback Rig, The Bottom Bait Rig, The Chod Rig, The Combi Rig (Korda), The Fake Baits Rig (Thinking Anglers), The Fluoro Mouthsnagger Rig (Carp R Us), The KD Rig, The Mega Maggot Rig (Gardner), The Maggot Rig, The Multi-Rig, The Simple Faithful Rig (ESP), The Stiff Hinged Rig, The Stiff Fluoro Rig, The Swimmer Rig, The Triggalink Blowback Combi Rig (Nash), The Withy Pool Rig, The Zig Rig, The 360 Rig & The 360 Bent Hinge Rig (Shimano).
Choosing the correct lead system is vital to ensure fish safety and help you land every fish that you hook. Follow our guide and learn how to set up a Helicopter/Chod System (Thinking Anglers), an Inline Drop Off System, a Lead Clip System, a Naked Chod System, a Running Lead System and a Shocka System.
With so many different lines available it's crucial to marry the right knot with the right line. iRigs illustrates how to tie these knots in an easy step by step guide. Learn how to tie The Albright Knot, The Figure of Eight Knot, The Granny Knot, The Grinner Knot, The Half Blood Knot, The Knotless Knot, The Marker/Stop Knot and The Palomar Knot.
Learn how to select the correct hook for each angling situation to increase your chances of landing that fish of a lifetime.
Get the most out of your Leads with iRigs and you will discover why there are so many different shapes and what situations to apply them to.
More content to come in the updates so stay tuned...
All this information, for less than a packet of hooks. The app is in the itunes appstore and android marketplace now, for only £2.99.
To find out more about iAngler visit our website @ www.i-angler.co.uk
Every dedicated cyclist wants to be more powerful. Using a customizable bike gears calculator app makes it easy. Customize the bike gears calculator app to match your bike specs. Bike gears calculator allows you to choose cadence, tire size, crank length and more and determine gear ratio, gain ratio, speed, pedal rotations and much more.
Bicycle Gears app helps you to determine whether you have the right bike but the wrong gears. This handy application gives cyclists facts on-the-spot to improve their overall experience.
Bicycle gear calculator app is comprehensive get answers right away and share them with other cyclists. Create tables and view essential information at a glance: gear inches, gain ratio, development, speed and more. Ease of use makes this app the ultimate way to find solutions. When you get answers, share them with fellow cyclists.
Choose time then let the Bike Gears app calculate the distance you will cover using a particular gear ratio and number of pedal rotations. Alternatively, you can also calculate time and distance based on the number of pedal rotations per a certain gear ratio. Plan your trips, know your gears and achieve your goals using this handy bicycle gear calculator app. You can even select the distance and the time and number of pedal rotations required. The application can help you to compare the gears and find the alternative gears. Bike gears app helps cyclists do it all.
Bicycle gear calculator app is an easy way to get the facts. Cycling is better when you know how and when to get in the right gear. Getting in the optimum gear on time will improve your performance. Take advantage of the incredible abilities of this innovative app to meet and exceed your cycling goals. Have a safe ride!
This application is powered by GTxcel, a leader in digital publishing technology, provider of hundreds of online digital publications and mobile magazine apps.
Use it to record your rides, and display useful information:
- current speed
- ride duration
- total distance
- current time
- a compass
- heart rate.
Bikey is best used with a bike mount: the data is displayed in full screen with a large font for visibility,
and a single tap cycles through the different information.
- Android Wear and Pebble support (keep your phone in your pocket!)
- Bluetooth LE heart rate monitors support
- some useful stats and graphs can be displayed on recorded rides
- data can be exported in .gpx and .kml formats
- cadence recording capability (requires the phone to stay in your leg pocket)
- and more...
The app is open source and in active development, please don't hesitate to report any bugs or feature requests: BoD@JRAF.org.
- 58 highly detailed photo repair guides, with over 300 studio quality photos.
TIPS AND TRICKS
- 95 bicycle tips and tricks, including common aches and pains while on the bike (there are simple things to do to get rid of that knee pain).
- Gather all information about your bike's parts, keep a history of the maintenance tasks you have performed and even add reminder on tasks to be performed.
- The next time the bike shop asks you a question about your bike, or when you shop for parts online, you will have every detail about your bike in your pocket.
- Search and compare prices on 11 different online bicycle retail stores at the same time!!
WHAT TO WEAR
- You don't remember what you should wear when it's 8°C (46°F)? Don't worry, check our suggestions list.
- Bike Glossary.
- Save money the first time you use Bike Repair App by doing the repairs yourself.
- Fixing your shifting problem, derailleur noises, brakes rubbing on the wheel, flat tire, broken chain, pedal removal, hydraulic brakes, etc has never been easier.
- Bike Repair demystify every basic repairs and maintenance routines, plus some intermediate to advanced ones.
- The most important thing is that you can have these guides everywhere you and your bicycle travel.
- Written in plain English, the easy to understand instruction guides are perfect for casual and serious riders alike.
- Most of the repairs don't require any special tools.
- Repair instructions are straight to the point, without unnecessary text that distract you from the problem at hand.
- The full list of all guides and problems covered is available at www.bikerepairapp.com
It is one minute cadence, gear ratios, tire size has been calculated.
And can simultaneously display up to three results
Add RearGear 24T 28T
Add menu "CADENCE Set"
Changes in the operation screen by flick
● Seamlessly pair your Android phone with your Cyclo device
● Never miss a call or SMS while training
● Control your music while training
● Turn-by-turn navigation instruction as you ride
● Supports Android versions 2.3.3 to 4.4
● Available for both Mio & Magellan Cyclo
● Connect a Bluetooth headset to your Android phone to talk on the phone, listen to music and receive navigation instruction.
● You must pair your Cyclo device using CycloSmart. Otherwise the connection between your Android phone and your Cyclo device may fail.