DOWNLOAD FREE - LEARN WITH GAMES; READ-ing, WRITE-ing, LISTEN-ing.
Free introductory Nepali language learning app is designed to make learning Nepali as easy and as fun as possible. Puzzles, games, challenges and quizzes to teach you how to read, write and speak Nepali.
Prakash Nepali Barnamaala lets you learn and understand basic Devanagari/Nepali language using reading, writing and listening. Designed for all ages, this app has Devanagari/Nepali vowels, consonants, words, numbers, and phrases; along with basic Nepali adage, idioms, and proverbs along with few classic Nepali poems. An efficient app to teach your child learn Nepali fast through reading, writing and listening. You can also write and draw on the screen themselves to implement what they have learned and be more creative.
* कखग: Read, pronounce and write Nepali with vowels and consonants in Devanagari script.
* Illustrated Images related to alphabets helps learning more fun.
* Understand complex Nepali with - Barhakhari, (ka, kaa, ki, kii) compound/mixed (tra, pra, ndh) and legged letters (k, kh, g).
* Select your favorite color to write, draw characters and draw pictures. Drawing app shortcut opens up to clean white board, with color selection menu.
* १२३४: Read Devanagari/Nepali numbers from 1 to 100.
* Read multiplication tables from 1 to 100 in Nepali and English
* Understand basic Nepali Unit measurement of weight, area, notations.
* Words with audio file, for anyone interested in reading and listening to Nepali words.
* Words associated with days of week (दिनहरु), months (महिनाहरू), seasons (मौसम), time in Nepali
* Words of family, friends, relatives and important post/position in Nepali.
* Major colors(रंगहरु), animals (जनावरहरु), birds (चराहरु), plants (बिरुवाहरु र फुलहरु), flowers (फुलहरु), Nepali food (खानेकुरा) and vegetables (तरकारीहरु) in Nepali Language.
* Offline Nepali Dictionary with about 7500+ most commonly used Nepali words and its meaning along with sentences.
Features for Travelers and Non Nepali speaker
* Phrases with audio recordings for easy understanding.
* Read phrases associated with travel, lodging, emergency, technology, health and food.
Features for School Children
* Lyrics and Audio to Nepali National Anthem.
* List of lyrics to simple Nepali baby songs. (some with song audios)
* Read and Understand 100 most popular Nepali adage (Gaon Khane Katha),
* Read and Understand 50 most popular Nepali proverbs (Ukhaan) and idioms (Tukka).
* List of Nepali National - (like - bird, animal, color)
* Read prominent poems (कविताहरु), by few select prominent Nepali poets like Laxmi Prasad Devkota, Bhanu Bhakta, Moti Ram Bhatta.
* Free Drawing Board (चित्रकला) with Save function - your child will be able to draw, scribble, and even implement what they've learned.
* Play games such as Quiz based on various choosable topics, and Picture Puzzle games
* Basic General Knowledge about Nepal.
* Requires no internet, after initial download.
* Most of the Devanagari/Nepali script can be copied to clipboard for sharing.
* Full of awesome graphics and artworks.
* No Advertisement, No Bloatware.
Twitter: @askPyare and @momobites
Privacy Statement: https://momobites.com/mobile-app-privacy-policy/