Prakash Nepali Barnamaala lets you learn and understand basic Devanagari/Nepali language using reading, writing and listening. Designed for all ages, this app has Devanagari/Nepali vowels, consonants, words, numbers, and phrases; along with basic Nepali adage, idioms, and proverbs along with few classic Nepali poems.
* Read, pronounce and write Nepali with vowels and consonants in Devanagari script.
* Illustrated Images related to alphabets helps learning more fun.
* Understand complex Nepali with - Barhakhari, (ka, kaa, ki, kii) compound/mixed (tra, pra, ndh) and legged letters (k, kh, g).
* Select your favorite color to write, draw characters and draw pictures.
* Drawing app shortcut opens up to clean white board, with color selection menu.
* Read Devanagari/Nepali numbers from 1 to 100.
* Read multiplication tables from 1 to 100 in Nepali and English
* Understand basic Nepali Unit measurement of weight, area, notations.
-- Intermediate Learning
* Words with audio file, for anyone interested in reading and listening to Nepali words.
* Learn words associated with days of week, months, seasons, time in Nepali
* Learn words of family, friends, relatives and important post/position in Nepali.
* Learn major colors, emotions, animals, birds, and food in Nepali Language.
Features for Travelers and Non Nepali speaker
* Phrases with audio recordings for easy understanding.
* Learn phrases associated with travel, lodging, emergency, technology, health and food.
Features for School Children learning Nepali
* Lyrics and Audio to Nepali National Anthem.
* List of lyrics to simple Nepali baby songs. (some with song audios)
* Read and Understand 100 most popular Nepali adage (Gaon Khane Katha),
* Read and Understand 50 most popular Nepali proverbs (Ukhaan) and idioms (Tukka).
* List of Nepali National - (like - bird, animal, color)
* New - Read prominent poems, by few select prominent Nepali poets like Laxmi Prasad Devkota, Bhanu Bhakta, Moti Ram Bhatta.
* New - Multiplication tables from 1 to 100 in Nepali and English.
* Requires no internet, after initial download.
* Most of the Devanagari/Nepali script can be copied to clipboard for sharing.
* No Advertisement
[Comprehensive Nepali learning app, that will only grow with time]