We believe that you can enjoy your media contents on your PC relaxing on the couch, bed, or even from another room. We want you to sit comfortably and enjoy your multimedia rather than surrounded by keyboard and mouse. Use this app as Mouse and Keyboard to control your remote PC.
• Mouse: Left, right clicks, scrolling, zooming, drag n drop, multi finger gestures
• Keyboard: full keyboard support including control, shift, alt, tab, function and other special keys
• Volume control
• Remote Desktop
• Windows Media Center
• iTunes, Spotify, Media Player Classic, XMBC, VLC, Netflix, Hulu
• PowerPoint remote
• Power controls: shutdown, logoff, sleep, hibernate, turn on/off monitors etc.
• Password protection, Encrypted data transfer, Domain network support
Features Coming Soon:
• Connectivity over Internet
• Files: view/transfer files
• Wake up PC
• YouTube: search YouTube in the app and with one tap play them on PC
• Custom remote
How To Connect:
1. Install PC Remote Server from http://www.pcremoteserver.com on the remote PC that you want to control.
2. Open PC Remote app and connect to the remote PC on the same network.
1. PC Remote Server running on target PC (install from www.PCRemoteServer.com).
2. Target PC must be connected to the same network (WiFi or Ethernet).
3. Target PC must have Windows XP, or Windows Vista, or Windows 7, or Windows 8.
Giving a presentation? Or watching an online movie? We make it dead easy to control your PC/Mac! Just sit back and enjoy the day.
* * * * *
Help us translate: http://remotemouse.oneskyapp.com
• Fully Simulated Mouse
• Magic Trackpad
• Multi-Touch Gestures
• Function Keyboard in Landscape Mode (need unlocking)
• Key Combination Input
• Media Remote Panel (need unlocking)
• Adjusting Volume or Changing Slides with Device Volume Buttons
• Spotify Remote
• Application Launcher & Switcher
• Shut Down / Sleep / Restart / Log Off Remotely
• Numeric Keyboard
• Remotely Typing with Voice
• Customizable Interface
• Connect via IP & QR code
• Password Protection
• Works under Wi-Fi and 3G network
• Compatible with Windows 8, 7, XP, Vista, Mac OSX 10.5+
TO GET STARTED, YOU NEED:
1. Visit http://www.remotemouse.net, download & install Remote Mouse server on your Mac/PC
2. Connect your mobile device and computer to the same Wi-Fi
3. Open App, select a computer to connect
• On each of your computers, set up remote access using the Chrome Remote Desktop app from Chrome Web Store: https://chrome.google.com/remotedesktop
• On your Android device, open the app and tap on any of your online computers to connect.
Ads help support our development. Upgrade to the Full Version for an ad-free experience + many more features.
“Fantastic tool for those of you who want to have a remote control for their computer for watching TV, or maybe for listening to music.” – Gizmodo
• Easy server and app setup, that just works.
• Automatic server detection to easily find servers on your network.
• Server password protection and encryption for added security.
• Supports single and multi-touch mouse control.
• Wake On LAN to easily start your server.
• Includes light and dark color themes.
• Server is available for Windows, Mac, and Linux.
• Control other devices including Raspberry Pi and Arduino Yún.
• 18 free remotes
Full Version Features
• 90+ remotes
• Custom Remotes
• Widgets & Quick Actions
• Voice commands
• Custom remotes
• IR actions
• NFC actions
• Android Wear (Quick Actions, Voice & Mouse)
• No ads
Mouse, Keyboard, Screen, Volume, and more.
Spotify, iTunes, Google Music, Winamp, etc.
VLC, BSPlayer, Windows Media Player, PotPlayer, etc.
Kodi (XBMC), Plex, Windows Media Center, Boxee, etc.
YouTube, Netflix, Hulu
PowerPoint, Keynote, Google Presentation
Chrome, Internet Explorer, Firefox, Opera
Power, Monitor, Files, Task Manager, Commands, etc.
Note that some remotes are not available for all operating systems.
• read phone status and identity: for auto-pause.
• control NFC: for NFC actions.
• full network access: for server connection.
• view network connections: for server connection.
• view Wi-Fi connections: for server connection.
• pair with Bluetooth devices: for server connection.
• control vibration: for optional haptic feedback.
• prevent phone from sleeping: for optional wake-lock.
• transmit infrared: for IR remote control.
• install shortcuts: for launcher shortcuts.
Not all devices are supported, therefore it is strongly recommended that you try the Sixaxis Compatibility Checker (available for free on Google Play) before purchasing this app.
Finally the wait is over... The ultimate gaming experience awaits! Now you can play games on your phone the way they were meant to be played! Sixaxis Controller allows you to use the following controllers in many of your favourite games and applications:
DualShock® 3 Wireless Controller
PlayStation® Move Navigation Controller
DualShock® 4 Wireless Controller (If pairing on a PC, you must use SixaxisPairTool 0.3.0+)
*** IMPORTANT ***
- ROOT access is required!!!
- Due to the way pairing is done with the controllers, you need to manually pair your controller with the PC utility 'SixaxisPairTool' (available on the website) and a mini-USB cable. Android 3.1+ users can also pair directly on their devices via USB.
- It is highly recommended that you use an ORIGINAL controller. Many after market controllers will not work with this app. If you get a 'Client connected: 1' message, but the lights on your controller continue to flash, it is almost certainly not an original Sony controller.
- The fake controllers that are most likely to work (though not guaranteed) are those made by Gasia. If you bought a fake that works but isn't made by Gasia, I'd love to hear from you so I can compile a list of known working controllers.
- Be sure to read the instructions in the help menu carefully.
- Up to four Sixaxis, DualShock 3, DualShock 4 and Navigation controllers supported at once.
- Support as a native gamepad in Android 3.1+ devices. Full support for analog sticks and analog triggers.
- Keyboard emulation. Map all buttons and sticks to almost any key available in Android.
- Mouse emulation. Configure a button to activate the mouse pointer on devices that support mice (most tablets, and many phones should work).
- Touch emulation allows you to map buttons and analog sticks to the screen. Play all your favourite games with full analog support, even those without built-in controller support!
This product is not affiliated with, nor authorized, endorsed or licensed in any way by Sony Corporation, its affiliates or subsidiaries. All trademarks are property of their respective holders.
For assistance, full instructions and FAQ, visit our website at http://www.dancingpixelstudios.com
You can setting sofa and control Netflix, Hulu or Youtube. it makes you comfortable.
* Mouse cursor movement(remote control mouse):
Slide on phone's screen to make the PC/Mac/Laptop mouse cursor make movement.
* left and right click support Tap the phone's screen to make PC/Mac mouse left button click.
Double fingers tap the phone's screen to make PC/Mac mouse right button click.
* Middle mouse button scroll
Up/down slide the phone's middle button picture to make PC/Mac middle mouse button scroll.
Two fingers slide up/down to make PC/Mac middle mouse button scroll.
* Remote keyboard input(remote control keyboard):
Press any mobile phone's key picture, PC/Mac will do the same thing.
* PC/Mac hot keys and combination key:
You can press two keys at the same time, such as ALT+F4,Ctrl+C,Ctrl+P and so on.
* Speech-to-text input for all languages(remote control text):
If you input method support voice input, PC/Mac will show the same text as the phone get.
* Close to proximity sensor to show desktop:
When your hands close to the phone's proximity sensor to make PC/Mac show desktop.
* Mouse & keyboard full screen:
Very big Mouse buttons and key button.
* Remote media player controller:
You can play/pause/next/previous media players, such as Windows media players, VLC,
Winamp and so on.
* Remote control explorer:
Unified remote control IE/Chrome and other internet explorer, you can close the tab,
go to home page,create new tab, go to favorite list, refresh the current page and so on.
* Remote control PPT Presentation:
You can start/stop Power Point /Keynote, and turn the next/previous page for presentation.
* Auto-connect on application startup
* PC/Mac window controller:
Maximize/Minimize/close the current window.
* Remote control PC/Mac/Ubuntu Linux to restart, sleep, log off, shut down.
* Remote desktop protocol(RDP)
* Compatible with XP/Windows Vista/Windows 7/Windows 8/Mac OSX/Linux (Ubuntu).
* No need cable to connect to PC/Mac.
* Two finger tap for right click
* Two finger scroll
* Pinch to zoom
* Three finger drag or highlight
* Four finger swipe down to show desktop
* Four finger swipe up to maximise current window
* Four finger swipe sideways to change current window focus
* Left handed mouse support (swap left and right mouse click).
* Please download mouse server from our official website http://wifimouse.necta.us when first run.
Imagine your PC’s touchpad right on your Android device. Multitouch gestures like scrolling and zooming are supported. You can toggle the keyboard to send keys at the same time.
Use the physical or virtual Android keyboard to type characters and they will appear on your PC. Important keys like Windows, Escape and Control are also available.
Simply say what you want to be typed on your PC. You can also use voice commands to control your PC's media, e.g. "skip this track" or "turn the volume up".
To receive the commands from the Remote Control App, you will need the Remote Control Server. You can download it for free from:
If you have trouble setting up a connection, follow this step-by-step guide or watch the video tutorial at:
Facebook fans can test the pro version for free:
For creating network sockets and using custom network protocols to connect with the pc.
Is needed to create a unique device id. Used to verify purchases and register unlock codes.
For haptic feedback.
Look no further, download WiFi PC File Explorer from Google Play for free. Spend only two minutes to tune up the app and you are ready to browse, download or stream anything from your PC, relaxing on the bed or even from another room.
WiFi PC File Explorer itself has a built-in advanced file manager 'Phone Explorer'. So with WiFi PC File Explorer, you are ready to manage your files in your computer as well as your android device.
** WiFi PC File Explorer currenly works with Windows PCs only **
Check out some outstanding features of the WiFi PC File Explorer:
• Fast & Safe File Transfer(Checksum).
• Audio, Video and Image Streaming.
• Watch video without complete download. (Use MX player. mp4 and .flv formats are best in streaming)
• Listen songs on fly.
• Browse images with built-in gallery.
• Modern style browsing.
• Direct install any APK from Computer with 2 clicks
• Supports Thumbnails.
• Image (.png, .gif, .jpg, .jpeg, .bmp)
• Video (.mpeg, .mpg, .3gp, .flv, .avi, .mp4, .m4v, .mkv, .wmv, .webm)
• Audio (.mp3)
• Connect to multiple Computers in same time.
• Multiple explorers in one Screen/Page.
• Supports drag drop (Works from Android 1.6), move, copy, rename, delete, upload, download and stream functions.
All this and much much more!!!
This app shows ads
Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/Blackcaret
GooglePlus : https://www.google.com/+BlackcaretGPlus/posts
Remote Desktop allows you to connect to any Windows computer using your phone or tablet. The app uses Remote Desktop Protocol (RDP) to connect to any Windows that has support for Terminal Services.
* perfect for low speed connections. When you're on a slow speed network choose "High color 16 Bit" and 640x480 resolution. This minimizes the required bandwith.
* emulates the mouse. You can left-click, right-click and even double click. Drag & drop is also implemented.
* zoom and pan
* connect to any version of Windows starting with XP, except all Home and Starter versions. From all these editions Microsoft removed the Terminal Services.
QUICK START GUIDE:
1. Tap Add Connection
2. Fill all the Label, Host and Port
3. Tap the return button
4. Confirm you want to save the changes
5. From the list of connections tap the one you saved. A connection will be initiated.
6. To edit an existing connection tap the star icon next to it.
Recommended by PCWorld, BGR, LifeHacker, CNET, Gizmodo, XDA, Phandroid and many more technology media/websites.
AirDroid allows you to access and manage your Android phone or tablet from Windows, Mac or the Web, wirelessly, for free. Transfer files between your devices, and share files to your friends.
★New feature: Quick reply to WhatsApp and Facebook Messenger message on computer from the notifications. (Telegram, Kik and more apps will be supported in future version.)
Better focused: Calls, SMS, and the app notifications you allowed, mirrored to the large computer screen you are focusing on.
Better equipped: Type with full physical keyboard and control with a mouse. Transfer things faster without looking for a cable. Better equipments, better life.
Better connected: Control your Android from computer and use any apps on computer, like WhatsApp, WeChat, and Line. (root required for some devices)
Things you can do with AirDroid from PC/Mac client (http://goo.gl/tB6V84):
✔ SMS: Send and receive individual or group messages.
✔ Files: Transfer files between Android and computer from any network. Share files and chat with friends.
✔ Notification Mirror: Mirror phone notifications from any allowed apps to computer.
✔ AirMirror (beta): Complete control of Android, and use any apps, like WhatsApp, WeChat and Line. (Root required)
Other things you can do with AirDroid Web (http://goo.gl/1mXdlr):
- Contacts: View and edit all the contacts.
- Photos: Transfer photos between Android and computer.
- Music & Videos: Play and manage music & videos on Android and transfer them between Android and computer.
- Ringtones: Set music as ringtone and export ringtones.
- Screenshot: View the real time screen of Android devices, take static screenshots. (requires root)
- Apps: Import and export .apk files.
- Camera: See through the lens of both front and back cameras.
- URL: Push url to Android and open it with default web browser.
- Clipboard: Share clipboard content between Android and computer.
Help, feedback and news:
Help Center: http://help.airdroid.com/
Official Forum: http://forums.airdroid.com/
Official Blog: http://blog.airdroid.com/
Support Forum on XDA: http://goo.gl/jqmev2
Thanks to our enthusiastic users around the world, AirDroid is speaking and learning new languages everyday. Help us on Crowdin: https://crowdin.com/project/airdroid
Remote Link turns your Android device into a wireless touchpad, a keyboard, and a controller of PowerPoint and Windows Media Player of your PC.
【Touchpad with multi-touch gestures】
Touchpad mode turns your Android device into a remote touchpad of PC which supports proper touch pad functions as well as ASUS Smart Gesture.
【Effortlessly control your slides】
In PPT mode, swipe gesture control allows you to give a slick presentation.
【Sit back and enjoy music】
In Media mode, control your Windows Media Player of your PC among your finger tips.
When you connect your smartphone to your PC via Bluetooth using Remote Link, and then connect ASUS ZenWatch to your smartphone, you can now control your presentation using simple gestures on your ASUS ZenWatch.
ASUS ZenWatch: A Fancy Smartwatch That Measures Your Relaxation Levels
ASUS' stylish ZenWatch is all about security, remote control and wellness
With the ASUS Remote Link app, you can:
Use voice commands to launch Remote Link on ZenWatch
Swipe up or swipe down on ZenWatch to move forwards and backwards through your presentation slides.
- ASUS Remote Link requires a Bluetooth connection between your PC and smartphone, as well as between your smartphone and ZenWatch.
- Before using Remote Link, you must install Remote Link on your PC. Go to http://remotelink.asus.com to download PC Link and install it on your computer.
The only Universal Smart Remote Control for TVs and Home Electronics you'll ever need!
Smart IR Remote is the only IR remote universal app for Android that you'll ever need: it's smart, with a device coverage that is huge (800000 devices, with more added daily and on request), and it's the only one that makes use of features only your phone/tablet have, that a plastic remote (like the Logitech Harmony) never will. As IR remote controls go, especially android remote controls, you'll never find one better!
Not compatible with Huawei, Vizio or Sony phones. Of all phones/tablets by LG, only compatible with the G3 (still in Beta, sending only, not recording. Not compatible with LG G3 A or LG G3 S)
Don't have a supported phone or tablet? Check out AnyMote Home: http://anymote.io
Smart Remote works with any Samsung, HTC and Medion Lifetab devices with an InfraRed Blaster, and most other brand phone/tablet with an IR Blaster that runs Android 4.4 or above provided originally by the manufacturer. Even better, Smart IR Remote also works on most custom ROMs like CyanogenMod.
Smart IR Remote is an universal smart remote control that can command almost anything that receives InfraRed commands, like a TV, Set Top Box (cable and satellite box), DVD, BluRay player, VCR, Amplifier, Air Conditioner, AV Receiver, DSLR camera, etc. Better yet, you can combine your remotes into smart remotes (activities) so that on your custom remote you'll have the volume buttons to your surround system, the channel buttons to control your set top box and the display buttons to control your TV. It's the only Android universal tv remote that can do that, while controlling any other device too!
Have any questions? Visit our FAQ: http://colortiger.com/faq.php
If your remote is missing, please email us and we'll do our best to help!
On top of all that, since you're holding a phone, why not use some of its unique features?
AIR GESTURES - exclusive to Galaxy S4/S5
Simply wave your hand above your phone to change channels, volume, or whatever your heart pleases - it's all configurable!
MUTE/PAUSE ON PHONE CALL
Smart Remote can now mute your TV, pause your media player, or even switch them off if you wish, all of that when your phone rings.
Group commands in batches, sort them and add delays, and then execute the series of commands one after the other. Imagine being able to turn your TV, Xbox and surround system on, switch TV to HDMI 1 all with a single tap!
Automatically execute commands or macros when certain conditions occur: your phone rings, at a time chosen by you, when you use your phone's Volume Buttons. Are you a Tasker fan? We have a Tasker plugin that lets you to send commands
With homescreen widgets, you'll have your favorite commands just a tap away when you grab your phone. Need something even better? read on
FLOATING REMOTE (CHATHEAD)
The floating remote is a remote that stays above other apps which can be shown with just a single tap and lets you send commands even while you're playing a game on your phone
BACKUP / RESTORE
If you switch ROMs often or need the remotes you put hard work on to be available on all your devices, you can simply make a backup once and then restore on all your other devices
RECORD REMOTES - exclusive to the HTC One due to hardware limitations in other devices
Couldn't find your remote in our list? Simply record each button to have it just the way you want it. Opt in to share your remote so that other customers can make use of your work too!
99% brands in the world are supported, including Samsung, Sony, Toshiba, Panasonic, Yamaha, DirecTV (Direct TV), etc.
For details about needed permissions, visit http://www.colortiger.com/#permissions on your computer.
NOTE: If you see the Pivot notification pop up that doesn't mean it's running! I cannot prevent it from seeing that the controller has connected since Bluetooth broadcasts are not ordered.
This application provides a virtual keyboard that simulates key presses when you use your MOGA controller. You can map any button or joystick on your MOGA to a key using profiles that are exportable in XML format for you to share with your friends.
For users with rooted phones there is a second mode available called Gamepad Mode. This mode creates a virtual gamepad that acts just like a standard USB gamepad. The main benefit of this mode is the ability to use the analog joysticks as more than just glorified directional pads.
• Virtual Keyboard
• Configurable profiles
• Profiles are saved as XML files on your SD card
• Controller discovery and management
• Auto-configures based on which kind of controller you're using (Pro/Pocket)
• Gamepad Mode
• • Only available on rooted devices
• • Pretends to be a standard USB gamepad
• • Allows for full analog input
• Desktop Widgets
• • Toggle the driver's state from your desktop
• • With the long widget you can also change your active profile from the desktop
Experiencing crashes? Send me a crash report or send me your /sdcard/MOGA/error.log file!
Like what you see? Buy me a soda!
This product is not affiliated with, nor authorized, endorsed or licensed in any way by Bensussen Deutsch and Associates, Inc. (BD&A Inc.), its affiliates or subsidiaries. All trademarks are property of their respective holders.
You can send common input like "Back", "Home", "Menu" or "Search" to the tablet, control its volume and brightness and also type words.
You can navigate in the other device like a DPad and send special command like "Play", "Next" or "Previous" which is very useful when watching a movie.
You can play games that support key input with the gamepad like most Xperia Play compatible games.
I know most virtual gamepad can't replace a real one, but with this gamepad, I'm able to easily play any platform games : it's "super mario" optimized!
Oh, your phone doesn't need to be rooted and it's free, please enjoy!
Install the Tablet Remote on both devices;
For the receiver device (the tablet), go to the "setup" section and make sure the two options are check by selecting them and by enable Tablet Remote as a keyboard;
Go to the "connection" section and select the device you want to connect.
You'll have a notification on both devices when they connect with each other. If you don't find the other device, you can use the "scan device" and "make device discoverable" commands to make it appear in the list.
Only devices on your local area network (LAN) will be showed with the "scan devices" command. Make sure both devices have Tablet Remote on when you use that command.
If you have problem connecting with the device, try it with the other one or unbind both device and try it again.
For the remote device (the phone), go to the "remote" section and you can start controlling the other device! In portrait mode, you'll have the remote setting and in landscape mode, you'll have the gamepad setting.
If it doesn't work right away, close the application on the tablet.
In the "settings" section, you can hide the status bar, keep the screen on or set 3 differents input mapping for the gamepad :
- Xperia Play (for Xperia Play games);
- Snes Player 1 (for emulators);
- Snes Player 2 (for the second player);
Recommended apps to use with the remote :
- MX Video Player;
Recommended games to use with the gamepad:
- SuperGNES (Snes emulator with the best input response, the other emulators lag for some reasons);
- They Need To Be Fed;
- Sleepy Jack;
- Reckless Getaway;
Permission explication :
- Bluetooth connections and administration : manage and connect via Bluetooth;
- Full internet access : connect via Wifi on your LAN;
Please, share your recommended apps or games that you love to use with Tablet Remote!
the first-ever PC remote control experience, and a home cloud computing environment. With the installation of "Wi-Fi GO! Remote", your Android mobile devices transforms into a remote controller for the following functions:
*DLNA Media Hub provides support to the latest DLNA standard and allows you to share media files wirelessly anytime, anywhere.
*Smart Motion Control allows you to remotely control your computer through detecting your mobile device's motions.
*File Transfer provides you with the easiest wireless file transfer solution between your computer and mobile device
*Remote Desktop allows you to view your computer’s desktop and remotely operate your computer in real-time from your mobile device.
*Remote Keyboard & Mouse allows you to use your mobile device’s touch panel as a remote keyboard and mouse for your computer.
*Capture & Send allows to take screenshots and send them to another Wi-Fi device.
Before using Wi-Fi GO! Remote as a remote controller of Wi-Fi GO! functions, you have to:
1.Ensure to install Wi-Fi GO! on your ASUS selected motherboards.
2.Ensure to install Wi-Fi GO! Remote on your Android mobile devices to communicate with Wi-Fi GO! in PC.
3.Set up the Wi-Fi connection between your computer and the Android mobile devices.