Some of the features:
* Download your movie and game collection and bring it with you.
* Scan bar codes and get detailed information about the movie and add it to your collection.
* Rate movies, just after you've seen it at the cinema.
* Manage your price tracked items, and receive notifications (via the Google Cloud Messaging service) when the price matches your target price.
* Get the best deals
* See current theatrical releases
* Blu-ray release calendar
Note! The Google Cloud Messaging service requires that your device has Android 2.2 or higher. If you have Android version less than 4.0.4 you also need to have enabled a Google account in your device. In the settings view, you can find out the Google Cloud Messaging status on your device. If it says Registered everything should be ok and you should be able to receive notifications. If it says something else you may need to take action, such as setting up a Google account.
Note! Lately you may have experienced that the barcode scanning feature has stopped working. This is very unfortunate, but out of our control. The My Movies app utilises a third-party app for the scanning features. Please visit
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.google.zxing.client.android for instructions on how to fix the issues you are experiencing. If these issues become permanent, we may have to change the barcode scanning feature, but until then we hope that the issues are solved by the ZXing team.
Please rate and leave your feedback. Thank you!
More from developer
Have you ever forgotten to take your prescribed medicine? Or taken your medicine at irregular times and forgotten to adjust the schedule for the rest of the day? Would you like to keep a record of your state of health easily? Orion Pharma is here to help with My well-being!
My well-being is a diary and reminder service for your phone. You just quickly register your Orion Pharma medicine to the app, and set your daily medicine reminders, and this will help you not to forget to take your medicine. You can easily:
* Add several medicines with different reminder schedule
* Change the schedule whenever needed
* Pause the whole service or just reminders for individual medicine
* Indicate that you've taken the medicine earlier/later than usual and the alarms for that day are automatically adjusted
* Postpone reminders, if you cannot take the medicine exactly when the alarm goes off
* Getting reminders every day or only on the days that you choose
* Making notes in the diary relating to drugs, treatment or symptoms
You only need Internet-connection to register your medicine, after this the application works offline. No personal or medical information is ever shared with us or anyone else. All the data is stored only in your own phone.
Please check your reminder times in the application if you travel between time zones or shut down your phone. Also you should note that the service is working only for the validity period of the Orion Pharma medicine, if you want to extend it, you need to register a new medicine.
If you have any questions and problems, you can always send us feedback directly from the client via the ""Helpful information""-section.