Round up your purchases to the nearest pound and set aside the spare change. Sign up in minutes and get started with just £1.
Winner of Best Money App and Best for Beginners in The Times, Sunday Times and Boring Money Consumer Investment Awards 2019.
Winner of the Moneyfacts Digital Wealth Management Provider of the Year 2019 and AltFi Digital Wealth Manager of the Year 2019.
Featured by BBC, ITV, TechCrunch, The Times, MoneySavingExpert, The Telegraph, The Financial Times, The Daily Mail, Fortune Magazine, This is Money, Citywire, Tech City News, The Evening Standard.
All investing should be regarded as longer term. The value of your investments can go up and down, and you may get back less than you invest.
Make saving and investing part of your everyday life
• Round up your everyday card purchases to the nearest pound and save or invest the spare change e.g. when you buy a coffee for £2.40, you can choose to ‘round up’ to £3 and set aside the 60p change.
• You can also set up a regular weekly deposit, a monthly payday boost and make one-off deposits whenever you like.
Investing made easy
• We've worked with experts to put together three simple starting options – cautious, balanced and adventurous. All you need to do is pick one!
• The option you choose determines how your savings are split between a range of tracker funds. Using these funds, you can invest into thousands of leading companies from around the world including Facebook, Netflix and Disney.
• This range of funds includes a socially responsible option. Our socially responsible global shares fund invests in a range of companies from across the developed global stock market but considers environmental, social and governance factors in its selection process.
• Your investments are held within a Stocks & Shares ISA, Stocks & Shares Lifetime ISA or General Investment Account (GIA).
• We also offer a Personal Pension to help you bring together your old pension pots and take control of your financial future.
Please note a Government early withdrawal charge may apply to the Lifetime ISA.
Save for your first home with our Cash Lifetime ISA
• Save up to £4,000 per year and get a 25% government bonus with a Cash Lifetime ISA. This means you can get up to £1,000 a year towards your first home.
Government early withdrawal charge may apply.
• We’ve introduced Savings Accounts to help you work towards your shorter term goals.
• Our first account, the 95 Day Notice Account, offers a competitive interest rate and has no account fees.
• You can start with £1 and save up to £85,000.
Trusted and transparent
• Moneybox is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority with reference number 712935.
• Your savings and investments are covered by the UK government’s Financial Services Compensation Scheme up to a limit of £85,000 in the unlikely event that a fund provider is declared bankrupt.
• For our investment products, we charge just £1 a month and 0.45% of the value of your investments per year. There are fund provider costs of 012%-0.30%. To help you get started, we do not charge the subscription fee for the first three months.
• There are no account fees for our Cash Lifetime ISA or 95 Day Notice Account.
• We use bank level 256-bit TLS encryption for all your personal information.
Ready to get started? Install Moneybox now.