I'd love this app, were it not for 3 issues In having. My checking account in MoneyWiz shows different than my bank's app, I can't get one credit card to refresh after trying several times over at least 3 days, and I can't add a 3rd account to one card issuer. Without those issues, it would be 5-star-worthy. With these issues, I'll probably be cancelling the monthly payment at the very least.
From time to time (span in months) I have to readjust balance for some accounts because of some weird bug that hasn't been addressed for more than over year now. Discrepancy happens suddenly with no obvious reason (!). Now after the latest update app is CRASHING
The app currently shuts down the moment it starts up.
After update 2.7, could not open app in Android 7.0 anymore
It could be very good but transferring money between accounts and using Syncbits gives rise to so many problems it is unreliable and can't be trusted. To be fair, customer support is responsive but I've already wasted too much time resolving issues.
The best finance app for me
* Fixed budget issue with non-repeating budget
* Fixed issue where MoneyWiz skips importing SaltEdge transactions that are similar to existing transfers
* When stock symbol is not available on Yahoo, MoneyWiz will store the price from Yodlee automatically
* Fixed small performance issue with forecast report
* Improved duplicates recognition with SaltEdge transactions
* Fixed occasional crash when refreshing Yodlee accounts
A free app that helps you track spending, save money, and improve your finances.