Download this app and get all the latest news in the Ghana right from inside the Subscribe Ghana from all the top news sites in Ghana.
You don't need to go searching the internet for news, Subscribe Ghana has all the latest news from all the top news sites in Ghana and beyond.
Use Subscribe Ghana to stay in abreast of the latest happenings around the world and in Ghana by following all the best and biggest news sites
1. Browse News Sites from within the app.
2. View and browse other links on the website from the app.
3. Share News on Facebook and Twitter with buddies and family.
4. Add bookmarks, favorite pages or websites to your bookmark list
Newsify is a new Bangladeshi News Application. Blazing fast interface, attractive ui and amazing user experience will make it distinct from other news applications.
News sources might not be rightly mentioned everywhere as the application is in BETA.
- Feedly http://feedly.com
- Feed Wrangler http://feedwrangler.net
- Feedbin http://feedbin.me
- Fever http://feedafever.com
"Press for Android is a news reader that actually cares about design" - The Verge
"Press is still the best for RSS on Android after moving to Feedly" - Android Central
"Press for Android is so good that it doesn’t need a fancy title" - Beautiful Pixels
We designed an app that we want to use and hopefully our attention to detail will be evident on every screen. Follow us on Twitter @25Squares.
- No ads
- Syncs with Feedly, Feed Wrangler, Feedbin, and Fever
- Light theme and dark theme
- Immersive mode when viewing articles (KitKat devices)
- One-tap saving to Pocket/Instapaper
- Offline image caching
- Offline reading support
- Background syncing (with notifications)
- Widgets (Lockscreen support for 4.2+)
- Readability integration
- Vertical or horizontal swiping to navigate articles
- Quickly mark articles as read/unread
- Mark articles as read while scrolling (toggle on/off in action bar)
- Clean reading environment
- Image zooming
- Change reading font style and size
- Article text alignment
- Share the articles you read or star them for later
- Open articles in the app or your default browser
- YouTube API support
- DashClock extension
- See the new swipe gestures in action: http://twentyfivesquares.com/blog/2013/12/18/press-1-5/
- Swipe quickly from left to right to mark article as read
- Swipe quickly from right to left to mark article as starred
- Swipe and pull article list rows to reveal quick actions
- When reading an article:
- Double-tap an image to get a closer look
- Double-tap anywhere else to mobilize the article
- Tap the article title to read it in the browser
Please email us if you have any questions or problems. For ideas on how we can make the app better, check out our UserVoice page (https://twentyfivesquares.uservoice.com/) and let us know.
Help us translate Press into different languages! http://crowdin.net/project/press
*Formerly a Google Reader client
- Built-in web browser to navigate to external links in the news feed description
- Save favorite articles from various news feeds
- Add and manage custom feeds
- Backup and restore custom news feeds and favorites
- Share articles and external links on WhatsApp, facebook etc.
- An online feed catalog to subscribe to popular news feeds
- Association with RSS and Atom news feeds to easily add feeds with a single click while browsing
- Support for multi-window on Samsung galaxy devices
- Full screen video support for embedded videos in extracted description and in external links
- Import feeds from google Reader
- Add/Modify/Remove single feed
- Organize feeds in categories
- Special Folders : Starred, Unread, Latest, Last24h
- Navigate news through categories or special folders
- Automatic update
- Search (search text in title or news body)
- Import/Export (backup/restore your data and configuration)
- View news on line or off line
- Widget (to use widgets please install the app to internal memory)
- Open news in Google mobilizer
- Share news (email, twitter, ... )
- Choose default viewer (on line, off line, google mobilizer)
- Text size and color
- Screen Orientation
- Show/Hide special folders
- Start and Stop update service
- Start update service on boot
- Show notification (sound, light)
- Reload interval for update service
- Enable/Disable automatic backup
- Enable/Disable nightly update
- Auto clean up old news
SEO: RSS, Feed, Google Reader
For more info, view on line tutorial.
For every question (bug, suggestion, ...) send me email (you can do that through about panel in preferences).
This app acts as a plugin to the popular News+ app, and allows you to use your NewsBlur account for RSS reading right inside your Android device. Read using your phone, tablet, or with the excellent official web application - and always stay in complete sync.
Note: You must have a premium NewsBlur account in order to use this extension, due to limitations in the NewsBlur API. Also, this project is open source and can be found on https://github.com/asafge/NewsBlurPlus.
Tags: RSS, News+, NewsBlur, gReader
******* OVERVIEW *******
- No AD.
- Offline Reading with pictures and full text.
- Simple UI.
******* FEATURES *******
- Support Feedly, InoReader
- Custom feeds you want to sync
- Support star & tag
- Support one key save to Pocket (Read it later), Instapaper, Readability, Evernote
- Support swipe left and right in article list page
- Offline reading(with pictures and full text)
- Automatic synchronization
- Instant state sync
- Read-friendly UI(uniform font, color, format of page)
- Built-in Picture Viewer, support GIF
- Themes: light, dark, night and e-ink
- Unread count widget
- Volume buttons navigation
- Send to Email, SMS and social services through installed apps
******* BACKUP *******
You need the past version FeedMe for 2 reasons:
1. The new version is unstable or not working.
2. You do not like the new version.
******* INTERNATIONALIZATION *******
Internationalization is a difficult thing for a single developer. If you like this app and want a localized it, more convenient to use, please contact me. Mail : email@example.com
Difference between News+ and gReader: http://newsplus.co/difference-between-newsplus-and-greader
*** About News+ (Google News)***
Since Google has decided to shutdown Google Reader, lots of new and innovative RSS services have arose to light. Many of those services appeared as worthy replacements, and even an upgrade. We couldn’t choose just one or two, and we also had to make some decisions about how our work will continue. We decided not to pick! We created a new app that is the successor of gReader, taking it’s features and functionality but supports as many reading services as possible: News+.
*** Simple, fast and intuitive ***
Our goal was to create a news reader with the best possible reading experience. Our users LOVED how customizable gReader is, and it made sense because a lot of the feature ideas came from the community itself. So, on News+ users can also quickly read their feeds in a simple and intuitive user interface. Article pages can be reduced to the minimum of just the main contents, so that a reader could just concentrate on, well… reading! Consuming content at places without an internet connection is also possible using the great offline Reading features. You can also let News+ read your news to you when out laud, leaving your hands free for other tasks. These and many more features could be found on the features page, at http://newsplus.co/features/.
*** Why choose just one service? Supporting extensions in News+ ***
The power of News+ is as an aggregator. We took gReader’s functional features and added the ability to expand News+ with extensions. Not just for RSS services, but Read Later services as well (Pocket, Readability or Instapaper), and news websites could be integrated too. We plan on integrating more and more services to News+, making it a one-stop-shop for all your news and articles needs. In a single, unified user interface, you can now read and consume content from various different services, and the list will just get bigger and bigger.
Extensions are independent app that can be created and published by everyone. News+ recognized the extensions by itself and shows them directly in the app. Here is a list of current services News+ supports:
* Google News
* The Old Reader
* Tiny Tiny Rss
Finally, we encourage the News+ community to create extension, and have them published to everyone!
*** Links ***
API Documentation and Extension source codes: https://github.com/noinnion/newsplus
Play Store (beta): https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.noinnion.android.newsplus
News+ is an app with Google News features.
Inoreader also keeps track of which items you've read, so you only see the unread items when you come back.
Plus Inoreader keeps the full history of your subscriptions, so you can search in them at any time.
EasyRSS is an unofficial Google Reader app for Android, aiming at providing the best user experience for users to read and manage Google Reader items.
- Sync with Google Reader
- Image downloading for off-line reading
- Simple swipe between starred/all/unread items
- Manage starred items
- View items by tag or subscription
- State saving & syncing
- Slide up & down to move between items
- Font size adjustment
Note: Google Reader account required
Why permissions android.permission.GET_ACCOUNTS and android.permission.MANAGE_ACCOUNTS are needed?
EasyRSS need to acquire the Google accounts on your phone, to make it easier for users to log in.
Special thanks to @teki207 and @soyofuki for Spanish and Japanese translation.
- Disable GPU acceleration support on Android 4.1 devises (for it may cause native crash).
- Enabling GPU acceleration support on Android 4.1/4.2 devices.
- UI updates for popup windows.
- Performance improvements when switching between items.
- Fix re-start of the app when orientation changes.
- Fix bug in syncing (unable to sync sometimes).
- GPU acceleration support.
- Spanish support.
- Be able to save image to SD Card.
- Faster scrolling in viewing items.
- Fix bug in syncing when sync failed.
- Be able to change syncing interval.
- Fix several bugs in syncing.
- Faster "mark all as read".
- Be able to copy item to clipboard.
- Syncing plan optimization.
- Auto-hide item menu.
- Be able to choose between built-in and external browsers.
- UI speed up.
- Built-in browser.
- UI speed up.
- Scrolling improvements.
- Reducing view switching waiting time.
- Setting to turn off mark all as read confirmation.
- UI updates.
- In-app image viewing.
- UI performance improvements.
- Fix a bug that may cause crash when syncing.
- Fix crash bug on some Android devises.
- UI improvements, more fluent scrolling and improved menu bar in item reading interface.
- Faster "Mark all as read".
- Showing "1000+" instead of "1000" when there're more than 1000 items.
- Fix a UI issue on ICS machines.
- Dark theme support.
- More sharing options (support sending item content to Google+, etc.)
- Larger font support.
- Turn back to home screen after "mark all as read".
- Fix a bug in "mark previous as read".
- (IMPORTANT) UI update.
- Fix a bug that may cause crash in syncing.
Keywords: RSS, Google Reader, NewsRob, gReader
- Import/export feeds (OPML)
- Cache images for offline reading
- Automatic or scheduled synchronization (optional)
- Offline reading with pictures and full text
- Small 1x1 widget with unread news counter
- 4x3 resizable widget (available only in Pro version)
- Swipe left/right to view previous/next articles
- Scrolling news with volume keys (optional)
- Show notifications (sound, light, vibration)
- Share news
- Light or dark theme
- Full-screen mode for articles
- Auto clear old news
If you like this app and can help me with localization, please contact me.
- News and Observer
Keep up-to-date with latest happenings in and around Raleigh and the Triangle area! Includes News, Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Lifestyles, Business, Traffic, Health, Technology, Science, etc.
NOTE: Twitter has discontinued support of RSS.
- Select the 'Reader' tab for a presentation of the current feed's items.
- Select the 'Feeds' tab for a list of selectable feeds from various sources.
- Select the 'Favorites' tab for a list of your stored favorites.
- Select the 'Settings' tab to view and edit preferences.
Press and hold any feed item, feed, or favorite for additional options.
Feed items can be opened in your browser, and they can also be shared. A given feed can be set as the feed to be shown at startup, and it can be added to your 'Favorites' list.
Feed items previously loaded over 1 hour prior may be hidden by using the 'Hide Older' menu, and hiding older feed items can be the default through checking the corresponding 'Settings' tab item.
Wolf Mountain Apps has no affiliation with the feed providers. All trademarks, logos, and copyrights are the property of their respective owners. We do our best to present the feeds with sufficient fidelity, so please contact us if you believe our feed presentation has errors.
Featuring a modern material design, this application will help you reading news and articles from your favorite topics.
Did you take a look at the screenshots? You will understand how much love we put in Palabre in order to provide a clean, beautiful and easy to use news application.
- RSS support
- Feedly support with full synchronisation of articles
- Material design with delightful animations
- Beautiful Magazine or List user interface
- Readability support
- Built-in browser or use your own browser to read articles
- Manage your sources, their categories
- Browse the most popular articles (Feedly only)
- Search within articles
- Mark as read (manual, automatic on scroll)
- Change reading order (oldest/newest first)
- Dark theme
- Save articles for reading later
- Share articles
- Android wear support
More features are coming! You can submit features request here: http://feedback.levelupstudio.com/forums/281266-palabre/filters/top
The feature set has been distilled to the bare essentials and we think that's a good thing. The user interface is simple, clean and fast, and as a reader you have access to the features you need, when you need them, without distractions.
We have taken advantage of the latest coding practices and user interface patterns to implement a fluid and modern experience which puts content first while preserving your device's power and data allowances.
Daily Feed strives to preserve your privacy by using secure communications wherever possible and avoiding the storage of personal data such as login credentials.
Besides standard RSS feeds, the app also features built-in support for podcasts.
In order to use Daily Feed you will need an account with a feed aggregator service.
Currently supported services are:
- The Old Reader
Our objective is to support as many services as possible. For that purpose, the application has been designed from the ground up with extensibility in mind.
If you know of, or have a service which you would like to see supported, please contact us.
- Filter by news title and/or content - to display only the important bits
- Notifies you about all unread or just new items since your last check
- Per-feed customisable background update intervals
- Assists in adjusting the optimal feed update intervals to save battery life
- Feed auto discovery support
- RSS and Atom support
- Dark and Light reader themes
- Feed item sharing
- Import/export feeds from/to OPML file
- No ads!
Feel free to e-mail me about feature requests, bugs, complaints or season greetings :-)