Mongey is the new social network that goes against the current and says what it thinks.
Mongey is a simple way to share and tell "first-hand experiences" related to friends, family, colleagues and acquaintances.
The opinions you give to your contacts require us to "put our faces" and to express preferences about some of their aspects: in the sphere of friendship, in the sphere of love, in the sphere of work. These preferences that you will give will contribute to the evaluation and appreciation of the mentioned person.
In any case, the opinions are moderated by the editorial staff. Only in some cases (during "special days" and "one2one" will a "controlled" anonymity be allowed).
Join the Mongey community and express yourself respecting our tenets of social rules: the "Orange Decalogue".
Here's what you can do with Mongey:
• search the Mongey community for registered users whose opinions and reputation you want to know;
• enter you the person and describe it, if you can't find it in our search engine, sharing your experience;
• share your opinion about a person you know and express preferences in the sphere of friendship, in the sphere of love, in the sphere of work;
• check the opinions that others have made about you and those you have made about others;
• participate in our "special days" (eg S. Valentino, Halloween, etc.) in which you will be guaranteed on the opinions that you will provide a "limited anonymity for 24 hours"; then the opinions will be deleted;
• uses the "one2one" for limited and sporadic cases and behind a true and serious reason, in which you want to provide an anonymous opinion to a specific contact; the opinion will be visible only to you and the recipient;
• complete your profile in as much detail as possible, including your personal characteristics and interests;
• group your contacts (those you follow and those who follow you) in "circles" defined by you among the following categories (family members, partners, friends, colleagues, acquaintances, famous person, I have heard about them);
• create your surveys among the circles that follow you, and submit questions to them; you will receive anonymous replies, but among the circles you have selected;
• answer Mongey surveys (of the editorial staff) and those of other users who have contacted you;
• checks the status of the rankings in real time and the monthly rewarded users;
• view on our map if there are other users who use our social network near you, it will be an original way to understand who they are and eventually to put you in touch with them;
• observe the suggested people that Mongey will advise you;
• invite your contacts to download Mongey, the most original social network of the moment.
What are you waiting for?
Share your opinions and experiences immediately
with the Mongey community.