Garbage Web interface is ok, but the app is like they want a badge like hey see we have an app for our service :/ useless, very slow, very un-organized. Notificiations is the only usage for me. Just notify me to check the web interface.
App needs work. An account is mandatory, cant use app without one. App is very slow. Cant add a site to monitor through the app, need to go to website and add them. Website requires a desktop PC, not mobile responsive.
Ringtone Is there a way to select the ring tone used for the notifications? Under settings i can only see two choices: monitis tone or Android default. Id like to select a loud, obnoxious mp3 to be sure it wakes me up after hours.
Great product and service. We use monitis for all of our monitoring needs in my company.
Good, but I suggest... Good app. I monitor several sites for clients with this app, and with the unstable Internet service in my region, this allows me to know what's going on even before a client calls. What I would suggest though, is more info on the notification. Not just telling me that there's and alert, but also the name of the site where the alert happened would definitely be helpful.
Good app, but I suggest... Good app. It will be appreciated if you add the ability to use more than one Monitis accounts. For example, I have one account for my personal servers and one for my company servers. Thank you!
- All requests are changed to HTTPS
- Ability to select any ringtone for push alerts
- Status views are updated to show new statuses: “Insufficient”,” Result is Error”, “Ok with Notice”
- Thresholds now support new “Exists”/“Does not exist” operators
- Monitor status is now supported for last 3/7/30 day periods
- Multi-object monitors data is now shown with a grouped table
- New “Global view” page
- SNMP and System Events monitors are now fully supported