푸시메시지를 통해 입출내역, 금융혜택 등 꼭 필요한 금융정보를 적시에 알려주는 신한Smail 서비스가 더욱 빠르고 편리해졌습니다.
※ 개편 완료 후 구버전은 이용불가하오니 앱을 업그레이드 하시기 바랍니다.
(업그레이드시 로그인 후 메시지 수신가능)
입출알림, 금융정보, 보안알림까지!! 이 모든걸 신한Smail로 한번에 누리세요~!!
* 통지내역은 한눈에 바로!
- 입금/출금에 따른 화면정렬 및 타임라인 형식의 화면 구성을 통해 한눈에 입출내역을
파악할 수 있습니다.
* 로그인 없이 바로 메시지 확인!
- ‘간편보기’ 설정 기능을 이용하시면 로그인 없이 바로 수신된 메시지를 확인할 수 있어
더욱 빠르고 편리하게 이용할 수 있습니다.
* 스마트한 입금,출금 통지내역 관리기능!
- 통지내역 확인은 기본!! 메모, 공유, 가계부전송 기능을 통해 입출내역 관리도 한층
- 입출통지함內 ‘간편계산기’ 클릭시, 거래건 선택만으로 총 금액을 바로 계산해서 알려드립니다.
- 입출리포트를 통해 매월 입금, 출금 추이 및 상세정보를 제공해 드립니다.
* 내게 유용한 정보는 받은편지함 설정에서!
- 받은편지함 설정을 하시면 환율, 자동이체 종료일, 수수료면제 혜택안내, 금융상품 등 꼭
필요한 정보를 제공해드립니다.
* 기억하지 말고 보관하세요~ 메모함 기능!
- 입출내역을 보고 내용 기억하기 힘드셨나요? 이제 메모등록을 통해 메모함에서 편리하게
* 안전한 금융거래를 위한 보안설정 기능!
- 로그인알림: 인터넷뱅킹이나 스마트폰뱅킹에서 공인인증서 로그인 할 경우 로그인 내역이
통지되어 본인외 거래시 알 수 있어 안전한 금융거래를 지원합니다.
- 스미싱알림: 인터넷 주소가 포함된 휴대폰 문자 수신시 알림을 통해 주의메시지를
* 내 취향에 맞는 배경화면 설정!
- 고객님들의 취향에 따라 5가지 스킨 중 하나를 선택하여 원하는 배경으로 바꿀 수 있습니다.
- 푸시메시지 특성 상 수신 위치, 통신사 및 서버 문제 등으로 수신 장애가 발생할 수 있습니다.
- 설치가능OS 버전: Android 2.2 이상 스마트폰
(Wifi전용기기 및 태블릿 이용제한)
- 서비스대상: 본인 명의의 신한은행 계좌를 보유하고 있는 고객
- 이용수수료: 무료
- 서비스 신규 가입시 휴대폰SMS 추가인증 후 신한은행에 등록된 휴대폰번호와 동일한 1대의 스마트폰에서 이용가능
- 신한은행에 휴대폰번호가 상이하게 등록되어 있거나 미등록 되어있을 경우 서비스가
제한되오니 가까운 영업점을 방문하시거나 인터넷뱅킹>고객정보 변경 메뉴에서 연락처를 정비하시기 바랍니다.
(해외에서는 이용이 불가할 수 있사오니 주의하시기 바랍니다.)
Smile Trader คือ บริการแจ้งเตือนเมื่อมีสัญญาณซื้อขายที่รวดเร็วที่สุด ครอบคลุมทั้งตลาด, หุ้น, ทอง, เงินตรา, น้ำมัน ฯลฯ ครบวงจรโดยมีพื้นฐานจากสุดยอดทฤษฎีเชิงเทคนิคใหม่ล่าสุดที่มีชื่อว่า Stream ซึ่งผ่านการทดสอบการใช้งานจริง และทดสอบกับข้อมูลย้อนหลังได้ผลดีเลิศ โดย Smile Trader จะแจ้งเตือนผู้ใช้บริการในทันทีที่เกิดสัญญาณซื้อและสัญญาณขายทางเทคนิค ซึ่งมีการประมวลผลในระดับวินาที และสามารถแจ้งผู้ใช้ผ่านอุปกรณ์สมาร์ทโฟน แท็บเล็ต เพื่อให้ผู้ใช้บริการ “ไม่ตกรถ ไม่ติดดอย ไม่ขายหมู ไม่ต้องเฝ้า” อีกต่อไป!
# ทฤษฎี Stream คืออะไร?
ทฤษฎี Stream เป็นทฤษฎีวิเคราะห์ความเคลื่อนไหวของราคาเชิงเทคนิคประเภทหนึ่ง ซึ่งได้นำจุดเด่นของหลายทฤษฎีที่มีชื่อเสียงและใช้งานกันมายาวนานมาสังเคราะห์รวมกันเพื่อวิเคราะห์กราฟทางเทคนิค ซึ่งมีการประมวลผลในระดับวินาที โดยใช้การคำนวณทางคณิตศาสตร์ที่ซับซ้อนจนเกินขีดความสามารถที่มนุษย์จะคำนวณได้ด้วยตนเองให้ทันเวลาในระดับวินาที อันสามารถทำกำไรดีที่สุด ประมวลผลเร็วที่สุด ใช้งานได้จากทุกที่ และส่งสัญญาณแจ้งผู้ใช้บริการในทันทีที่มีสัญญาณซื้อขายเกิดขึ้น
# เหตุผลสำคัญว่าทำไมต้องใช้ "Smile Trader”
1. Smile Trader ทำให้คุณ “ไม่ตกรถ”
เพราะข้อมูลความเคลื่อนไหวของราคาหุ้น ทอง น้ำมัน เงินตรา จะถูกประมวลผล ในระดับหน่วยวินาที เมื่อราคามีการเปลี่ยนแปลงจนเกิดสัญญาณให้เข้าซื้อหรือขาย Smile Trader จะทำการส่งข้อความแจ้งเตือนทันที
2. Smile Trader ทำให้คุณ “ไม่ขายหมู”
คุณสามารถเกาะเทรนด์ของราคาไปได้จนสุดทาง (Trend Follower) บนพื้นฐานของทฤษฏี Stream และเมื่อราคามีการเปลี่ยนแปลงจนเกิดสัญญาณให้ตัดขายทำกำไรก็จะมีสัญญาณแจ้งเตือนไปยัง Smartphone หรือ Tablet ทันที
3. Smile Trader ทำให้คุณ “ไม่ติดดอย”
Smile Trader ทำให้เราไม่ต้องพบกับคำว่าติดดอยอีกต่อไป สามารถขายทำกำไรหรือตัดขาดทุนเมื่อทิศทางของราคาเปลี่ยนแปลงอย่างมีนัยสำคัญ เพื่อเก็บสะสมกำไรไว้ลงทุนในรอบความเคลื่อนไหวถัดไปได้อย่างมีประสิทธิภาพ
4. Smile Trader ทำให้คุณ “ไม่ต้องเฝ้า”
ด้วยระบบการแจ้งเตือนที่รวดเร็วและทันสมัย ครอบคลุมทุกช่องทางหลักในปัจจุบัน ทำให้เราไม่มีความจำเป็นต้องนั่งเฝ้าหน้าจอเพื่ออ่านข่าวสารหรือเฝ้าติดตาม ความเคลี่อนไหวของราคาตลอดทั้งวันอีกต่อไปทำให้เรามีอิสระในการใช้เวลาในแต่ละวันได้ตามต้องการ
หมายเหตุ : Smile Trader เป็น Application บริการแจ้งเตือนเมื่อมีสัญญาณสำหรับการซื้อขายฯเท่านั้น ผู้ใช้บริการต้องมีบัญชีเทรดและทำการซื้อขายกับโบรกเกอร์ที่ได้รับอนุญาติด้วยตนเอง!!
------------ Contact us ------------
หุ้น,สัญญาณหุ้น,กราฟหุ้น,Finance,Stock,Smile Trader,Easy Signal,Smart Signal
With this app, customers can:
- View account balances, details and payments with one touch
- Transfer funds and make payments
- Open certain new accounts online
- Find transactions across all your accounts at once
- Personalise your banking with your own images
- Set up a Loaded™ Everyday card account and top it up
- Control statements being mailed to you
- Switch your accounts from other banks to us
- View your KiwiSaver
- Manage your ATM cards
If you already bank online with the Co-operative Bank, all you need to do is download the app and login with your internet banking details. Then you can set up a PIN for the app and you’re ready to go! If you don’t already have Internet Banking, just drop into your local branch or call us on 0800 554 554 to set it up (or +64 4 463 1758 from overseas).
If you’re not already banking with us, you can still use the app to:
- Join the Co-operative bank from your mobile
- Find our nearest branch
- See our latest interest rates
- Use our loan calculators
- Contact us
The fine print:
Downloading the app is subject to our Digital Services Terms and Conditions and our General Terms and Conditions which are available at www.co-operativebank.co.nz
The full Loaded™ Everyday Terms and Conditions are available at www.co-operativebank.co.nz/loaded. Your Loaded™ Everyday card is issued by Kiwibank Limited and distributed by The Co-operative Bank. Funds transferred to your Loaded™ Everyday card are held by Kiwibank Limited. Kiwibank’s Disclosure Statement is available from your local Kiwibank or at www.kiwibank.co.nz.
The Kiwibank Loaded names, logos and related trademarks and services marks are owned by Kiwibank Limited. Terms and conditions apply to the issue and operation of Loaded™ Everyday cards and accounts.
Explanation of permissions:
- Location permission - is used specifically for the Join Us process
- Read contacts - allows you to associate contact images with payees
- Find accounts, prevent sleeping - allows you to receive notifications about payments that are about to fail
- Modify or delete contents of storage - allows you to set images on accounts and payees
- Move money easily between your Co-operative Bank Current and Savings Accounts
- Pay anyone in your payments list
- Check your bank balance, available balance and up to 25 transactions
- Set up balance text alerts to make sure you don't overspend
- View your Co-operative Bank credit card statement from within the app
- We’ve added an inbox which will store any alerts you’ve set up
- New security feature - 'Click-jacking' protection. The app prevents users from entering information into the keyboard if particular overlay apps are working on the phone. Try closing overlay apps or put into sleep mode and the keyboard will work. Go to http://ask.co-operativebank.co.uk/help/mobile_banking/keyboard_wont_work for more information.
- Check your bank account balances anytime, anywhere to stay on top of your finances
- Mini statements
- Set up weekly balance and account limit text alerts
- Find the nearest Co-operative Bank or Britannia Branch and any Co-operative Bank cash machine
- Important Co-operative Bank contact telephone numbers created for the mobile app
To register for our mobile banking service you will need to have a UK mobile telephone number starting with 07 and be registered for internet banking with The Co-operative Bank. If you are not an internet banking customer you can register by calling 0161 855 0700 from your mobile phone.or 0800 590 483 from a landline. It only takes a few minutes and you'll be registered instantly. Lines are open 24 hours a day.
Registration for mobile banking is simple. Once installed, open the app and follow the on-screen instructions. You'll then be ready in just a few short steps:
1. Request an activation code:
An activation code will then be sent to you by text message, you'll then need to enter this in the app where requested.
2. Register a passcode:
For security reasons, you need to register a code separate from your usual internet and telephone banking security code.
3. Enter your account details and confirm security details:
You'll be asked for 2 digits of your internet banking security and one of your five pieces of secure personal information, just like when you log on to your internet banking. Remember, we will never ask for your full
security code or all of your secure personal information.
Keeping your personal information secure and confidential is crucial to us. To protect our customers we use a range of strict security measures including the latest encryption technology. We've used independent security
experts to test our application to check that it's secure.
We recommend you take all possible precautions to protect your mobile device by enabling lock codes/PIN numbers where possible.
Please keep your details safe by not storing your mobile banking passcode on your device.
We will not charge you for downloading or using the app. However, your mobile network provider may charge you for data use depending on your tariff. You may also use this service when connected to a Wi-Fi network.
The Co-operative Bank p.l.c., P.O. Box 101, 1 Balloon Street, Manchester, M60 4EP. Registered in England and Wales No. 990937.
Santander has also launched a new service called ‘My Offers’, which is available in this version of the app. You could earn up to 15% cashback when you shop at retailers you choose. You don’t need vouchers or codes, once you choose the offers, simply spend on your Santander credit or debit card to qualify. Switch on this service and start earning today.
- check your account balances
- transfer money between your own accounts
- view up to 4 years of transactions
- pay bills to anyone you’ve paid before
- send payments securely to people using only a mobile number
- set-up alerts for when your balance goes over or drops below a certain amount
- view your pending payments or transfers and make last minute changes
- find your nearest Santander branch in an instant, and get handy driving or walking directions.
- access to our new service My Offers
- close the app by using the home button
This latest update requires OS 4.1 or above
Santander UK plc Web Site
Santander UK SupportApplication Licence Agreement
We’ve updated the NatWest app to make it even easier to view your money
• We’ve refreshed the look and feel of the app
• We’ve made it easier to make repetitive payments
• If you really love the app, we’ve introduced an option that will allow you to recommend this to a friend
• If you’re a Cashback Plus customer, you can now check your Rewards balance on the app.
• We’ve changed the way we let you know about new features in the latest version of the app
• We’ve changed the savings icons so you can now tell which account is an ISA
What else can the NatWest app do for you?
• Get Cash from your account at any NatWest, RBS or Tesco cash machine without using your debit card.
• Pay bills & Pay Your Contacts
• Transfer money between your NatWest accounts
• Check your balance and your statement
• Find your nearest cash machine or local branch with Near Me
• Check your NatWest mortgage account and credit card balance
Other things you need to know:
- To pay friends, family or bills just set up and make your first payment to each new payee via Online Banking.
- Get Cash lets you take out up to £250 per day from our UK cash machines, when you have at least £25 in your account (including any overdraft facility). There is a maximum limit of two Get Cash withdrawals a day, but only one cash code can be provided at a time. Each code expires after 3 hours. The amount you ask for will also need to be within the daily withdrawal limit for your debit card.
- With ‘Pay Your Contacts’ you can pay anyone else who has the NatWest or RBS Mobile Banking app using just their UK mobile number. We’ll send them a text to tell them you’ve sent them money and it goes into their account straight away. You can send up to £250 a day.
- You can also pay someone using Pay Your Contacts who doesn’t have our app but does have a valid UK Visa debit, credit or prepaid card as well as a UK mobile. We’ll send them a text message to let them know the money is waiting, and a link to click. Separately, you will have to let them know how much you’ve sent them. Once we’ve notified your contact, they have seven days to collect a payment. When they follow the link in the message, enter their Visa card number and the amount they’re expecting from you, we’ll deposit the money in their account the next business day. Once they’ve collected the payment and your balance has been debited, we’ll send you a text message. You can send up to £250 a day.
- To use ‘Pay Your Contacts’ customers must be over 16 and have available funds in their account (including any overdraft). Limits are independent of daily withdrawal and Get Cash limits.
How to Register
To use the NatWest Mobile Banking app, you need to have a NatWest personal current account with debit card and Online Banking and have a UK mobile number starting with 07.
Once you’ve downloaded the app, registering is simple. All you need to hand is your Online Banking customer number and login credentials, debit card and your postcode. Your details will be verified within 24 hours and we’ll send you a text message when you’re all set to go.
Not got an Online Banking customer number? Get a reminder or sign up for Online Banking at natwest.com/online.
Standard data charges may apply. Contact your network operator for details.
To enjoy all of the features listed you will need to accept the following permissions:
- Network communication for connectivity
- Your location to find your nearest cash machine or branch
- Access to your contact list to allow you to ‘Pay Your Contacts’
Exclusively available to our Internet Bank customers, you can register and log in to the Mobile Banking app using your existing Internet Bank details.
We're experiencing some intermittent issues with the mobile banking app. Please be assured that we are investigating the following and are working on a fix. Thank you for your continued patience.
Android operating system 5.0 and above
· Making a future dated payment
· Display issue
With the Nationwide Mobile Banking app you can:
· View recent current account, savings, credit card and mortgage transactions & statements
· View your savings interest rates
· View your personal loan balance
· Manage your current account overdraft
· Transfer money between your Nationwide accounts
· Make payments to existing payees, now or on a future date
· View and cancel Direct Debits and Regular Payments
· Open Instant Access, Limited Access and Fixed Term savings accounts, and a range of Cash ISAs
· Check your balance on your Android Wear Smartwatch by
- opting into automatic daily balance alerts, or
- requesting your balance on demand by saying "OK Google, Start Quick Balance", or
- swiping through the menu on the SmartWatch
** App permissions **
When you install the app, you may notice it asks you for permission to access your phone's device & app history.
This is a standard Android permission that the smartwatch feature uses to retrieve the balance from your device. The permission is only used if you opt into Quick Balance, and we *do not* use this permission to obtain any other data from your device.
To use the app you’ll need:
· To be registered for Nationwide Internet Banking
· To download the app
· To log in using your Internet Banking credentials including; your customer number, memorable data and passnumber or card and card reader.
Once you’ve registered, you’ll only need your Internet Banking passnumber to log in.
If you’re not yet a registered Internet Bank user, simply go to nationwide.co.uk/internetbanking and follow the on screen instructions to register. Once you’ve received your log in details, you’ll be able to download and use the Mobile Banking app. Please note this app is compatible with but not optimised for iPad.
To check your balance on your Android Wear Smartwatch you'll need:
· Android 4.3 or higher on your mobile phone
· An Android Wear powered Smartwatch
· To opt in to Quick Balance via the Mobile Banking app
Nationwide uses the latest security technologies to ensure that our customers are safe and secure when using the app. Our digital promise means that you’ll never lose a penny if we find you’re a victim of fraud whilst using Nationwide’s Internet or Mobile Banking services.
There are still a few things you can do to help protect yourself when using the app:
· Never share your log in details with anyone
· When logging on in a public place, be careful to keep your details out of sight
· Create a password or PIN to access your device
For details of the full promise visit nationwide.co.uk and browse to the Mobile Banking Security section.
We won’t charge you for using this app but your mobile operator may charge you for some services such as data exchange, so please check with them.
Terms and conditions for the Nationwide Mobile Banking app can be found at nationwide.co.uk under ‘Mobile Banking’.
For details of how to contact us, please visit nationwide.co.uk and browse to ‘Contact us’.
Ahead for Business
Introducing NatWest Business Banking for Android.
Specifically designed to support NatWest business customers, the Business Banking app for Android allows you to easily access and manage your business finances on the move.
• Manage multiple business accounts
• Check available balances at a glance
• Search and view up to 7 years of transactions
• Make payments to anyone you've previously made a payment to within Online banking
• Transfer money quickly and easily between your NatWest accounts
• Locate your nearest NatWest branch or cash machine
• Take a tour and explore the key features of the app
You can use the Business Banking app on most tablets but the app is not yet optimised for these devices.
HOW TO REGISTER
Once you’ve downloaded the app, the registration process is quick and secure. All you need is your NatWest Online banking Customer Number, PIN and password.
If you don’t have a Customer Number, get a reminder or sign up for NatWest Online banking at www.natwest.com
Having technical difficulties with the Business Banking app? Then please don’t hesitate to call us on:
0808 141 2700
International number: +44 207 458 4017
Mon-Fri 8am-9pm and 8am-8pm weekends. Calls may be recorded. Your standard call charges may apply.
Minicom: 0800 917 0526
24 hours daily. Calls may be recorded. Your standard network call charges may apply.
To be able to use the Business Banking app, you'll need:
• an Android device operating on firmware versions 2.1 and above
• a NatWest business account,
• to be registered for our Online banking service,
• to be aged over 16.
June 2013 - this app is now available to NatWest customers in Scotland and Direct Business Banking customers.
• Get Cash from your account without using your debit card
• Pay a person or bill
• Pay your contacts using their mobile number
• Transfer money between your NatWest accounts
• Check your balance and recent transactions
• Search and view your transactions from the last seven years
• Find your nearest cash machine or branch
• Top up your UK pay as you go mobile phones (available for major UK mobile networks only)
For more information visit us at natwestinternational.com/mobile
Get Cash enables you to withdraw money without using your bank card. It is a great option for those times when you need small amounts of cash but don't have your debit card on you.
You must have at least £10 available funds in your account (including your overdraft facility). You can use this service up to twice a day but can only have one cash code at any one time. Each code expires after three hours. The amount you ask for needs to be within the daily withdrawal limit for your debit card.
Pay a person or bill
With `Pay a person or bill` you must set up and make your first payment to a new payee using Online Banking.
Pay Your Contacts
Pay Your Contacts allows you to pay someone from our app using just their mobile number. To use this service your contact must have either:
• the NatWest, Isle of Man Bank, RBS or Ulster Bank Mobile Banking app or;
• a valid UK Visa debit, credit or prepaid card.
To send a payment, simply choose a contact on your phone or type in a mobile number then enter a message and the amount you want to send. The payee will be notified by text message and, if they use one of our apps, the funds should reach their account instantly. You can send up to £250 a day.
If the person you’re paying doesn’t have our one of our apps, they just need to have a valid UK Visa debit, credit or prepaid card. We’ll send them a text message to let them know the money is waiting, and a link to click. Separately, you will have to let them know how much you've sent them. When they follow the link in the message, enter their Visa card number and the amount they’re expecting from you, we’ll deposit the money in their account within three days.
Once we’ve notified your contact, they have seven days to collect a payment. And we’ll send you a text message when they’ve collected the payment and your balance has been debited.
Pay Your Contacts payment limits are independent of daily withdrawal and Get Cash limits.
HOW TO REGISTER
To use the Mobile Banking app you need to have a NatWest personal current account held in the Channel Islands, Isle of Man or Gibraltar with a debit card and Online Banking. You also require to be aged 11 or over and have a mobile telephone number starting:
• 07 (Channel Islands, IoM or UK)
• 0034 (Spain)
• 00350 (Gibraltar)
• 00447 (UK phone used overseas)
Once you’ve downloaded the app, registering is simple. All you need is your Online Banking customer number, PIN and password and you can use the app immediately.
Not got a customer number? Get a reminder or sign up for Online Banking at natwestoffshore.com/online.
If you’re having trouble with your app, please call the helpdesk on 0345 366 7004 (+44 2381 244182). Calls may be recorded.
This service is currently not available to customers whose mobile phone is registered with CTS Gibraltar or Barablu ES (Spain).
Standard data charges may apply. Contact your network operator for details.
•Deposit checks with eDeposit
•Pay bills anytime, anywhere
•Check your account balances
•View your transaction history
•Find an ATM
MOBILE BANKING ACTIVATION
Set up your Mobile Banking app by following these three easy steps:
1.Download the app. Just click the Free App button to get started.
2.Register. Log in to your online banking account and look for the Mobile Banking link. Enter your phone information to get an activation code.
3.Activate. Enter your activation code into the app, and you’re ready to bank whenever you want – wherever you are.
Nationwide Bank Mobile Banking features the same level of security as the Nationwide Bank website, so you can feel confident your information is safe. We use technology such as data encryption, firewalls and active monitoring to ensure that your confidential transactions remain secure and private.
We no longer support some older versions of the app.
Great news! We’ve listened to your feedback and you can now manage Direct Debits and standing orders on your phone with our Mobile Banking app.
Our app lets you do more with Mobile Banking:
• Log on with just 3 characters from your memorable information
• Pay a Contact – Send and receive payments between friends and family using just a mobile number
• Everyday Offers – Click, shop, enjoy. View and activate offers on the move. Earn as you spend
• Check your balances and transactions whenever you want
• Make payments and transfers on the move
• Pay your credit card
• Find a nearby Lloyds Bank branch, Cashpoint® or LINK ATM
*You will not be able to use our app on a rooted device*
For Android versions earlier than Lollipop: We are aware that customers with ART (Android runtime) enabled on their device may experience issues when using this app. If you are affected by this, please disable ART in your device settings.
THE FIRST TIME you use this app, you’ll need to set it up by registering your device. Find out more at Find out more at: http://mobile.lloydsbank.com/start
It only takes a minute and only needs doing once for each device.
• An up-to-date phone number registered with us
• An Android device running v2.3 or above
• Wi-Fi or cellular data access on your device
• Lloyds Bank UK personal account
• Internet Banking User ID, password and memorable information
KEEPING YOU SAFE ONLINE
We use the latest online security measures to protect your money, your personal information and your privacy.
As a Lloyds Bank Mobile Banking customer, you automatically benefit from our online and mobile banking guarantee. You can find further information about our fraud guarantee by checking the Security FAQs in this app or by visiting http://www.lloydsbank.com/security.asp
We don't charge you for Mobile Banking but your mobile operator may charge you for some services, please check with them. Services may be affected by phone signal and functionality. Mobile Banking is available to our UK personal Internet Banking customers. Terms and conditions apply.
Pay a Contact – available to UK personal Internet Banking customers with an eligible current account. Registration required to receive payments using a mobile number. Terms and conditions apply.
Everyday Offers is available to Lloyds Bank current account customers with a debit/credit card aged 18+ who bank online. Terms and conditions apply.
We collect non-personally identifiable location data when you use this app. We use this for fraud and security purposes, to help us fix bugs, and improve the services we can provide in the future.
The Branch/ATM finder uses location based services. We, LINK Scheme, Google and/or Apple may access data about your location (i.e. GPS signals from your mobile device) which can be used to approximate your location (such as your mobile ID).
We know security is important to you and we want you to feel safe online. When you receive emails from us we will always greet you personally using your title and surname and include either the last 4 digits of your account number or the last part of your postcode '*** 1AB'. For text alerts, check they come from LLOYDSBANK.
Cashpoint® is a registered trademark of Lloyds Bank plc.
Lloyds Bank plc (registered in England and Wales (no. 2065), registered office: 25 Gresham Street, London EC2V 7HN). Authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority under registration number 119278.
*This app doesn't work on rooted devices*
Barclays Uganda free Mobile Banking app is your Barclays 'Branch' on your Android Phone or Tablet. Download this ‘ready to use’ app for simple and secure banking at your finger tips.
The best way to connect with your money while on the go:
- View your Accounts
- View movements and transactions in your account
- Transfer money to own Barclays accounts
- Request a Cheque Book
- Locate the Barclays Uganda Branch or ATM closest to where you are
- Get in direct touch with Barclays from your phone
The app also provides key information about Barclays Uganda and security tips to help keep your money safe and make life a bit easier.
RBS Mobile Banking provides you convenience, freedom and flexibility to conduct your banking transactions on your mobile phone.
Experience the ease of keeping in control of your routine banking transactions - anytime, anywhere. RBS Mobile Banking offers you a secure platform where you can view balances, transact and manage request on your Saving Account
Some of the services available are:
• View : Account Summary, Mini-Statement & Locate ATM/ Branch
• Transact: Funds Transfer- Third Party/ NEFT/ RTGS
• Manage: Pay bills, Request for Cheque Book/ Demand Draft & Manage Devices
4 easy steps to start using RBS Mobile Banking:
1. Download the RBS Mobile Banking application on your mobile phone/tablet from Google Android Playstore.
2. Register yourself by entering your NetBanking User ID, your RBS registered mobile number, your RBS Debit Card number and expiry date.
3. You will receive a One Time Password (OTP) on your registered mobile number with RBS. Enter the OTP and your NetBanking Login password.
4. You will be requested to create a 6 digit MPIN which will be used to log in to the RBS Mobile Banking application going forward.
Note: To use this facility, you need to be registered for RBS NetBanking and need to have your mobile number registered with the bank.
Som kunde kan du:
- Se konti og posteringer
- Swippe penge
- Overføre penge til egne og andres konti
- Betale dine regninger
- Tilmelde dine regninger til Betalingsservice
- Læse og skrive beskeder til banken
- Aktivere og spærre dine betalingskort
- Opsætte Geografisk sikkerhed på betalingskort
Selvom du ikke er kunde hos os, kan du i vores Android app:
- Finde nærmeste pengeautomat
- Få tlf. nr. til at spærre kort
Manage your account your way at anytime, anywhere with this secure mybarclaycard app for Barclaycard UK customers. Free to download now for Android and with more handy features on the way, currently you can:
* View your latest balance and available credit
* See what you’ve spent and where
* Pay your bill and review earlier payments
* Transfer a balance from a non-Barclaycard
* Update your contact details
Before you get started
To maintain your privacy and security, this app isn’t available on jailbroken or rooted devices. Instead you can access your account on your mobile by going online to barclaycard.mobi
To use the mybarclaycard app you’ll need a UK mobile number and be the main cardholder of a personal Barclaycard issued in the UK.
Registered for mybarclaycard online account servicing? You need to use the same log in details to register for the mybarclaycard app. If not, you can still register using your card details instead.
Are you a Barclays customer?
If you’ve got a Barclays current account and a Barclaycard it’s best to use the Barclays Mobile Banking app where you can see both accounts together. The mybarclaycard app will only show you details of your Barclaycard account.
Other things you need to know
- The app is compatible with Android Gingerbread 2.3 and above, Honeycomb 3.0 and above and Ice Cream Sandwich 4.0 and above
- Compatible mobile device, operating system and internet access are required
- Standard network charges for data usage may apply. Check with your network service provider for mobile or internet use
- Terms, Conditions and restrictions apply – (www.barclaycard.co.uk/mybarclaycardapp)
- The app is not available for Commercial or Partnership cards at this time but watch this space for updates.
The fine print
Barclaycard is a trading name of Barclays Bank PLC. Barclays Bank PLC is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority (Financial Services Register number: 122702). Barclays Bank PLC subscribes to the Lending Code which is monitored and enforced by the Lending Standards Board. Registered in England No. 1026167. Registered office: 1 Churchill Place, London E14 5HP.