푸시메시지를 통해 입출내역, 금융혜택 등 꼭 필요한 금융정보를 적시에 알려주는 신한Smail 서비스가 더욱 빠르고 편리해졌습니다.
※ 개편 완료 후 구버전은 이용불가하오니 앱을 업그레이드 하시기 바랍니다.
(업그레이드시 로그인 후 메시지 수신가능)
입출알림, 금융정보, 보안알림까지!! 이 모든걸 신한Smail로 한번에 누리세요~!!
* 통지내역은 한눈에 바로!
- 입금/출금에 따른 화면정렬 및 타임라인 형식의 화면 구성을 통해 한눈에 입출내역을
파악할 수 있습니다.
* 로그인 없이 바로 메시지 확인!
- ‘간편보기’ 설정 기능을 이용하시면 로그인 없이 바로 수신된 메시지를 확인할 수 있어
더욱 빠르고 편리하게 이용할 수 있습니다.
* 스마트한 입금,출금 통지내역 관리기능!
- 통지내역 확인은 기본!! 메모, 공유, 가계부전송 기능을 통해 입출내역 관리도 한층
- 입출통지함內 ‘간편계산기’ 클릭시, 거래건 선택만으로 총 금액을 바로 계산해서 알려드립니다.
- 입출리포트를 통해 매월 입금, 출금 추이 및 상세정보를 제공해 드립니다.
* 내게 유용한 정보는 받은편지함 설정에서!
- 받은편지함 설정을 하시면 환율, 자동이체 종료일, 수수료면제 혜택안내, 금융상품 등 꼭
필요한 정보를 제공해드립니다.
* 기억하지 말고 보관하세요~ 메모함 기능!
- 입출내역을 보고 내용 기억하기 힘드셨나요? 이제 메모등록을 통해 메모함에서 편리하게
* 안전한 금융거래를 위한 보안설정 기능!
- 로그인알림: 인터넷뱅킹이나 스마트폰뱅킹에서 공인인증서 로그인 할 경우 로그인 내역이
통지되어 본인외 거래시 알 수 있어 안전한 금융거래를 지원합니다.
- 스미싱알림: 인터넷 주소가 포함된 휴대폰 문자 수신시 알림을 통해 주의메시지를
* 내 취향에 맞는 배경화면 설정!
- 고객님들의 취향에 따라 5가지 스킨 중 하나를 선택하여 원하는 배경으로 바꿀 수 있습니다.
- 푸시메시지 특성 상 수신 위치, 통신사 및 서버 문제 등으로 수신 장애가 발생할 수 있습니다.
- 설치가능OS 버전: Android 2.2 이상 스마트폰
(Wifi전용기기 및 태블릿 이용제한)
- 서비스대상: 본인 명의의 신한은행 계좌를 보유하고 있는 고객
- 이용수수료: 무료
- 서비스 신규 가입시 휴대폰SMS 추가인증 후 신한은행에 등록된 휴대폰번호와 동일한 1대의 스마트폰에서 이용가능
- 신한은행에 휴대폰번호가 상이하게 등록되어 있거나 미등록 되어있을 경우 서비스가
제한되오니 가까운 영업점을 방문하시거나 인터넷뱅킹>고객정보 변경 메뉴에서 연락처를 정비하시기 바랍니다.
(해외에서는 이용이 불가할 수 있사오니 주의하시기 바랍니다.)
Smile Trader คือ บริการแจ้งเตือนเมื่อมีสัญญาณซื้อขายที่รวดเร็วที่สุด ครอบคลุมทั้งตลาด, หุ้น, ทอง, เงินตรา, น้ำมัน ฯลฯ ครบวงจรโดยมีพื้นฐานจากสุดยอดทฤษฎีเชิงเทคนิคใหม่ล่าสุดที่มีชื่อว่า Stream ซึ่งผ่านการทดสอบการใช้งานจริง และทดสอบกับข้อมูลย้อนหลังได้ผลดีเลิศ โดย Smile Trader จะแจ้งเตือนผู้ใช้บริการในทันทีที่เกิดสัญญาณซื้อและสัญญาณขายทางเทคนิค ซึ่งมีการประมวลผลในระดับวินาที และสามารถแจ้งผู้ใช้ผ่านอุปกรณ์สมาร์ทโฟน แท็บเล็ต เพื่อให้ผู้ใช้บริการ “ไม่ตกรถ ไม่ติดดอย ไม่ขายหมู ไม่ต้องเฝ้า” อีกต่อไป!
# ทฤษฎี Stream คืออะไร?
ทฤษฎี Stream เป็นทฤษฎีวิเคราะห์ความเคลื่อนไหวของราคาเชิงเทคนิคประเภทหนึ่ง ซึ่งได้นำจุดเด่นของหลายทฤษฎีที่มีชื่อเสียงและใช้งานกันมายาวนานมาสังเคราะห์รวมกันเพื่อวิเคราะห์กราฟทางเทคนิค ซึ่งมีการประมวลผลในระดับวินาที โดยใช้การคำนวณทางคณิตศาสตร์ที่ซับซ้อนจนเกินขีดความสามารถที่มนุษย์จะคำนวณได้ด้วยตนเองให้ทันเวลาในระดับวินาที อันสามารถทำกำไรดีที่สุด ประมวลผลเร็วที่สุด ใช้งานได้จากทุกที่ และส่งสัญญาณแจ้งผู้ใช้บริการในทันทีที่มีสัญญาณซื้อขายเกิดขึ้น
# เหตุผลสำคัญว่าทำไมต้องใช้ "Smile Trader”
1. Smile Trader ทำให้คุณ “ไม่ตกรถ”
เพราะข้อมูลความเคลื่อนไหวของราคาหุ้น ทอง น้ำมัน เงินตรา จะถูกประมวลผล ในระดับหน่วยวินาที เมื่อราคามีการเปลี่ยนแปลงจนเกิดสัญญาณให้เข้าซื้อหรือขาย Smile Trader จะทำการส่งข้อความแจ้งเตือนทันที
2. Smile Trader ทำให้คุณ “ไม่ขายหมู”
คุณสามารถเกาะเทรนด์ของราคาไปได้จนสุดทาง (Trend Follower) บนพื้นฐานของทฤษฏี Stream และเมื่อราคามีการเปลี่ยนแปลงจนเกิดสัญญาณให้ตัดขายทำกำไรก็จะมีสัญญาณแจ้งเตือนไปยัง Smartphone หรือ Tablet ทันที
3. Smile Trader ทำให้คุณ “ไม่ติดดอย”
Smile Trader ทำให้เราไม่ต้องพบกับคำว่าติดดอยอีกต่อไป สามารถขายทำกำไรหรือตัดขาดทุนเมื่อทิศทางของราคาเปลี่ยนแปลงอย่างมีนัยสำคัญ เพื่อเก็บสะสมกำไรไว้ลงทุนในรอบความเคลื่อนไหวถัดไปได้อย่างมีประสิทธิภาพ
4. Smile Trader ทำให้คุณ “ไม่ต้องเฝ้า”
ด้วยระบบการแจ้งเตือนที่รวดเร็วและทันสมัย ครอบคลุมทุกช่องทางหลักในปัจจุบัน ทำให้เราไม่มีความจำเป็นต้องนั่งเฝ้าหน้าจอเพื่ออ่านข่าวสารหรือเฝ้าติดตาม ความเคลี่อนไหวของราคาตลอดทั้งวันอีกต่อไปทำให้เรามีอิสระในการใช้เวลาในแต่ละวันได้ตามต้องการ
หมายเหตุ : Smile Trader เป็น Application บริการแจ้งเตือนเมื่อมีสัญญาณสำหรับการซื้อขายฯเท่านั้น ผู้ใช้บริการต้องมีบัญชีเทรดและทำการซื้อขายกับโบรกเกอร์ที่ได้รับอนุญาติด้วยตนเอง!!
------------ Contact us ------------
หุ้น,สัญญาณหุ้น,กราฟหุ้น,Finance,Stock,Smile Trader,Easy Signal,Smart Signal
- Move money easily between your Co-operative Bank Current and Savings Accounts
- Pay anyone in your payments list
- Check your bank balance, available balance and up to 25 transactions
- Set up balance text alerts to make sure you don't overspend
- View your Co-operative Bank credit card statement from within the app
- We’ve added an inbox which will store any alerts you’ve set up
- New security feature - 'Click-jacking' protection. The app prevents users from entering information into the keyboard if particular overlay apps are working on the phone. Try closing overlay apps or put into sleep mode and the keyboard will work. Go to http://ask.co-operativebank.co.uk/help/mobile_banking/keyboard_wont_work for more information.
- Check your bank account balances anytime, anywhere to stay on top of your finances
- Mini statements
- Set up weekly balance and account limit text alerts
- Find the nearest Co-operative Bank or Britannia Branch and any Co-operative Bank cash machine
- Important Co-operative Bank contact telephone numbers created for the mobile app
To register for our mobile banking service you will need to have a UK mobile telephone number starting with 07 and be registered for internet banking with The Co-operative Bank. If you are not an internet banking customer you can register by calling 0161 855 0700 from your mobile phone.or 0800 590 483 from a landline. It only takes a few minutes and you'll be registered instantly. Lines are open 24 hours a day.
Registration for mobile banking is simple. Once installed, open the app and follow the on-screen instructions. You'll then be ready in just a few short steps:
1. Request an activation code:
An activation code will then be sent to you by text message, you'll then need to enter this in the app where requested.
2. Register a passcode:
For security reasons, you need to register a code separate from your usual internet and telephone banking security code.
3. Enter your account details and confirm security details:
You'll be asked for 2 digits of your internet banking security and one of your five pieces of secure personal information, just like when you log on to your internet banking. Remember, we will never ask for your full
security code or all of your secure personal information.
Keeping your personal information secure and confidential is crucial to us. To protect our customers we use a range of strict security measures including the latest encryption technology. We've used independent security
experts to test our application to check that it's secure.
We recommend you take all possible precautions to protect your mobile device by enabling lock codes/PIN numbers where possible.
Please keep your details safe by not storing your mobile banking passcode on your device.
We will not charge you for downloading or using the app. However, your mobile network provider may charge you for data use depending on your tariff. You may also use this service when connected to a Wi-Fi network.
The Co-operative Bank p.l.c., P.O. Box 101, 1 Balloon Street, Manchester, M60 4EP. Registered in England and Wales No. 990937.
With this app, customers can:
- View account balances, details and payments with one touch
- Transfer funds and make payments
- Open certain new accounts online
- Find transactions across all your accounts at once
- Personalise your banking with your own images
- Set up a Loaded™ Everyday card account and top it up
- Control statements being mailed to you
- Switch your accounts from other banks to us
- View your KiwiSaver
- Manage your ATM cards
If you already bank online with the Co-operative Bank, all you need to do is download the app and login with your internet banking details. Then you can set up a PIN for the app and you’re ready to go! If you don’t already have Internet Banking, just drop into your local branch or call us on 0800 554 554 to set it up (or +64 4 463 1758 from overseas).
If you’re not already banking with us, you can still use the app to:
- Join the Co-operative bank from your mobile
- Find our nearest branch
- See our latest interest rates
- Use our loan calculators
- Contact us
The fine print:
Downloading the app is subject to our Digital Services Terms and Conditions and our General Terms and Conditions which are available at www.co-operativebank.co.nz
The full Loaded™ Everyday Terms and Conditions are available at www.co-operativebank.co.nz/loaded. Your Loaded™ Everyday card is issued by Kiwibank Limited and distributed by The Co-operative Bank. Funds transferred to your Loaded™ Everyday card are held by Kiwibank Limited. Kiwibank’s Disclosure Statement is available from your local Kiwibank or at www.kiwibank.co.nz.
The Kiwibank Loaded names, logos and related trademarks and services marks are owned by Kiwibank Limited. Terms and conditions apply to the issue and operation of Loaded™ Everyday cards and accounts.
Explanation of permissions:
- Location permission - is used specifically for the Join Us process
- Read contacts - allows you to associate contact images with payees
- Find accounts, prevent sleeping - allows you to receive notifications about payments that are about to fail
- Modify or delete contents of storage - allows you to set images on accounts and payees
We no longer support some older versions of the app.
Great news! We’ve listened to your feedback and you can now manage Direct Debits and standing orders on your phone with our Mobile Banking app.
Our app lets you do more with Mobile Banking:
• Log on with just 3 characters from your memorable information
• Pay a Contact – Send and receive payments between friends and family using just a mobile number
• Everyday Offers – Click, shop, enjoy. View and activate offers on the move. Earn as you spend
• Check your balances and transactions whenever you want
• Make payments and transfers on the move
• Pay your credit card
• Find a nearby Lloyds Bank branch, Cashpoint® or LINK ATM
*You will not be able to use our app on a rooted device*
For Android versions earlier than Lollipop: We are aware that customers with ART (Android runtime) enabled on their device may experience issues when using this app. If you are affected by this, please disable ART in your device settings.
THE FIRST TIME you use this app, you’ll need to set it up by registering your device. Find out more at Find out more at: http://mobile.lloydsbank.com/start
It only takes a minute and only needs doing once for each device.
• An up-to-date phone number registered with us
• An Android device running v2.3 or above
• Wi-Fi or cellular data access on your device
• Lloyds Bank UK personal account
• Internet Banking User ID, password and memorable information
KEEPING YOU SAFE ONLINE
We use the latest online security measures to protect your money, your personal information and your privacy.
As a Lloyds Bank Mobile Banking customer, you automatically benefit from our online and mobile banking guarantee. You can find further information about our fraud guarantee by checking the Security FAQs in this app or by visiting http://www.lloydsbank.com/security.asp
We don't charge you for Mobile Banking but your mobile operator may charge you for some services, please check with them. Services may be affected by phone signal and functionality. Mobile Banking is available to our UK personal Internet Banking customers. Terms and conditions apply.
Pay a Contact – available to UK personal Internet Banking customers with an eligible current account. Registration required to receive payments using a mobile number. Terms and conditions apply.
Everyday Offers is available to Lloyds Bank current account customers with a debit/credit card aged 18+ who bank online. Terms and conditions apply.
We collect non-personally identifiable location data when you use this app. We use this for fraud and security purposes, to help us fix bugs, and improve the services we can provide in the future.
The Branch/ATM finder uses location based services. We, LINK Scheme, Google and/or Apple may access data about your location (i.e. GPS signals from your mobile device) which can be used to approximate your location (such as your mobile ID).
We know security is important to you and we want you to feel safe online. When you receive emails from us we will always greet you personally using your title and surname and include either the last 4 digits of your account number or the last part of your postcode '*** 1AB'. For text alerts, check they come from LLOYDSBANK.
Cashpoint® is a registered trademark of Lloyds Bank plc.
Lloyds Bank plc (registered in England and Wales (no. 2065), registered office: 25 Gresham Street, London EC2V 7HN). Authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority under registration number 119278.
*This app doesn’t work on rooted devices*
HOW TO REGISTER
If you’re 16 or over and you have a UK-registered mobile number and a Barclays current account, follow the onscreen instructions. You’ll need your sort code and account number and you’ll need to verify your identity with PINsentry or at a Barclays cash machine.
If you’ve got an activation code, follow the onscreen steps to register (you won’t need PINsentry for this).
After you’re set up, you’ll only need your 5-digit passcode to log in.
If you only have a Barclaycard account you can’t register for this app but you can register for the MyBarclaycard app.
•Manage your personal and business accounts, and view your Barclays mortgage account, as well as managing your personal Barclaycard accounts
•See recent transactions and check your balances
•Transfer funds between accounts
•Make payments to people you’ve paid before and people in your payee list
• Upload, sort and store your important documents securely with Barclays Cloudit. Just use your camera to take photos of documents you want to store
•Find your nearest branch or cash machine
•Log into Online Banking more easily using Mobile PINsentry. So we can complete some security checks, it’ll take up to 10 days for Mobile PINsentry to be activated in the app
•Call our customer services team direct from the app to speak to an advisor
•Manage your Barclays personal and business accounts with 1 secure log-in.
Terms and conditions apply. You must be aged 16 or over to use the Barclays Mobile Banking app.
FOR BUSINESS ACCOUNTS
You can only use the app if you’re a sole-signatory Barclays Business current account holder. You can’t register your Barclaycard business or corporate credit cards.
Copyright © Barclays 2014. All rights reserved. Barclays Mobile Banking is a trademark of Barclays Bank PLC.
This app is provided by Barclays Bank PLC although you may have contracted for banking services with another legal entity within the Barclays Group. Please refer to your bank documentation (terms and conditions, statements, etc) to confirm the legal entity that provides banking services to you.
Barclays Bank PLC is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority (Financial Services Register no.122702). Barclays Bank PLC is registered in England. Registered no.1026167.
-Manage your accounts, view statements and check balances
-Search and filter transactions and get a statement of your future dated transactions
-Transfer money or make payments - Pay bills or make transfers to accounts within the UK in sterling
-Edit or delete future transfers or payments (except standing orders)
-Send and receive secure mails
-Get a spending overview
-View your custody accounts
-Paym- send or receive money using nothing more than a mobile phone number
-Buy and sell securities on a non-advised basis via Share deal (data provided by Thomson Reuters. Indicative prices delayed by at least 15 minutes). To use Sharedeal, you must open a Custody Account at a Danske Bank branch and be aged 18 or over.
Services before logon:
-Monitor market movements and changes in the prices of securities
-Track specific securities by creating your own personalised list of stocks and shares
-Currency converter is provided for indicative information purposes only.
-See exchange rates for more than 25 currencies, this tool uses the Danske Bank Exchange Rate (UK) applying the sell rate for foreign cash. Where the conversion is between two non sterling currencies then the rate used will be a mid-market rate. The Danske Bank Exchange Rate (UK) is subject to change.
-Find your nearest Danske Bank branch or cash machine in Northern Ireland
-Contact Us: information on how to become a customer
If you are a personal customer (aged 13 years and over) of Danske Bank in Northern Ireland or UK using eBanking and have your eBanking User ID and Pass code you can log-on and use many of the features of the Mobile Bank UK App. You must be registered for and have logged on to eBanking using your Access ID security card to be able to use Danske Mobile Bank App. Danske Mobile Bank App may be temporarily unavailable when we are carrying out routine maintenance.
Tablet Bank for Android
Danske Tablet Bank App is available for Android – Just search ‘Danske Bank’ in Google Play.
This Mobile Release 3.7 – App Store text is a financial promotion as defined by the Financial Conduct Authority’s Conduct of Business Sourcebook.
Any stock market investment involves risk. The value of your investment and any income you take from it can go down as well as up. It is possible that the value may fall below your original investment and you may get back less than you originally invested. You should also be aware that past performance is not necessarily a guide to future performance and if you cash in your investment, its value may be less than you have originally invested..
'Foreign markets will involve different risks from the UK markets. In some cases the risks will be greater. The potential for profit or loss from transactions on foreign markets or in foreign denominated contracts will be affected by fluctuations in foreign exchange rates.'
Danske Bank is a trading name of Northern Bank Limited which is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority. Registered in Northern Ireland R568. Registered Office: Donegall Square West, Belfast BT1 6JS. Northern Bank Limited is a member of the Danske Bank Group. www.danskebank.co.uk 'Northern Bank Limited is entered in the Financial Services Register, registration number 122261.
Manage your account your way at anytime, anywhere with this secure mybarclaycard app for Barclaycard UK customers. Free to download now for Android and with more handy features on the way, currently you can:
* View your latest balance and available credit
* See what you’ve spent and where
* Pay your bill and review earlier payments
* Transfer a balance from a non-Barclaycard
* Update your contact details
Before you get started
To maintain your privacy and security, this app isn’t available on jailbroken or rooted devices. Instead you can access your account on your mobile by going online to barclaycard.mobi
To use the mybarclaycard app you’ll need a UK mobile number and be the main cardholder of a personal Barclaycard issued in the UK.
Registered for mybarclaycard online account servicing? You need to use the same log in details to register for the mybarclaycard app. If not, you can still register using your card details instead.
Are you a Barclays customer?
If you’ve got a Barclays current account and a Barclaycard it’s best to use the Barclays Mobile Banking app where you can see both accounts together. The mybarclaycard app will only show you details of your Barclaycard account.
Other things you need to know
- The app is compatible with Android Gingerbread 2.3 and above, Honeycomb 3.0 and above and Ice Cream Sandwich 4.0 and above
- Compatible mobile device, operating system and internet access are required
- Standard network charges for data usage may apply. Check with your network service provider for mobile or internet use
- Terms, Conditions and restrictions apply – (www.barclaycard.co.uk/mybarclaycardapp)
- The app is not available for Commercial or Partnership cards at this time but watch this space for updates.
The fine print
Barclaycard is a trading name of Barclays Bank PLC. Barclays Bank PLC is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority (Financial Services Register number: 122702). Barclays Bank PLC subscribes to the Lending Code which is monitored and enforced by the Lending Standards Board. Registered in England No. 1026167. Registered office: 1 Churchill Place, London E14 5HP.
- Send payments to anyone with a UK mobile number
- Personalise payments with a photo and a message
- Make international payments** to India and selected African countries
- Send gift cards to friends and family
- Make donations to charities and payments to businesses
- Scan QR codes or use the in-app directories for faster payment options
- Register to use Paym: the UK’s mobile payment service
Other things you need to know:
- Personal customers can send up to £1,500 daily (Business customers up to £3,000)
- Personal customers can receive up to £5,000 daily (Business customers unlimited)
- You need a UK-registered current account, a UK mobile phone number and to be aged 16 or over
- Non-Barclays personal customers will get a Barclays Pingit account to use with the app
- Non-Barclays business account holders can register to receive payments online
- Your full name (personal) or business name (business) will be visible to the sender
- We can refuse to register you for Barclays Pingit or place limits on how you use it
- This app does not work on rooted handsets
Further information including terms and conditions can be found by visiting www.barclays.co.uk/pingit.
*Business customers will be charged for outward transactions in accordance with their business account terms and conditions.
**An exchange rate on the day of the conversion will apply.
This app is provided by Barclays Bank PLC although you may have contracted for banking services with another legal entity within the Barclays Group. Please refer to your bank documentation (terms and conditions, statements, etc.) to confirm the legal entity that provides banking services to you.
Copyright © Barclays 2014. All rights reserved. Barclays Pingit is a trademark of Barclays Bank PLC.
Barclays Bank PLC. Authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority (Financial Services Register No. 122702).
Registered in England. Registered Number: 1026167. Registered office: 1 Churchill Place, London E14 5HP.
The Barclays CFD and Financial Spread Trading App is an essential tool for managing your trading account, while providing full, secure access to trade global markets wherever, whenever.
The Barclays CFDs and Financial Spread Trading app allows you to:
• Trade on the move
• Check the latest prices and market movements instantly
• Trade, place and amend orders
• Research prices through real-time charts in the palm of your hand
• View and amend multiple Watch Lists
• Review trade and order history
• Be confident that all your information and transactions are secure
For more information, please visit www.barclaystradinghub.co.uk
About CFD Trading
A Contract for Difference (CFD) is an agreement between two parties to exchange the difference between the opening and closing price of a contract.
With a Barclays CFD account, you can:
- Go long or short on a market
- Hedge your portfolio by selling
- Trade across thousands of global markets
- Trade on only a small initial deposit
- Offset losses against your Capital Gains Tax*
- Pay no Stamp Duty on your profits**
* Any profits or losses made through your CFD trading account may be offset against those from your other investments. For more information, we recommend you seek independent investment advice.
**CFD trading is exempt from UK stamp duty. However, tax laws are subject to change and depend on individual circumstances.
About Financial Spread Trading
Financial Spread Trading is a tax-efficient* alternative to other forms of trading the financial markets such as share dealing. Financial Spread Trading enables you to speculate on rising as well as falling markets, meaning that you could benefit irrespective of whether market prices are moving up or down. As a leveraged product, you can take a position on the markets with just a small initial deposit – which is usually 1% to 10% of your total trade value, allowing you to maximize your exposure in your given market for a small percentage.
Apply now, trade now
Apply for a Barclays CFD or Financial Spread Trading account at www.barclaystradinghub.co.uk.
The value of investments can fall as well as rise and you may lose significantly more than your initial investment. As such, CFD and Financial Spread Trading are not suitable for all types of investor. If you are uncertain, you should seek independent financial advice.
Barclays CFDs and Financial Spread Trading are trading names of City Index Limited (CI) whose registered office is Park House, Finsbury Circus, London EC2M 7EB. For the purposes of CFD and spread trading any contract is between you and CI and all dealing, administration and settlement is carried out by them. Barclays is not responsible for any of the functions they perform.
For more technical information please visit our website at www.barclaystradinghub.co.uk .
Any Android handset with OS 1.0.0 or above.
The best way to connect with your money while on the go:
- View your Accounts
- View movements and transactions in your account
- Transfer money to Domestic Barclays & Non-Barclays accounts
- Transfer money to international accounts
- Pay bills from your account
- Purchase Bank Draft & Manager’s Cheque
- Request a Cheque Book
- Locate the Barclays Branch or ATM closest to where you are
- Get in direct touch with Barclays from your phone
The app also provides key information about Barclays Zambia and security tips to help keep your money safe and make life a bit easier.
Quickly sign in using a 4-digit passcode to view your account balances and review transactions. Deposit checks even though you are miles from the nearest branch. Easily transfer funds, pay your credit card or loans, find ATMs and branches, view and track rates, and calculate a loan payment.
• Great look, feel and navigation. Easier to find information on your accounts and transactions.
• Passcode. Use a four digit code to see your balances quicker.
• Member to member transfers for paying friends when you're on the move.
• Bill Pay for making payments on the go.
• Deposit checks using your camera.
• View scheduled transactions, including pending deposits, upcoming transfers, and bill payments.
• Make payments directly to Navy Federal consumer loans, mortgages and credit cards.
• Send money to external bank accounts.
• Apply for new credit cards.
• View credit card reward points and redeem cashRewards
• Order new or replacement Visa® Check Cards and activate them.
• Branch and ATM locator.
• View rates.
• Safe and Secure, 24 hours a day.
★ To sign in to mobile banking, use your Navy Federal Access Number and password. If you are not set up for Navy Federal Online Account Access, apply online or call us at 1-888-842-6328 or 1-703-255-8837.
As always, if you have any issues with our app, you can call us at 1-888-842-6328 or 1-703-255-8837, or reach us via Twitter at @NavyFederalHelp.
Federally insured by NCUA. Message and data rates may apply.
Since we get asked about this a lot, here is a list of the permissions that our app requires and the reason we ask for them:
• Device & app history- Used so we can tell you when your sign in is about to time out.
• Contacts- Used to look up other members to send money to. Your contact information is never stored on our servers.
• Location- Used to find Navy Federal branches and free ATMs close to you
• Phone- Allows you to tap a phone number to call us if you need additional service.
• Photos/Media/Files- Used to speed up app performance.
• Camera- Required to take a picture of a check for mobile deposits
• Wi-Fi connection information- required in order to use a Wi-Fi connection in addition to cellular data
More info at http://www.federalbank.co.in/fedbook
Real time transaction updates* No phone calls*No wait for SMS alerts*Account statements anywhere anytime*Offline mode*Facility to tag transactions*Personalized remarks for transactions*Search and filter facility*Multiple accounts view
you should have your mobile number registered with the Bank.
If you have not, you can do so by logging into FedNet, the net banking facility of the Bank or by approaching any of the branches.
After registering your mobile number with the FedBook, download FedBook.
After installation of the App, if you have not registered for FedAlert or FedMobile, send an SMS to 919895088888 or 5676762 from your registered mobile number as follows:
SMS FEDBOOK Space 14 Digit account number
Example FEDBOOK 12345678901234
Facility to tag transactions and add personalized remarks for transactions
Search and filter facility to find a transaction.
View Transactions of all operative accounts at a single window
Terms and conditions: http://www.federalbank.co.in/fedbookTC
Please send us your feedback and suggestions at email@example.com.
For related queries, call 1800-425-1199 / 1800-420-1199(All India toll Free) or +91-484-2630994 (for Customers from abroad).
- View your account balances and history
- Transfer funds between your accounts
- Pay your bills
- Create account specific alerts
- GPS locator for our banking units and ATMs
Make the move to the convenience of eBanking with Co-op Bank and enjoy the flexibility of banking where, when and how you choose.
To begin, you are required to contact Grenada Co-operative Bank Limited to obtain a User ID and password in order to access its eBanking Service. Without a User ID and password, you will be unable to sign in using this application. Please visit one of our Retail Banking Units or Branches or our website www.grenadaco-opbank.com for more information and there you can sign up too!
• topup of prepaid mobile phone accounts at all three MNOs (Moble Network Operator) in Serbia - Telekom, Telenor, VIP,
• payment of postpaid account at Telekom and VIP.
Application is based on the selection of options on the screen, generates a SMS request and sends it to the short number with the MNO.
Before using, it is necessary to set the parameters in the Configuration:
• short number,
• friends / family phone numbers (maximum number is three) .
Mobile Payment Service is a free Service offered by banks in Serbia in cooperation with MNOs. Registration is in the bank and you can choose VISA or MasterCard payment card. The application itself is an upgrade of existing Service and provides users with advantages comparing to the standard manually generation of text messages:
• simpler and faster generation of the requests,
• the sent message with mPIN (with Telenor and VIP) is not stored in the Send Items folder, so you do not have to delete it,
• subscriber does not have to remember the syntax of messages,
• subscriber does not have to remember short code,
• frends/family phone number is selected frrom combo box, so you do not have to use the keyboard .
The application is free to use and it needs Internet to be turned on (GPRS / wireless data transfer).