'system unavailable' (FIXED) Installed last night and worked fine but this morning not working at all (can't even re-install) while other apps working fine. Not a good start. (EDIT: All seems to be working now so gets four stars (would get an extra star if it had a 'quick balance' feature like the Nationwide app))
March update very poor Used to use the older limited functionality app quite a lot for easy checking of account activity. Was initially very pleased that extra functionality had been added. However the app now rarely logs in. I've given up on it many times to go the web interface instead. Likely to give up on it completely soon. Please sort the awful performance! ...Giving up now. Useless app never connects, just gives a vague useless error.
Hate the new login palaver!! Always used to be able to login quickly and easily to transfer funds and check balance,nowhaving been prompted to change it all, I can't get on to my account very frustrating to say the least!!why try and fix something that wasn't broken???!!
Getting better but I do have an annoyance with the latest build... When loading the application and presented with the passcode screen... I often start to input my passcode and the screen flashes and doesn't registered that input... it looks like it loads something, I'm not sure... however it is annoying
Not had any problems Works perfectly well I have never had a problem with transferring funds etc but Smile do need to be quicker at updating things. No NFC payments yet? Others have been out for months. No access to smilemore benefits from app. Just a bit frustrating to always be behind the other banks.
Needs more work Installed on Tablet, registration worked well. Rather scant information and tools for current account. Credit card information was non existent and erroneous figures were displayed. I had to start up the PC to check.
- We’ve refreshed the design, we hope you like it
- Added app usage data – we will collect anonymous user data so we can monitor how well the app is working and help us to spot potential problems. You can turn this off at any time in your settings
- We’ve stopped the app from crashing whenever an inbox message was deleted
- We’ve fixed the issue which stopped you from logging in if you had any overlay apps running such as a custom keyboard
- Minimum Android operating system supported is now 4.1