The Check Cashing Store® is a registered service mark of Dollar Financial Group, Inc. ©2012 Dollar Financial Group, Inc. All rights reserved.
These institutions are supported:
• Home Bank California
Q: How do I use this app?
A: Log in to a supported institution's Mobile Web. Go to "Remote Deposit" and choose "Deposit a Check." Type the amount, select an account, and tap "Scan Check." The app launches to engage the camera. Photograph both sides of the check then upload the photos to deposit the funds.
Q: Is my information secure?
A: Yes. Check photos are not stored on the device. Online banking sensitive data such as account numbers, username, and password are not sent to or stored in the app.
Q: What do I do if I get a message that my check is blurry or can't be read?
A: Try the following measures to improve the picture:
• Make sure you have plenty of light to take the photograph. It increases contrast so the check information can be read clearly.
• Make sure the check fits within the corner guides so all four corners of the check are visible.
• Be aware of the surface where the check is resting during the photograph. If possible, choose a surface with a solid color that provides high contrast against the color of the check (most checks are printed on lighter colored paper, so solid black is generally an ideal choice.)
• Increasing the distance between the camera and the check may allow your device's camera to take clearer photos.
Q: Why can't I take photos right in Mobile Web? Why do I need an app?
A: Web technology is always improving, but current standards don't provide a way for most devices to use the camera directly from the browser. Using an app ensures all customers will be able to use this feature.
Q: How long will it take for my money to be deposited?
A: The deposit generally takes one business day.
Q: Can I view previously deposited checks?
A: Yes. To do so,
• Login to Mobile Web
• Go to the "Remote Deposit" feature
• Choose "Review Deposited Checks." From the list, choose the check deposit you would like to review.
If you are not a customer of Danske Bank in Northern Ireland or UK you can still access the tablet banking services available before log-on.
Services before logon:
- Investment functionality
• Monitor market movements and changes in the prices of securities
• Track specific securities by creating your own personalised list of stocks and shares
- Currency converter
is provided for indicative information purposes only.
See exchange rates for more than 25 currencies.This tool uses the Danske Bank Exchange Rate (UK) applying the sell rate for foreign cash. Where the conversion is between two non sterling currencies then the rate used will be a mid-market rate. The Danske Bank Exchange Rate (UK) is subject to change.
- Find your nearest Danske Bank branch or cash machine in Northern Ireland
- Contact Us
Information on how to become a customer
- Watch a demo video
Get an overview of how to use our Tablet Bank UK App
Additional services after logon:
- Manage your accounts, view statements and check balances
- Search and filter transactions as well as get a statement of your future dated transactions
- Transfer money or make payments - pay bills or make transfers to accounts within the UK in sterling
- Edit or delete future transfers or payments (except standing orders)
- Send secure mails to us and receive secure mails from us.
- Investment Functionality
• View your custody account contents
• Buy and sell securities on a non-advised basis via Sharedeal (Data provided by Thomson Reuters. Indicative prices delayed by at least 15 minutes). To use Sharedeal, you must open a Custody Account at a Danske Bank branch and be aged 18 or over.
*MOBILE PHONE APP AVAILABLE FOR iOS *
Danske Tablet Bank App may be temporarily unavailable when we are carrying out routine maintenance. You must be registered for and have logged on to eBanking using your Access ID security card to be able to use Danske Tablet Bank App. Danske Tablet Bank is for iPad only. You must be 13 years or older to download the Danske Tablet Bank App from the App Store.
This Mobile Release 3.4 – App Store text is a financial promotion as defined by the Financial Conduct Authority’s Conduct of Business Sourcebook.
Any stock market investment involves risk. The value of your investment and any income you take from it can go down as well as up. It is possible that the value may fall below your original investment and you may get back less than you originally invested. You should also be aware that past performance is not necessarily a guide to future performance and if you cash in your investment, its value may be less than you have originally invested.
Foreign markets will involve different risks from the UK markets. In some cases the risks will be greater. The potential for profit or loss from transactions on foreign markets or in foreign denominated contracts will be affected by fluctuations in foreign exchange rates.
Danske Bank is a trading name of Northern Bank Limited which is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority. Registered in Northern Ireland R568. Registered Office: Donegall Square West, Belfast BT1 6JS. Northern Bank Limited is a member of the Danske Bank Group. www.danskebank.co.uk. 'Northern Bank Limited is entered in the Financial Services Register, registration number 122261.
* View Balances – view your account balances including transaction histories
* Mobile Deposit – deposit a check using the camera on your device
* Make Transfers – transfer money between your accounts, to other Idaho Central members, or make an External Transfer
* Make Payments – it’s easy to make credit card, loan, or bill payments. You can also view recent payments, and more
* Stop Pay – place stop payments on a single check, or a range of checks
* View Current Rates – easy access to loan and deposit rates
* Find Locations & ATMs – get directions to nearby ATMs and locations
* Contact Us – it’s easy to stay in touch if you need us
* Promotions – view current promotions and offers
* Security – select/submit your security/challenge questions on your device
This FREE Android App is a must-have for any ICCU member with an Android device. For questions or troubleshooting, please call 1-800-456-5067.