You can use them to pay anyone who has a remote deposit feature on their bank, including smartphone apps with camera deposit, or direct banking accounts that let you upload check images to the web.
The app does not connect to the internet, and no third party account is required, so your confidential payment information remains safe.
The checks are generated using the United States standard for check formatting. All you need is a blank check, or your account information from your bank. Enter the information into Light Check, including the account holder's name and address, and the routing and account numbers. Then draft a check for a certain amount to a recipient and sign the check. Saving specific account information is optional, and no information ever leaves your device, except to your trusted payment recipients.
For visual payment in person, 7" and 10" high resolution tablets work best. For devices above 7", a screen pixel density of more than 120 ppi is recommended. For devices above 3.5", a screen pixel density of more than 200 ppi is recommended.
Some banks treat remote deposits differently. You can test Light Check with your bank using the Light Check Lite free application which will only draft checks for $3.50. We can't guarantee your specific bank will accept LIght Checks right away, but if you contact us with any problems, we will try our best to rectify any rejections.
Learn more at http://www.getlightcheck.com/guide.html
Alliant Credit Union will never solicit you for personal information, such as account number, credit/debit card numbers, passwords or PINs (Personal Identification Numbers). Call us immediately at 800-328-1935 (24/7) if you think unauthorized access or fraud has occurred in connection with your Alliant Credit Union accounts.
* All deposits are subject to the Alliant Credit Union's Funds Availability Policy. Refer to Alliant Credit Union's Account Agreement and Disclosures for more information. Please retain your check for 90 days before destroying.
The NetSpend Mobile App gives you the power to manage your account on the move. Managing your money wherever, whenever. With ease and speed you can:
- Check your account balance and transaction history
- Send money to friends and family
- Transfer money to and from your savings account
- Find fee-free reload locations
It’s secure, fast, and free.
Optimized for Android.
Before you can use this app, you need to first enroll for Mobile Check Deposit with your Financial Institution. Please contact your Financial Institution for more information and to confirm eligibility requirements.
Money Mart® is a registered service mark of Dollar Financial Group, Inc. ©2012 Dollar Financial Group, Inc. All rights reserved.
YOUR MONEY WHEN YOU WANT IT
If your check is approved, get your money in minutes for a fee or in 10 days at no charge.
ENROLL AND CASH YOUR CHECK TO YOUR CARD
Create an Ingo Money account right in the app and then enroll your eligible Debit or Prepaid card(s) to cash your check. Then comes the fun part: getting your money. Take a photo of the front and back of your check and submit it for review. If your check is approved, the money will go directly onto your card. And once your card is funded, the money is as good as cash and safe to spend.
CASH YOUR PAYCHECK, PERSONAL CHECKS AND MORE
Whether it’s a paycheck, personal check, or almost any type of check, if it’s more than $5 and less than $2,500, endorsed by you, and approved for funding, you’re in the money. Plus, you can get access to your money from approved checks in minutes, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
© 2015 Ingo Money, Inc. All Rights Reserved
GoBank is a new checking account made for people who are fed up with big banks and their big fees, and designed to be accessed on a mobile phone. It’s fast (works like your other favorite apps), fair (no overdraft or penalty fees) and feature-rich (keep reading for a sneak peek). Bonus? You're always welcome to apply for a GoBank account even if you've been turned down for a checking account before.
NO OVERDRAFT FEES, NO PENALTY FEES, NO NSF FEES
Seriously. GoBank has no surprise fees. Check out GoBank.com/NoWorries to see what we mean.
GET PAID UP TO 2 DAYS FASTER WITH PAYROLL DIRECT DEPOSIT
Many employers notify the bank of payroll direct deposits before the “official” payday. If we receive early notice, we’ll deposit your pay into your account early. Ask your employer when they submit their direct deposit information to the bank. Your employer may not submit early every pay period.
SIGN UP FOR DIRECT DEPOSIT
If you’re not eligible for the above, you can still sign up for direct deposit to get your pay faster than a paper check!
We have a network of 42,000+ ATMs (translation: it’s HUGE) nationwide*. That’s way more ATMs than Bank of America or Chase**. Find the free ATMs all around you with our ATM finder.
Pay rent, or any bill with the GoBank app or website. Need to send a check to your landlord (or anyone else)? No problem. We’ll mail the check for free.
SEND MONEY FAST
Quickly send money to friends, family and even the dog groomer. We notify them via email or text message.
DEPOSIT CASH FOR FREE
Just take your GoBank debit card and cash to any participating Walmart (not available in WY or VT). Swipe your card or hand it to the cashier, and the cash will be deposited to your account automagically. Other retailers may charge a fee.
PHOTO CHECK DEPOSITS
Our nearest bank branch is in your pocket. Use your phone to scan a check and deposit it into your account.
FREE ADVICE: FORTUNE TELLER™
Use the Fortune Teller to double-check your budget before you spend. Just tell us how much it costs, and we’ll give you a quick yay or nay based on the budget you’ve created.
OH SO MUCH MORE
To find out which features speak more to you, give us a try. Download the app or visit GoBank.com to learn how to get GoBanking.
FYI: We'll need to successfully verify your ID before you can use all of GoBank's award-winning features.
Stay in touch with us!
Follow us on Twitter @GoBank and on Instagram @GoBankOfficial. While you’re at it, like us on Facebook.com/GoBank. We’d love to meet you and answer any questions you may have.
*For ATM withdrawals made outside of the GoBank ATM network, a $2.50 fee will apply. Plus any fee the ATM owner may assess. So, um… just use our free ones. K?
** Source: Chase.com and BankofAmerica.com, as of November 5, 2014
GoBank is a brand of Green Dot Bank, Member FDIC, which also operates under the brands Green Dot Bank and Bonneville Bank. Deposits under any of these trade names are deposits with a single FDIC-insured bank, Green Dot Bank, and are aggregated for deposit insurance coverage.
©2014 Green Dot Bank. All rights reserved.
Technology Privacy Statement: https://m.gobank.com/banking-agreement
Wally+ is an awesome new way to manage your money. It's a lifestyle app that treats expenses as experiences.
Use Wally+ to consolidate your financial life: balance your income and expenses to set goals and reach them -- all your accounts in one place. Wally+ also gives you unprecedented insights, showing you where you stand financially compared to people like you. It tells you where, why, on what, and with who you spend money, so you know exactly where your money goes.
HOW WALLY WORKS
Wally is personalized to you, whether you want insights into your personal finances, or you want to reach a specific goal.
Experiences, not expenses
Not just where your money goes-- see why, and with whom you spend money. You can tag friends, add pictures and track your sentiment around the venues you visit.
When your location services are on, Wally will automatically identify and categorize the venue.
All you need to do is enter the amount you spent.
Powered by Intelligence
Wally adapts to your preferences and behaviors by leveraging machine learning, artificial intelligence, and badass algorithms.
It learns from you and with you.
Whether you have an upcoming payment, or you’ve reached your savings goal, Wally’s smart notifications remind you of what’s important.
The best things in life are free.
For every thing else, use Wally.
On iOS, Wally achieved:
- Global average ratings of 4.7 out of 5 stars
- #1 finance app in 22 countries
- Top 10 finance app in 52 countries
The Check Cashing Store® is a registered service mark of Dollar Financial Group, Inc. ©2012 Dollar Financial Group, Inc. All rights reserved.
* Make deposits from anywhere
* Quick, safe, and secure
* Eliminate the need to visit a branch
Your financial institution must participate in the DeposZip Mobile program for you to use this application. A list of participating financial institutions can be found at http://www.vertifi.com/products/pfi_rdc.aspx. If your financial institution does not participate, let them know that you would like to experience all of the convenience of DeposZip Mobile.
DeposZip Mobile requires Android 2.2 or greater and is not compatible with low-density display devices.
* Restrict what shared users can do with the account. I.e disable withdraw, transfers, etc.
* Secure encryption of transactions using AES.
* Automatic account balance calculation.
* Real time sharing of account transaction between many devices.
* Secure accounts with PIN that must be entered with every transaction.
* Track shared or personal debit cards, checking and savings bank accounts.
* Available on Android and iOS.
* Windows Phone support coming soon.
It's simple, safe and free for GTE members.
* Eliminate trips to a Community Financial Center
* Enjoy the convenience of 24/7 availability
* Use your existing computer and scanner or mobile phone
* Expect safe and secure access with GTE Financial's Online Banking
* Help screens and video tutorials are available online
* Copies of deposited checks are kept for 18 months for easy retrieval
It's like having a GTE Community Financial Center with you wherever you are!
Enjoy a better banking experience, featuring:
• Sleeker Design: Breeze through your banking thanks to a cleaner, sleeker design.
• Easy Navigation: Get to where you need to go using fewer taps, with the help of streamlined menus.
• Alerts via Mobile Device: Get timely account notifications to stay informed and on top of your finances.
• More Convenience: Edit and cancel scheduled payments and search past, pending and future transactions.
And introducing Citi Mobile® Snapshot: a new optional feature that allows you to view certain account balances and recent transactions without logging in (now available in all markets).
• Check your Citi® account balances
• See recent activity for your checking and credit card accounts , including pending transactions
• Pay bills and view payments
• Transfer funds between linked Citi accounts
• Send money to virtually anyone’s U.S. bank account with Popmoney®
• Deposit checks using Mobile Check Deposit
• Make or schedule future credit card payments
• View your available credit line (for Credit Card customers)
• Quickly find the nearest ATMs/branches
-Location permissions are required to determine your current location when using ATM/branch locator
-“Read your contacts” permissions are required to access contacts to send money via Popmoney®.
-“Take pictures & videos” permissions are required to deposit checks using Citi Mobile® Check Deposit.
Permissions are accessed whenever you choose to use the functionality that requires them.
Accounts are protected by 128-bit encryption, as they are when you bank online.
Deposit accounts are offered by Citibank N.A. Member FDIC.
Citi credit cards are issued by Citibank, N.A. (1)
(1) Please note, Citibank does not charge you a fee for using the Mobile Check Deposit service. However, charges from your wireless carrier may apply. Regular account charges apply. The Mobile Check Deposit service is subject to eligibility. Deposit limits and other restrictions apply.
© Citigroup Inc. 2014.
Citi, Citi with Arc Design, Citibank and Citi Mobile are registered service marks of Citigroup Inc.