Terrible Extremely slow. Can't scroll down to see all monitors, will automatically jump up again to the top of the list!!! Better remove the app since it provides nearly no benefits.
Needs improvement on basic functionality Does not maintain scroll position. Automatically jumps back to the top of the page making the app very difficult to use. How does *that* get missed during testing?
Nexus 5 Are you guys aware that the app is broken? I can add monitors but I can't edit or scroll down to check them, keeps going back to the top. Kinda moot having the app. Please fix
Phonegap done wrong Alerts are very slow, as is the interface. Would prefer a native app to Cordova/phonegap in this case. I would definitely switch to a paid account if that was the case.
Clunky. Needs a native app with push notifications to be worth keeping. Also be nice to choose default start page.
Who's I could do ping s from my computer every minute
- Bug fix in alerts history
- Fixed checkboxes in full page load monitor detailed page
- Minor bug fixes
- Bug fixes
- Agents with special symbols in the name were shown as invalid
- Fixed issue of not receiving notifications on devices with android version >= 4.0
- Receive Android notifications when your monitors are failing
- Faster page loading in tablets
- Bug fixes