* Why using free DNS servers?
- Speed up internet browsing
- Be able to access to blocked websites
* Main features:
- Change IP address
- Change Gateway
- Change DNS
- Add/Update/Remove DNS: You can add a new DNS server to the DNS List. You can also update/remove the DNS that you added to the list.
* FAQ 1. How to change the DNS and use the static IP
Step 1: Turn on Wifi then launch this app.
Step 2: Choose any DNS then click on Apply button. That's all.
* FAQ 2. How to change back to the original DNS
In case you don't want to use custom DNS anymore, please check on "DHCP" then click on Apply button.
* FAQ 3. You are connected to the network but cannot access the internet, what's wrong?
Your IP device may conflict with another device in your network. In order to get a new IP, check on the "DHCP" then click on Apply button. After restarting the Wifi connection successfully, you will get the new IP address. At that time, you can change the DNS manually as shown in FAQ1.
- This app does NOT require root permission.
- This app only works on IPv4 Wifi networks.
- The DNS changes takes effect permanently even after reboot
- Each SSID gets it's own setting, so you can default to your home or work router's setting (which you've already set the way you want). Just remember to set it the first time you use a new access point.
- The application works only over mobile data connection - will not work over a WiFi network.
- Notification and Widget support to change your IP easily.
The simple interface allows you to quickly find your external ip address to receive detailed information on any other Internet address and access to the most popular program that you use on your computer. A special service connection test will inform you when you are not connected to the Internet.
✓ Detailed information about your network and device.
✓ Getting data about the site and its owner.
✓ Configuring the router directly from the phone.
✓ Detecting by ip.
✓ Port scanning, network scanning.
✓ Ping, Trace route, Whois.
✓ IP Calculator.
✓ Control joints and connections.
✓ Wake on LAN.
✓ DNS Lookup.
✓ And more...
* Easy one-tap connect.
* Choose from over 70 IP locations.
* No limits of time, bandwidth, or speed.
* Works on your device, no root access needed.
* No registration needed to use the free IPs and no ads.
* Protect your IP on WiFi hotspots, access blocked websites.
* Remain anonymous and prevent tracking by hiding your IP.
* Uses OpenVPN technology for secure Internet traffic encryption.
Purchase a License Key for Lifetime Access to ALL VPN locations.
-> License works on Windows, Mac, and Android versions. <-
*Friendly and Helpful Support*
- Select the time the IP is changed repeatedly
- Does not work on WiFi networks - work in mobile data connection * This application is
- Supports the latest versions of Android.
Connect in one click with Hideman widget.
Pay from anywhere with in-app SMS billing.
With our client you can:
Hide your IP. Nobody will know where are you from.
Encrypt internet data. Protect your Internet data with strong 256-bit encryption.
Use any site you needed without any limitations.
Remove banners and tracking systems.
- Port Scanner
- IP Location
Extra Tools Included :
- Short URL Machine ( Shorten URL )
- HTML Characters
- Hash Generator
- Text Case Changer
- Password Generator
- Roman Numerals
- Upside-Down Text
- Fios WEP Keys
- Unit Converters
A single slider acts as a selector for the CIDR, the netmask, and to scale the # of hosts needed in your subnet network.
The application is useful for subnetting a router in tandem with an Android web browser or just for educational purposes. Education is emphasized by real time updating of network, broadcast, netmask, first and last address of the subnet, and the number of usable IPs in several different formats (dotted-decimal, hexadecimal, octal, decimal, binary and decimal). Also there are basic notes.
There is real time updating of output as you change values and move the slider to change the netmask/mask bit. Touching the output will cycle through several different formats. Long presses will enable menus for copying to the clipboard.
IPv4 functionality is finished.
No ads nor special permissions required! Also, this subnet calculator does not suffer from the common "there's no dot on my number keyboard" problem.
Please email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Simple IP Widget showing the mobile carrier name and ip or the wireless lan SSID and wireless lan ip address.
- No Ads
- Select which information to display
- Configure background, text size, text color and text opacity
- Battery saving: No polling of ip information. The widget gets informed via the system when something changes.
- Show local ip address of device (mobile, wifi, bluetooth, USB, ethernet)
- Show external ip address (optional)
- Show reverse hostname (optional)
- Show wifi speed
- Show wifi channel and frequency
- Show type of mobile connecton (GPRS, EDGE, UMTS, HSPA...)
- Display informations about connection in notification area(optional)
- Action configurable when tapping the widgets/notification (open wifi settings, toggle wifi [on/off], open IP Widget settings, refresh widget content manualy)
- Supports connections via Bluetooth tethering, USB tethering (eg. HTC Sync)
- Logging events to ipwidget.log on your SD card, optionally, with customizable output
- Lockscreen Widget support for Android 4.2+
- Offline notification (beta)
- Wifi tethering on/off (beta)
- Enable/disable flight mode (not available on Android 4.2)
- Set alias for BSSID
- Saves external ip address for each BSSID alias (as Dynamic DNS replacement)
- Show Geo-IP city & country
- IPv6 support
- Available languages:
-- spanisch (by Fernando)
-- italian (by Stefano Meroni)
-- russian (by Oleg Barbos)
-- turkish (by Canan Özen)
-- polish (by Romuald Jackowski, Adam Starszak)
-- svenska (by Göran Helsingborg)
-- traditional chinese, simplified chinese (by Denny Su)
-- persian (by Mohsen Mirhoseini)
-- french (by Ozzii)
-- serbian (by Ozzii)
-- portugese (by Bruno Xavier Lopo de Souza)
-- bulgarian (by Stefan Stefanov)
-- croatian (by Marijan Smetko)
-- dutch (by Vincent Riebroek)
Write me an e-mail: email@example.com
List of Permissions
FULL INTERNET ACCESS
- Required to get external ip address. If this feature is disabled, no data connection will be established
READ PHONE STATUS AND IDENTITY
- Detect the type of mobile connection (GPRS, EDGE, HSDPA...)
CHANGE WI-FI STATUS
- Wifi toogle
VIEW WI-FI STATUS
- get SSID
VIEW NETWORK STATUS
- get local ip address
MODIFY/DELETE USB STORAGE CONTENTS OR MODIFY/DELETE SD CARD CONTENTS
- for writing ipwidget.log on the SD Card (if activated)
CREATE BLUETOOTH CONNECTIONS
- required to detect bluetooth tethering
- Notifications vibration
RUN AT STARTUP
- Show notifications after boot when notifications without widget is activated
Surf the Internet freely, securely and anonymously with the world’s most trusted VPN service: CyberGhost VPN!
Used and loved by more than 3.5 million people, now it’s your turn to test CyberGhost’s FREE VPN service. We are continuously improving our app, so all your feedback is much appreciated!
In need of privacy?
CyberGhost VPN for Android protects you against data espionage by website owners, advertisers, and other data snoopers. Now you can connect to public WLANs (in hotspots and hotel networks), without worrying that somebody will steal your online data.
By connecting to CyberGhost VPN, you enter the world of full anonymity: your IP is changed and your internet connection is encrypted with just one click.
In need of security?
With CyberGhost VPN for Android, you can hide your IP address and benefit from a top-military encryption. We use the 256-bit AES encryption, the strongest encryption there is. So do use CyberGhost VPN when making online payments and transfers!
In need of a Proxy?
Then use this app! We will change your IP every time you connect, so that nobody can detect you. Our proxy will also be useful to access geo-restriction or censored online content, such as videos and music. You can now safely access websites like Netflix, BBC, Fox, ABC, YouTube, Flickr, Spotify, Pandora, Facebook, Twitter and many others. We’ve got the perfect free proxy you were looking for!
In need of a free VPN?
Our Android App is totally free to use. You get access to our 23 free servers, located in 15 countries (US, Germany, Czech Republic, Spain, Finland, France, United Kingdom, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, The Netherlands, Norway, Poland and Romania). The best part: you’ll get unlimited traffic volume.
Should I go for Premium?
You can always opt in for a monthly or yearly subscription, which will grant you premium access to more than 300 servers in 23 countries, higher speed and other benefits. You can read all about it on our website: http://www.cyberghostvpn.com/en_us
Are you already a CyberGhost subscriber?
Then just download the app and enter your CyberGhost credentials, and the app will be activated immediately, with its complete range of functions.
At a glance, CyberGhost VPN for Android:
• Protects your privacy online
• Allows unlimited anonymous and secure web browsing
• Protects passwords and other sensitive information from hackers and criminal data hunters in public networks, e.g. for safe online banking transactions
• Free proxy to access content you love
• Bypasses web-blocking by government and business oriented censors
• Bypasses country locks by website operators, employers, university or school and allows easy access to censored content
• Bypasses service barriers such as VoIP through your provider
• THIS APP RESPECTS YOUR PRIVACY; no appropriation of personal information, no access to contacts or other sensitive data
• Unlimited bandwidth, unlimited traffic volume - even for free users
• No backdoors for intelligence services, no logs!
With CyberGhost you really are fully protected against spies, villains and other greedy parties. Use CyberGhost VPN every day!
Remotely access your video camera, digital video recorder, network recorder and webcam.
Over 1900+ devices supported. Use Scan Camera to automatically find compatible driver.
New! Android Wear and multiple TV platform support.
Built-in web server enables remote control of the app to change record mode settings away from home or for use as a video wall or function as a transcoder to fetch frames from devices with proprietary protocols.
Motion Detection built into app works with all cameras. Play sound when motion is detected. Record only when motion is detected in Record Mode (email notification optional).
Record Mode that turns any spare Android device into a solid state, battery backed 24/7 video recorder for your standalone IP cameras. Allows playback, search and export to video clip file.
Background Audio Mode keeps playing audio even when you switch away to other apps or lock the screen for use as baby monitor.
With 5+ years of development there are so many features they won't let me describe them properly so here's an overview.
Wide protocol and video format support including HTTPS, RTSP and ONVIF.
Features include matrix view, pan tilt zoom, home/lock screen widgets, grouping, encryption and in-app motion detection.
Upgrade features include 2-way audio, background audio, record mode with remote control and notifications.
I will be very appreciated if you can spend your valuable time to give this app a good rate.
✔ Classless Inter-Domain Routing (CIDR)
- Compute Maximum number of Subnets and Hosts; CIDR Network, Address Range
- Compute base on class range.
- Compute maximum number of Subnets and Hosts; Subnet ID, Broadcast, ...
✔ IP Conversion, from
- Dotted decimal IP address
- Decimal value
- Dotted hexadecimal IP address
- Dotted binary IP address
✔ Supernet (supernetwork)
- Up to 15 entries
✔ Real time updating of output as you change values or move the slider to change the mask bit.
★ Public IP Address ( Internet IP Address ) New
★ IP Address
★ Subnet Mask
★ Default Gateway
★ DHCP Server
★ DNS Servers
★ Server IP
★ MAC Address
IPCONFIG displays all current TCP / IP network configuration values.
It works with WiFi and Mobile Data.
★★★★★ Please comment and rate to support app development!
- Investigate an entire range or network for suspected IP(s);
- Whois search( trial)
- Host name and IP address lookup ;
(lookup may vary based on your ISP's DNS);
- Traceroute, Ping and Visual Traceroute( IP or hostname);
- IP geo location;
- QR scanner option on Menu->Lookup dialog so you can easily send data(URL, host name or IP) to IP info Detective from your PC( as for a QR code generator, for Windows or Linux, worth to try 'Zint Barcode Generator').
Please use QR Code(ISO 18004) format to transfer data;
- voice dictation: fill IP field using android speech recognition feature;
- Instant check your remote or local IP address just by clicking on them( from Google Play suggestion - Thank you!).
Why this app needs those permissions?
- modify or delete the contents of your USB storage
- test access to protected storage
android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - Allows the API to cache map tile data in the device's external storage area.
This permission is required by Google Maps Android API v2.
For more details: https://developers.google.com/maps/documentation/android/start?hl=fr#specify_permissions
- full network access
- view network connections
android.permission.INTERNET - Used by the API to download map tiles from Google Maps servers.
android.permission.ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE - Allows the API to check the connection status in order to determine whether data can be downloaded.
Those two permissions are required by Google Maps Android API v2 and IP info Detective itself.
- read Google service configuration
com.google.android.providers.gsf.permission.READ_GSERVICES - Allow the application to access Google web-based services.
To use this application an internet connection is required.
Be vigilant and stay safe!