✔ HR Management & Strategy
✔ Technology & Software
✔ Staffing & Recruitment
✔ Leadership Development
✔ Training, Learning & Development
✔ HR Outsourcing
✔ Performance Management
✔ Pay & Benefits
✔ Organisational Change
✔ Employment Law
✔ Occupational Health
✔ ...and so much more
Inside you'll also have access to:
✔ Up to the minute HR news headlines, blogs and white papers
✔ The latest HR Management videos (and Podcasts, coming soon!)
✔ Real time HR Management Job postings for all of the USA, UK, Australia and Canada
✔ Plus a whole lot more, including several exciting NEW developments coming very soon.
Packed with a ton of information for busy HR professionals on the go.
Don't miss the opportunity to grab this essential Human Resources app. It's free and easy to start using immediately.
Install this FREE HR Management App today!
You can generate PDF files so you can print them and to send them by email.
Also you can make invoices from estimates in just one click an invoice will be generated automatically with all the details of the budget, you can also enter your withholding bills.
You can also select between different types of currency.
It is specially designed for all types of smartphones (4.7 recommended "or higher).
The safety copies are really easy to give as a single button generates a file that you can copy and export it to any other device because it uses the SQLite database engine data.
1. Non work calls to your cell phone.
Unless you use your cell phone in your work, keep it turned off so that personal calls go to voicemail. Return urgent calls during a break in your work. Everything else can be returned in your free time.
It's important to let your friends and family know that you don't want to be bothered with calls at work unless it's an emergency. Once you stop answering calls at all times of the day, they’ll get the hint.
2. Co-workers stopping to “chat.”
If a co-worker stops to chat and you're busy doing something, kindly tell them that you're in the middle of a project and that you will stop by to see them when you get a minute. If you're not busy, it's ok to chat a bit if your company allows it. This can build camaraderie and good working relationships. You can always cut idle conversation short with the simple phrase, “I need to get back to work!”
3. People coming into your office or to your desk asking questions while you're working or maybe even while you are eating lunch.
Example - "This will just take five minutes."
Consider saying this, "I want to give you my undivided attention, so let me finish this work item, or Big Mac, and then I'll stop by to see you."
As with the "chat" interruption above, this allows you to control the time you invest when you actually do connect because you'll be at their workspace. You can walk away when you're done and not get trapped in your own office or cubicle.
4. Handling e-mails or instant messaging.
Unless you need to regularly check e-mail in order to manage the tasks you're working on, I suggest checking it no more than 3 times a day. Once when you get to work to see if there is anything urgent for the start of that day, once before going to lunch and again at about 3:30 PM to process replies before the end of your workday. Also, consider disabling the alarm that announces arriving e-mail.
5. Working on multiple projects.
Studies have shown that multi-tasking is actually counterproductive. Key in on one project at a time. You'll be more effective at getting it done in less time, and you'll do a better job on it. Your mental and creative energy will be focused and not distracted by what the other tasks may be demanding. Also, the sense of accomplishment from completing one task will energize you for the next project.
We all deal with interruptions in our workday, so it’s up to us to manage them. Hopefully, these management tips will help you remain more focused and productive.
Here is some of what you will find inside the management tips app:
6 Steps To Effective Communication...
10 Ways To Stimulate Employee Motivation...
6 Ways To Help Your Employees Beat Stress And Work More...
10 Characteristics of Effective Meetings...
Managing Change And Negative Repercussions...
Managing Time in a Fast Paced World...
Managing Your Time - How To Prioritize Your Tasks...
Also, here is what you will learn about inside the "Management" e-book:
Introduction To Management...
How To Build Trust And Confidence...
A Manager's Pitfalls...
How To Build Team Spirit...
Dealing With Problem Employees...
Using Your Emotional Intelligence...
So, go ahead and grab your free app on management tips now.
1. Identify different types of workload management behaviors you can use to perform successfully
2. Show how you used your workload management skills to make positive contributions at work
3. Write accomplishment statements for performance reviews or job interviews
4. Develop your workload management strengths and improve your performance
5. Help direct reports, subordinates, colleagues, or other people improve their workload management performance
The 204 Skills are grouped into the following Eight (8) Categories:
Creativity, Goal Setting, Project Management, Prioritizing, Task Management, Problem Solving, Time Management, Organizing
The Impact Section Includes:
1. Questions To Ask: Use these to determine how you used your workload management skills to positively impact people, processes, and practices.
2. 33 Impact Examples: Use these as samples of different ways workload management skills can have a positive impact.
3. Workplace Factors: Use these to identify which stakeholders, entities, and workplace outcomes benefited from your workload management skills.
4. The PAR Approach: Use this to write personalized accomplishment statements. There is an example and an explanation of how to use the PAR Approach.
P – Problem or Situation you encountered
A – Action you took to resolve the problem or handle the situation
R – Results of the action you took
5. Action Verbs: Use these to identify personal accomplishments and write accomplishment statements.
The Development Section Includes:
1. Assessment and Critique: Use this to analyze your workload management capabilities. The section contains a 3-Step process to identify workload management strengths and weaknesses.
2. KISS Method: Use this to further analyze your workload management strengths and weaknesses.
K – Things you want to KEEP doing in the area of workload management
I – Things you want to IMPROVE in the area of workload management
S – Things you want to START doing in the area of workload management
S – Things you want to STOP doing in the area of workload management
3. 12 KISS Examples: Use these as samples of ways to analyze workload management strengths and weaknesses.
4. Development Definitions: Use these to identify the general ways to learn, gain, or enhance skills.
5. 16 Examples of specific Development Activities: Use these as samples of ways to learn, gain, or enhance workload management skills.
for small shopkeepers and business persons, who want to maintain their customers records in Android mobile.This app is created to maintain only customers payment records.
User can add, edit and delete customers details.
User can make entries for payments, can delete those entries and edit only last record of the particular customer.
User can make a call and send a message to the customer from this app.
user can set a reminder, can edit and delete.
Customer Book : All customers list, user can see details of customer by selecting that particular customer in list.
Payment Records: All payments entries list like call history, user can see a particular customer's all payment details by selecting him in the list.
City List: In this option user can add a new city.
If you haven’t used mind maps before, they are very easy to read. Simply work outwards from the centre along the branches and sub-branches and read each key word or phrase as it grows out from the previous one. This means that as you read the branches growing from the centre towards the left hand side of the page, you will read from right to left, rather than left to right.
You can navigate the map simply by enlarging, moving and scrolling around it
The key facts about each topic will be literally ‘at your fingertips’
Free demo version!
Search word: scadenziario, soldi, spese, fatture, fattura, incassi, bolle, bolla, gestionale, schedule, money, expenses, invoices, bills, management, gestionale, bilancio, prima nota, statistica
Skill types include leadership, team management, strategy, problem solving, decision-making, project management, time management and personal productivity, stress management, communication, creativity and career development.
Our users are saying:
4W Job Management is a must have for any trade. It does everything you need to track jobs, customers and scheduling.
WOW!! The most AMAZING APP for my work!
I have been scouring the android app list for months. Finally an app that meets my work needs. Plus many benefits I thought would NEVER BE OFFERED. This is a lifesaver, Light years ahead of all the other managers. THANKS!!!!!
• Manage your jobs with an intuitive job description: Who, What, Where and When (4W).
• Simple to use CRM features.
• Add your own custom fields.
• Seamlessly integrate your Contacts, Calendar Events and SMS messages.
• Enter a simple or extensive job description, text and voice notes, and job/meeting locations.
• Jobs can include a hierarchical list of job items. Jobs and job items can include a to do list.
• Time and mileage entry with data export to csv file. (For Excel etc.)
• Sync your phone and tablet data plus optionally send task and job data to others. (Sync is a payable subscription service)
The application has...
• Basic finance features only. (no estimates, no invoices no financial reports)
• [Tech: No support for app2sd for database performance reasons]
To understand more about how the app is using permissions, scroll down to the Understanding Permissions below.
Please note that 4W Task Manager is optimized for phone-sized screens. However, it is fully operational on tablets.
4W Task Manager was previously called OnTheJob Job Management. This application is not related to the Macintosh software called On The Job.
Contractors, Small businesses and more.
The app is using a variety of permissions, all required to make it easier to do your job.
Many of the permissions are required to use the full- featured Calendar. If you want to know more about which permissions are needed for what, read on…
• Modify/delete USB storage contents:
Allows voice recordings and pictures taken within the app to be stored on the SD card saving internal phone memory.
• Read/Edit SMS or MMS:
Required to display all SMS/MMS messages exchanged with your customers and allows you to delete a message. Note that the app does not send SMS/MMS messages itself, but instead opens your normal SMS/ MMS app.
• Display system-level alerts:
Allows the app to show the 4W widget while in a phone call.
• Prevent phone/tablet from sleeping:
Required by the Calendar to enable all its features.
• Record audio:
Used by the built-in voice recorder. Voice recording can be used for notes and job descriptions.
• Google mail
• Use the authentication credentials of an account
• Add or modify calendar events and send email to guests
• Read calendar events:
Required by the Calendar to enable all its features.
• Read/write contact data:
Allows the app to integrate your phone contacts as customers. You can then edit contacts from inside the app.
• Read sensitive log data:
In case of an application crash, the app automatically creates an email with log crash information and asks for your permission to send it to Job Crafts. No information is ever sent without your approval.
• Full Internet access:
Required by the Calendar.
• Intercept outgoing calls, Read phone state and identity:
Allows the app to show the 4W widget while in a phone call, which allows you to open the 4W app without leaving the call screen.
• Receive data from Internet:
This Google cloud messaging (GCM) permission is used for 4W data sync.
• Discover known accounts, Control vibrator:
Required by the Calendar and used by the task alerts.
Time Meter is a time tracker (timesheet app) that makes it really easy to record and log time spent on work, sport, education - overall, any activity. Start and stop recording time (tracking time) with a few clicks. Use handy widgets to record time even faster. Review daily, weekly, monthly time sheets (activity log, time log, work log, timesheet).
• quick time tracking and recording for any activity
• widgets (list and lock screen, 1x1 with different icons) to provide the best experience
• timesheet reports (CSV file - daily, weekly, monthly or any other period - you can review it in Microsoft Office, Google Docs or plenty other office programs)
• automatic export to Google Calendar using Time Meter Extensions app
• reminders and alarms (sound and/or vibration, so you never miss anything working too hard)
• simple and user-friendly interface
• time sheets in the app you can easily browse and edit (change start and end dates, descriptions, tags, durations)
• search, filter and reivew time and activities
• built-in calculator
• notification in the status bar
• import and export data (via CSV file)
• create backups
• tune the app for your needs
• Tasker and Locale integration
In addition to time tracking (time reporting) you can export data as CSV file to services like Google Drive and DropBox, and create advanced reports for customers, clients, or for personal use.
Time Meter is ideal for people who want to track, control and manage their time. Freelancers, designers, developers, IT specialists, people who like sport, students, travelers... - all people who want to take their time under control will find this lightweight time tracker useful.
As any time tracker, this app helps you to keep track of time spent on different tasks, projects and activities (personal affairs or business tasks, meetings or sports, work or commute). You won’t ask yourself any more: What was I working on last day? week? month? year?
Time Meter can help with time management, especially when you use different kind of reminders. It helps to track time, whether it is working hours or any other activity, in a quick and meaningful way.
Track your time, review it, analyze it and take it under control! Good luck!
Note: uses Google Analytics (can be switched off in Settings)
Share your results with friends and colleagues in social networks: Google+, Facebook, Twitter.
Join us on Facebook ( http://www.facebook.com/TimeMeter ) / Google+ ( https://plus.google.com/110029841116125732449/about )
A new functionality will be available soon. Stay tuned.
The easiest way to gain access to the largest selection of management jobs and manager job openings.
Management Jobs is a FREE job finder that enables you to search ALL the best job sites at once.
How It Works
To increase your chances of landing a job, you should apply for as many jobs as possible. However, different companies use different job posting services. You must search more than one or two job sites otherwise you run the risk of missing great job openings.
With our free "find me a job” search tool, you search ALL the best job sites for manager jobs and management job vacancies. One search will return relevant results from Monster jobs, Simply Hired jobs, Career Builder jobs, Indeed jobs, & more!
Your search criteria is used to ensure the best results. If you search in titles only, search for "store manager” jobs in Denver, CO, and use a 25 mile search radius, you will only see store manager jobs located within 25 miles of Denver!
* Enter in a search word or phrase (job title – store manager, district manager, assistant manager, office manager)
* Enter in your zip code OR city and state
* Select a radius to search
* Search in titles only to see job listings where your search word was used in job title
* See all management job listings that fit your criteria
* Sort manager job opportunities or management jobs based on location or title
* Take advantage of timesaving features – add jobs to your favorites list, share listings with friends, email job opportunities to yourself to apply with your computer generated resume & more!
* Search 100s of job sites at once to get the best selection of manager jobs and management jobs
* Search in titles for more relevant job vacancies (better fits your needs)
* Your screen fills with management job openings
* See short manager job descriptions of management industry jobs that fit your needs
* Add a manager job opportunity to your favorites list
* Share a management job vacancy by email/Twitter/Facebook
* Delete a manager or management job listing from your list
* Select or unselect all food jobs
* Forward multiple jobs (such as restaurant manager jobs, office manager jobs, or retail management jobs) onto others by way of email/Facebook/Twitter
* Delete multiple job posts at once
* Add multiple jobs in the management sector to your favorites list
* Access your favorites list fast
* POST a job or post jobs for free using our free job posting service.
* Post resume to our database to have it appear at the TOP of searches
* And more
What You Will Find
With our FREE Management Jobs job finding tool, you search 100s of job sites at once. This means you’ll get the largest selection of job opportunities and management job openings. What types of jobs will you find? Here is a sample: Note these positions may include full time management jobs, part time manager jobs, temporary management jobs, as well as seasonal management jobs.
Retail management jobs
Assistant retail management jobs
Construction management jobs
Office manager jobs
Automotive management jobs
Restaurant management jobs
Sales manager jobs
Security manager jobs
Property management jobs
Engineering management jobs
Are you a job recruiter, business owner, or hiring manager who needs to hire quality managers? If so, use our free post jobs feature to have your job listing added to our database.
Job searching online is nice, as is using a free job finder. But, you should also add your resume to online databases because many more companies search for qualified job seekers. Add resume / post resume today. It will appear at the TOP of searches.
If you have any questions, comments, suggestions, or need troubleshooting assistance, please email us at email@example.com. We can also customize any of our apps to meet your own specific wants and needs.
Project management consists of more than just a large building project and can encompass small projects as well. No matter what the size of your project, you need to have some sort of project management.
How you manage your project has everything to do with its outcome. Whether you are a project manager who is in charge of a large company project or you have a small project that you need to complete, you need to know the basics of project management.
Trying to get a project off the ground can be daunting, as can the problems that can come with the project. You might run into snags during your project that may cause you some headaches. Project management can be one challenge after another.
If you have been feeling overwhelmed when it comes to project management and a bit disorganized, you can benefit from this book.
Once you learn the secrets to project management, you can learn not only how to successfully manage your projects at work, but also to manage individual projects.
Here is what you will discover inside...
★ Chapter 1 – Introduction
★ Chapter 2 – Creating A Project Management Methadology
★ Chapter 3 – Where Does The Buck Stop?
★ Chapter 4 – Can You Manage Yourself Out Of A Paper Bag?
★ Chapter 5 – Setting The Stage For A Successful Project
★ Chapter 6 – The Importance Of Developing And Maintaining A Budget
★ Chapter 7 – Taking Action - Execution Of The Plan
★ Chapter 8 – Rules To Manage By
★ Chapter 9 – Your Personality And Project Management Style
★ Chapter 10 – The Cycle Of Decision Making
★ Chapter 11 – Getting Your Project Back On Track
★ Chapter 12 – Keeping It Moving
★ Chapter 13 -Problems and Solutions
You will learn how you can make your project work and be the successful project manager.
*** On Sale Now! (Normal Price $19.99) ***
Get it now before promotion ends!
The application will be help who are handling project and client part payment details. So they easily track how much amount client paid for which project/item and how much amount due for particular clients or project.
Feature are :
1 ) Add client with any currency
2 ) Add project with status
3 ) Add Transaction of a particular client or project .
4 ) Clear view how much amount due or paid by Client.
Best part of application is easily keep How much amount due or paid of a particular client or project
Easy to use
Cash on delivery
Customer can contact Hotel management
Can save the order list for temporary purpose
Create plans and schedules or import existing Microsoft Project plans and edit/update on the go. Project Planning Pro is a simple and easy to use project management app.
*** BestApp Ever Awards 2013 "Best Business App (iOS)" - 2nd Place
The app provides flexibility to manage projects during meetings or when out of office. It is designed to ensure complete mobility and is an ideal app for project managers or planners looking for a project management tool on a tablet or mobile device.
It can also be used as a basic task management app to plan your daily tasks with due dates and duration. Use the tasklist view to use the app as a simple task manager.
- Create or Import project/schedule.
- Import plans from Microsoft Project via Dropbox, GDrive and Email.
- Add tasks - create summary tasks and sub tasks
- Enter task durations, start and finish dates
- 4 Kinds of task links: finish-to-start (FS), start-to-start(SS), finish-to-finish(FF) and start-to-finish(SF)
- Gantt chart and tasklist view modes
- In-built auto scheduling engine
- Add resource and cost
- Add task notes
- Project summary in PDF export
- Import & manage your existing project as XML file from Dropbox, GDrive & Email attachment.
- Install desktop addin & import plans directly from MS Project to Dropbox. (Visit Support Site for more information).
- Share as XML file – Opens with Microsoft Project and Project Planning Pro
- Share as CSV file – Opens with Excel or other spreadsheet applications
- Share as PDF file – Opens with Acrobat or other PDF reader applications
Free to Try:
- Create one plan
- Import one plan
- No restriction on features
- Create unlimited plans
- Import unlimited plans
- Remove Ads
- Project managers can create and carry their plans on their devices
- Access your plans while out of office, on site or meetings and presentations with project team members and customers
- Create a simple project plan in less than 5 mins
- Create a comprehensive project management plan anywhere, anytime
- Use the app as a simple task manager by creating a tasklist with due dates and durations
We value your feedback. Please email us or use the contact form on our website. Tell us about features you may require or any bugs or crashes you may encounter. We will be in touch with you within 24hrs.