Features of this project management system app:
- Add/Create new projects
- Add tasks to each individual projects
- Delete/Update the tasks and projects
- Search tasks
- Flexible and easy to use app
- Add start and end dates of projects to track the progress of work
- Submit feedback
- Share the tasks
A PMS is what we always search for on Google play for our android mobile but usually you will find some ebooks or different apps which are of no use for you. This is our first step to provide you a mobile Project management system and we will be enhancing it regularly. Your feedback is very important for us.
✔ HR Management & Strategy
✔ Technology & Software
✔ Staffing & Recruitment
✔ Leadership Development
✔ Training, Learning & Development
✔ HR Outsourcing
✔ Performance Management
✔ Pay & Benefits
✔ Organisational Change
✔ Employment Law
✔ Occupational Health
✔ ...and so much more
Inside you'll also have access to:
✔ Up to the minute HR news headlines, blogs and white papers
✔ The latest HR Management videos (and Podcasts, coming soon!)
✔ Real time HR Management Job postings for all of the USA, UK, Australia and Canada
✔ Plus a whole lot more, including several exciting NEW developments coming very soon.
Packed with a ton of information for busy HR professionals on the go.
Don't miss the opportunity to grab this essential Human Resources app. It's free and easy to start using immediately.
Install this FREE HR Management App today!
You can generate PDF files so you can print them and to send them by email.
Also you can make invoices from estimates in just one click an invoice will be generated automatically with all the details of the budget, you can also enter your withholding bills.
You can also select between different types of currency.
It is specially designed for all types of smartphones (4.7 recommended "or higher).
The safety copies are really easy to give as a single button generates a file that you can copy and export it to any other device because it uses the SQLite database engine data.
Our users are saying:
4W Job Management is a must have for any trade. It does everything you need to track jobs, customers and scheduling.
WOW!! The most AMAZING APP for my work!
I have been scouring the android app list for months. Finally an app that meets my work needs. Plus many benefits I thought would NEVER BE OFFERED. This is a lifesaver, Light years ahead of all the other managers. THANKS!!!!!
• Manage your jobs with an intuitive job description: Who, What, Where and When (4W).
• Simple to use CRM features.
• Add your own custom fields.
• Seamlessly integrate your Contacts, Calendar Events and SMS messages.
• Enter a simple or extensive job description, text and voice notes, and job/meeting locations.
• Jobs can include a hierarchical list of job items. Jobs and job items can include a to do list.
• Time and mileage entry with data export to csv file. (For Excel etc.)
• Sync your phone and tablet data plus optionally send task and job data to others. (Sync is a payable subscription service)
The application has...
• Basic finance features only. (no estimates, no invoices no financial reports)
• [Tech: No support for app2sd for database performance reasons]
To understand more about how the app is using permissions, scroll down to the Understanding Permissions below.
Please note that 4W Task Manager is optimized for phone-sized screens. However, it is fully operational on tablets.
4W Task Manager was previously called OnTheJob Job Management. This application is not related to the Macintosh software called On The Job.
Contractors, Small businesses and more.
The app is using a variety of permissions, all required to make it easier to do your job.
Many of the permissions are required to use the full- featured Calendar. If you want to know more about which permissions are needed for what, read on…
• Modify/delete USB storage contents:
Allows voice recordings and pictures taken within the app to be stored on the SD card saving internal phone memory.
• Read/Edit SMS or MMS:
Required to display all SMS/MMS messages exchanged with your customers and allows you to delete a message. Note that the app does not send SMS/MMS messages itself, but instead opens your normal SMS/ MMS app.
• Display system-level alerts:
Allows the app to show the 4W widget while in a phone call.
• Prevent phone/tablet from sleeping:
Required by the Calendar to enable all its features.
• Record audio:
Used by the built-in voice recorder. Voice recording can be used for notes and job descriptions.
• Google mail
• Use the authentication credentials of an account
• Add or modify calendar events and send email to guests
• Read calendar events:
Required by the Calendar to enable all its features.
• Read/write contact data:
Allows the app to integrate your phone contacts as customers. You can then edit contacts from inside the app.
• Read sensitive log data:
In case of an application crash, the app automatically creates an email with log crash information and asks for your permission to send it to Job Crafts. No information is ever sent without your approval.
• Full Internet access:
Required by the Calendar.
• Intercept outgoing calls, Read phone state and identity:
Allows the app to show the 4W widget while in a phone call, which allows you to open the 4W app without leaving the call screen.
• Receive data from Internet:
This Google cloud messaging (GCM) permission is used for 4W data sync.
• Discover known accounts, Control vibrator:
Required by the Calendar and used by the task alerts.
Create plans and schedules or import existing Microsoft Project plans and edit/update on the go. Project Planning Pro is a simple and easy to use project management app.
*** BestApp Ever Awards 2013 "Best Business App (iOS)" - 2nd Place
The app provides flexibility to manage projects during meetings or when out of office. It is designed to ensure complete mobility and is an ideal app for managers and planners looking for a project management tool on a tablet or mobile device.
It can also be used as a basic task management app to plan your daily tasks with due dates and duration. Use the tasklist view to use the app as a simple task manager.
- Create new project/schedule.
- Import plans from Microsoft Project via Dropbox, GDrive and Email.
- Add tasks - create summary tasks and sub tasks
- Enter task durations, start and finish dates
- 4 Kinds of task links: finish-to-start (FS), start-to-start(SS), finish-to-finish(FF) and start-to-finish(SF)
- Gantt chart and tasklist view modes
- In-built auto scheduling engine
- Add resource and cost
- Add task notes
- Project summary in PDF export
- Download ready to use project templates
- Resource view and timeline view
- Import your existing Microsoft Project Plans and view or edit them in Project Planning Pro
- Import & manage your existing Microsoft project plan as XML file from Dropbox, GDrive & Email attachment.
- Install desktop addin & import plans directly from MS Project to Dropbox. (Visit Support Site for more information).
- Share as XML file – Opens with Microsoft Project and Project Planning Pro
- Share as CSV file – Opens with Excel or other spreadsheet applications
- Share as PDF file – Opens with Acrobat or other PDF reader applications
Free to Try:
- Create one plan
- Import one plan
- No restriction on features
- Create unlimited plans
- Import unlimited plans
- Remove Ads
- Best personal project management tool
- Manage projects remotely
- Access your plans while out of office, on site or meetings and presentations with project team members and customers
- Create a simple project plan in less than 5 mins
- Kickstart your project in no time with ready to use templates
- Create a comprehensive project management plan anywhere, anytime
- Use the app as a simple task management app by creating a tasklist with due dates and durations
We value your feedback. Please email us or use the contact form on our website. Tell us about features you may require or any bugs or crashes you may encounter. We will be in touch with you within 24hrs.
Square Register has everything you need to start, run and grow your business from your Android device. Get the latest in point-of-sale features with app updates.
- Swipe or key in all major credit cards (U.S., Canada and Japan)
- Customers sign right on your device (U.S., Canada and Japan)
- Record cash, gift cards, and other forms of tender
- Customize your products with photos, names, and prices
- Send receipts via email or text message
- Apply discounts and issue refunds
- Access real-time sales data and complete sales history
- Gain business insights from Square Analytics
- Track inventory in real time
- Connects to receipt printer
Sign in to your web dashboard to access all your business data, plus tools to help you track and improve your business.
PAYMENT INFORMATION FOR U.S. AND CANADA
2.75% PER SWIPE
Swipe $100, see $97.25 in your bank account. Accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express cards at the same rate.
Square deposits payments into your bank account in 1-2 business days.
FREE SECURE MOBILE CREDIT CARD READER
Request your free Square Reader at sign-up. Credit card information is encrypted at swipe.
➡ No bank accounts or passwords required. Auto-magically track Debit and Credit Cards, Bills, movie tickets and lot more on the go
➡ Easiest expense tracker in the world! - ZERO input, useful from Day 1
➡ Walnut analyses you SMS inbox to surface important and critical information like expenses, bills and tickets. Save time and money with this smart assistant app that just works!
➡ Walnut does not read your personal SMSs or upload any sensitive data, see www.getwalnut.com/faq for more details
➡ Oh and its FREE !
➡ Walnut provides intuitive visualisations and smart insights on your spends
➡ Lookup information of places you visit and share with friends and social networks
➡ Never forget to pay a bill on time! Walnut will remind you of pending bills - improve your CIBIL score
➡ Walnut keeps track of your ATM withdrawals so you don't pay overuse fees
➡ Get spend analytics - Where you spend and what you spend on
➡ See all your SMS offers together in one place! (beta)
➡ Search for transactions, bills, events or any biz message
➡ Walnut consolidates all biz messages into a better view : No more LM-, DM-, AM- scattered in several places. Walnut even knows related senders and keeps all those messages together to make your life easier!
➡ Report your bank, card or any interesting messages right from within the app! We will quickly add support for these
"Walnut – The Auto-magic Personal Assistant" http://www.nextbigwhat.com/walnut-auto-magic-personal-assistant-297/
"Do you think SMS is dead? Walnut will make you reconsider" http://yourstory.com/2014/10/sms-startups-tbox-walnut/
"Walnut Wants To Be The Passbook & Booking App For Android Devices" http://inc42.com/startups/walnut/
1. HDFC bank, debit and credit cards
2. Axis bank, debit and credit cards
3. ICICI bank, debit and credit cards
4. SBI bank, debit and credit cards
5. IndusInd bank, debit and credit cards
6. Kotak bank, debit and credit cards
7. IDBI bank and debit cards
8. Citibank debit and credit cards
9. Amex credit cards
10. StanChart debit and credit cards
11. Yes Bank debit cards
12. Vodafone, Idea, Airtel
13. BookMyShow, OlaCabs
... and lots more to come
Expense management, Bill tracking, Bill reminders ? Walnut has you covered!
START TAKING PAYMENTS IN MINUTES
1) Download the app
2) Sign up and request your card reader
3) Connect your PayPal Here reader and accept payments
LIVE CUSTOMER SUPPORT 24/7
If you ever need help, we’re here for you. Contact our help team at www.paypal.com/here.
PayPal Here uses an encrypted card reader, backed by our best-in-class risk-management and fraud protection. All payments go right into your account for secure, reliable, and easy transaction processing.
*Tablets verified to work with any PPH card reader:
Samsung Nexus 10
Samsung Galaxy Note 10
Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7
Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10
Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10
Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 7
Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 10
Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro
*Tablets requiring our latest card reader:
ASUS Nexus 7 2013
ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T
Sony Xperia Z Tablet
For devices not on this list, please download the app and do a test swipe with your reader, especially prior to purchasing a new device.
All funds will be in your account the following day and you only pay 0.39% on qualified debit transactions.
Mobile Credit Card Reader Advantages
A 2014 U.S. Federal Reserve study found 199,800,000 citizens are verified credit card holders. The study also showed some two billion credit cards are currently in use, as most own an average of two to three credit cards. As credit card use is so prevalent, it follows that more and more businesses, large and small alike, are utilizing mobile credit card readers in addition to stationary versions.
So why switch to a mobile credit card swiper, or add one to your business? Let’s check out a few of the many advantages that accompany mobile readers:
Celebrated as highly cost-effective, mobile credit card machines don’t cost nearly as much as their stationary counterparts. Additionally, transaction fees are generally less than 3 percent.
Ease of Use
Mobile credit card readers are easy to operate, as quality options take payments almost immediately after set up. For best results, use a reader that works across multiple platforms, such as Android and the iPhone.
Numerous Features and Capabilities
Traditional credit card machines have limited functions, but mobile readers offer a variety of features and capabilities. Mobile options offer the ability to run reports and keep track of every transaction and receipt, as each card swiped is automatically saved to your mobile POS account. With everything on record, it’s much easier to track fraudulent charges. Many systems offer customization options as well, such as price structure adjustments.
Mobile credit card terminals are ideal for those who frequently take their business on the road. This includes restaurants that operate food trucks, makeup artists and other individual proprietors who travel often for work, and those who appear at trade shows and festivals in addition to operating a brick-and-mortar establishment. Rather than limiting business to cash transactions when on the road, owners and operators are able to accept credit and debit cards, which contributes to an increase in customer base.
Using a mobile credit card swiper helps small businesses appear more “real” and “valid.” Studies indicate customers feel a company is “established” when credit card readers are used.
Additional Transaction Options
Mobile credit card readers generally offer more than one transaction option, such as manual entry in addition to using the swipe function. This means never having to write a sign that reads “Credit Card Terminal Down,” which results in lost revenue and unhappy customers.
The advantages of using a mobile credit card terminal are many! Add one to your business and see if you don’t notice a positive difference immediately.
Call us to activate your account: 877-976-8218
HOW IT WORKS
1. Download the app.
2. Sign up and receive your free card reader.
3. Plug in your card Reader and start accepting credit cards
NEXT DAY DEPOSITS
Get your money the next business day
FREE CARD READER
Request your free Credit Card Reader when you activate your account.
- Swipe or key in all major credit cards
- Track Credit, Cash and check payments
- Add products with photos, names, and prices
- Customers sign and tip right on your device
- Send text and email receipts
- Include discounts, create order modifiers, issue refunds
This is a mobile learning resource for Best Practice in Project, Programme and Risk Management Methodologies such as PRINCE2 Project Management, MSP Programme Management, M_o_R Risk Management, APM Project Management, P3O Support Office, MoV Management of Value, MoP Management of Portfolios, Agile Project management, Agile DSDM framework, etc.
Includes method overviews, qualification details, tests and videos on using and implementing best practice in your project and programme environments.
Brought to you by SPOCE eLearning.
1. Identify different types of workload management behaviors you can use to perform successfully
2. Show how you used your workload management skills to make positive contributions at work
3. Write accomplishment statements for performance reviews or job interviews
4. Develop your workload management strengths and improve your performance
5. Help direct reports, subordinates, colleagues, or other people improve their workload management performance
The 204 Skills are grouped into the following Eight (8) Categories:
Creativity, Goal Setting, Project Management, Prioritizing, Task Management, Problem Solving, Time Management, Organizing
The Impact Section Includes:
1. Questions To Ask: Use these to determine how you used your workload management skills to positively impact people, processes, and practices.
2. 33 Impact Examples: Use these as samples of different ways workload management skills can have a positive impact.
3. Workplace Factors: Use these to identify which stakeholders, entities, and workplace outcomes benefited from your workload management skills.
4. The PAR Approach: Use this to write personalized accomplishment statements. There is an example and an explanation of how to use the PAR Approach.
P – Problem or Situation you encountered
A – Action you took to resolve the problem or handle the situation
R – Results of the action you took
5. Action Verbs: Use these to identify personal accomplishments and write accomplishment statements.
The Development Section Includes:
1. Assessment and Critique: Use this to analyze your workload management capabilities. The section contains a 3-Step process to identify workload management strengths and weaknesses.
2. KISS Method: Use this to further analyze your workload management strengths and weaknesses.
K – Things you want to KEEP doing in the area of workload management
I – Things you want to IMPROVE in the area of workload management
S – Things you want to START doing in the area of workload management
S – Things you want to STOP doing in the area of workload management
3. 12 KISS Examples: Use these as samples of ways to analyze workload management strengths and weaknesses.
4. Development Definitions: Use these to identify the general ways to learn, gain, or enhance skills.
5. 16 Examples of specific Development Activities: Use these as samples of ways to learn, gain, or enhance workload management skills.
Free demo version!
Search word: scadenziario, soldi, spese, fatture, fattura, incassi, bolle, bolla, gestionale, schedule, money, expenses, invoices, bills, management, gestionale, bilancio, prima nota, statistica