✔ HR Management & Strategy
✔ Technology & Software
✔ Staffing & Recruitment
✔ Leadership Development
✔ Training, Learning & Development
✔ HR Outsourcing
✔ Performance Management
✔ Pay & Benefits
✔ Organisational Change
✔ Employment Law
✔ Occupational Health
✔ ...and so much more
Inside you'll also have access to:
✔ Up to the minute HR news headlines, blogs and white papers
✔ The latest HR Management videos (and Podcasts, coming soon!)
✔ Real time HR Management Job postings for all of the USA, UK, Australia and Canada
✔ Plus a whole lot more, including several exciting NEW developments coming very soon.
Packed with a ton of information for busy HR professionals on the go.
Don't miss the opportunity to grab this essential Human Resources app. It's free and easy to start using immediately.
Install this FREE HR Management App today!
You can generate PDF files so you can print them and to send them by email.
Also you can make invoices from estimates in just one click an invoice will be generated automatically with all the details of the budget, you can also enter your withholding bills.
You can also select between different types of currency.
It is specially designed for all types of smartphones (4.7 recommended "or higher).
The safety copies are really easy to give as a single button generates a file that you can copy and export it to any other device because it uses the SQLite database engine data.
Our users are saying:
4W Job Management is a must have for any trade. It does everything you need to track jobs, customers and scheduling.
WOW!! The most AMAZING APP for my work!
I have been scouring the android app list for months. Finally an app that meets my work needs. Plus many benefits I thought would NEVER BE OFFERED. This is a lifesaver, Light years ahead of all the other managers. THANKS!!!!!
• Manage your jobs with an intuitive job description: Who, What, Where and When (4W).
• Simple to use CRM features.
• Add your own custom fields.
• Seamlessly integrate your Contacts, Calendar Events and SMS messages.
• Enter a simple or extensive job description, text and voice notes, and job/meeting locations.
• Jobs can include a hierarchical list of job items. Jobs and job items can include a to do list.
• Time and mileage entry with data export to csv file. (For Excel etc.)
• Sync your phone and tablet data plus optionally send task and job data to others. (Sync is a payable subscription service)
The application has...
• Basic finance features only. (no estimates, no invoices no financial reports)
• [Tech: No support for app2sd for database performance reasons]
To understand more about how the app is using permissions, scroll down to the Understanding Permissions below.
Please note that 4W Task Manager is optimized for phone-sized screens. However, it is fully operational on tablets.
4W Task Manager was previously called OnTheJob Job Management. This application is not related to the Macintosh software called On The Job.
Contractors, Small businesses and more.
The app is using a variety of permissions, all required to make it easier to do your job.
Many of the permissions are required to use the full- featured Calendar. If you want to know more about which permissions are needed for what, read on…
• Modify/delete USB storage contents:
Allows voice recordings and pictures taken within the app to be stored on the SD card saving internal phone memory.
• Read/Edit SMS or MMS:
Required to display all SMS/MMS messages exchanged with your customers and allows you to delete a message. Note that the app does not send SMS/MMS messages itself, but instead opens your normal SMS/ MMS app.
• Display system-level alerts:
Allows the app to show the 4W widget while in a phone call.
• Prevent phone/tablet from sleeping:
Required by the Calendar to enable all its features.
• Record audio:
Used by the built-in voice recorder. Voice recording can be used for notes and job descriptions.
• Google mail
• Use the authentication credentials of an account
• Add or modify calendar events and send email to guests
• Read calendar events:
Required by the Calendar to enable all its features.
• Read/write contact data:
Allows the app to integrate your phone contacts as customers. You can then edit contacts from inside the app.
• Read sensitive log data:
In case of an application crash, the app automatically creates an email with log crash information and asks for your permission to send it to Job Crafts. No information is ever sent without your approval.
• Full Internet access:
Required by the Calendar.
• Intercept outgoing calls, Read phone state and identity:
Allows the app to show the 4W widget while in a phone call, which allows you to open the 4W app without leaving the call screen.
• Receive data from Internet:
This Google cloud messaging (GCM) permission is used for 4W data sync.
• Discover known accounts, Control vibrator:
Required by the Calendar and used by the task alerts.
Create plans and schedules or import existing Microsoft Project plans and edit/update on the go. Project Planning Pro is a simple and easy to use project management app.
*** BestApp Ever Awards 2013 "Best Business App (iOS)" - 2nd Place
The app provides flexibility to manage projects during meetings or when out of office. It is designed to ensure complete mobility and is an ideal app for managers and planners looking for a project management tool on a tablet or mobile device.
It can also be used as a basic task management app to plan your daily tasks with due dates and duration. Use the tasklist view to use the app as a simple task manager.
- Create new project/schedule.
- Import plans from Microsoft Project via Dropbox, GDrive and Email.
- Add tasks - create summary tasks and sub tasks
- Enter task durations, start and finish dates
- 4 Kinds of task links: finish-to-start (FS), start-to-start(SS), finish-to-finish(FF) and start-to-finish(SF)
- Gantt chart and tasklist view modes
- In-built auto scheduling engine
- Add resource and cost
- Add task notes
- Project summary in PDF export
- Download ready to use project templates
- Resource view and timeline view
- Import your existing Microsoft Project Plans and view or edit them in Project Planning Pro
- Import & manage your existing Microsoft project plan as XML file from Dropbox, GDrive & Email attachment.
- Install desktop addin & import plans directly from MS Project to Dropbox. (Visit Support Site for more information).
- Share as XML file – Opens with Microsoft Project and Project Planning Pro
- Share as CSV file – Opens with Excel or other spreadsheet applications
- Share as PDF file – Opens with Acrobat or other PDF reader applications
Free to Try:
- Create one plan
- Import one plan
- No restriction on features
- Create unlimited plans
- Import unlimited plans
- Remove Ads
- Best personal project management tool
- Manage projects remotely
- Access your plans while out of office, on site or meetings and presentations with project team members and customers
- Create a simple project plan in less than 5 mins
- Kickstart your project in no time with ready to use templates
- Create a comprehensive project management plan anywhere, anytime
- Use the app as a simple task management app by creating a tasklist with due dates and durations
We value your feedback. Please email us or use the contact form on our website. Tell us about features you may require or any bugs or crashes you may encounter. We will be in touch with you within 24hrs.
Features of this app:
- Add/Create new projects
- Add tasks to each individual projects
- Delete/Update the tasks and projects
- Set reminders to tasks
- Add Notes
- Flexible and easy to use app
- Add start and end dates of projects to track the progress of work
- Email the tasks to anyone
- Import Projects
- Export Projects
A PMS is what we always search for on Google play for our android mobile but usually you will find some ebooks or different apps which are of no use for you. This is our first step to provide you a mobile Project management system and we will be enhancing it regularly. We have launched this app on a very low price so that you can try it easily.
Your feedback is very important for us.
This is a mobile learning resource for Best Practice in Project, Programme and Risk Management Methodologies such as PRINCE2 Project Management, MSP Programme Management, M_o_R Risk Management, APM Project Management, P3O Support Office, MoV Management of Value, MoP Management of Portfolios, Agile Project management, Agile DSDM framework, etc.
Includes method overviews, qualification details, tests and videos on using and implementing best practice in your project and programme environments.
Brought to you by SPOCE eLearning.
Get fast access to your projects, tasks, documents and group discussions via your smartphone. Stay on top of any changes and collaborate with your project team effectively wherever you are. Be productive on the go with out-of-the-box project management app!
IMPORTANT: to use this project management app, please ensure you have an active instance of Comindware Project. The app is free for all Comindware Project users!
Make the most out of the easy and intuitive UI: you will have constant access to your tasks highlighted in your personal activity stream
Track the progress of your projects and collaborate on project-related tasks with your colleagues via project management app
Discuss specific issues beyond or across the scope of your projects using Comindware Discussion Rooms
Browse People directory to find the person with certain skills and in a certain location required for a certain task or project
Store, share and discuss project-related as well as company-wide documents in a single place
This project management app is much more than a personal task management tool. It serves as a powerful collaboration environment for distributed Mobile Project Management teams.
This app requires access to an active Comindware Project instance running either on-premises or in the Cloud. To learn more about Comindware Project, visit: http://www.comindware.com/project/
Have feedback or questions about this project management app? Please, contact Comindware experts at http://www.comindware.com/company/contact-us/
for small shopkeepers and business persons, who want to maintain their customers records in Android mobile.This app is created to maintain only customers payment records.
User can add, edit and delete customers details.
User can make entries for payments, can delete those entries and edit only last record of the particular customer.
User can make a call and send a message to the customer from this app.
user can set a reminder, can edit and delete.
Customer Book : All customers list, user can see details of customer by selecting that particular customer in list.
Payment Records: All payments entries list like call history, user can see a particular customer's all payment details by selecting him in the list.
City List: In this option user can add a new city.
on advertisements what ever money will be generated by it will be going to children health care noble cause.
"To all those who have worked in business and marketing with a passion to satisfy customer needs and enhance customer and societal well-being."
“The bagwan of Marketing strikes again. Leave it to Phil Kotler to revisit all of
our blocking and tackling at just the right time . . . and as all great marketers
know: ‘timing is everything.’” VSL Institute
***Topic is Below***
Communication and Promotion
Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
Distribution and Channels
Focusing and Niching
Forecasting and the Future
Goals and Objectives
Image and Emotional Marketing
Implementation and Control
Information and Analytics
Internet and E-Business
Marketing Assets and Resources
Marketing Department Interfaces
Marketing Roles and Skills
New Product Development
Retailers and Vendors
Success and Failure
Telemarketing and Call Centers
Trends in Marketing Thinking and Practice
Word of Mouth
ALL IN ONE CREDIT CARDS REMINDER ASSISTANT FOR YOUR LIFE
Made By World Class Credit Card Expert who knows your needs on managing many credit cards problem such as
• Saving your credit cards data 100% secure (we will never input your cvc number, so you are free from any fraud transaction)
• Smart Reminder for your bills
• Smart Calendar for managing due date schedule
• Smart Spending with free interest periode
• Fast respon call center if you lose your credit card
• Anuall fee reminder
• Note for saving your cs record each credit card report
• Cloud back up system that will recover all your data whenever you change or lose your smart phone
• Password protected
"Strategy Management - Concepts and Tools: with flashcards & tests" is not an educational gimmick. This is a rigorous, in-depth professional-level course designed to show engaged business professionals how to develop effective competitive strategies. Every important step and aspect of this process is fully explained, from a strategy’s inception to its final implementation within the business. Specifically, this educational resource is designed to illustrate the correct execution of the development, formulation, implementation, and evaluation phases crucial to creating a soundly competitive business strategy. Emphasis is placed on the need for awareness of -- and accommodation to -- changes in an organization's internal and external environments. An overview of various generic business strategies and techniques for analyzing these strategies are also covered.
"Strategy Management - Concepts and Tools: with flashcards & tests" is a complete learning solution, utilizing a full professional-level textbook – logically divided into ten chapters – as well as multiple interactive mLearning features. These study aides include interactive flashcards as well as knowledge exams that test users’ newly acquired management knowledge, explaining both right and wrong answers after each test is administered. All included materials are designed to focus users’ learning efforts as effectively and constructively as possible, while affording students the flexibility of learning on their own unique schedules. With this breadth of features, coupled with an abundance of professional-level educational content, "Strategy Management - Concepts and Tools: with flashcards & tests" can give any aspiring business professional the tools to expand their business successfully even within the most competitive industries or markets.
• Strategic management: An overview
• Environmental analysis
• Industry and competitor analysis
• Internal appraisal
• Strategic formulation
• Strategic choices
• Strategic implementation issues
• Strategic evaluation and control
• Crafting global strategy
• Complete course texts
• Interactive flashcards for subject review
• Comprehensive chapter-level tests
• Explanations of right and wrong answers
Application does not require internet connection to operate
Learning To-Go: is developed by the market leader DIGI117 LTD based on the work of Professor and best-selling author Dr. Jae K. Shim.
Square Register has everything you need to start, run and grow your business from your Android device. Get the latest in point-of-sale features with app updates.
- Swipe or key in all major credit cards (U.S., Canada and Japan)
- Customers sign right on your device (U.S., Canada and Japan)
- Record cash, gift cards, and other forms of tender
- Customize your products with photos, names, and prices
- Send receipts via email or text message
- Apply discounts and issue refunds
- Access real-time sales data and complete sales history
- Gain business insights from Square Analytics
- Track inventory in real time
- Connects to receipt printer
Sign in to your web dashboard to access all your business data, plus tools to help you track and improve your business.
PAYMENT INFORMATION FOR U.S. AND CANADA
2.75% PER SWIPE
Swipe $100, see $97.25 in your bank account. Accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express cards at the same rate.
Square deposits payments into your bank account in 1-2 business days.
FREE SECURE MOBILE CREDIT CARD READER
Request your free Square Reader at sign-up. Credit card information is encrypted at swipe.