This app generates a list of high scoring words for you to play and see the spelling of the word you have chosen without having to go back and forth between your game and words cheat.
Click on a word to add it to the notification bar and to overlay it on top of your game.
INSTRUCTIONS:To use, all you need to do is:
-enter the letters you receive from Words with Friends into the 1st text box.
-enter any words or letters you find already on the board that you would like to build your word off, into the 2nd text box.
-you can specify the placement of these board letters in relation to your word with the radio buttons 'start' 'end' and 'any'.
check the screen shots for examples.
-then just hit GO! It will provide you with a list of available words you can make, with the letters you have provided.
To see your game underneath words Cheat please try these steps:
-open wordscheat, hit menu then settings.
-make sure "WordsCheat notification" is ticked.
-open or switch to Words With friends.
-select a board to play (make sure you are in a game where you can actually place tiles down.)
-once loaded, drag down your notifications bar and select wordscheat.
-this should overlay it !
-Overlay feature, do not have to leave game.
-Does not rely on an internet connection.
-Fully functional, no restrictions.
-Make sure you check out the search settings before using
-Long press a word to access dictionary-optional transparency see game board through app!
-Multiple search settings (check settings screen)
-To use blank tiles just substitute with a question mark '?'
if you have any questions, complaints or suggestions please drop an email to email@example.com
Connect with friends and challenge them to one of the oldest, most popular strategy games in the world. Play multiple games at the same time, track your moves and improve your stats.
Download Chess with Friends Free and start playing the most social chess game today!
★ Connect with Facebook to play family and friends, or find and challenge a random opponent
★ Practice Mode - Choose your skill level, train your brain, and learn new tactics by challenging Chesster the Chess coach. Play him online or offline to sharpen your skills
★ View your win, loss, and draw stats to track your game play
★ Relive the glory by replaying moves on the board in existing and past games
★ Encourage, boast or taunt your opponent with in-game chat
★ Play multiple chess games at once across Android and iOS
★ Play chess at home or on the go on your phone or tablet
★ Speak spanish? Juega ajedrez en español también!
★“Great app for playing with friends or anybody else that loves the game”
★“I love this game!!! It’s as simple as that. A must have for the chess player in all of us”
★“Great game that challenges your mind, and helps you learn new skills while playing with friends”
★“My favourite app. The first app I check each morning. The only game I play every day. I’ve got a dozen opponents across the globe. My favourite app by far.
Already a fan of the game?
★ Join the community on Facebook to discuss the game, give feedback and find more friends to play https://www.facebook.com/ChessWithFriends
★ Follow us on twitter http://twitter.com/ChessWFriends for all of the latest news
● Use of this application is governed by the Zynga Terms of Service. These Terms are available at http://m.zynga.com/legal/terms-of-service.
● The game is free to play, however in-app purchases are available for additional content and premium currency. In-app purchases range from $0.99 to $99.99.
● This game does permit a user to connect to social networks, such as Facebook, and as such players may come into contact with other people when playing this game.
● Terms of Service for Social Networks you connect to in this game may also apply to you.
● You will be given the opportunity to participate in special offers, events, and programs from Zynga Inc. and its partners.
● Must be 13+ to play.
● Use of this application requires a Facebook or Zynga With Friends account
The HASBRO GAMING and YAHTZEE names and logos are trademarks of Hasbro.
© 2015 Hasbro, Pawtucket, RI 02861-1059 USA. All Rights Reserved. TM & ® denote U.S. Trademarks.
Dice mania is a full-blown epidemic and the game just got BETTER! Find out for yourself why everyone's getting hooked on this addictive dice game.
You can play with friends, family, or random opponents--whether they're sitting next to you or thousands of miles away! With our BRAND NEW Custom Dice, improved interface, Biggest Winner event and PREMIUM tournaments, playing has never been easier or more exciting!
• Personalize your experience with CUSTOM DICE!
• New PREMIUM TOURNAMENTS available now!
• Become the Biggest Winner! Accumulate as many head-to-head wins as possible for huge XP and bonus roll prizes!
• Exhilarating multiplayer dice game similar to Hasbro, Inc.’s YAHTZEE® dice game
• Thrilling tournaments happening every day
• Play the in-game scratchers to win bonus rolls
• Challenge friends and family through Facebook or find a random opponent
• Use in-game chat to talk with and heckle your opponents
• Activate a bonus roll to get an extra boost right when you need it
• Play from the same account on any Android tablet or phone!
Occasionally we will send you emails when your buddies are waiting for you to play a turn or if we have special announcements for our fans!
Play against the computer:
With the local single-player mode you can improve your “4 in a Row” skills. Play against the computer, who tries to figure out your tactics and strategy in three levels of difficulty.
Local game against friends:
Play “4 in a Row” on one device against your friend. Similar rules of the game as in the local single-player mode. However you don’t play against the computer, but against each other on only one device and take turns dropping the discs to get four discs in one row. The better tactics and strategy will show who is better and lead to a win!
Play against international users:
Look for “4 in a Row” opponents worldwide. The all-time classic “4 in a Row” is available internationally and you can play online against gamers from around the world. A flag shows you where your opponent comes from. As soon as your opponent has installed the free app, the games can begin.
- If you win against your online opponent in the online multiplayer mode, the corresponding points will be credited to your account.
- If you win against a very skilled “4 in a Row” opponent in the online multiplayer mode, you will receive more points for your win and will be credited to your account.
- The more points you gain whilst playing “4 in a Row”, the higher you will rise in the ranking list.
- Create your online friends list to invite your friends at any time to a match of “4 in a Row” for free.
- Talk to your opponents worldwide with the integrated chat function.
- The all-time classic “4 in a Row” is available worldwide as a free app. You can therefore play online against international opponents. How good are your tactics, are you better at logical reasoning than your opponent? Will you be first in connecting a row?
We hope you like our free “4 in a Row” app! We would appreciate feedback (even if it’s critical) on our international online strategy game for free. Simply send us a mail to the noted support address. Enjoy and don’t forget four in a row!
Play FIVES, BLOCK, and DRAW multiplayer dominoes with your friends! Join over one million people who have downloaded Domino!
* "Is Domino!... the next Words With Friends? " - Games.com
* "Crazy addictive!" - adjote
* "Best Domino game out there." - redvision4
This easy to learn but impossible to master strategy game is beautifully designed and endlessly entertaining! Play opponents at your own pace or see who's online right now for even faster game play.
Find yourself bored with other, slower multiplayer games? Change that now with Domino! Taking turns is ridiculously fast. Play your Facebook friends, contacts, or even random people across the globe! Notifications let you know it's your turn. In-game chat lets you tell your opponent who's really the best.
Download today and join the community of Domino! players now!
• Insanely addictive
• Extremely fast game play
• Most popular styles of Dominoes
• Easy to learn, impossible to master - it’s always fun!
• Familiar, intuitive user interface
• Turn-based or real-time play - play whole games at once or at your own pace
• Play an unlimited number of games at the same time
• See who’s online now for even faster action
• Play your Facebook friends, random opponents, or even the computer to sharpen your skills
• Push Notification support so you always know when it’s your turn
• Taunt your opponents with in-game chat messaging
• Bones, baby!
Lines are formed using at least two Bits that are either the same color but different shapes or the same shape but different colors. Each play must form a line with at least one Bit that is already on the board unless it is the first play of the game. One point is awarded for every Bit in each line formed.
Bonus points are awarded for forming Fixations. A Fixation is a line containing all of the available shapes for a single color or colors for a single shape. This is similar to a Qwirkle but there is a difference. The number of Bits needed for a Fixation depends on the Bitset being played. The more Bits you add to form the Fixation the bigger the bonus. Using all six of your Bits at once is a special kind of Fixation called a 6ation and gets you an extra big bonus.
Choose from four Bitsets; 3n3, 4n4, 5n5 or 6n6. Bitsets are named for the number of available shapes and colors. Each Bitset requires a different style of play so be sure to try them all to find your favorite.
Join the Sixation Nation to play online against your Facebook friends and compete with other players from around the world.
Do battle with 6ation's automated army of Bitbots. Bitbots are great for offline play or to sharpen your 6ation skills.
You have probably heard of Air Hockey game, right? Well this is similar but engaging in its unique way!
Flicky Circles game will surprise every player with its simplicity. Everyone likes to swipe his finger across the screen and sees some kind of a reaction. Here it is, not just a reaction, but a game based on players swipes, a game that changes your spare time into fun. Flicky Circles is simple, fast and thinkful android game to play with your friends, solo against a computer or you can beat the impossible levels while training your flicking/swiping skills.
Flicky Circles is inspired by a game OLO. Game objects are positioned like a figure OlO, where each circle has to go through border (enemy ending zone displayed with different color) to reach his ending zone (same colored zone) and score a point.
Each player starts with 6 circles in 3 different sizes. Circle gets smaller each time it lands on player's starting point (white color). Goal is to flick your circles into same colored ending zone and achieve more points than opponent. With two or more same sized circles, player gets a bonus point. Don't hate the game if player suddenly changes your scores. Many things can influence on the outcome, such as feature to lock your circles for one round, so use it wisely. Master your skills!
Flicky Circles game is designed for tablets and phones!
There are many different colors to play with.
Best advice: Try and complete all 18 levels, so you can master your flicking skills and battle your friends or computer in a great flicking circles battle!
• solo & multiplayer mode,
• challenging circle levels,
• colorful gameplay,
• phone and tablets support,
• top 10 highscores tracking,
• facebook score sharing,
• supports multitouch for counter-defense
Can you beat your friends at the battle of circles?
Some amazing reviews:
**** Flicky Circles: Where Lawn Bowls Meets Air Hockey ****
**** Kotaku - App deals of the day ***
Network permission is required for ads and highscore sharing.
Thank you for your support!
Find us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/FlickyCircles
- More than 1200 cards in English, Spanish, Italian, German and Portuguese
- Two modes : Classic and Taboom
- Full customizable settings
- Full statistics
- Share with your friends the results on WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter...
- Adapted for all sizes and resolutions
- No ads
- Cards Editor. Now you can add your own cards!
- Double cards in each language
Awesome for having a good time with friends or family!
Suitable for all audiences. Full version completely free.
Taboom is not an online game.
Taboom is not associated with Hasbro's Taboo / taboo / Tabú / tabú / tabu / Taboost / Tabu!Droid / tabou product, a registered trademark.
Compete with players all around the world using the most universal language on the planet -> Numbers.
Nuxo is a challenging brain training app. It takes a mathematical approach to the beloved classic known as Tic Tac Toe, Gomoku, Gobang or Omok . In Nuxo however you calculate your moves using either addition and subtraction or division and multiplication.
Playing Nuxo will evoke and sharpen your strategic thinking and noteworthy improve your arithmetic math skills. If you have been looking for a super engaging mental maths training app that gives you near instant skill improvement you have found the right one!
If you are really good at maths and mental calculations you should generate a hard game and challenge a like minded opponent or our robot, the Super Genius.
If you feel rather bad at arithmetic you should just start off easy and build your confidence gradually. Try challenging our Rookie robot.
This game is both for people who loves maths and for people who dislikes or even hates maths, and of course everyone in between. Perhaps this app will build you up to become a calculating genius? You never know...
- Play online and challenge friends, robots and random players
- Multiple difficulty levels. This game suits both children and grown-ups. - Obtain hammers and destroy your opponent’s markers
- Choose your tile(x or o)
- Choose between a bright or a dark interface theme
- Chat with your opponents
- Wins, losses and tie statistics are displayed on the home page
- View your ranking (global, by country, by city or among your friends) - GameFaces-Upload images of your winner andl ooser faces.
- “How to Play” guide explains the game for you in a few slides
Pick it up for a few minutes when traveling, or dive into the mesmerizing gameplay for hours and hours. We bet you'll have a really hard time reaching the top card, but lots of fun while trying.
Become a FAN of Match! on Facebook: http://facebook.com/matchmonkey
Find Out More: http://match.monkeybin.com
Terms of Service: http://monkeybin.com/tos
Its rotating circles are unlike anything you've seen before and it’s your job to make sure they don’t crash –which sounds easy but gets progressively challenging.
Hysperical is really easy to grasp right away, but oh-so-hard to master – have fun along the way!
· Simply tap screen to place spheres on rotating circles
· Making sure the spheres don’t crash
· 100 different levels – each one a new brain puzzle
· Free to play!
Possibly impossible! That’s Hyspherical.
Terms of Service: http://www.monkeybin.com/tos