>> Sampling Rate: Selection from 8000Hz, 11025Hz, 16000Hz, 22050Hz, 32000Hz, 44100Hz and 48000Hz depending on device compatibility. Sampling Rates refer to the no of samples per second. An audio recorded at 16000Hz will have 16000 samples per second. In PCM 16 Bit encoding, 2 bytes constitute a sample. A five minute recording will have 16000 x 2 x 60 x 5 no of bytes which is about 9.15 MegaBytes.
>> Audio Source: Voice Recognition and Voice Communication Modes support AGC or Automatic Gain Control.
>> Mixing Multiple Samples: Sound Recorder + Pro supports mixing multiple samples and generates a new files playable containing all the samples selected for the mix. For example if 5 files were mixed each 15s long, the resulting mix will be 15s long as well but constitute all the samples.
>> Merging Samples: Sound Recorder + Pro supports merging multiple samples at once. The samples will be added one after another. For example, if there are 5 samples of 15s duration each, the resulting sample will be 75s long.
>> Amplify Samples: Sound Recorder + Pro allows easy amplification of the samples with full user control. There are 7 different level of amplification 1 resulting least amplification while 7 resulting the highest amplification. This can be set in the Settings Page.
>> Add Echo: Sound Recorder + Pro allows easy echo addition with a completely customizable interface. User can select several Echo Delay in the Setting menu ranging from 100 Millisecond to 1000 Millisecond.
>> Share Samples with your closed ones: Sound Recorder + Pro allows easy sharing of the samples via email or various other application if installed on the device such as Twitter, Google Drive, Dropbox and many more.
>> Delete Multiple Files: Sound Recorder + Pro allows easy deletion of multiple recordings
>>Rename Recordings: Sound Recorder + Pro allows to easily rename recordings
>>Audio Details :Sound Recorder + Pro allows to view the audio details such as the sampling rate, number of channels and approximate size of the sample
>>Mix and Amplify Together: Sound Recorder + Pro allows to mix the samples and amplify the resulting mix at once.
>>Keep Display On: Sound Recorder + Pro allows user to select if they want to have display on during recording session or not.
UPDATE: We have discontinued the Paid version and turned it into a Free Ad Supported Version so that more users can enjoy the processing power of Sound Recorder + Pro. Buyer of the Pro Version has been refunded the amount.
More New Features Yet to Come...
Version 1.6, 1.7
>>Code cleanup and optimization
>>Enhanced error handling to initialize the recorder in default mode of 44100Hz when the user selected frequency is not supported by the device.
>>Using PROCESSING flag for files that are still on process and these files are not displayed until the process completes
>>Using Alarm Manager to schedule a daily task to cleanup files that are corrupt due to technical issues during file sample processing event such as mixing, merging etc.
-Added the ability to turn off the recording animation via settings menu
- Turned the application into free version
- Initial buyer has been refunded the amount
- Application Launch BugFix
Video demo on Youtube.
If you have the right cable (see below), you can plug in an electric guitar, otherwise use an acoustic through the microphone (headphones required for this option).
This paid version includes the following features:
Wah Wah Effect
Wifi output for mobile guitar (requires PC on same Wifi).
Use Louspeaker option.
Native Audio option.
Integrated basic guitar tuner for ease and convenience. In addition, a Metronome feature has also been added.
All effects are now configurable so you can create a great range of sound.
Please note that the "Use Loudspeaker" option, which is designed to allow you to plug your guitar into the phone and have the music play through the speaker, may not work on all phones.
For those guitarists fortunate enough to have a Galaxy Nexus, Nexus 7, Nexus 10 or possibly Nexus 4 running Jelly Beans (Android 4.1+) the delay using Native Audio option is much less -- around 70mS at present. Unfortunately most other phones/tablets will have more latency with native audio.
The "right cable" is a 3.5mm trrs connector to 6.25mm TS mono (guitar) plug. You can use a commercial cable such as an iRig™ cable or a GuitarConnect™ cable.
Please send an email to the Developer address if you have problems or issues, or wish to request new features for this guitar amplifier simulator.
Permissions: Internet permission is only used for Wifi output feature.
iRig™ is a trademark of IK Multimedia Production Srl. GuitarConnect is a trademark of Griffin Technology Inc.
Rich T is back! And on the reverb tail of his successful Producing and Mixing Guitars tutorial in our Studio and Recording section he now has created his Pro Tools Mixing Toolbox! In this collection of 41 tutorial-videos Rich expands his mixing universe to include all the different kinds of tracks that most engineers need to work on while mixing a tune.
So put on your work gloves because this is a hands-on tutorial. No theoretical posturing here. Just plain old show, tell and listen! Richie T starts with the vocals and explains the Apex of the Triangle technique. He shows you how to De-ess, compress, add delay and reverb and so much more to get your vocals sounding great. Next up: drums. Rich digs deep into his drum toolbox and pulls out all kinds of cool audio tools to tune your drum tracks to perfection. He even shows you how he uses a tape simulator on a bus to get that tape-saturated, fat sound. He then explains why he adds different types of EQ and compression to different drums as we listen to the drums come to life. There’s even a cool video on getting the best sound out of drum loops!
From there, Rich explores the bass track where we listen to the DI and then combines them with amp simulators. Finally Rich settles into the master fader and talks about metering, EQing and limiting. But that’s not all: there’s even a bonus section where he shows how he uses his favorite plugins!
So join Rich Tozzoli and put some of his audio tools inside your Mixing Toolbox!
Table of contents:
2. Lead Vocal: The Apex of the Triangle
3. D-Eesing the Vocal
4. Compressing the Vocal
5. Reverb and Delay on the Vocal
6. Tuning reverbs for the Vocal
7. Putting EQ on the Vocal reverb
8. Using Reverb pre delay on vocals
9. Stacking Vocals
10. Making a Vocal background Bus
11. Compressing the Vocal Bus
12. Panning vocals within the Bus
13. Drums Brief Overview
14. Making a Drum Bus
15. Compressing the Drum Bus
16. EQ the Drum Bus
17. Tape Simulator on the Drum Bus
18. Snare EQ and Compression
19. Snare Reverb
20. Room Mics
21. Room Compression
22. Loops and Live Drums
23. Mixing a Bass DI
24. Mixing a Bass Amp
25. Using a Bass Amp Simulator
26. Bass Compression
27. Bass EQ
28. Bass Distortion
29. Master Fader Setup
30. Master Volume Automation
31. Metering on the Master
32. EQ on the Master Fader
33. Limiter On The Master Fader
34. Compression on the Master Fader
35. Universal Audio 1176
36. Lexicon LXP Native
37. Sound Toys Decapitator
38. Universal Audio Empirical Labs EL7 Fatso
39. Audio Ease Altiverb
40. Eventide H3000
41. Waves Kramer PIE Compressor
Note: If you want to export the recordings from your device to your PC, they are located under the /sdcard/SoundRecorder/ folder.
You can record ringtones up to 30 seconds in length. An oscilloscope displays a potential audio signal overdrive. After recording you can adjust the volume and apply an audio equalizer or an echo effect.
The paid version has the following additional features:
- Automatic volume adjust via dynamic audio normalization
- Reduce background noise via silence threshold
- Play speed variations
- Funny voice transformations to Darth Vader, Man, Woman or Mickey Mouse
- Duet voice with Darth Vader, Man, Woman or Mickey Mouse
- No advertisements
You can easily change your voice, preview the sound and save it to files.
/** We’re currently in beta, please send us your feedback **/
1. record high quality audio file in wave/pcm/wav format
2. background audio recording
3. convert/batch convert recorded audio file to m4a/aac
4. merge multiple wav recordings to one
5. trim audio recordings
6. mix two audio recordings, or mix a recording with a preset background music
7. boost or reduce audio volume
8. add echo to audio recording
9. adjust pitch of recording
10. adjust speed of recording
/** If you like advanced audio recorder, please rate and like us. We’ll add the following features in future **/
1. noise filtering to improve recording quality
2. record audio in aac/m4a format
3. edit recordings in aac/m4a format
This Sound Recorder is a simple, fun, and easy to use audio & voice recorder. Through the phone's microphone ，Use it to record meetings, lectures, speech，and personal notes, without time limits!
All recordings are saved at your SD card inside of your phone. So you can search records via file managers.
When you complete voice recording , you can simply set your recorder sound file name , you will know what records anytime , anywhere .
Recording interface is very beautiful ,just like a tradition tape recorder, through a simulation of the classic tape rotation allows you to enjoy the fun of recording .
- 3gp/amr lossless files recorded .
- Recording in background (even when display is off). You can run the software in the background to record the sound while you do other things !
- Recording without time limit ;
- Can easily control the recording save / suspend / cancel
- Very vivid tape rolling to simulate the recording conduct
- Easily play / delete the original sound recordings
- Easy to use recordings list
It's fantastic! Can be your babysitter. And you may use it as regular voice recorder with simple and nice user interface. Give it a try!
Please feel free to send me feedback via email if you have any question.
"Sound Recorder" development based on open source Micode library . While adhering to Apache License 2.0 .
Work within audio waveforms to make selections for quick editing, such as inserting recordings from other files, or apply effects like the high pass filter to clarify audio quality.
Ideal for journalists and other professionals who need to make recordings on the go, Pocket WavePad makes it easy to store or send recordings so they are readily available wherever they are needed.
• Supports a number of file formats including wave and aiff
• Editing capabilities include cut, copy, paste, insert, trim and more
• Effects include amplify, normalize, echo and more
• Work with multiple audio files
• Supports auto-trim and voice activated recording
• Select sample rates from 8000-44100hz, 8-32 bits
• Supported with mobile ads
This app will prove invaluable to any musicians or audio engineers who are using delay or other time-based effects units which have no sync or tap tempo option.
It allows the user to input a tempo and note length, and will provide them with the appropriate delay time setting for optimum rhythmic pleasure.
This app supports dotted and triplet notes, and also includes a handy tap-tempo feature.
Great sounding vocal makes a great song even better. They draw in the listener and create an unforgettable emotional experience. But how do you craft that perfect take and find the right emotion and the right energy? Enter Reason expert Hollin Jones who shares his vast Reason experience and reveals some of his best tips and tricks so you, too, can make the most out of your vocal tracks.
First you'll learn how to accurately set up your audio interface to get the best sonics possible before you hit that "Big Red Button" . Hollin also explains how to create a comfortable atmosphere for your singer using Reason's rich reverb and delays while recording. You'll get to hear a take as it's being recorded and see just how magical Clip Safe's healing capabilities are when recording your vocal using Balance: Reason's new hardware partner.
Sometimes the best performance happens over several takes, but not always in one go...so Hollin demonstrates how you can use the best parts of each take and put them together into one killer track! This chock-full-of-tips tutorial also opens up a lot of sonic doors by showing you how to compress, bend and twist your vocal tracks using Reason's unique tools and effects.
So go ahead, fire up Reason 6 and let MPV Lead Trainer Hollin Jones teach you how to make your vocals shine and stand out in your mix.
Table of contents:
1. Introduction to Vocals in Reason
2. Setting Audio Preferences
3. Recording Levels & Clip Safe
4. Recording Using Insert Effects
5. An Example of Recording Too Loud
6. An Example of a Clean Vocal Take
7. Understanding Audio Clip Envelopes
8. Clip Editing in Song View
9. Audio Editing in Edit View
10. Compositing Vocals - Part 1
11. Compositing Vocals - Part 2
12. Importing Loops & Timestretching
13. The Insert Effects System
14. Using Compression on Vocals
15. Insert Effect Chain Presets
16. Adding Space With Reverb
17. Echo and Delay on Vocals
18. Understanding EQ
19. Distortion on Vocals
20. The Pulveriser
21. Trance Vocal FX with Alligator
22. Double-tracking Vocals
23. Pitch Shifting & Harmonies
24. Sampling Audio
25. Arranging and Mixing Vocal Tracks
26. Neptune Pitch Adjuster Basics
27. Transposing Audio in Realtime
28. MIDI and Voice Synthesis
29. Vocoding in Reason - Part 1
30. Vocoding in Reason - Part 2
NOTE: The video demonstration is the old design with same features.
- Very accurate waveform visualization with diferent zooms and frequency tones
- IN/OUT and beat loops
- Automix mode with bluetooth and headset control
- Async BPM detection.
- Split Right channel to Pre-Fader Listening(PFL) and Left to master output
- Multitouch in Android3.0 or above
- Automatic pitch & beat sync
- Touch & scratch
- Low-pass, hi-pass, reverb, echo and flange effects
- 3-Band Equalizer with kill button
- Pitch Preserving
- Support MP3, WAV and OGG
- Pitch adjust 5%-50%, fine pitch and bend
- Low latency response (even lower on jelly bean)
NOTE: Only recomended for +1Ghz and +512MB RAM
Feel free to contact me for suggestions or new features.
TAGS:Player, ADJ, Mixer, Ableton, Traktor Pro, Maschine, Virtual Dj, BPM Studio, Atomix, DSS DJ, Mixx, Mixer, Auto-mix, cueing, loop, player, disc, vinyl, dj, crossfade, remix, tempo, pitch, shift, auto-sync, sync, synchro, dj studio, Pocket DJ, DJ control, beat, beats, party, dj, mixer, deejay, channel, level, sliders, volume, PFL, Mixer, DJ, RMX, Turntable, Scratch, DJing, Audio, Player, ADJ
More from developer
* Enter BPM manually or use the built-in 'tap tempo' feature
* Calculate mod freq corresponding to the following note lengths: whole – 128th notes; standard, triplet and dotted
* Customise the colour scheme
* Support for all screen sizes