Simply choose your Band/Artist and see the settings you need to change on your amplifier, and also see what pedals will help you achieve the tone you want.
Create, browse, share, like and comment guitar pedal boards. Chain your guitar effects with the DBoards pedal planner and win fantastic prizes!
- Create amazing effects chains: just add effects, connect them and set their parameters
- Customize your boards by adding notes and uploading photos and videos
- Search for effects chains created by other users
- Like and comment on boards
- Share your pedal boards directly to Facebook and Twitter
- Get points and redeem them for rewards
**Search, create and share**
Search for great pedal boards, create your own effects chains and share them with everybody on Facebook and Twitter. Effects including - overdrive, distortion, wah, compression, delay, tremolo, chorus, flanger, phaser etc - can be easily and beautifully arranged, linked and set up.
**Customize your guitar pedal boards**
Change the background, add notes and upload photos and videos related to your song from Youtube to make great and original boards. Add generic guitars and amplifiers in order to get complete effects chains and write notes to your boards. For instance, describe which guitar and amplifier do you use.
Earn points by taking different actions like creating and sharing pedal boards, commenting on boards, giving likes... and then redeem your points for rewards!
If you have any questions or issues you can contact us on
For more information:
Follow DBoards online:
It can be the ideal complement for Drum Solo HD, to improvise an small band full of rhythm.
- A lot of songs to learn to play the electric guitar
- Record your session tracks and show it to your friends later.
- Tap frets on the fretboard to play power chords.
- Interface in HD.
- Pack of real distorted sounds recorded with studio quality and some multi effect units, using thrash, heavy metal and blues sounds, with reverb, compression/sustain and delay effects. The output of the multi effect units have then passed through a high gain valve amplifier.
- Hold down the Palm Mute pedal to apply the effect on the notes you play.
- Hold down the Solo pedal, playing on any fret of a string, and that note will sound with a slight vibrato
- Tap the pick to play a pick slide.
- Tap the Tremolo Vibrato bar to play an artificial harmonic.
- 8 frets for 5th and 6th string (you have available all the chords).
- Perfect for jamming.
- Visual labeling of the notes, so that beginners can easily learn to play tabs.
- Short delay (note: depending on your device memory and speed).
Pro Band Backing Tracks ñ Mixed Rock Volume 1
Run That Way: Funk/Rock Backing Track. Be the envy of every up and coming guitar hero as you show them what it really takes to master the instrument. Strut your stuff on this slamming rock/funk track and watch your audience rush the stage as you bombard them with a sonic assault of classic riffage.
Carlos Town: Latin Rock Backing Track. You can't help but get hot with your screaming guitar solos when you are being pushed over the rhythmic edge with syncopated Latin percussion mixed with a driving rock and roll beat.
Knives & Daffodils: "90's Hair Rock" Backing Track. You'll need security as your rabid fans rush the stage in anticipation of your lead guitar extravaganza over this up-tempo rock & roll track. Slide to the front of the stage on your knees, throw your head back, close your eyes and let the notes fly from your fingers.
Which One Is Pink?: Power Rock Ballad Backing Track. See the lighters come out when your soaring notes sing on top of this stadium power rock ballad. You don't need to play fast and flashy right away. Wait for it, hold back! Now unleash the fury and passion as you build to an amazing climax.
Bob Call The Police: Reggae Backing Track. Groove "like you never did before" on this reggae rock hybrid. Feel the rhythm of the islands as the music makes you want to get up and dance your fingers across the fretboard. The audience is mellow so just keep it in the pocket and "groove mon."
Endless Surf: Surf Rock Backing Track. Surf's up dude! Crank up the reverb and tremolo and wipe-out the competition on this gnarly surf rock tune. The hodads will be stoked as you hang four (fingers) and start ripping on some totally outrageous shredding riffs. You'll feel like you are shooting the curl. Tubular!
Headbanger's Brawl: Hard Rock/Metal Backing Track. This one's a slamming heavy rock pounder. If you like classic rock/metal bands, then turn up your Marshall stacks to 11, crank up the distortion to the max, and let 'er rip!
Go Joe: Hard Rock/Metal Backing Track. You're on an endless stretch of desert highway, and they've taken down all of the speed limit signs. It pedal to the metal time, or in your case its metal through a pedal. Crank up that distortion all the way and we'll pray for your neighbors as your tear a new door into your room with a sonic battering ram of guitar virtuosity.
Thrash Your Punk: Punk Rock Backing Track. Snub authority, tell them how really feel as you thrash out those way too loud, smashed up blues licks. Whip the pit into a frenzy as you destroy your scales on this post-punk progression.
Note from producer Mark Fitchett: Being a guitarist myself, I know what I like when it comes to jamming with a band so it is with utmost confidence that I can say that Pro Band Backing Tracks groove and inspire. I'll admit that I am biased, after all I did create them, but I absolutely love playing and practicing to them myself and use them all the time.
More Backing Tracks Available! Just when you thought it couldn't get any better! Check out our other Apps on Google Play. Blues #1 Blues #2 Blues #3 Blues #4 (Acoustic Blues) Rock #1
• a fully replicated six-string electric guitar
• notes tapped are recorded to guitar tabulature
• rythm mode (press record button) to fully form the guitar riff or solo
• playback mode with guitar humanizing up-down stroke logic
• bend, vibrato, chord, open string and palm muting
• metronome and song tempo modification
• guitar amp simulator with high and low gain
• 4 guitar tunings, 6 reverb effects
• quick response, low latency application optimized specificly for the Android platform
1. On start screen, create a guitar new riff or guitar solo by tapping the "New" button, then press the "Play" button.
2. Tap all the notes you want in your riff or solo, including bends, vibratos, palm muting, chords and so on. Do not think about the timing in these before step 3.
3. Press the record [•] button. Tap when every note should be played on the guitar.
4. Press the options button (second button in the right corner) to turn on metronome, change tempo, reverb or other options.
• There are two tap modes: Normal and Down only. Experiment with what works best for you. Normal mode might work better for shredding runs for a guitar solo, and down only better for your riff sometimes. Using index fingers for higher precision.
• Tap the blue area with the guitar tabulature on top of the screen to zoom in when needing to navigate and have a closer look.
• Setting the metronome to off can give you more focus towards being creative (which is good) rather than being precise during recordig.
• Use the +/- button to handle a guitar riff or solo that uses large or small parts of the fretboard.
"Perhaps the best guitar replicator we have seen yet on the Android platform"
"A very well developed app for music lovers."
SoundCloud Page for sample sounds:
Andrig is a mobile application that turns your Android device into an electric and bass guitar amplifier (shortly “amp”) kit. Instead of investing in expensive and hard-to-carry amp, electric guitar players can quickly access, affordably purchase, and enjoy using Andrig easily on their mobile devices anywhere with their electric guitars.
We named “Andrig” by combining the words “android” and “guitar rig”, shortage of Android Guitar Rig application.
Andrig turns your Android device into an easy-to-use Guitar Multi-Effects Processor (stompbox) and electric guitar amp kit.
Carry your whole guitar rig with you in your pocket, wherever you go.
Improve your music experience with Andrig's high quality, stunning tones.
Andrig is aiming a high-performance guitar amp, multi effects processor and stompbox kit simulation (as much as Android allows :) ).
It has never been so simple to control all your guitar effects! With Andrig's user-friendly interface, things will never get messed up. AndRig comes with seven stomp box effect pedal.
★★★ USB Audio Support Added ★★★
★ High Quality Sound with Real-Time USB Audio Experience
★ Offline Mode
★ 3 Guitar Amps in total
★ 1 Guitar Amp for FREE
★ 13 Guitar Effects Processor Pedals in total
★ 2 Guitar Effects Pedals for Free
★ Drag and Drop to order effects
★ Stereo output and stereo guitar effects.
★ Built-in Metronome
Currently In progress:
- Recording module
- New valve amp modellings
- New realistic effect processor pedal modellings
- Built-in guitar tuner.
- New cabinet simulations.
- Lots of performance improvements
- Android 4.1.x or higher
- 4-pin stereo input cable to activate the device’s microphone feature.
Feel free to share your ideas with us.
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AndrigApp
Web Site: http://andrig.deplike.com/
No Ads, No Permissions, No In App Purchasing, No Limited Features. Full Version.
Output is 16 bit for each left and right channels and at 44.1kHz. Output will depend on your device hardware. Some device hardware may may filter out the DC bias and low frequency signals. At high frequencies, the waveforms will be distorted due to limited number of samples for each waveform (for example at 4.41kHz, a sine waveform will be approximated by only 10 points). Therefore this is for fun/educational use, for critical applications use a real calibrated function generator.
Left and Right audio channels can be assigned to either channel 1 or channel 2.
Sine, Square & Triangular waveforms.
Frequency range from 1 mHz up to 22 kHz.
Amplitude as percentage 0-100%.
Set duty for square waveforms or skew triangular waveforms to get saw waveforms.
Offset the phase of waveforms.
Sweep frequency or amplitude (Single, Repeat & Bounce modes).
Amplitude Modulation (AM).
Frequency Modulation (FM).
Burst mode for a specific number of waveforms (1-10000).
White noise & pink noise Generator. Pink (1/f) noise falls of at ~3dB per octave between 43 Hz and 44 kHz.
Memory slots to save & recall channel configuration.
Select values with spring slider or number pad.
More detailed explanation available on website
The pro version features all important functions of a real waveform generator. The Lite version is here for you to see if you like our user interface and on the fly generation features. If you like what you see, consider buying the pro version. Now the lite versions frequency limit for sine waves has been removed!
-Friendly user interface: Similar to well-known professional hardware waveform generators.
-On the fly generation: No need to pause and restart the signal in order for changes to take effect!
-Sine, Square, Triangle and Saw waves
-Frequency Range: 1 Hz - 22050* Hz
-Save/Load waveform to/from internal memory, one slot (infinite slots in Pro)
-Request your own feature
-Random Noise: White (Gaussian), Pink, Brown
-AM (DSB and DSB-SC) / FM with Modulation Freqency and Level control
-Sine Sweep with Repeat and Ping-Pong selection
-Infinite Save/Load slots
*Quality of high frequency waveforms might vary across devices.
Keywords: waveform, function, signal, tone, audio, generator, Trono Tech
This app is provided by Trono Tech and while we endeavor to keep the app up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the app or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained in the app for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk. In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from the use of this app.
Lame screenshots, default android GUI design, waveforms: SIN, SQR, TRI, SAW and S&H / noise generation for now... Hopefully someone with more knowledge will make something more useful, maybe with MB-gate-out to Android-mic-in to retrigger LFO, etc.
(works with my 'trusty old' Samsung Galaxy S i9000 - android v 2.3.3 and Yarvik Xenta tablet - android v 4.1.1)
- Letras: podrás ver la letra de cada canción que suene.
- Mover app a la tarjeta: si tenías problemas de espacio, podrás mover la aplicación a tu tarjeta SD.
- Corrección de algunos errores y mejora en la estabilidad de la app.
- Algunos cambios visuales.
* Panamericana Radio 101.1 (Salsa)
* Planeta FM 107.7
* Radiomar 106.3 (Salsa)
* Nueva Q FM 107.1 (Jazz Latino)
* Radio Karibeña 94.9 (Cumbia)
* Studio 92 92.5 (Pop-Cartelera)
* Radio Capital 96.7 (Contemporánea para Adultos)
* Radio Inolvidable 660 (Bolero)
* Radio Felicidad 88.9 (Música en Español)
* Radio Ritmo Romantica 95.3 (Romántica)
* Radio Moda 97.3 (Electrónica y Dance)
* Radio 1160 | (Rock Clásico)
* Radio La Kalle 95.5 (Salsa)
* Radio Oasis 100.1 (Rock)
* Radio Exitosa 95.5
* Radio La Zona 90.5 (Pop-Cartelera)
* Radio Calor FM 105.7 (Folklórico)
* Viva FM 104.7 (Pop-Cartelera)
* Canto Grande FM 97.7 (Música en Español)
* Radio Magica 88.3 (Oldies)
* Antena Sur 90.3 (Folklórico)
* Arequipa Vision 102.9
* Bahia FM 103.1 (Pop Latino)
* Chami Radio 1140 (Música en Español)
* ESTUDIO J 97.3 FM |
* Fidelisima Radio 107.7 (Canciones Románticas)
* FM 96 y Punto. 96.1 (Contemporánea para Adultos)
* Frecuencia Primera (Variedad)
* JR FM 88.7 | (Pop Latino)
* La Ribereña 96.9 | (Salsa)
* Radio 1550 88.9 (Folklórico)
* Radio 4Q Alegria 1340 (Folklórico)
* Radio Altamar 102.3 (Contemporánea para Adultos)
* Radio Americana 95.7 (Pop-Cartelera)
* Radio Amistad 100.5 (Pop-Cartelera)
* Radio Astoria 94.9
* Radio Atlantis 99.3 (Música en Español)
* Radio Atmosfera 98.1 (Rock)
* Radio Azul 840 (Variedad)
* Radio Callao 1400 (Hablada Deportes)
* Radio Chachapoyas 99.1 (Gobierno)
* Radio Cielo 1010 (Música Clásica)
* Radio Cinetica 97.3 (Pop-Cartelera)
* Radio Comas 101.7 (Música en Español)
* Radio Crystal 104.1 (Gospel)
* Radio Cutivalú 630 (Música en Español)
* Radio Doble N 95.3 (Éxitos Clásicos)
* Radio Doble Nueve 99.1 (Rock Alternativo)
* Radio Élite 104.1 (Música Local)
* Radio Fiesta 105.5
* Radio Filarmonia 102.7 (Música Clásica)
* Radio Frecuencia 101.9 (Folklórico)
* Radio Huancayo 104.3 (Jazz Latino)
* Radio Huanuco FM 94.7 (Pop-Cartelera)
* Radio Inca Sat FM 107.1 (Pop-Cartelera)
* RADIO LA FUERTE SULLANA PIURA PERU 104.7
* Radio La Voz 104.7 |
* Radio Libertad 820 (Música en Español)
* Radio Magica Sur 98.5 (Pop-Cartelera)
* Radio Manantial de Vida 89.5 (Gospel)
* Radio Maraon 580 (Música Local)
* Radio Maria (Peru) 99.9 (Hablada Católico)
* Radio Matucana 102.9 (Tropical)
* Radio Max Peru 100.5
* Radio Melodia Arequipa FM 104.3 (Noticias)
* Radio Metropolitana 1040 (Música en Español)
* Radio Onda Hit 105.9 (Variedad)
* Radio Ovación 620 (Hablada Deportes)
* Radio Patamarca FM 100.7 (Música en Español)
* Radio Planicie 91.5 (Música en Español)
* Radio RBC Peru 680 (Hablada Español)
* Radio Ritmo Romantica 91.5 (Romántica)
* Radio Ritmo Romantica 93.1 (Romántica)
* Radio RSD 102.1 (Hablada Español)
* Radio Rumba 99.9 (Pop-Cartelera)
* Radio San Borja 91.1 (Música en Español)
* Radio San Jose Piura 106.1
* Radio San Martín 97.7 (Hablada Católico)
* Radio Santa Monica 95.7 (Música en Español)
* Radio Santa Rosa 105.1 (Hablada Católico)
* Radio Scala De Oro 107.1 (Música en Español)
* Radio Sensación Universe 97.7 (Salsa)
* Radio Stereo 92 92.1 (Música en Español)
* Radio Sucre 100.5 (Pop-Cartelera)
* Radio Super Latina 100.3 (Cumbia)
* Radio Super Studio 105.5 (Hablada Español)
* Radio Superstereo 105.5 (Pop-Cartelera)
* Radio Tacna 104.3
* Radio Turbo Mix 92.5 (Música en Español)
* Radio Universal 1150 (Hablada Español)
* Radio Uno 93.7 (Noticias)
* Radio Victoria 1470
* Radio Yaravi 106.3 (Hablada Español)
* Radio Z 96.9 (Rock)
* Radioactiva 104.7 |
* RadioTushurami Folk 99.7
* Red Radio Integridad 700 (Cristiana Contemporánea)
* Tabocas Mix 92.1.FM |
* Telestereo 88 FM 88.3 (Contemporánea para Adultos)
* Union La Radio 103.3 (Folklórico)
* X Radio 91.9 (Salsa)
Sí la app no funciona adecuadamente en tu Android, no dudes en comentarnos y lo solucionaremos lo antes posible.
* Enter BPM manually or use the built-in 'tap tempo' feature
* Calculate delay times corresponding to the following note lengths: whole – 128th notes; standard, triplet and dotted
* Customise the colour scheme
* Support for all screen sizes