The interface fits any screen resolution and can be customised with adjustable font/icon size and white/black color schemes.
- Easy to use sequencer, suitable for rhythm and melody
- Automatisation of all parameters
- 8 channels, each can be synth or sampler
- 8 patterns per channel
- Load samples from SD-card
- Sample via microphone
- Trim samples
- Polyphonic FM-, PWM- and noise synth
- Song editor with loop function
- Send and receive projects via e-mail
- Compatible with iOS version
- WAV and Ogg Vorbis export
- Sharing projects and audio in Dropbox and SoundCloud is possible when these apps are installed.
The interface has been simplified and in most cases, a long press on an icon reveals info and/or a menu.
Nanoloop's FM synth offers a maximum of flexibility within a small set of parameters. It comes with a stereo modulator detune effect and covers the typical clean bells and Rhodes-like sounds, spheric pads, thick beats and basses and all kinds of exotic sounds and noises.
The stepsequencer visualises the rhythmic structure in a compact 4x4 square matrix, which makes it very easy to lay out patterns.
Besides A/D envelope, loop function and start offset, the puristic sampler comes without effects. You can record up to 6 seconds via microphone or load samples from SD-Card (WAV with 8, 22, 44 or 48 KHz).
Note: Nanoloop does not need an internet connection. It does perform a license check though during the first 10 minutes via internet when running for the first time. Once the check was successful, the result is stored locally permanently and you can work offline.
All Reactable mobile users get access to exclusive content. Download and remix original tables by Oliver Huntemann, Nortec Collective Bostich+Fussible, Amo+Navas, Gui Boratto and many more.
S P E C I A L M E N T I O N S
• Top 10 Music App Worldwide (by App Store)
• New And Noteworthy (by Apple)
• Featured in Best Music Apps by (iTunes Rewind)
• App of the week and Hall of fame App
• 2nd and 3rd Best Music App Ever by Best App Ever
• Interactive category nomination by BI Designs of the Year
*Reactable Mobile* enables you not only to create your own sound tables but also to act as producer by remixing tables of fellow Reactable musicians, adding your personal touch and share it again in a seamless way.
Based on the very same audio and graphics engine as the Reactable, the mobile version brings a complete range of objects to multi-touch devices:
• Generate sound with a set of generator objects including are loop players, synthesizers, oscillators and input object.
• Modify generated sounds with a set of effect objects including wave shapers, delays, modulators and filters.
• Modify other objects parameters with a set of controller objects including sequencers, LFOs and accelerometer.
• Modify the settings of the entire table with a set of global objects including tempo, volume and tonalizer.
The new version gives you mobile access to the brand new *Reactable Community* where you’ll be able to listen and remix tracks created by your friends and musicians, to watch videos of their performances, to comment and to share your favorites.
“If you are into synthesis it’s a must have app. I’ve been jamming all night!” — Jordan Rudess
“[…] a quality product for people serious with their music making.” — Chris O’Shea
Note: as this application uses both graphic and audio resources extensively, recent devices will provide the best user experience.
Choose among 24 different voice styles and jam with the pitch and modulation settings by sliding your finger across the X-Y control field.
Modify your voice live with your headphones on, record your voice and play it back transformed or use the parrot mode that repeats your altered voice automatically.
Save your recording, send it via email or share it directly on Facebook* or SoundCloud.
Get it now and alienate your voice!
- 24 voice models such as Pitch Shift (Chipmunk, Helium voice), Discobot, Badman, Exorcist, Cylon, Dalek, Singing Robot, Vader, HAL, Stephen, Prophet
- X-Y control field for modifying pitch and modulation
- 3 different modes: real-time, parrot and recording
- Real-time mode (with headphones)
- Voice recording
- Share your results directly on Facebook* or SoundCloud
- Save and email your creations as WAV files
- Save your transformed voice as ringtone
- Vocoder with real-time FFT spectral analysis
* This is a beta feature and is subject to change without notice. Please note that your messages on Facebook are hosted publicly on soundcloud.com. Please note also that your direct Facebook uploads might be deleted after a certain time.
More details at: http://www.mikrosonic.com/robovox
When the tone is ON, the thumbwheels are grayed out and the user cannot change the frequency. The thumbwheels can be freely changed when the tone is OFF.
Any frequency up to 22,050 Hertz is permissible. Volume is adjusted with the volume controls on the Android device.
The program is useful to musicians, engineers, dog trainers and people who just want to informally test their hearing.
This program was developed on an Evo 4G. The Evo 4G was able to play the high pitched sounds. While testing the phone at night, the sound woke our dog from a deep sleep and she suddenly stood at attention, even though the sound was completely inaudible to me. So this program can be used as a dog whistle.
The program uses the new Google licensing standard. In theory this means the program can be copied to an SD card, freeing up internal memory in the Android, although I haven’t tried it.
I am very interested in receiving feedback or any recommendations for improvements to this application. I’m a new business and will be grateful for the feedback. Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or recommendations that you may have.
For information about this or other AndWaves products, see www.andwaves.com
IMPORTANT! If the app crashes on your smartphone, please be nice -- write me an email and describe what happens. Some of the Android OS releases and smartphone hardwares have their specific nuances. I can only help you, if I receive a detailed error report from you (see below). Just giving a bad rating is useless!
There are some of the classical Phase Vocoder effects available. Raise or lower your voice pitch up to 12 semitones, make it sound like a robot, make it detuned or hoarse. Feel free to experiment with this app. Just try to alter your own voice or of somebody else.
Voicesmith can also be used to perform the Delayed Auditory Feedback (DAF) and Frequency-Shifted Auditory Feedback (FAF). The altered auditory feedback is successfully applied in stuttering therapy, to help people speak more fluently. Please ask your therapist to find out more.
You can request support via:
You should also know:
* The lowest possible feedback delay can vary from smartphone to smartphone.
* The lowest possible delay on Android based smartphones is unfortunately bigger than on special hardware devices.
* You could also try to switch the default sample rate to 22050 Hz or 11025 Hz in order to reduce CPU usage.
* This software is provided "as is", without warranty of any kind.
Now if you have a lot of fun with the Voicesmith, feel free to rate, comment and recommend it!
Eclectic French radio
The application Reflux is a compilation of the best French radio broadcasting an eclectic style of music.
20 radios available:
- Radio Moo
- Radio Nova
- Emergence Fm
- 3 Fat Radio (reggae, rock, metal)
- Radio sing sing
- Coloring Fm
- Addict Radio Alternative
- Addict Radio Lounge
- Rock Addict Radio
- Radio Star Addict
- Rdm Radio
- Cover Station
- Mx Radio
- Radio Phenix
- Tropical Shad Fm 972
- Listen to your radio where you want wifi and 3G.
- Access the latest headlines thanks to each radio playlist.
- Start a search with a single click to Deezer, or youtube.
- Select the radio you want to display on the home page.
- Use bookmarks to search further.
- Fully compatible with Bluetooth headsets and speakers.
Mediaplayer high quality for optimal listening.
The application is compatible with tubemate and Tubex.
Have fun, and please give positive feedback if you like this :)
Keywords: Kaoss Pad, XY Pad, Effects Pad, Band Pass, Ring Modulation, Delay, Comb Filter, Audio Synthesis, Music Production
Free version: sometimes a popup-window with a link to the popup-free version appears.
sound recording with a sample rate of 44100 Hz.
reference frequency (a') can be adjusted in the range of 400 to 500 Hz,
you can select one of four musical notation systems,
you can adjust brightness of display (eg. to save battery life)
** IMPORTANT for GALAXY S3 : DISABLE AUTO-HAPTIC **
** settings > sound > auto-haptic > disable **
If you have any issues, please check the FAQs at http://www.planet-h.com/faq or email to email@example.com
For any further support join the Support Forum at: http://www.planet-h.com/gstomperbb/
Demo restrictions: 4 Synthesizer Tracks (instead of max 12), Loading and Saving is limited to one Pattern, Audio Exporting is limited to 8bit Sum-Export of a single Pattern
• VA-Beast Synthesizer : Virtual Analog FM Synthesizer (polyphonic + multitimbral)
• VA-Beast Poly Grid : Polyphonic Step Sequencer, max 12 Tracks
• Line Mixer : Mixer with up to 12 Channels
• Effect Rack : 3 chainable Effect Processors (29 Effect Types)
• Master Section : 1 Sum Effect Processor (29 Effect Types)
• Pattern Config : Allows almost every Beat Signature and complex Swing Quantization
• Piano Roll : On various Screens (8 Octaves switchable)
• 2 oscillator assemblies, each with 6 waveforms: saw, pulse, triangle, sine, noise, dual sine (allows up to 4-Operator FM)
• Oscillator Sync
• Powerful Modulation Framework: FM, Differential FM, Filter Frequency Modulation, Distortion, Distortion Ring Modulation (extra oscillator aboard), Ring Modulation
• 5 different FM algorithms: PhaseFM (like in DX7), Log+, Log+/-, Lin+, Lin+/-
• 3 Modulation LFOs / per voice (usable in cycling or envelope mode).
• 3 Modulation Envelopes / per voice (usable in Attack Decay, Attack Hold Release or repeating AD mode)
• Massive Filter Section with 8 filter types, each optionally with Keyboard Tracking
• Dedicated ADSR Envelope for the filter frequency
• Dedicated ADSR Envelope for the Amplification
• Global Vibrato to give your sounds the final touch
• Syncable Arpeggiator with 4 different operation modes in up to 4 Octaves
• Polyphonic Glide: Morph between complete chords
• Polyphonic Legato: Morph between complete chords without re-triggering the envelopes
• Chord Memory: Map complete chords to a single key
• USB OTG Midi Support: NoteOn/Off, Velocity, Mod Wheel, Pitch Bend, Midi Clock Sync, Start, Stop, Continue
• High Quality Audio Engine (32bit float DSP algorithms)
• Effect Types: 3 Compressor/Limiter types, 7 Resonant Filters, Chorus/Flanger, 2 Phaser types, Vibrato, Auto Panner, X-Delay, Short Delay, 2 Reverbs, Pitch Shifter, Stereo Enhancer, Exciter, Bottom Booster, Bit Crusher, Waveshaper, Distortion, Bender Distortion, 2 Equalizers
+ Side Chain Support, Tempo sync, Tempo synchable LFO's, Envelope Followers
• Dedicated Filters per Track and Voice
• Fat Factory Sounds
• Tablet optimized, customizable Layout, Portrait Mode for 5 inch and bigger screens
• Full Motion Sequencing/Automation Support
• Full Multi-Touch control
Full Version only:
• Support for additional Content-Packs
• WAV File Export, 8..32bit up to 96kHz: Export your Loops as Sum or Track by Track and use them in Ableton, FL or any Digital Audio Workstation of your choice.
• SoundCloud Upload Integration
Minimum recommended device specs:
1000 MHz processor
800 * 480 screen resolution
Headphones or external speakers
SoundCloud App installed (optional)
SdCard read/write: to load/save all related data
Internet Access and View Network State: to display banner ads (demo only)
A display position can be adjusted by dragging horizontally.
Scaling of the display range of a scale can be carried out in pinch zoom operation.
[ feature ]
･The spectrum of the voice input from your Android phone's microphone is in real time displayed.
･A horizontal axis is displayed by the music scale.
･About five octaves to E2 - B7 are displayed (When you lay the screen).
･It corresponds to a horizontal rotation of the screen.
･The basic frequency (pitch) is presumed and it displays it.
･It correspond to a drug and pinch zoom.
[ How to use ]
Please input the voice from your Android phone's microphone. The spectrum is in real time displayed. It corresponds to a horizontal rotation.
[ basic frequency ]
When the basic frequency is presumed, a blue vertical line is displayed at the position of the music scale.
Moreover, value (Hz) of the basic frequency and the music scale name are displayed in the top right of the screen.
When the voice contains two or more musical instruments and harmonies, it is not possible to analyze it correctly.
► THIS APP NEEDS A POWERFUL DEVICE! It is not suitable for old tin boxes.
► FREE, FULL EDITION.
► Deepware Brainwaves is a set of audio modules designed to influence your brain activity. These are its features:
• Preinstalled factory presets, so you can start using this app in less than a minute.
• Real-time sound synthesis, no huge audio files that take a lot of room in your device storage.
• Automatic music composition, no more boring endless beeps!
• Fully tweakable machines that will delight all geeks out there.
• Samplerate qualities from 11025Hz to 96kHz, 16bits depth.
• Several types of binaural synthesis, all of them cumulative and combinable.
• Module management. Add and remove machines at your wish!
• User presets management. Create, store and retrieve your own sound designs!
• WAV exporting.
• Timer adjustment from 2m to 24h.
► The embedded modules are:
• NOISE: Stereo generator of noises of diverse spectral distribution.
• CLICK: Binaural pulses that move across and around your head.
• CHORD: Polyphonic binaural synthesizer and programmable automatic music composer.
All of them include independent Amplitude Modulation controls.
► Please note that:
• No other app reaches half of the features included in Deepware Brainwaves, and more components will soon be added!
• You will never get bored! The automatic composer is able to improvise and avoid repetition.
• Full ranges of brain frequencies can be covered simultaneously, thanks to the app's modular architecture.
• All info is stored in the SD card. Stop worrying about losing your data if you change your device.
► More info is available at http://brainwaves.deepware.com/doc
► When you install a Cranfcom app, you are accepting these policies: http://policies.cranf.com
► If you like this app, do not forget to rate it.
► Deepware Brainwaves: The Acoustic Brain Entrainment Modular Programmable Digital Workstation.
► Keywords: algorithmic music, binaural, brain entrainment, brain synchronization, brain tuner, DAW, dreamachine, entheogen, hallucinogen, hypnosis, lucid dream, meditation, relaxation, REM sleep, trance..
What’s more, the 'pro' version of Sig.Gen. plays chords and scales! In the options menu, select between the following popular scales:
major, major 7th, Dorian minor, blues , pentantonic (major & minor), half-diminished, bebop (major & minor) and bebop (major, maj.7th & minor)
(NB this 'lite' version is restricted to the chromatic scale)
Play these scales (or their chords) in any key.
- frequency range 1Hz to 20kHz
- frequency control via dial in steps of 1Hz, 10Hz, 100Hz, 1kHz, 10kHz
- pitch control via dial in chromatic steps or (‘pro’ version only) one of eleven defined scales or chords in any key
- toggle between frequency and pitch control by touching respective displays
- slider amplitude control
- slider dial speed control
- signal shape: sine wave (‘lite’ version) or selectable between sine, square or triangular wave (‘pro’ version)
- signal toggled on/off by touching LED
More from developer
* Enter BPM manually or use the built-in 'tap tempo' feature
* Calculate delay times corresponding to the following note lengths: whole – 128th notes; standard, triplet and dotted
* Customise the colour scheme
* Support for all screen sizes