The TonePrint Concept
TC Electronic offers five ‘TonePrint® enabled’ guitar pedals that allow you to upload custom tones created by some of the best guitarists alive. These artists had access to any effect parameter imaginable – not just the ones represented by physical knobs. Therefore,
TonePrints sound just the way each artist wanted the pedal of his or her dream to sound like.
*** Note! Your Pedal May Need a Firmware Update (tcelectronic.com/software) ***
TonePrint App Main Features
- Beam any TonePrint in Seconds
- Fast. Flexible. Intuitive.
- Completely Free of Charge – Not Based on inApp Purchases
- Cached files – No Internet Access Required
- No Extra Cables Required
- Browse TonePrints by Pedal, Artist, Featured or Date
- Collect Favorite TonePrints for Super-fast Access
- Constantly Updated with New, Amazing TonePrints
- Artist Bonus Content – Videos, Images, Interviews, etc.
What they say about TonePrint!
“Every once in a while, you plug into a pedal, and, suddenly, you’re transported to Tone Paradise. That’s the Hall of Fame Reverb. This is one of the smoothest, most cinematically musical reverb pedals I’ve ever heard. I’d have no problem dumping my fancy convolution reverb plug-ins in the studio, and use this pedal to process vocals, drums, percussion, strings, and more. I’m so taken with the Hall of Fame that I call it the “Motivator,” because every time I plug into it, its sounds inspire me to create new riffs and melodic lines.”
- Art Thompson (Guitar Player)
”Once the TonePrint is installed you’ll hear the way that particular artist wanted his pedal sound. It’s a great idea, works like a treat and indeed has loads of potential. The TonePrint concept is much more than a clever marketing idea. It’s a real treat to be able to play with the sounds that inspire some of these amazing players.”
- Dan Steinhardt (Guitar Buyer)
“My new favorite delay is TC Electronic’s TonePrint delay pedal that they just came out with; the reason why it’s my favorite is because they let me go in and design the parameters of what I wanted. It was fantastic!”
- Steve Morse (Deep Purple)
“TonePrint pedals give players the ability to explore sonic modifications on a whim and get a quick dose of inspiration.”
- Charles Sauflay (Premier Guitar)
“I like the idea that, using mystical TonePrint cyber-voodoo, I could set the range of each knob in such a way that each of those three sounds would be easy to access in real time, by turning each knob to an obvious setting like "12 o'clock" or to "all the way up". This way, you get a decent variety of tones at your disposal, all from a single pedal - and you can switch from one tone to another in a matter of moments.”
- Guthrie Govan (about his TonePrint for Corona Chorus)
- John Petrucci (Dream Theater)
- Paul Gilbert (Mr. Big)
- Steve Morse (Deep Purple)
- Ron ’Bumblefoot’ Thal (Guns ’n’ Roses)
- Doug Aldrich (Whitesnake)
- Orianthi (Michael Jackson)
- Guthrie Govan (Asia)
- Plus many others…
- …and the list is ever-expanding!
TonePrint Enabled Pedals
- Flashback Delay & Looper
- Hall of Fame Reverb
- Corona Chorus
- Vortex Flanger
- Shaker Vibrato
Please note that your pedal may require a software update to receive TonePrints as beams. Check www.tcelectronic.com/toneprint-app for details.
Don't forget to download the full version of Wavelengths V2, it has additional PCMsynth presets.
Also available: Audiovapor Substance Volumes 1-4 and Audiovapor Piano
keywords: caustic content pack
- Effects (modulation, delay, reverb, eq)
- Attack / Decay (with grapical representation)
- Volume control for each note
- Song mode (play patterns in a sequence)
- Apply grooves
- Load any wave file from your phone
- Export to wave files
- 9 patterns
- Auto save
- Record samples from phones microphone
- Perfect timing
Keywords: Beat maker, drum machine, drum loops, sequencer, sampler, daw
If you have any comments or questions, please send an e-mail.
Droiditar is an expressive multi-touch string based instrument. Similar to the Chapman Stick or Warr Guitar, it allows you to tap and play it like a piano, but its three strings can be bent dynamically. Using advanced physical synthesis methods the strings are modelled to respond naturally to interactions, and no samples are used. This also allows a continuous variation of timbre.
Droiditar can easily be constrained to any of a large number of keys and scales, for ease of use.
Press the string terminators to activate sustained mode! In this mode the strings are excited continuously allowing the creation of drones, leads and other sounds.
Droiditar's possibilities are endless when you plug it into your guitar processor, as the modelled strings are very natural sounding and can be used with amp simulators and other effects. Simply turn off the inbuilt delay effect for a clean sound.
Syntheogen™ is a music sequencer and synthesizer that offers advanced composition features like polyrhythms, unusual time signatures, and automatic transposition. It produces techno, hip hop, synthpop, and many other electronic sounds.
+ Produce classic analog sounds with the two-oscillator polyphonic subtractive synth
+ Build complex multitrack arrangements that barely challenge your device with the simple sampler
+ Combine subtractive synthesis and sampling with the hybrid sampler
+ Create menacing growls or piercing spectral shrieks with self-oscillating filters
+ Add bite to your sounds with FM or AM synthesis
+ Shape sounds with two LFOs, each capable of targeting multiple parameters simultaneously
+ Create as many tracks as your device can handle
+ Apply effects to loops or tracks, and use as many as your device can manage; effects include clipping, reduction, flanger, chorus, filter, comb filter, tremolo, delay, and reverb
+ Edit every note in the loop from one place with an intuitive multitrack step sequencer
+ Program triplets with ease or work in unusual time signatures with step guides
+ Create sophisticated polyrhythms by joining tracks of different length in the same loop
+ Gain detailed control over pitch bends and note dynamics with step ties
+ Transpose compositions to different scales or modes with just a few button presses
+ Turn loops into complex, dynamic compositions with the convenient song editor
+ Export finished loops and songs to WAV files for external playback
+ Get fast answers from the detailed, context-sensitive, in-application help
+ Learn more by consulting the extensive online user guide
+ Run the same app on phones or tablets
+ Clean, usable interface scales to all display sizes and resolutions
+ Minimal device permissions required
+ More features coming soon!
Syntheogen is available as a free demo, or as the full 'standard' version shown here. The demo saves some but not all your work between sessions, and it does not export to the WAV format; it does offer all other features of the standard version, however. Try the demo on your device and upgrade when you are ready to produce music!
Users are able to create their own instruments, which consist of a custom timbre and user-defined effects. A small variety of timbres are included: Sine, Square, Saw, Pulse, Noise (white)*, "Singing Saw", "Electric Eel", and "Starslide." These, as well as any user-created instruments, can be mixed and matched at different harmonics, amplitudes, and phases to create custom sounds.
Each synth has customizable effect parameters as well, including Envelope (attack & release), LFO (rate & depth), Delay (rate & decay), and Note Lag.
On top of creating alien instruments, you can also play them using the x-y axes of yr touchscreen. The x-axis corresponds to amplitude (volume) and the y-axis corresponds to frequency (pitch). Playback can also be looped, recorded, and EQed using a Parametric EQ.
-Choose scale: Pentatonic, Major, Minor, Blues, or Chromatic
-Choose the base note for the pad.
-Control the grid size.
-Record to the SD card.
-Toggle visualizations. More to come here.
*I fully intend to make noise scale with frequency and actually become useful (e.g. "Red" Noise).
- SD card access: for saving instruments and recordings.
- Vibration: For haptic feedback.
Special thanks to Garrett Langley (http://dribbble.com/glangley) for helping with design and general usability.
Saucillator 2.0 Buffalo. I think it's the sauce, boss!
*** If you have a high-end phone or tablet please check out the RD4 version with more features ***
Use your Android phone or tablet as a musical instrument and make your own electronic music tracks!
Recreate the sound of early electronic dance music with the RD3 – Groovebox that recalls two 303-style analog synthesizers, a drum machine plus reverb, distortion, phaser, filter and delay audio effects!
Developed in Berlin, RD3 - Groovebox is a pioneering audio app that lets you program your own grooves. This multi-touch enabled app makes it simple to invent unique loops and manipulate them with resonant filters and effects on the go.
Appropriate both for experienced musicians and novices.
RD3 is optimized for Android phones and tablets. Use it for live performances in landscape mode on phones and 7-inch tablets or use the additional special rack view on 10-inch tablets in portrait mode.
Loops you've created and exported with the Groovebox can also be automatically integrated into mikrosonic's audio mixer app SPC - Music Sketchpad.
- Volume control with level meter
- 4 bars with 16 steps per instrument
- 3 play modes: Solo, loop or random
- Channel mute
Two virtual analog synthesizers:
- 4 types of waveforms for each synth
- Reminiscent of the legendary 303 synthesizer
- High-quality or regular filter modes
- Real-time step sequencer for each synth
- Free assignable audio effects
Drum machine with:
- 10 drum kits: 808, 909, 606, CR-78, Linn, KR55, RX11, RZ1, DMX, DPM48
- Channel mute
- Punch control for volume and envelope adjustments
- Accent programmable for each drum channel
- Free assignable effects for each drum sound
- Real-time step sequencer
- Reverb, distortion, filter, phaser and delay
- Real-time controllable
- X/Y control field for each effect
- 4 effect sends
- Chaining of 2 effects
- Special rack view in portrait mode for 10-inch tablets
- Multi-touch control
- Live session recording
- Audio loop export feature
- SoundCloud Sharing Kit integration
- Session save capability
- Cut/copy/paste pattern
- OpenSL support
Full version features:
- Song save capability
- 9 additional drum kits
- Audio loop export
- Song recording and sharing
- Android 2.3 or higher
- Screen resolution 800×480 (WVGA) or higher
- 800 MHz CPU or faster supporting ARMv7
More details at: www.mikrosonic.com/rd3
- Three modes: monophonic, four note polyphonic or all four voices chorused together
- Chorus width adjustment for both smooth and rougher trance-style chorus
- Glide activated portamento for continuous glissandos
- 32 individually controllable harmonics to blend for immense sound possibilities
- Low pass, band pass, high pass, fade, comb and formant filter options
- Overdrive on the amp for good hard rock sounds
- Modulator with extended range for ringing effects, sync for FM effects
- Modulator can control pitch (for vibrato), amp (for tremelo), or filter (for wa-wa effects).
- Noise option on the modulator allows for all kinds of noises when blended with harmonic choices
- 16-step arpeggiator to form small note sequences, optionally looping
- Stereo echo effect with flanging
- Controllable by an external MIDI keyboard (requires USB OTG support)
- Velocity control of volume, filter, or both. Velocity simulated by where you touch the key.
- Expression control for volume, filter, or vibrato. Expression controlled by sliding your finger up and down on the key.
- Over 50 built-in instruments and the ability to save an unlimited number of your own
- Send instruments via email to others and play instruments received from others
- Record up to 5 minutes of play and save recordings (to .wav files).
- Choose from four keyboard sizes: 13, 20, 25 or 32 keys
- Choose from nine backgrounds.
- Fully native sound engine for less glitches and low latency (on supporting devices)
You can do everything with the free version except save or send instruments and recordings. In-app purchase the full version ($1 US) to save your instruments, share them with friends, and remove ads.
We're running out of ideas for improvements. Let us know what you'd like to see improved!
Have fun, and please give positive feedback if you like this :)
Keywords: Kaoss Pad, XY Pad, Effects Pad, Band Pass, Ring Modulation, Delay, Comb Filter, Audio Synthesis, Music Production
More from developer
* Enter BPM manually or use the built-in 'tap tempo' feature
* Calculate delay times corresponding to the following note lengths: whole – 128th notes; standard, triplet and dotted
* Customise the colour scheme
* Support for all screen sizes