Free evaluation version:
Automagic Premium helps to automate many operations, for example:
-change settings depending on location
-send every SMS as a mail to GMail
-automatically reply to an incoming SMS
-turn off Wifi when the battery is almost empty
-turn off Wifi when you leave your home, turn Wifi on when you arrive at home
-turn on the airplane mode in the evening and turn it off in the morning (Android 4.2 requires root)
-make weekly backups of files
-automagically start recording a task in Gleeo Time Tracker when you enter your workplace and stop recording when you leave
and much more...
Follow us on Twitter:
Visit our website and forum for more information:
Please don't report bugs to the Google Play Store comments, since we can not get in contact with you to fix the problem.
-flows can be defined graphically like a flowchart
-live view of executing flows
-flows can be exchanged with other users by mail and forum
-triggers/conditions/actions can be reused in different flows
-complex flows with parallel actions and loops are possible
-App Task Ended
-App Task Started
-Auto Sync State
-Battery Low Condition
-Bluetooth Device Connected
-Bluetooth Device Disconnected
-Car UI Mode
-Desk UI Mode
-Gleeo Recording Started
-Gleeo Recording Stopped
-Google Calendar Event
-Periodic Location Update
-Storage Media Event
-WiFi Scan Results Available
-Wired Headset Plugged
-... more on http://automagic4android.com/en/help/components/
-Airplane Mode On
-App Process Running
-App Task Running
-Auto Sync Enabled
-Gleeo is Recording
-Google Calendar Event
-Location Provider Enabled
-Mobile Datanetwork Enabled*
-... more on http://automagic4android.com/en/help/components/
-Copy Text to Clipboard
-Dropbox Upload File
-Enable WiFi Access Point
-FTP Upload File
-Gleeo Filesystem Export
-Gleeo Start Recording
-Gleeo Stop Recording
-Init Variable Random Number
-Init Variables Gleeo Recording
-Mail with Gmail
-Notification on Screen
-Notification on Statusbar
-Open URL in Browser
-Set Airplane Mode
-Set Audio Stream Volume
-Set Auto Sync State
-Set Bluetooth State
-Set Car UI Mode
-Set Flow State
-Set Keyguard State*
-Set Mobile Datanetwork State*
-Set Night Mode
-Set Ringer Mode
-Set Screen Brightness
-Set Screen Timeout
-Set USB Tethering State*
-Set WiFi Sleep Policy
-Set WiFi State
-Set Wifi Tethering State*
-Start Recording Audio
-Stop Recording Audio
-Turn Screen On
-Write to File
-... more on http://automagic4android.com/en/help/components/
* This function is not officially supported by Android and might not work on all devices.
From AndroidTapp.com: "MacroDroid is an utterly brilliant, and less expensive, alternative (to Tasker) that is definitely worth trying out" (4.6/5)
Please note MacroDroid is currently only available in the English language. Preliminary work is underway on a Spanish translation which we hope to make available in the coming months.
A few examples of what MacroDroid can automate:
• Shake the device to upload the last photo to Facebook.
• Turn on Wifi or Data connection when you launch a particular app (and off again when closed).
• Respond to an incoming SMS by sending your current location.
• Toggle the power button to tell you the time (e.g. when its in your pocket).
• Use NFC tags to configure the device (turn on bluetooth, set volume etc).
Creating a custom Macro is easy:
• Click 'Add Macro'
• Select a trigger from a list - (e.g. Battery Level).
• Configure any trigger specific settings - (e.g. Battery Level < 10%)
• Select an action from a list - (e.g Enable/Disable Wifi)
• Configure any action specific setting - (e.g. Disable Wifi)
• Add more actions as required (up to 10)
• Optionally select a constraint from a list - (e.g. Day of the Week)
• Configure constraint as required (e.g. Saturday and Sunday)
• Add more constraints as required (up to 10).
• Choose a name and category for the Macro.
MacroDroid includes a list of template Macros to demonstrate the power and flexibility of the application. These templates can be used as is, or customised to meet your needs.
A subset of the MacroDroid features are listed below:
Over 40 Different Triggers including:
Airplane Mode Enabled/Disabled, App Installed/Removed, App Opened/Closed, Battery Level, Bluetooth Event, Day/Time, Device Boot, Device Docked/Undocked, Dial Phone Number, Headphones Inserted/Removed, Location Trigger, Media Button Press, Mobile Service Status, NFC Tag, Power Button Toggle, Power Connected/Removed, Regular Interval, Screen On/Off, Shake Device, SMS Received, SMS Sent, Widget Button Press, Wifi State Change.
Over 70 Different Actions including:
Auto Answer Call, Control Media, Display Notification, Delete SMS, Enable/Disable Bluetooth & Connect to Audio Device, Enable/Disable Auto Rotate, Enable/Disable Auto Sync, Enable/Disable Data, Enabled/Disable GPS (*), Enable/Disable Wifi, Enable/Disable Wifi Hotspot, Forward SMS, Kill Application, Launch Application, Make Call, Open Website, Play Sound, Popup Message, Reboot/Power Off, Record Microphone, Say Current Time, Send SMS, Set Brightness, Set Airplane Mode, Set Keyguard, Set MacroDroid Mode, Set Ringtone, Set Screen Timeout, Set Volume, Set Wallpaper, Share Location, Sleep Before Next Action, Speak Text, Take Picture, Upload Last Photo, Vibrate
Over 25 Different Constraints including:
Battery Level, Bluetooth State, Call State, Day of the Week, External Power, Headphone Connection, MacroDroid Mode, Phone Ringing, Ringer Volume, Running Application, Screen On/Off, Time of Day, Wifi State
The free version of MacroDroid is limited to five macros and a single action and constraint per macro. You can upgrade in the application to allow unlimited macros with multiple actions and constraints.
We make every effort to test on as many devices as possible, but unfortunately we can't try them all. If you have any problems or issues please contact us at email@example.com with as much information as possible (including device and OS version). We will always try and resolve any reported bugs ASAP.
If you have any feature requests or suggestions for improvements then please let us know. We plan to support and update MacroDroid long in to the future.
Automated Device is a complete rules engine to customize your device behaviour automatically. The idea is simple and powerfull:
The device broadcast automatically events about many thinks
Hardware events like Bluetooth, wifi, battery level, cpu state, position events, time events, calendar events, phone ring state, screen state
And much more...
And the device can perform automatically many actions without user intervention:
Set hardware state, wifi, bluetooth, speaker, launch or kill a program, apply a predefined profile, send a SMS/Email, ringtones....
And much more...
With Rules Engine you can create many rules. Each one is composed of:
Conditions. Simple or complex conditions using AND/OR clauses. For example, if weekday is monday, between 7:00 and 9:00 and my current position is my office and battery level is higher than 20% then send an email .....
Actions. Actions to be executed when the rule passes from unmatched to matched and actions to be executed when the rule passes from matched to unmatched. User can set their order, delays, etc
Profiles: These are set of actions that the user can select / unselect quickly from the main page.
Quick timed switchers: For example, set Bluetooth on, but put off again after 90 minutes
New actions and conditions are being added each day.
Weekday and time
Flight mode state
Data connections enabled / disabled
AC power / Battery
Location. To be inside or outside of some place (defined by point and radius)
To match or unmatch other rule
Some program is running or not
Battery level (min, max)
Bluetooth connected to an specified device
Phone status (ringing, in call...)
Calendar events. To be in a caleendar event that contains some word, like 'meeting"
Autorotation screen On/Off
Mobile network type in use (GPRS, HSDPA, CDMA, LTE, etc)
Data connection On/Off
Headphone plugged or not
Car mode activated / deactivated
Dim screen activated / deactivated
Wifi hotspot activated / deactivated
To receive a SMS comming from some phone number or with its text containing some word or phase
Proximity sensor level
Some phone number is calling you (ringin), or is in call with you, or just called you
Current actions (Each one can be applied once or periodically while the rule is matched):
Set wifi state
Set speaker state
Set bluetooth state
Set flightmode state
Set connections enabled / disabled
Launch a program
Kill a program
Apply a profile (Set of rules)
Set autorotation screen state
Set screen bright state (mode and level)
Set auto sync accounts state (gmail, facebook, etc)
Play a song.
Send Email. You can include many variables, like free memory and disk, last caller, battery statistics, sensors values (pressure, light, temperature, etc)
Set car mode
Set ringtone (as user mp3 or android ringtone)
Set sceen off timeout
Set dim screen
Activate or deactivate Wifi hotspot
Play a system notification
Vibrate some milliseconds
Show popup message with free text and variables
Show a tob bar notification with free text and variables
Enable / Disable rules.
Sent variables (temperature, position, etc) to a web server as HTTP parameters
Open system dialogs, like 3G/2G, Tethering, etc
Arduino Ethernet Shield.
Real Time Clock Module DS1307 RTC
Allows control of:
Zones of lighting control with power control.
Zones on off control.
Zones blinds or awnings Control
Control HVAC setpoint temperatures.
Control of Heating setpoint temperatures.
Zone automatic irrigation control.
Programming scenes or environments.
Infrared for home automation control.
Manage TV, DVD, any device with infrared remote control
Ability to control from outside the local network without fixed IP.
You can adapt to each specific application modifying the Arduino program and setting this app..
Download Arduino Program at:
You can find help to configure the system in the official website:
Quick Terminal is a simple terminal emulator to run your daily linux commands without the need of rewriting manually.
Now you can use linux on android along with the full linux command list, android is a linux os so work with it that way.
Add your own Command to the Quick Terminal quick setting and choose from a list choosing the output type whether it is a simple toast message or even a dialog.
Choose From many of precoded functions like MacChanging and checking, Signal Resetting and the usuall Rebooting into Recovery or Bootloader all precoded into Quick Terminal page.
Check your mac address using the mac address finder and change it using mac adress changer.
Disable MediaScan on Boot and even wipe Dalvik Cache.
Run any command in a simple menu choosing whether to run it as a User Or SuperUser (SU).
Run the linux Commands as easily as it can go. Everybody hates rewriting the commands.
No need to recall your commands any more just add them and you're done.
With MyScripts tab just add your scripts to /QuickTerminal/MyScripts and start running them manually via the app.
New Tab : How to root , why root, need help rooting
If anyone is having a crash, try to delete the QuickTerminal Folder in the sdCard and try again. this should help against any problem.
Galaxy Note 2
Internet/Network State/Wifi State :For use of Ads
Read/Write :For Reading of the scripts folder and creating your own Commands by writing into file
Modify system settings: It is a root app
Keywords: Signal, Reset, Mac, Terminal ,Quick,linux.
It is possible to perform task on a regular basis as cron.
It is also possible to perform tasks automatically when the state of the terminal has changed.
For example, you may want to automate task such as the following.
# Calendar Task
- Turn silent mode when it came to 0:00 on weekdays.
# Wifi Task
- To enable the setting of automatic synchronization when you connect to Wi-Fi.
# External power supply Task
- To disable the Bluetooth when the charger is out.
It is possible to create a task that suits you thinking freely.
Perform a task at a specified date and time.
Perform a task when the connection state of Wi-fi has changed.
# External power supply
Perform the task if the connection state of power has changed.
# Battery level
Perform the task if the battery status has changed.
# Screen light
Perform the task if the screen off or screen on.
Perform a task when headset connect or disconnect.
Sound the alarm.
# Configuration changes
Change the settings of the terminal.
# Application start-up
start the installed application.
# Push notification
Make a push notification to the notification bar.
# Application stop(kill)
Stop the application running in the background.
# Still image shooting
Take a picture with the camera.
Send E-mail using the G-mail account that is registered to the terminal.
Change the Home screen wallpaper.
* Triggers: App, Time, Day, Location, Hard/Soft State, Event, Shortcut, Widget, Timer, Plugins
* Actions: 200+ built-in, plugin support
* Tasks: loops, variables, conditions
* Scenes: design your own screen overlays
* App Creation: create your own standalone apps to share or sell! (Android 2.3+)
It's not possible to fix problems reported via Play Store Comments...
***** Plugin Support Petition *****
If you have an app you want to automate with Tasker, support this user-organised petition:
****** Actions By Category ******
[not all actions available on all devices]
* ALERT: Flash, Notify LED/Sound/Vibrate, Cancel Notification, Popup Timed/WithTaskIcons/Names, Torch, Vibrate, Vibrate Pattern
* APP: Calendar Insert, Go Home, Kill App, Load App, Open Map (/StreetView/Nav)
* AUDIO: Alarm/Call/DTMF/Media/Notif./Ringer/System Volume, Haptic Feedback Toggle, Mic Mute, Notification Pulse, Notification(<4.1)/Ringer Vibrate (<4.2 or root), Silent Mode, Speakerphone, Sound Effects toggle
* DIALOG: 28 System Settings dialogs
* DISPLAY: Auto-Brightness, Close System Dialogs, Keyguard, Keyguard Pattern, Display Brightness, Display Off Timeout, Display Rotation, Set Wallpaper, Stay On, Status Bar (expand/collapse)
* FILE: Browse Files, Directory Create/Delete/Move, File Copy/Delete/Move/Open, Write To File, Read Line, Read Paragraph, Zip/Unzip File
* INPUT: Button, Dpad, Type (root only), Input Method Select, Soft Keyboard (show)
* MEDIA: Media Button Events (grab), Media Player Control, Music File/Dir, Play/Forward/Back/Stop, Photo/Series/TimeSeries, Record Audio, Record Audio Stop, Ringtone, Scan Card
* MISC: (Broadcast) Action Intent, Component Intent, Get Location, GPS Status (<2.3 or Cyanogen/submod), Run (ASE) Script, Say, Say To File, Shut Up, Search For, Set Clipboard, Reboot (root only), Set CPU (root only) Set Timezone
* NETWORK: Airplane Mode (<4.1 or root), Autosync, BT, BT ID, Compose Email, Browse URL, HTTP GET, HTTP POST, Mobile Data (on/off), Mobile Data 2G/3G (Cyanogen only), USB Tether, WiFi Toggle, Wifi Disconnect/Reassociate/Reconnect, Wifi Sleep, Wifi Tether, Wimax Toggle
* PHONE: Call, Call Log, Call Block/Divert/Revert, Compose MMS/SMS, Contacts, End Call, Radio, Send SMS, Send Data SMS, Silence Ringer, Take Call
* TASKER: Change Icon Set, If, End If, Goto Action, Perform Task, Profile Toggle, Query Action, Set Widget Icon, Set Widget Label, Stop, Wait, Wait Until
* VARIABLES: Set, Clear, Inc, Dec, Query, Randomize, Split, Join, List
* 3RD PARTY: Android Notifier, Astrid, BeyondPod, JuiceDefender Data/Toggle, Gentle Alarm, NewsRob, OfficeTalk, SleepBot, SMS Backup+, TeslaLED, WidgetLocker
****** States ******
Airplane Mode, BT Connected, Calendar Entry, Docked, Headset Plugged, Incoming Call, Keyboard Out, Light Level, Media Button, Missed Call, Mobile Network, Device Orientation, Power, Various Sensors, Signal Strength, Unread Text, Variable Value, Wifi Network, Wifi Near
****** Events ******
Alarm Clock/Done, Date Set, Time/Date Set, Timezone Set, Display: Off/On/Unlocked, File Closed/Deleted/Modified/Moved/Opened/Attributes Changed, Camera/Search Button Long-Press, Card Mounted/Removed/Unmounted, Gesture,Missed Call, Phone Changes, Received Text, SMS Send Success/Failure, Battery Changed/Full/Low/Overheating, Device Boot, Device Shutdown, Storage Low, Locale Changed, New/Removed/Updated Package, Wallpaper Changed, Button Gadget Clicked, New Window, Notification, Notification Clicked, Zoom Click, Variable Cleared/Set, K9 Email Received, Gentle Alarm, Kaloer Clock, OpenWatch, Reddit Notify, Screebl, Widget Locker
AutomateIt is designed to make your life easier by automating various tasks on your Android smartphone or tablet.
Define a set of your desired behaviors in response to events on your Android device.
Each behavior/rule is defined as a pair of Trigger-Action listed below.
"If you need your phone to adopt some autonomy, you can’t go wrong here" - www.androidpolice.com
"sometimes I’d like my phone to do stuff all on its own. It’s an Android after all" - www.androidapps.com
"AutomateIt Is a Simple and Free Android Automation Tool" - www.lifehacker.com
"It's truly an amazing app" - www.androidpit.com
AutomateIt provides a default set of useful rules to get you started:
Low battery warning
Quiet at night
Normal sound mode at morning
Max volume when headset unplugged
Lower volume when headset plugged
Unmute by SMS
• Any SMS Trigger - Triggers on SMS received
• SMS With Text Trigger - Triggers on receipt of SMS Message with a specific text
• Battery Level Trigger - Triggers on a defined battery level
• Bluetooth State Enabled/Disabled
• Bluetooth Device Connected - Any device or specific device
• Incoming/Hang Call - Any call or from a specific contact
• Headset Plugged/Unplugged Trigger
• Location Trigger - Arriving/Exiting a defined region
• External Power Connected/Disconnected
• Screen On/Off
• Wi-Fi Enabled/Disabled
• Connected to Wi-Fi network - Any network or a specific network
• Time Trigger - recurring time events
• GPS Enabled Changed - GPS Activated/Deactivated and started/stopped looking for current location
• SMS from contact
• USB Connected/Disconnected Trigger
• Airplane Mode Activated/Deactivated
• Dock State Trigger - Docked to Car/Desk
• Application Status Trigger - Triggers when selected application activated or deactivated
• Outgoing call - all calls or calling specific contact
• Sound Mode Changed to Silent/Vibrate/Normal
• Boot Trigger - triggers on device startup (assuming service starts on boot)
• Manual Trigger - Requires user explicit execution of this trigger
• Cell ID Trigger - Trigger when connecting or disconnecting from defined cellular cells
• NFC Trigger - use NFC tags to launch rules
• Weather Trigger - Monitor weather at your location
• Mobile Data State Trigger
• Activity Recognition - an EXPERIMENTAL trigger that detects when you are in a car, on a bicycle, on foot or standing still
• Notification - Shows notification on notification bar
• Play Sound - Plays selected sound
• Set Bluetooth State - Enabled/Disabled
• Set Sound Mode - Silent / Vibrate / Normal (With/Without Vibrate)
• Set Speakerphone State - Turn on/off
• Set Volume - Sets volume of all streams or a specific stream
• Set Wi-Fi Adapter State - Enabled/Disabled
• Start Application
• Enable/Disable other rules
• Vibrate action
• Enable/Disable Data Connectivity action - [NOT supported on some devices - see why on developer website]
• Kill Application [Requires Root - see why on developer website]
• Launch Home Screen
• Activate/Deactivate Airplane mode [Supported for Android version prior to 4.2 and all rooted devices]
• Enable/Disable GPS [Supported for Android version prior to 2.3 and all rooted devices]
• Enable/Disable Sync
• Set Mobile Data - Enable/Disable Mobile Data
• Set Screen Brightness - Automatic or specific value
• Enable/Disable screen automatic rotation
• Dial Phone Number
• Send SMS to phone number
• Set screen timeout (Including "Never" turn off)
• Shutdown device [Requires Root]
• Text-to-Speech - Say defined text
• Reboot [Requires Root]
• Set Wallpaper - set your home screen wallpaper
Want to AutomateIt with your own language? visit http://goo.gl/qpDoI.
Supports English, German, Spanish, Hebrew, Polish, Danish, French, Italian, Czech, Slovak, Romanian, Chinese, Hungarian, Portuguese, Japanese, Korean, Dutch and Russian
Have you ever had an important phone call and needed to take a memo? Or you had to memorize a phone number or street address? You were in a traffic jam while receiving an important order from a client? Maybe you had to write down a shopping list and forgot something? Or simply wanted to hold on to some sweet memories and tender words from your soul mate?
Automatic Call Recorder offers unique set of features which will allow you to record any call automatically. In addition to that you can simply shake your device during the call to start recording instantly. You can listen to the recorded call at any time in MP3 High Audio Quality or sync it with linked Dropbox account automatically.
Important notice about Automatic Call Recorder features:
- Due to hardware limitations recording function might not work properly on some devices. It is not malfunction of the application, please do not leave negative reviews and comments. You can also try to fine-tune audio-source on the Automatic Call Recording setup page.
- App may not function if other call recording applications are in use. Please close or delete all other recording apps.
Automatic Call Recorder - Full list of Features:
• Automatic phone call recording based on predefined rules.
• Crystal Clear MP3 Audio Quality
• Shake to record (Premium option). Start recording any call instantly by shaking your device.
• Recording Filter. You can choose between recording all calls, only calls made with your contacts or calls from unknown numbers. It is even possible to choose which contact from your contact list will be recorded or ignored.
• Favorite calls list. Permanently stored calls that will not be deleted
• Automatic Dropbox synchronization (Premium option). You can sync all calls or favorite calls automatically.
• Manual Dropbox synchronization. You can choose to sync each recorded file separately.
• Notifications. Once the recording has been started you can be notified either by notification icon or a sound. You can even choose which sound will be played (Premium).
• After call action menu (Premium). This option is useful if you want to review each call and instantly delete the recording, write additional note or add it to favorites.
• Advanced Memory Management. It is possible to limit the memory space occupied by the recorded files. You can choose between file number limit, space usage in Megabytes or Date of the recording (Premium).
• Tested with major Samsung devices: Samsung Galaxy Series including Galaxy S Plus, Galaxy S2, Galaxy S3 and Galaxy S4 and Android Jelly Bean.
Some of the features presented here are part of Premium version of the application. You can upgrade to premium using the Google Play in-app billing option. If you purchase the premium version you can enjoy the lifetime privileges of the premium version even if you reinstall the app, reset or change devices, simply by using the identical app store account to the one you have now.
In the case that you have purchased the premium version by mistake for a device on which the app is known not to work, please send the receipt provided by Google by email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will fully refund your purchase.
Record any phone call you want and choose which calls you want to save. You can set which calls are recorded and which are ignored. Listen to the recording, add notes and share it. Integration with Google Drive™ and Dropbox allows calls to be saved and synchronized to the cloud as well.
Google Drive integration works on Android versions 3.0 and above.
Please note that call recording does not work on certain handsets and can result in inferior quality recordings. We therefore suggest that you try the free version before purchasing the paid app.
If you encounter any recording issues or wish to improve voice quality, try recording from a different audio source, or use auto-on speaker mode.
Recorded calls are stored in the Inbox. You can change the destination recordings folder to an external SD card as well. You can set the size of the inbox. The number of saved calls is limited only by your device memory. If you decide that a conversation is important, save it and it will be stored in the Saved Calls folder. If not, old recordings will automatically be deleted when new calls fill up the inbox.
You can enable a Call Summary Menu with options to appear immediately after a call.
Search for recordings by contact, phone number, or note.
There are 3 default settings for automatic recording:
Record everything (default) – This setting records all calls except for contacts pre-selected to be ignored.
Ignore everything – This setting records no calls except for contacts pre-selected to be recorded.
Ignore contacts – This setting records all calls with people who are not contacts, except for contacts pre-selected to be recorded.
In the Pro version only: You can set calls from particular contacts to be automatically saved, and they will be saved in the cloud.
The format of the memory values can be BOOL, BYTE, WORD, DWORD, INT, DINT, REAL and TOD (Time of Day)
To communicate with S7-PLC we use the free communication library “libnodave” (http://libnodave.sourceforge.net/). The libnodave lib was tested in a emulator and a HTC Hero with Android 2.1. On problems please send us an e-mail.
With S7Droid you can control the whole memory area of a Simatic S7 PLC. Please be sure what you are doing. Also we remind to the warnings of the libnodave author, that the code of libnodave is still beta and You assume all responsibility for its use.
Simatic, S7, S7-300 und S7-400 are registered Trademarks of Siemens AG
PLEASE READ THE DESCRIPTION, IT IS VERY IMPORTANT.
Trial version is here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1441643
!!! If you have any problems please e-mail me. I'm physically unable to respond to all market comments. !!!
This program records phone calls from the phone line on some phones. Such recording is not usually available out-of-the-box, it needs hardware support in your OS kernel and root access. If your device has no such support, the program still records phone calls, but you need to select Android API in settings->recording and the recording will most likely proceed from the microphone, not from the line.
For more information please read thread on xda-developers.com - http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1441643 (also trial version is available)
DIRECTLY CALL PHONE NUMBERS - necessary for Call Confirm feature
tags: call recorder, record phone calls, total recall, 2wcr, 2-way call recording, root, s-off, the best call recorder, call recorder
Battery is a small, sleek and elegant app that will help you follow the current battery percentage on your Android device.
Android Battery Widget shows the exact battery level. Pressing this widget allows to change Battery, Display, WiFi, GPS, Bluetooth Settings and display advanced battery info (voltage, temperature, status, etc.). Also allows to set Alarm clock.
After installation, you must manually add the widget to the home screen.
How to add widget to the home screen:
1.On your home screen of your Android device, tap any blank or "empty" area and hold down your finger.
2.The "Add to Home screen" window will appear. Tap on "Widgets".
3.List of all the installed Widgets on your Android device will appear.
4.Select the widget to add to your home screen.
Note: On Android 4.0 add widget by selecting icon widgets menu near apps menu.
★Automation Call Recorder.
★Display detail about call history.
★Call backup in SDCard.
★Note purpose of this call.
★Save all call history (Over 500).
★Contact group classification.
★Easy call back.
★Playback call recorder directly.
★Delete call history by date or once
★Delete call recorder file
★Display call recorder folder and path directly
★Add equalizer for call recorder feature.
★Backup call recorder file by Dropbox or Google Drive App★ **new**
Now, you can use Dropbox or Google Drive to backup the important call recorder file.
If you have some suggestions or comments, please visit our site http://purposecall.blogspot.tw/2012/09/purpose-of-this-call-using-english.html
Just use this app to help you resolve these issue.
If the recording files to listen to on the phone loud enough, it is recommended that using SDCARD recording file in SDCard and move it to your PC that go to listen to on your computer, it would be more clear.
Recently, we will gradually provide: call blacklist and gradually increase the recording function;, if any problem please mail to me, I will reply to everyone as soon as possible, thank you.
The recorder files will be stored in SDCARD path:
Call recorder /call blocker /call black list/ Call backup / Call history review & memo / call during and contact management tool, Auto Call Recorder, Recorder, 自動電話錄音, 錄音, オートコールレコーダー, 자동 전화 레코더, audio recording, capture, phone, phone call, dial up, dial out, dial,record
More from developer
You don't need any skills for this application, just use your imagination and draw what you want.
Try large set of brushes to achieve beautiful effects on your screen, experiment with fractal creation wizard to create your own original compositions.
Application is designed to work on large-screen devices with multitouch feature.
Note: Because of using opengl as drawing system, author does not guarantee proper work on every device type.
There is no complexity in using this program. You can customize your particles by yourself or try random-configured ones.
Fractals is not only an editor, it is also Live Wallpaper. You can select one of predefined wallpapers or use your own created scene.
If you have installed this program, look at Live Wallpaper section and see what kind of scenes you can make in it.
Try and have fun.
If you have created some beautifull scene, please send it to us and we can include it in next versions of program.
- Supported languages: En, Ru
- Known issues:
- setting live wallpaper fails from time to time on some android versions. If it happens, just try again and it may work.
photo or image effects.
- Parametrized brushes
- Multiple layers drawing model
- Flood fill & gradients
- Multiple selection tools
- Image transform tools
- Lots of filters & effects
- Blending modes and transparency support
- PSD files support
This program is recommended for large screen devices.