Free evaluation version:
Automagic Premium helps to automate many operations, for example:
-change settings depending on location
-send every SMS as a mail to GMail
-automatically reply to an incoming SMS
-turn off Wifi when the battery is almost empty
-turn off Wifi when you leave your home, turn Wifi on when you arrive at home
-turn on the airplane mode in the evening and turn it off in the morning (Android 4.2 requires root)
-make weekly backups of files
-automagically start recording a task in Gleeo Time Tracker when you enter your workplace and stop recording when you leave
and much more...
Follow us on Twitter:
Visit our website and forum for more information:
Please don't report bugs to the Google Play Store comments, since we can not get in contact with you to fix the problem.
-flows can be defined graphically like a flowchart
-live view of executing flows
-flows can be exchanged with other users by mail and forum
-triggers/conditions/actions can be reused in different flows
-complex flows with parallel actions and loops are possible
-App Task Ended
-App Task Started
-Auto Sync State
-Battery Low Condition
-Bluetooth Device Connected
-Bluetooth Device Disconnected
-Car UI Mode
-Desk UI Mode
-Gleeo Recording Started
-Gleeo Recording Stopped
-Google Calendar Event
-Periodic Location Update
-Storage Media Event
-WiFi Scan Results Available
-Wired Headset Plugged
-... more on http://automagic4android.com/en/help/components/
-Airplane Mode On
-App Process Running
-App Task Running
-Auto Sync Enabled
-Gleeo is Recording
-Google Calendar Event
-Location Provider Enabled
-Mobile Datanetwork Enabled*
-... more on http://automagic4android.com/en/help/components/
-Copy Text to Clipboard
-Dropbox Upload File
-Enable WiFi Access Point
-FTP Upload File
-Gleeo Filesystem Export
-Gleeo Start Recording
-Gleeo Stop Recording
-Init Variable Random Number
-Init Variables Gleeo Recording
-Mail with Gmail
-Notification on Screen
-Notification on Statusbar
-Open URL in Browser
-Set Airplane Mode
-Set Audio Stream Volume
-Set Auto Sync State
-Set Bluetooth State
-Set Car UI Mode
-Set Flow State
-Set Keyguard State*
-Set Mobile Datanetwork State*
-Set Night Mode
-Set Ringer Mode
-Set Screen Brightness
-Set Screen Timeout
-Set USB Tethering State*
-Set WiFi Sleep Policy
-Set WiFi State
-Set Wifi Tethering State*
-Start Recording Audio
-Stop Recording Audio
-Turn Screen On
-Write to File
-... more on http://automagic4android.com/en/help/components/
* This function is not officially supported by Android and might not work on all devices.
From AndroidTapp.com: "MacroDroid is an utterly brilliant, and less expensive, alternative (to Tasker) that is definitely worth trying out" (4.6/5)
Please note MacroDroid is currently only available in the English language. Preliminary work is underway on a Spanish translation which we hope to make available in the coming months.
A few examples of what MacroDroid can automate:
• Shake the device to upload the last photo to Facebook.
• Turn on Wifi or Data connection when you launch a particular app (and off again when closed).
• Respond to an incoming SMS by sending your current location.
• Toggle the power button to tell you the time (e.g. when its in your pocket).
• Use NFC tags to configure the device (turn on bluetooth, set volume etc).
Creating a custom Macro is easy:
• Click 'Add Macro'
• Select a trigger from a list - (e.g. Battery Level).
• Configure any trigger specific settings - (e.g. Battery Level < 10%)
• Select an action from a list - (e.g Enable/Disable Wifi)
• Configure any action specific setting - (e.g. Disable Wifi)
• Add more actions as required (up to 10)
• Optionally select a constraint from a list - (e.g. Day of the Week)
• Configure constraint as required (e.g. Saturday and Sunday)
• Add more constraints as required (up to 10).
• Choose a name and category for the Macro.
MacroDroid includes a list of template Macros to demonstrate the power and flexibility of the application. These templates can be used as is, or customised to meet your needs.
A subset of the MacroDroid features are listed below:
Over 40 Different Triggers including:
Airplane Mode Enabled/Disabled, App Installed/Removed, App Opened/Closed, Battery Level, Bluetooth Event, Day/Time, Device Boot, Device Docked/Undocked, Dial Phone Number, Headphones Inserted/Removed, Location Trigger, Media Button Press, Mobile Service Status, NFC Tag, Power Button Toggle, Power Connected/Removed, Regular Interval, Screen On/Off, Shake Device, SMS Received, SMS Sent, Widget Button Press, Wifi State Change.
Over 70 Different Actions including:
Auto Answer Call, Control Media, Display Notification, Delete SMS, Enable/Disable Bluetooth & Connect to Audio Device, Enable/Disable Auto Rotate, Enable/Disable Auto Sync, Enable/Disable Data, Enabled/Disable GPS (*), Enable/Disable Wifi, Enable/Disable Wifi Hotspot, Forward SMS, Kill Application, Launch Application, Make Call, Open Website, Play Sound, Popup Message, Reboot/Power Off, Record Microphone, Say Current Time, Send SMS, Set Brightness, Set Airplane Mode, Set Keyguard, Set MacroDroid Mode, Set Ringtone, Set Screen Timeout, Set Volume, Set Wallpaper, Share Location, Sleep Before Next Action, Speak Text, Take Picture, Upload Last Photo, Vibrate
Over 25 Different Constraints including:
Battery Level, Bluetooth State, Call State, Day of the Week, External Power, Headphone Connection, MacroDroid Mode, Phone Ringing, Ringer Volume, Running Application, Screen On/Off, Time of Day, Wifi State
The free version of MacroDroid is limited to five macros and a single action and constraint per macro. You can upgrade in the application to allow unlimited macros with multiple actions and constraints.
We make every effort to test on as many devices as possible, but unfortunately we can't try them all. If you have any problems or issues please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with as much information as possible (including device and OS version). We will always try and resolve any reported bugs ASAP.
If you have any feature requests or suggestions for improvements then please let us know. We plan to support and update MacroDroid long in to the future.
Automated Device is a complete rules engine to customize your device behaviour automatically. The idea is simple and powerfull:
The device broadcast automatically events about many thinks
Hardware events like Bluetooth, wifi, battery level, cpu state, position events, time events, calendar events, phone ring state, screen state
And much more...
And the device can perform automatically many actions without user intervention:
Set hardware state, wifi, bluetooth, speaker, launch or kill a program, apply a predefined profile, send a SMS/Email, ringtones....
And much more...
With Rules Engine you can create many rules. Each one is composed of:
Conditions. Simple or complex conditions using AND/OR clauses. For example, if weekday is monday, between 7:00 and 9:00 and my current position is my office and battery level is higher than 20% then send an email .....
Actions. Actions to be executed when the rule passes from unmatched to matched and actions to be executed when the rule passes from matched to unmatched. User can set their order, delays, etc
Profiles: These are set of actions that the user can select / unselect quickly from the main page.
Quick timed switchers: For example, set Bluetooth on, but put off again after 90 minutes
New actions and conditions are being added each day.
Weekday and time
Flight mode state
Data connections enabled / disabled
AC power / Battery
Location. To be inside or outside of some place (defined by point and radius)
To match or unmatch other rule
Some program is running or not
Battery level (min, max)
Bluetooth connected to an specified device
Phone status (ringing, in call...)
Calendar events. To be in a caleendar event that contains some word, like 'meeting"
Autorotation screen On/Off
Mobile network type in use (GPRS, HSDPA, CDMA, LTE, etc)
Data connection On/Off
Headphone plugged or not
Car mode activated / deactivated
Dim screen activated / deactivated
Wifi hotspot activated / deactivated
To receive a SMS comming from some phone number or with its text containing some word or phase
Proximity sensor level
Some phone number is calling you (ringin), or is in call with you, or just called you
Current actions (Each one can be applied once or periodically while the rule is matched):
Set wifi state
Set speaker state
Set bluetooth state
Set flightmode state
Set connections enabled / disabled
Launch a program
Kill a program
Apply a profile (Set of rules)
Set autorotation screen state
Set screen bright state (mode and level)
Set auto sync accounts state (gmail, facebook, etc)
Play a song.
Send Email. You can include many variables, like free memory and disk, last caller, battery statistics, sensors values (pressure, light, temperature, etc)
Set car mode
Set ringtone (as user mp3 or android ringtone)
Set sceen off timeout
Set dim screen
Activate or deactivate Wifi hotspot
Play a system notification
Vibrate some milliseconds
Show popup message with free text and variables
Show a tob bar notification with free text and variables
Enable / Disable rules.
Sent variables (temperature, position, etc) to a web server as HTTP parameters
Open system dialogs, like 3G/2G, Tethering, etc
Arduino Ethernet Shield.
Real Time Clock Module DS1307 RTC
Allows control of:
Zones of lighting control with power control.
Zones on off control.
Zones blinds or awnings Control
Control HVAC setpoint temperatures.
Control of Heating setpoint temperatures.
Zone automatic irrigation control.
Programming scenes or environments.
Infrared for home automation control.
Manage TV, DVD, any device with infrared remote control
Ability to control from outside the local network without fixed IP.
You can adapt to each specific application modifying the Arduino program and setting this app..
Download Arduino Program at:
You can find help to configure the system in the official website:
Automation is best done on Windows where you get full control over your Computer. View details of any App, Watch Video Tutorial and Share URL by Email or any other App to download any of the Automation Software on your Windows Computer running any version later than Windows XP upto Windows 8.1.
This Android App needs Internet Access to display external websites and also allows you to share link of any listed website with any URL Sharing App installed on your Android Device. Even if you are in front of your Windows PC, this helpful and Free Android App will give you all the information your need to Automate your Windows PC.
Quick Terminal is a simple terminal emulator to run your daily linux commands without the need of rewriting manually.
Now you can use linux on android along with the full linux command list, android is a linux os so work with it that way.
Add your own Command to the Quick Terminal quick setting and choose from a list choosing the output type whether it is a simple toast message or even a dialog.
Choose From many of precoded functions like MacChanging and checking, Signal Resetting and the usuall Rebooting into Recovery or Bootloader all precoded into Quick Terminal page.
Check your mac address using the mac address finder and change it using mac adress changer.
Disable MediaScan on Boot and even wipe Dalvik Cache.
Run any command in a simple menu choosing whether to run it as a User Or SuperUser (SU).
Run the linux Commands as easily as it can go. Everybody hates rewriting the commands.
No need to recall your commands any more just add them and you're done.
With MyScripts tab just add your scripts to /QuickTerminal/MyScripts and start running them manually via the app.
New Tab : How to root , why root, need help rooting
If anyone is having a crash, try to delete the QuickTerminal Folder in the sdCard and try again. this should help against any problem.
Galaxy Note 2
Internet/Network State/Wifi State :For use of Ads
Read/Write :For Reading of the scripts folder and creating your own Commands by writing into file
Modify system settings: It is a root app
Keywords: Signal, Reset, Mac, Terminal ,Quick,linux.
Our mission is to provide the latest and professional technology for controlling buildings using mobile devices such as smartphones, laptops and tablets. Our products do not require the high cost of installation and operation. We use a public and widely used solutions based on open source software such as Apache, Linux, Java. As a base hardware we use Raspberry PI and Arduino platform.
With this software and BeSmart server deployed in your LAN or WiFi network you can control lights, doors, IP Cameras, Central Heating, Domestic Hot Water System, Air-conditioning and many other.
With the triggers mechanism you can perform certain actions (notification, turn on the lights, raise alarm) under some conditions.
Please review our site for more detailed information.
AutomateIt is designed to make your life easier by automating various tasks on your Android smartphone or tablet.
Define a set of your desired behaviors in response to events on your Android device.
Each behavior/rule is defined as a pair of Trigger-Action listed below.
"If you need your phone to adopt some autonomy, you can’t go wrong here" - www.androidpolice.com
"sometimes I’d like my phone to do stuff all on its own. It’s an Android after all" - www.androidapps.com
"AutomateIt Is a Simple and Free Android Automation Tool" - www.lifehacker.com
"It's truly an amazing app" - www.androidpit.com
AutomateIt provides a default set of useful rules to get you started:
Low battery warning
Quiet at night
Normal sound mode at morning
Max volume when headset unplugged
Lower volume when headset plugged
Unmute by SMS
• Any SMS Trigger - Triggers on SMS received
• SMS With Text Trigger - Triggers on receipt of SMS Message with a specific text
• Battery Level Trigger - Triggers on a defined battery level
• Bluetooth State Enabled/Disabled
• Bluetooth Device Connected - Any device or specific device
• Incoming/Hang Call - Any call or from a specific contact
• Headset Plugged/Unplugged Trigger
• Location Trigger - Arriving/Exiting a defined region
• External Power Connected/Disconnected
• Screen On/Off
• Wi-Fi Enabled/Disabled
• Connected to Wi-Fi network - Any network or a specific network
• Time Trigger - recurring time events
• GPS Enabled Changed - GPS Activated/Deactivated and started/stopped looking for current location
• SMS from contact
• USB Connected/Disconnected Trigger
• Airplane Mode Activated/Deactivated
• Dock State Trigger - Docked to Car/Desk
• Application Status Trigger - Triggers when selected application activated or deactivated
• Outgoing call - all calls or calling specific contact
• Sound Mode Changed to Silent/Vibrate/Normal
• Boot Trigger - triggers on device startup (assuming service starts on boot)
• Manual Trigger - Requires user explicit execution of this trigger
• Cell ID Trigger - Trigger when connecting or disconnecting from defined cellular cells
• NFC Trigger - use NFC tags to launch rules
• Weather Trigger - Monitor weather at your location
• Mobile Data State Trigger
• Activity Recognition - an EXPERIMENTAL trigger that detects when you are in a car, on a bicycle, on foot or standing still
• Notification - Shows notification on notification bar
• Play Sound - Plays selected sound
• Set Bluetooth State - Enabled/Disabled
• Set Sound Mode - Silent / Vibrate / Normal (With/Without Vibrate)
• Set Speakerphone State - Turn on/off
• Set Volume - Sets volume of all streams or a specific stream
• Set Wi-Fi Adapter State - Enabled/Disabled
• Start Application
• Enable/Disable other rules
• Vibrate action
• Enable/Disable Data Connectivity action - [NOT supported on some devices - see why on developer website]
• Kill Application [Requires Root - see why on developer website]
• Launch Home Screen
• Activate/Deactivate Airplane mode [Supported for Android version prior to 4.2 and all rooted devices]
• Enable/Disable GPS [Supported for Android version prior to 2.3 and all rooted devices]
• Enable/Disable Sync
• Set Mobile Data - Enable/Disable Mobile Data
• Set Screen Brightness - Automatic or specific value
• Enable/Disable screen automatic rotation
• Dial Phone Number
• Send SMS to phone number
• Set screen timeout (Including "Never" turn off)
• Shutdown device [Requires Root]
• Text-to-Speech - Say defined text
• Reboot [Requires Root]
• Set Wallpaper - set your home screen wallpaper
Want to AutomateIt with your own language? visit http://goo.gl/qpDoI.
Supports English, German, Spanish, Hebrew, Polish, Danish, French, Italian, Czech, Slovak, Romanian, Chinese, Hungarian, Portuguese, Japanese, Korean, Dutch and Russian
* Triggers: App, Time, Day, Location, Hard/Soft State, Event, Shortcut, Widget, Timer, Plugins
* Actions: 200+ built-in, plugin support
* Tasks: loops, variables, conditions
* Scenes: design your own screen overlays
* App Creation: create your own standalone apps to share or sell! (Android 2.3+)
It's not possible to fix problems reported via Play Store Comments...
***** Plugin Support Petition *****
If you have an app you want to automate with Tasker, support this user-organised petition:
****** Actions By Category ******
[not all actions available on all devices]
* ALERT: Flash, Notify LED/Sound/Vibrate, Cancel Notification, Popup Timed/WithTaskIcons/Names, Torch, Vibrate, Vibrate Pattern
* APP: Calendar Insert, Go Home, Kill App, Load App, Open Map (/StreetView/Nav)
* AUDIO: Alarm/Call/DTMF/Media/Notif./Ringer/System Volume, Haptic Feedback Toggle, Mic Mute, Notification Pulse, Notification(<4.1)/Ringer Vibrate (<4.2 or root), Silent Mode, Speakerphone, Sound Effects toggle
* DIALOG: 28 System Settings dialogs
* DISPLAY: Auto-Brightness, Close System Dialogs, Keyguard, Keyguard Pattern, Display Brightness, Display Off Timeout, Display Rotation, Set Wallpaper, Stay On, Status Bar (expand/collapse)
* FILE: Browse Files, Directory Create/Delete/Move, File Copy/Delete/Move/Open, Write To File, Read Line, Read Paragraph, Zip/Unzip File
* INPUT: Button, Dpad, Type (root only), Input Method Select, Soft Keyboard (show)
* MEDIA: Media Button Events (grab), Media Player Control, Music File/Dir, Play/Forward/Back/Stop, Photo/Series/TimeSeries, Record Audio, Record Audio Stop, Ringtone, Scan Card
* MISC: (Broadcast) Action Intent, Component Intent, Get Location, GPS Status (<2.3 or Cyanogen/submod), Run (ASE) Script, Say, Say To File, Shut Up, Search For, Set Clipboard, Reboot (root only), Set CPU (root only) Set Timezone
* NETWORK: Airplane Mode (<4.1 or root), Autosync, BT, BT ID, Compose Email, Browse URL, HTTP GET, HTTP POST, Mobile Data (on/off), Mobile Data 2G/3G (Cyanogen only), USB Tether, WiFi Toggle, Wifi Disconnect/Reassociate/Reconnect, Wifi Sleep, Wifi Tether, Wimax Toggle
* PHONE: Call, Call Log, Call Block/Divert/Revert, Compose MMS/SMS, Contacts, End Call, Radio, Send SMS, Send Data SMS, Silence Ringer, Take Call
* TASKER: Change Icon Set, If, End If, Goto Action, Perform Task, Profile Toggle, Query Action, Set Widget Icon, Set Widget Label, Stop, Wait, Wait Until
* VARIABLES: Set, Clear, Inc, Dec, Query, Randomize, Split, Join, List
* 3RD PARTY: Android Notifier, Astrid, BeyondPod, JuiceDefender Data/Toggle, Gentle Alarm, NewsRob, OfficeTalk, SleepBot, SMS Backup+, TeslaLED, WidgetLocker
****** States ******
Airplane Mode, BT Connected, Calendar Entry, Docked, Headset Plugged, Incoming Call, Keyboard Out, Light Level, Media Button, Missed Call, Mobile Network, Device Orientation, Power, Various Sensors, Signal Strength, Unread Text, Variable Value, Wifi Network, Wifi Near
****** Events ******
Alarm Clock/Done, Date Set, Time/Date Set, Timezone Set, Display: Off/On/Unlocked, File Closed/Deleted/Modified/Moved/Opened/Attributes Changed, Camera/Search Button Long-Press, Card Mounted/Removed/Unmounted, Gesture,Missed Call, Phone Changes, Received Text, SMS Send Success/Failure, Battery Changed/Full/Low/Overheating, Device Boot, Device Shutdown, Storage Low, Locale Changed, New/Removed/Updated Package, Wallpaper Changed, Button Gadget Clicked, New Window, Notification, Notification Clicked, Zoom Click, Variable Cleared/Set, K9 Email Received, Gentle Alarm, Kaloer Clock, OpenWatch, Reddit Notify, Screebl, Widget Locker
If you have any problem email@example.com
♥ Best App 2013 MPA ♥
♥ Review by Google Drive Team ♥
Atooma automates your Android!
- Whether you want your inbox Sms or e-mail automatically read while driving
- Or prevent your phone from ringing or log onto a network when battery is about to die
- What if your phone be so smart as to save in Dropbox your holiday's pictures
No matter what need to be done, from wifi to facebook posts, gps to Gmail and photo – there is Atooma to automate it all.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- You can set up conditional events (IF) that automatically trigger simple actions (DO), based on things like time of day, location, your favorite apps, email, battery levels, movement sensors and much more.
- You can share your Atooma within the Wall and download Atooma from other users, for free!
- Manage your Atooma inside the App
◆ Conditions available (IF)
√ Google Calendar Events
√ Weather: tomorrow's forecast, temperature
√ Box: file added/deleted, directory added/deleted, storage space level
√ Tag NFC: only for NFC enabled devices
√ Standby: ON/OFF
√ Instagram: New Photo/New Like
√ Shake: horizontal or vertical movement
√ Ambient Light sensor: light/dark
√ Headphone: plugged/unplugged
√ WIFI: ON/OFF/COnnected/Disconnected
√ Dropbox: file added/deleted, directory added/deleted, storage space level
√ Drive: file added/deleted, directory added/deleted, storage space level, file modified
√ Activity Manager: any app installed/uninstalled
√ SMS Received (Optional Filters: Sender, Text)
√ Gmail Received (Optional Filters: Senders, Object, Text)
√ New Gmail attachments received
√ New Facebook update from you
√ New Facebook update from friend (Filters: Text)
√ Facebook friend's Brithday (Specific Date or Some Days Before)
√ New tweet (From you, form following, from specific friend -> Filters: Mention, Hashtag, Text
√ Twitter Message Received (Filters: Sender, Text)
√ New favorite tweet from you
√ New reply received (Filter: Sender, Text)
√ New photo from Camera
√ New video from Camera
√ Specific Speed (from GPS)
√ GPS (On/Off)
√ Wifi On/Off/Connected/Disconnected
√ Bluetooth On/Off/Device Found)
√ Internet connection [Any kind of, wether wifi or 3G] On/Off
√ Battery level
√ Silent Mode On/Off
√ Time (Countdown, Specific Time)
√ Time (Time range) --> only together with another IF
√ Airplane Mode On/Off
√ Data Network On/Off (3G Data)
√ Call (Signal Strenght, Ringing, In call, Idle)
◆ Actions available (DO)
√ Add events to Google Calendar
√ Box: add/delete file, add/delete directory, share file
√ Dropbox: add/delete file, add/delete directory
√ Drive: add/delete file, add/delete directory, share file
√ Data Network on/off
√ Activity Manager: launch an application
√ Send SMS
√ Update Facebook Status
√ Upload a picture on Facebook
√ Post on Facebook friend's wall
√ Post a Link on Facebook
√ Post a tweet
√ Do retweet (only if trigger is Twitter)
√ Add tweet to favourite (only if trigger is Twitter)
√ Reply to a tweet (only if trigger is Twitter)
√ Launch Google Maps
√ Navigate Maps to a specific address
√ Send Gmail
√ Send Attachments via Gmail
√ Set Silent Mode on/off
√ Set display brightness
√ Set Wifi on/off
√ Set Bluetooth (On, Off)
√ Set a notification toast/status bar
√ Activate Text-To-Speech
√ Set ringer volume
√ Make a call
√ Set voice volume during a call
BUG OR PROBLEM? Reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org http://support.atooma.com/
FOLLOW US on Facebook & Twitter: www.facebook.com/Atooma.A.Touch.of.Magic Twitter: www.twitter.com/atooma_team
Automate your Android with triggers and actions in the simplest way! Mobile Automation at your fingertips!
Specify rules that trigger events under certain conditions. There are other apps that already do that, but this one has different features.
If you have feature requests, problems or questions please send me an email.
Noise level (how loud's your environment)
Device charging state
USB connection to computer
Wifi connection connected/disconnected
Other application started/stopped
Toggle Wifi Router or USB Tethering
Trigger URL (doesn't open the browser, but issues a get operation to a webserver;I use this for home automation)
Change sound settings
Toggle screen rotation
Start other application
Wait (makes sense before certain other actions)
Explanations of the use of permissions:
- Trigger URL feature
- Cell tower location service (my app isn't transferring anything directly, but Android requires this permission in order to deliver cell locations to an app)
- Record audio
Measure environment noise
- Telephone calls
Discover if there is currently an ongoing call to avoid disturbing by announcing execution of rules
Allows you to manage Applications and Widgets on your phone. Backup and restore apps.
-batch backup, install
-backup(restore) to(from) email
-stop running process.
Please email us if you have questions. We can't answer here.
TRY THE FREE VERSION FIRST TO ENSURE THIS APP WORKS PROPERLY ON YOUR DEVICE.
Z-ScreenRecorder allows record video directly from the screen of your device to the SD.
It Is designed to create promotional videos of your apps,make tutorials or simply record clips to use as help.
It's extremely simple to use:
- Execute the app and press "Record" button.
- Works while it is recording.
-Tap Z-ScreenRecorder desktop icon or status bar blinking icon to stop.
-Visit the video gallery to play, send or delete the video.
Your video is recorder at "/sdcard/zausan/Z-ScreenRecorder/"
Recording, screen, user, support, creating, storage, Grabar, pantalla, tutorial, promoción, promocion, promocionar, video, h.264, avc, camtasia studio, mp4, usuario, grabación, grabacion, root, monitor, monitorizar, ayuda, edición, crear, sd, almacenamiento, movie, encoder, codec, Recording, Leinwand, Promotion, promotional, Werbung, Benutzer-, Aufzeichnungs-, Wurzel-, Unterstützung,Bearbeiten, Erstellen, Storage-, Film-, Registrazione, schermo, promozione, promozione, utente, registrazione, radice, supporto, editing, creazione, stoccaggio, film, 錄音，屏幕，教程，推廣，宣傳，視頻，工作室，用戶，錄音，根，顯示器，監視器，支持，編輯，創建，儲存，電影，編碼器，編碼器，Запись, экран, учебник, продвижение,продвижение по службе, видео, , пользователь, запись, корень, контроль, мониторинг, поддержка, редактирование, создание, хранение, кино, кодер, кодек,
The bug that is not working on some devices after upgrading the paid version has fixed.
Screen Recorder captures your phone screen at high frame rates into a high quality MP4 video with audio. You can also choose whether or not to include the voice. Use this screen recording application you can record you on the phone during the operation into a video. Then share to various video sites, we will be able to visually see the whole operation. For example: an application of operational processes, a perfect game concept. Record and share it via Screen Recorder.
1. Make sure your device has rooted；
2. Start the application and allow the root permission；
3. Start the notification bar for recorder or open the shaking bar；
4. Choose whether or not to include the voice；
5. Click the recorder bar or shaking the phone for recorder start；
6. Click the recorder bar or shaking the phone for ecorder stop；
7. Composite video；
8. View, play, rename, delete and share your recorded videos.
1. ROOT: need root permission;
2. System version: Android4.0 and above;
3. Memory: 1G and above;
4. CPU version: ARMv7 rev1 and above;
5. CPU: dual-core and above;
6. CPU frequency: 1024Mhz and above;
7. Screen: 480x800 and above.
- Shake to record screen start and stop;
- One touch operation for recording start and stop;
- choose whether or not to include the voice;
- A variety of sizes for users to choose, up to the original screen size;
- Share to facebook、twitter youtube Etc. .
You can enable, disable or keep unchanged the following settings:
and set the volume for Ringtone, Notifications and Media.
If you have any question, found a bug or you have any kind of feedback, please use the Send Feedback item from the menu, please remember that this application is in Beta and we will really appreciate your comments.
Developed by PinApps.com
More from developer
You don't need any skills for this application, just use your imagination and draw what you want.
Try large set of brushes to achieve beautiful effects on your screen, experiment with fractal creation wizard to create your own original compositions.
Application is designed to work on large-screen devices with multitouch feature.
Note: Because of using opengl as drawing system, author does not guarantee proper work on every device type.
There is no complexity in using this program. You can customize your particles by yourself or try random-configured ones.
Fractals is not only an editor, it is also Live Wallpaper. You can select one of predefined wallpapers or use your own created scene.
If you have installed this program, look at Live Wallpaper section and see what kind of scenes you can make in it.
Try and have fun.
If you have created some beautifull scene, please send it to us and we can include it in next versions of program.
- Supported languages: En, Ru
- Known issues:
- setting live wallpaper fails from time to time on some android versions. If it happens, just try again and it may work.
photo or image effects.
- Parametrized brushes
- Multiple layers drawing model
- Flood fill & gradients
- Multiple selection tools
- Image transform tools
- Lots of filters & effects
- Blending modes and transparency support
- PSD files support
This program is recommended for large screen devices.