It provides access to pictures, music, video, documents, and other files on both your Android devices and your computers.
* File explorer: manage your documents like you do on your desktop or laptop;
* Access your home PC shared documents on network;
* Functions as your FTP or SFTP client for internet connections;
* Application manager: switching to other programs, uninstall or view any app's system management page. Launched applications are also in the taskbar;
* Built-in media viewer and player for various media formats, including photos, music, and videos;
* Thumbnails for APKs and images;
* Built-in ZIP support allows you to decompress or extract ZIP files;
* Kill running tasks, increase memory and speed up your device;
* Supports tabs and side-by-side windows, so you can open multiple folders at the same time;
Check out the Pen Window Launcher as an addon/pugin for Pen Window Manager that allows you to open the Pen Window drawer without using the Spen.
Featured on XDA Portal: http://tinyurl.com/q8agwcs
Featured on PhoneArena: http://tinyurl.com/lzpmua6
For discussions and troubleshooting, please check out the flollowing XDA Forum Link: http://tinyurl.com/q42qrd2
Please uninstall previous versions taken from XDA forum because of app signature conflict.
Samsung Galaxy Note 3
Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)
Samsung Galaxy Note 12.2
Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4, 10.1, 12.2
Whenever you need to verify your identity, you’ll get a notification from this app. Just tap “Approve” and you’re good to go! You can also use this app if you’ve turned on two-step verification for your Microsoft account –or if you have more than one account. With the built-in security code generator, you can even verify your identity if you’re not connected to the Internet.
* Resolved Issue: Issues related to the Samsung S4 Mini have been resolved.
* This app only works with your Microsoft account. For Azure Multi-Factor Authentication, use the Azure Authenticator app available here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.azure.authenticator
Developed by the Clean Master team
Highlights of File Manager
☆ Fully featured:Cut, copy, paste, delete, compress, decompress, search and more.
☆ Cloud support:Switch between local and cloud files - supports Dropbox, Box, Google Drive, SkyDrive and more.
☆ Wi-Fi File transfer:Use your PC to wirelessly edit your mobile files using FTP.
☆ Super convenient:View files by type (image, audio, video, recent, download etc.), use a widget to access folders in one tap from the homescreen.
☆ Multiple protocols: Supports file transfers using FTP, FTPS, SFTP, WebDAV and LAN/SMB, stream media from LAN/SMB/FTP/WebDAV/Cloud without downloading.
English, Arabic, Czech, German, Greek, Spanish, French, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Dutch, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Slovak, Slovenian, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Bahasa Indonesian, Hebrew, Finnish, Hindi, Croatian and Serbian
● Dual-pane tree view
● Root, FTP, SMB, Sqlite, Picasa, Zip, Rar, 7zip explorer
● Disk Map - see which files consume most space on your disk - http://bit.ly/xp-dmap
● Cloud storage access: Google Drive™, Dropbox, Box.net, Amazon cloud drive, Mega.co.nz ***, OneDrive, Webdav, Yandex.disk, MediaFire, SugarSync, Dump Truck, Copy.com
● SSH File Transfer (SFTP) and SSH Shell - http://bit.ly/xp-ssh ***
● Application manager
● WiFi file sharing *** - http://bit.ly/xp-wifi
● Manage files from a PC web browser *** - http://bit.ly/xp-web
● Favorite folders
● Built-in viewers for images, video, audio, text
● Hex viewer
● Fast Image viewer with zoom and slide to previous/next images
● Thumbnails for images and video as well as for various file types (depending on associated application)
● Multi-selection - always available, yet not disturbing
● View APK files as ZIP
● Share - send files by Bluetooth, email, or whatever the device supports, from any location
● Configurable buttons and key shortcuts
● Seamless work with Zip (as if it was normal folder)
*** marked features are paid - they require donation
X-plore allows you to see inside of your Android device. And also outside.
This is a dual-pane explorer, there are two folders shown at same time, and common operation such as copying files are done from one pane to another.
And X-plore shows folder hierarchy in a tree view for clear orientation and fast switching to other location.
You may explore internals of the device, and if you're power user and have your device rooted, you can make changes to system data - backup files, remove unwanted applications, etc.
If you're standard user, you may choose to hide internal memory from view and be sure not to mess with system.
You can comfortably see contents of mass memories on your device, or possibly attached USB memory stick.
Simple app manager allows to see, run, copy, share, uninstall and further explore installed applications.
WiFi file sharing
Access files on your Android device from other Android devices over WiFi.
Access from a PC web browser
Manage files on your Android device from your PC.
Access to FTP and FTPS (secure FTP) servers is supported.
Multiple servers may be configured.
X-plore can display shared folders on other computers in LAN.
X-plore can access various web storage "Cloud" servers, and access their files.
You need to have account in supported web service, then you can access your files stored online through X-plore.
Supported is also SSH File Transfer (SFTP) and Terminal shell emulator.
Main operations are related to managing files and folders - viewing, copying, moving, deleting, compressing to Zip, extracting, renaming, sharing, and more.
X-plore can list images in Picasa albums, download them, create albums, upload and delete photos, edit captions.
SQLite database viewer
X-plore can show SQLite database files (those with .db extension) as expandable list of tables, each table containing list of rows and columns with database entries.
Main interaction is done by touch screen, clicking on folders or files to open files, or long-click to open context menu which contains options which can be done on particular clicked item, or multiple selected items.
Multi-selection allows to do operation on more files at once. Files can be selected by clicking check box. It is also possible to select all files in a folder, or clear selection, by clicking parent folder's check box.
Opening file may mean to use one of built-in viewer for most popular file types: images, audio, video and text.
Or you may configure X-plore to use system application for opening files, in which case system-predefined application that can open particular file is launched.
Archives (currently supported are Zip, Rar and 7zip) are displayed as other folders.
Additional interaction is possible by button bar, which is between two panes, and is fully configurable.
*** REQUIRES A SAMSUNG DEVICE AND ROM THAT SUPPORTS MULTI WINDOW ***
*** THIS APP DOES NOT PROVIDE MULTI WINDOW FUNCTIONALITY FOR DEVICES OR ROMS THAT DON'T ALREADY SUPPORT IT ***
Break free from the boundaries Samsung has placed on its multi window feature. Now you can use any app in split screen, not just the few that are natively supported by Samsung or the app developer.
I know a lot of custom roms have enabled all apps for multi window by default, but I find this bogs down the launch bar, not to mention it's no fun digging through 2-300 apps to find the ones you actually want to use in split screen.
This app makes all apps multi window capable, but only adds the ones you specify to the launch tray. This means you can drag an app from the launch bar onto ANY app and it will launch in split screen...even apps that aren't explicitly selected to be enabled for multi window.
If you have purchased the Pro Key for the original Samsung Multi Window Manager app, it will unlock pro features for this app as well.
- Fast Reboot or refresh FlashBar to apply changes
- Customize the launch tray (Remove labels and the help button as well as apply themes)
- Option to auto enable newly installed apps
- Create a multi window shortcut allowing you to use third party launch trays instead of the Samsung FlashBar launcher
- Create a 2-app shortcut allowing you to launch two apps at once in split screen mode.
- Launch two instances of the same app in split screen. (Some apps explicitly forbid this and will not work)
- Copy, Move whole subdirs
- Drag & Drop (long press on file icon, move icon)
- Inplace rename, create directories
- Delete (no recycle bin)
- Zip and unzip, unrar
- Properties dialog, change permissions
- Built-in text editor
- Search function (also for text)
- Select/unselect groups of files
- Select by tapping on file icons
- Select range: Long tap+release on icon
- List of installed Apps (built-in plugin)
- FTP and SFTP client (plugin)
- WebDAV (Web folders) (plugin)
- LAN access (plugin)
- Plugins for cloud services: Google Drive, Microsoft Live, Dropbox
- Root support for the main functions (optional)
- Send files via Bluetooth (OBEX)
- Thumbnails for pictures
- Two panels side by side, or virtual two panel mode
- Directory history
- Media player which can stream directly from LAN, WebDAV and cloud plugins
- Configurable button bar for changing directories, internal commands, launching apps, and sending shell commands
- Simple help function in English, German, Russian, Ukrainian and Czech
- Optimizations for visually impaired, like text for icons
- Supported languages of the main program: English, German, Bulgarian, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian and Vietnamese.
- Public translation via http://crowdin.net/project/total-commander
About the new permission "SuperUser":
This permission is now requested to make Total Commander work better on rooted devices. It tells the SuperUser app that Total Commander suports root functions. It has no effect if your device is not rooted. Root functions allow Total Commander to write to system folders like /system or /data. You will be warned before anything is written if the partition is write protected.
You can find some more information here:
users: If you have problems updating, please read the section "NOTICE" below!
File Manager allows you to browse your SD card, create directories, rename, copy, move, and delete files. It also acts as an extension to other applications to display "Open" and "Save" dialogs.
NOTICE TO CYANOGENMOD USERS or derived ROMs: If you see this error "package file was not signed correctly", then you are using a custom build of CyanogenMod or similar that ships a version of OI File Manager with wrong signature. Please write to CyanogenMod to fix this issue. To delete the wrong version do the following:
Alternatively, you can also uninstall with Titanium Backup, reboot, then install the update.
- add tool box:"task manager" "app uninstaller" "wallpaper slideshow"
- bug fixes
- fix bug that prevented sending attachments through menu "Send"
- new menu item for multiselect: copy, move or delete multiple files at once.
- case insensitive sort order (issue 334).
- handle projections in the provider (issue 324).
- drop "mimetype" from provider path.
- delete files and folders in background (issue 294).
- new application icon for Android 2.0 or higher.
- exclude/include directories from media scan (activate this feature in advanced settings).
- allow app installation on external storage (requires Android 2.2 or higher)
- fix browser file upload (issue 288)
- support Android 2.3.
- translations into various languages.
- bug fixes (issue 308, 318).
* Cut, copy and paste progress dialog.
* Compress and decompress (extract) support (ZIP)
* Thumbnail for photo and pictures files
* Root Explorer for rooted devices
* Support file shortcut on Favorites for easily access
* Sort by name, size or last modified
* Send and share files
* Open any file
* Play media files with your favorite apps
* Support many languages: English, French, Spanish, etc.
* The best (optimized) resolution and theme for each system version: Kitkat, Jelly Bean, Ice Cream Sandwich, Gingerbread, Froyo, Eclair
1. Browse files by categories for those popular type(picture, music, video, document, installed applications and so on)
2. browse files by directory
3. Support all basic operations for file/folder
4. Support to mark a file/folder as favorite
5. Smart search based on current category or current path
6. Support multiple storage cards
It can quickly find and edit all the music, videos, apps, documents and files within your device.
- File Manager-- Supports single / Multiple options, Cut/ Copy/ Paste, Create, Delete, Rename, Share, and sending via bluetooth.
- File Search -- Search files quickly and accurately, search support for all file types.
- Application Manager-- Uninstall, detailed app check, create shortcuts.
- Disk Analysis --Quickly and accurately analyze disk usage, logical memory usage.
- View format--Conveniently switch between list and grid viewing formats.
The simplest and most easy to use Android file browsing management tool.
1) when you start from the main screen, which acts as a normal file browser.
2) when you start from another application, in this case acts as a file selector that allows the user to select any type and number of files.
It is useful so that other applications can avoid the need to build a utility for selection of images, videos or any other files.
It has the usual functions of a file explorer:
Open, Share, Search, Show Details, Copy, Move, Rename, Zip, Unzip, Sort by, View By, Create new file or folder, etc..
It also allows application management, creating shortcuts to folders and of course the multi-selection.
Note: This version is not designed for tablets, is being used the default compatibility mode. Soon we will create a design for tablets.
Thank you for trusting us.
RAR can create RAR and ZIP and unpack RAR, ZIP, TAR, GZ, BZ2, XZ, 7z, ISO, ARJ archives. List of functions include repair command for damaged ZIP and RAR files, benchmark function compatible with RARLAB's WinRAR benchmark, recovery record, usual and recovery volumes, encryption, solid archives, utilizing multiple CPU cores to compress data.
Additionally to standard ZIP files, unzip function supports ZIP and ZIPX with BZIP2, LZMA and PPMd compression also as password protected ZIP. Unrar command is available for all versions of RAR archives including the latest RAR5, password protected and multipart files.
RAR displays advertising to cover development costs. You can pay in options menu to turn off ads. RAR requests access to network, viewing network connections and billing to display or disable ads.
If you wish to help us translating RAR to your language, please download RAR for Android language files in "RAR extras" section of www.rarlab.com and follow instructions in readme.txt. Thank you.
Confirmed working on:
- LG G3
- LG G Flex
- LG G Flex 2 (Might work)
- LG G Pro 2
- LG G Pad 7.0 LTE
- LG G Vista
Adds any installed app to the the multi window feature in your lg g flex.
If you want, you can purchase the app, if not, you can download it for free from xda: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2707310
Though this version has alphabetized order and possibility to hide system and lg apps as a thank you
One of the most successful Android phone file manager. You can easy browse the phone's music, video, pictures, zip files, documents and android application files and so on. You also can easily to copy, move, delete files, or upload the files to the cloud storage service .
You can also browse the SD card folder directory, manage your android files through your computer after using wifi connection. you can find all these magic function in this app.
* Classify to display Music, video, pictures, documents, zip files, android app install files. Now you can easily find all the same type documents in one file list;
* Easy to delete, move, copy, paste and share files;
* Browse your phone SD card folder directory;
* After create Wifi connection, you can use the wireless management. Through your computer to complete file operations, such as delete, copy, move, upload and so on;
* Add current file folder to the favorite list
* Easy to share your files through the third part app. File Manager has Integrated all types of cloud storage service, send and share your files is no longer difficulty now.
This app is based on FileExplorer code, and licensed under the GNU General Public License.
FileExplorer code: https://github.com/MiCode/FileExplorer
GNU General Public License: http://www.gnu.org/licenses/
You don't need any skills for this application, just use your imagination and draw what you want.
Try large set of brushes to achieve beautiful effects on your screen, experiment with fractal creation wizard to create your own original compositions.
photo or image effects.
- Parametrized brushes
- Multiple layers drawing model
- Flood fill & gradients
- Multiple selection tools
- Image transform tools
- Lots of filters & effects
- Blending modes and transparency support
- PSD files support
This program is recommended for large screen devices.
There is no complexity in using this program. You can customize your particles by yourself or try random-configured ones.
Fractals is not only an editor, it is also Live Wallpaper. You can select one of predefined wallpapers or use your own created scene.
If you have installed this program, look at Live Wallpaper section and see what kind of scenes you can make in it.
Try and have fun.
If you have created some beautifull scene, please send it to us and we can include it in next versions of program.
- Supported languages: En, Ru
- Known issues:
- setting live wallpaper fails from time to time on some android versions. If it happens, just try again and it may work.