Bus stop confusion Bus stops have letters in busy areas. My nearest complementary pair are labelled E & N, but this app shows S (stop N, southbound) and N (stop E, northbound). The app uses the same white-on-red-circle as the stops' labels. More confusing, a few miles away, it shows J & Q labels! Either show direction labels in a different colour scheme for ALL stops or show the correct TfL-assigned labels, not a random mixture of both.
ap runs so slow. Takes a good 7 minutes to find my location and show me the bus stop I am standing at. Usually a bus arrives before the ap will work.
No Overground info Good but every Overground station reads "no known services at this time." Not helpful.
Where's National Rail? In the filter option of the map it says 'National Rail' but when you press on it it says - 'Sorry, this service isn't available yet, but we're working on it. Please send us feedback if this is the service you need?' Tried that, got a response, and then - nothing. Apart from this 'MAJOR' fault the app works well.
Cool It's a great app but it doesn't have London Victoria station on it and would be great if there was a destination feature/ route planner!
Depart Doesn't work after a while.
- London Overground departure boards added
- Docklands Light Railway (DLR) departure boards added
- Improved bus labels in congested areas such as Oxford Street
- Accessibility improvements for TalkBack users
- New swipe through stops for List and Favourite views. This unique feature lets you quickly check nearby stops, or all your favourites, by simply swiping through them.
- Intelligent pre-loading of tube and bus arrival times