ROOT ACCESS NEED!
If you are not aware whether or not your phone has root access, you probably don't have root access.
ROOT REQUIRED, WILL NOT WORK WITHOUT ROOT!!
Create shortcuts on your home screen to power off (shutdown) with one click.
There is a known issue where this does not work on phones with Sense (EVO, Inc, etc).
*New Backgrounds added*
With Power Widget you gain quick access to most of your important settings.
And most important it is highly customizable. Change background transparency, the order of your toggles or even how much toggles you put on your toggle bar is up to you.
Airplane (Please note that toggling airplane mode on/off is no longer possible as of Android 4.2.)
Bluetooth (only >2.x)
Lock Pattern (<2.2)
Brightness Slider (with auto for >2.x)
Sync (only >2.x)
GPS (since 2.x link to the settings page)
2G/3G (since 2.x link to the settings page)
- On some devices you might need to restart you device before Power Widget appears in your widget list.
- If you purchase the regular version of Power Widget, please uninstall this version afterwards to get rid of the notification messages (not necessary when you unlock the trial version).
- Power Wiget lite is still free and works without restriction as it used to, but it keeps reminding you to purchase the unlock key. Therefore, we decided to call it a lite rather than a free app.
keywords: toggles, power control, controls, power bar, widget, switches, tablet ready, ice cream sandwich, options, powerwidget
• Easily input your schedule
• Use Presets
• Download Schedule** (optional)
• Multiple schedules
• Automatic shift alerts
• Paycheck Estimator
• Color customization
• Share Your Schedule (limited trial)
• Walmart* and Sam's Club* (fully supported)
• Best Buy* (beta auto-login)
• Kroger* (beta auto-login)
• You can add other employers to download schedule, but features will be limited.
• Weekly Hours on Calendar
• Repeat shifts (example, every monday 8am-5pm)
• Customize Calendar (change starting day of week, show/hide position and meal time, show time in 12 hour or 24 hour mode. Customize colors)
*This app and the developer are not affiliated with, endorsed by, or approved by any of the listed employers/companies above.
For creating a Tasker toggle, refer http://powertoggles.com/tasker.html
For concerns regarding SuperUser permission: http://m.powertoggles.com/help.php?e=26 , https://plus.google.com/103583939320326217147/posts/T9xnMJEnzf1
(****** Note: Do not install on SD card ******)
**Call phone permission is required for adding direct call shortcuts on the widget.
Contains 40+ toggles including
Mobile Data (3G/4G)
Bluetooth (toggle, discovery and tether),
Custom application shortcut
Custom system shortcuts
And many more...
Supports homescreen widgets and notification widget. Also supports expandable notification widget on Jelly Beans and above.
Lockscreen widgets on android 4.2+
Many customization options like changing color theme and icons for individual toggles.
Backup and share widget settings from the widget configure screen (Menu > Import / Export) as well as various themes for multi-icon toggles and battery toggle.
android.permission.ACCESS_SUPERUSER: Required for running root commands. No effect on non-rooted phones. Users will still get the prompt asking for permission when running root command. http://m.powertoggles.com/help.php?e=26
android.permission.CAMERA: Required for the flashlight to work.
android.permission.SYSTEM_ALERT_WINDOW: required to display a toggle choice popup when using notification widget (Only on gingerbread)
Note: on gingerbread, direct notification toggle is not possible. The clicking the notification widget, it displays a popup to choose an action.
1) Can the GPS toggle be single click instead of a shortcut to system settings?
No. Direct GPS toggle is not possible due to security restrictions on android.
2) Where is the 4G toggle button or the 2G toggle button?
There is an unified mobile data toggle button, which should work for all networks (2G/3G/4G). On some mobiles Wimax toggle would also work.
Simply add this toggle and change the icon on the global settings screen. The icon is only for the display purpose and serve no functionality changes.
3) The flashlight is not working on my device.
Flashlight is only supported on a limited number of devices. I am not able to support many devices as I don’t have access to those.
4) Can the notification widget icon be removed.
No. Current android API does not support a notification without an icon. You can instead use a transparent icon or a battery icon.
5) The notification widget is pushed to the bottom when a new notification arrives.
Android currently does not support adding a notification which is always on the top. You can enable an accessibility service which pushes the widget on the top whenever a new notification arrives.
On the main application screen, click the pin icon in the notification section, and enable the “Power Controls” accessibility service to make the widget pin to the top of the notification area.
Feel free to suggest more toggle button ideas.
Please go through the Help and FAQ section in the app (fully searchable) twice before reporting a bug, most likely it is already answered there.
It is difficult for me to reply to each email individually, some of the emails may get lost in the huge list of unread mails. If you do not get a reply within a week, ping me again.
If this app is useful to you and you would like to help a poor college student out, please buy the donation version.
Please leave any comments or suggestions to help me improve the app and I will try my best to update it as soon as possible. Thanks.
NEW: Auto-Sync ON/OFF
NEW: Schedule backup and restore. Migrate your schedule when you obtain a new device!
NEW: Root-only actions support.
- Mobile Data On/Off (*read more below*)
- Brightness (Auto, Full, Custom, Dim Screen)
- Launch an app. (launch your internet radio to make music alarm)
- Silent mode, vibration mode, volumes.
- Bluetooth and WiFi ON and OFF
- Airplane Mode (*read more below*)
- Change Ringtone and notification tone, Silent Ringtone
- Translations: English(default), German, French, Dutch, Spanish, Italian, Bulgarian and Turkish. Contact me if you would like to translate Phone Schedule into your native language.
- And more!
Create a task once and it will execute automatically. Configure time and days of week when you want it to repeat. Morning, daytime, night, weekdays, weekends, you name it! Save battery by switching off unused functions when you don't need them.
Here's an example:
- Switch ringer off at night and switch it back on in the morning.
- Wake up to your favorite music by launching your internet radio app.
- Make your screen brighter during day time and keep it darker in the evening to save battery.
- Switch WiFi on when you get home and switch it off when you're off to work.
- Automatically turn off mobile data when you go to bed to save battery and turn it back on when you wake up
Phone Schedule runs in background, so once you setup your tasks, you won't need to reschedule them manually, everything is done automatically.
*** Mobile Data ***
Mobile data is available on all supported Android versions. I have tested it on Nexus One and Samsung Galaxy Nexus. However it may not work on some phone models, i.e. on HTC EVO 4G Mobile Data Off works, but On - doesn't.
I'm very sorry if this function doesn't work on your device, very often manufacturers block this and there's nothing i can do about it :(
*** Airplane mode ***
Starting with version 4.2(Jelly Bean) Android no longer allows third-party apps to switch airplane mode due to privacy concerns. If you have a rooted device you may be able to work around this with the help of a third-party app. Go to Settings -> My device is rooted, and then create a new "Airplane mode(root)" action.
List of supported actions:
- Silent mode
- Vibration mode
- Normal mode
- Switch WiFi On
- Switch WiFi Off
- Switch Bluetooth On
- Switch Bluetooth Off
- Airplane Mode On (on Android 4.2+ requires root)
- Airplane Mode Off (on Android 4.2+ requires root)
- Change Ringer volume
- Change Media volume
- Change Alarm volume
- Change Notification volume
- Change Ringtone
- Silent Ringtone
- Change Notification Tone
- Silent Notification Tone
- Brightness - Auto
- Brightness - Full
- Brightness - Cutsom
- Dim Screen
- Launch an app
- Mobile Data On (May not work on some devices)
- Mobile Data Off (May not work on some devices)
- Auto-Sync ON
- Auto-Sync OFF
The list of actions is continuously growing, stay tuned for updates!
* Access network state, Change network state - To enable/disable mobile data
* Full internet access - for crash reports, this greatly helps to debug the app and prevent crashes
* Change your audio settings - to set silent/vibration/normal modes and change volumes
* Automatically start an boot - to start working on your tasks automatically on boot after you reboot your phone
* create Bluetooth connections, Bluetooth administration, change WiFi state - to switch WiFi and Bluetooth On and Off(No data transmission!)
* Modify global system settings - To enable/disable Airplane mode
* Prevent phone from sleeping - to execute your tasks when your phone is sleeping
* Toggle Sync on and off - to switch auto-sync
* Read external storage(Test access to protected storage)/Write to external storage - to save schedule to a file and import it
* Control Vibration - required on some devices to show action notifications(notifications are optional)
*NEW BACKGROUNDS ADDED*
Info: On some devices it might need a restart before Power Widget appears in your widget list.
If you had the free version, uninstall it once you installed Power Widget.
With Power Widget you gain quick access to most of your important settings.
And most important it is highly customizable. Change background transparency, the order of your toggles or even how much toggles you put on your toggle bar is completely up to you.
Airplane (Please note that toggling airplane mode on/off is no longer possible as of Android 4.2.)
Bluetooth (only 2.x)
Lock Pattern (<2.2)
Brightness Slider (with auto for 2.x)
Sync (only 2.x)
GPS (link since 2.3)
2G/3G (link since 2.3)
Note: If you had the free Power Widget version before, please uninstall it to get rid of the notification messages.
keywords: toggles, power control, controls, power bar, widget, google power control replacement, switches, toogle, manual control, toggle alternative, powerwidget, PowerWidget
**To uninstall the app, please go to the setting page and click the "Remove device administrator" button**
With over 2 million of users and over 30 languages support, Screen Off and Lock is the No.1 screen off application in Google Play Store.
Screen Off and Lock allows you to switch off your devices from:
1. Launcher shortcut
2. Launcher widget 1x1 - 4x4, resizable in Android 4.0+ (Also available in lock screen for Android 4.2+) (Donate version)
4. Floating button over all apps! (Double tap to use it) (Donate version)
5. Search button (if your device has it)
1. Screen off animation (including the most famous Old TV style)
2. Screen lock/unlock sound effect
3. Screen off vibration
For those who cannot see the screen off animation even the app is reinstalled, please follow the procedures below:
Android 4.x: Go to "Setting > Developer options > Transition animation", and then select 1x for this option.
Android 2.x, Make sure you selected the option "All animations" under "Settings > Display > Animation".
Optimize your Android device for maximum performance, battery economy, and controlled data traffic.
One tap to save precious battery life by switching on the Battery Saver or create your own custom profile for extra control.
No more deep diving in individual settings. You have it all in one screen. Time is of the essence.
View and stop the processes that impact CPU and RAM, know available talk or standby time.
Gain extra storage by removing unnecessary cache and temporary files from your device’s internal storage, as well as from external memory cards.
3G Traffic Monitoring
Make sure you don’t get overcharged by carefully monitoring 3G data usage, setting up thresholds, and receiving notifications when limits are reached.
Install the Power Tune-Up widget to keep an eye on the remaining battery time.
If you have comments or feedback please send to tuneup at bitdefender.com first as there's no way to reply to comments on Google Play. Thanks!
Keywords: Power Tune-Up, Battery,Drain, Monitoring, Economy, Power, Tune Up, Bitdefender, Mobile Security, Battery Saver, Better Battery,
Power Widget, Battery Widget, Task Killer, Data Meter, Data monitoring, Economy Mode, Battery Economy, Battery Life, Clean-up, Power Saver, Save Power, 3G Monitoring, 3G Traffic, Battery Management, Battery Defender, Battery Usage, Battery Time, Power Management, Battery Booster, Battery Boost, Power Save, Power Drain, Saver Widget, Power Widget
Hey, There's More!
You can also secure your Android with Bitdefender Mobile Security & Antivirus--featuring a free on-demand & on install malware scanner, app audit, premium Web security and anti-theft safeguards. Available for free, right here on Google Play - http://cl.ly/EUOF
Battery Master extends your battery life with intelligent three-stage (fast, continuous, trickle) charging.
POWER SAVING MODE
Activate Power Saving mode to deactivate features you don't need right now, such as GPS, Wi-fi, Bluetooth and sync. Power Saving mode is activated with a single touch and is completely configurable!
See a list of apps and services running on your phone together with the battery consumption they're costing you.
Treat your phone to Battery Master and not only will you extend your usage time, but the condition of the battery itself will be protected for a long time to come!
My Work Schedule is a simple app to manage your work schedule. My work schedule constantly changes so I wanted an app that features one click entry, retrieval and updating of the schedule. This version is ad supported.
Example 1: You are at home where you have a wifi/wlan connection. You turn on wifi/wlan and use your device. When leaving home you loose your connection to your home network, but wifi/wlan is still enabled on your device using battery. Using WIFI Power Saver it will automatically detect that you lost your connection to your home network and disable wifi/wlan on your device, saving battery.
Example 2: You want to check if there are any wifi/wlan networks at your current location. You enable wifi/wlan on your device. If no networks are found WIFI Power Saver will disable wifi/wlan on your device automatically.
Use this application if:
* You want to save battery by not having wifi/wlan enabled when there is no network available
* Want to manually enable wifi/wlan when you want to use it, but not have to remember to turn it off. If you enable notification you can choose to re enable wifi/wlan when you click the notification.
Do NOT use this application if:
* You always want your wifi/wlan enabled searching for networks (uses battery)
* Want your wifi/wlan automatically to connect when networks are available
NOTE: In android 4.1.2 there is a setting under Settings->Wifi->Menu button->Advanced called "Keep Wi-Fi on during sleep". The default value has been changed in android 4.1.2 on some devices. If this is not set to always then Wi-Fi will be disabled when your device goes into sleep mode and switch over to mobile data traffic if available. When this setting is not set to always WIFI Pover saver will not work properly.
Tested on HTC Desire. If you have any trouble on other devices please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Like WIFI Power Saver? Then tryck out Bluetooth Power Saver that is now available
What's more,you could point a certain application to auto start when the phone is reboot.
1.Display the current time with the clock.
2.Select the time when you want your phone to auto power off.
3.Press the menu button and you could select some application to start once the phone is reboot.
4.With this application,you could reboot and power off your phone right now.
1.This application Set Power Off Time is totally free.
2.It is optimized for Android mobile phones and tablets.
3.Allows your phone to power off when reaching a certain time.
4.Some application could start automatically when your phone is reboot.
5.It supports to reboot and power off your phone quickly without pressing the power button.
6.On the main interface of this application,you could get quick access to the current time.
Your phone must need an application like this.
Give your phone a rest with this application.
This is an advanced application.So while uninstalling,you need to deactivate the application in the settings if you have activated it.
Deactivate Steps:go to settings-->Location & Security-->Select device administrator-->Deactivate this application.
Then you could follow the normal steps to uninstall it.
Please share this application with your friends.
You can support us by rating this application 5 stars.
Hope I could receive your feedback email.
In Microsoft Windows, a PC or server is shut down by selecting the Shutdown item from the Start menu on the desktop. Options contain shutting down the system and powering off, automatically restarting the system after shutting down, or putting the system into stand-by mode.
Simple and easy application to turn off your device with widget, shortcut or long press search.
Perfect with Hidden Lock. Turn off your screen and lock your device.
HOW TO UNINSTALL
- Click on the uninstall button in the main application.
- Disable administrator permissions in Settings -> Location & Security -> Select device administrators -> uncheck "Turn Off".
Reboot: Restarts the phone.
Recovery: Restarts the phone into recovery.
Download: Restart the phone in download mode(bootloader).
Hot Boot: Restarts the Android GUI processes/threads. (required busybox)
Shutdown: Shuts down the phone.
** This application will require root access(SuperUser and busybox). It works on my Galaxy SIII(TouchWiz Rom). I'm not responsible for any damage because of the use of this application. Again: Do not download if you don't want to**
***This application is not an replacement for the stock power menu***
More from developer
I added some optional special offers, and they require these new permissions.
The special offers are not obtrusive, you can access them if you wish by opening "Special Offers".
Power Schedule is a lightweight app, designed for Android. It allows you to set an On/Off schedule for Airplane Mode (Telephony), WiFi, Bluetooth and Data connection. Ring Profile can be automatically switched between Silent and Normal
For example, you may want to set WiFi to off when you leave for work in the morning. Then back to on when you're home again and in range of your personal wireless network.
You can set a different schedule for the Phone or Bluetooth. For example, set your phone to off while you sleep at night, so you're not bothered by any unwanted calls.
Setting the phone to off will not completely power off your Android device, so you'll still have your alarms active.
Backing up will save the list of installed apps on your SD card. If you perform a hard reset, install AppList first. Open it and you will see your previously installed app names. Afterwards, you can install them one by one by opening the corresponding Google Play page.
Please note, AppList does NOT backup the apps installation! It will only back up your apps names list.
You can also filter the apps list, show further information about an app, start it or open it's Google Play Store (Market) page.
This application is free, but its development is supported Ads, displayed in the lower part of the screen. This is why "Internet" and "Coarse location" permissions are required.