Create a task once and it will execute automatically. Configure time and days of week when you want it to repeat. Morning, daytime, night, weekdays, weekends, you name it! Save battery by switching off unused functions when you don't need them.
Here's an example:
- Switch ringer off at night and switch it back on in the morning.
- Wake up to your favorite music by launching your internet radio app.
- Make your screen brighter during day time and keep it darker in the evening to save battery.
- Switch WiFi on when you get home and switch it off when you're off to work.
- Automatically turn off mobile data when you go to bed to save battery and turn it back on when you wake up
Phone Schedule runs in background, so once you setup your tasks, you won't need to reschedule them manually, everything is done automatically.
*** Mobile Data ***
Mobile data is available on all supported Android versions. I have tested it on stock OS. However it may not work on some phone models, it depends on the device maker.
I'm very sorry if this function doesn't work on your device, very often manufacturers block this and there's nothing i can do about it :(
*** Airplane mode ***
Starting with version 4.2(Jelly Bean) Android no longer allows third-party apps to switch airplane mode due to privacy concerns. If you have a rooted device you may be able to work around this with the help of a third-party app. Go to Settings -> My device is rooted, and then create a new "Airplane mode(root)" action.
List of supported actions:
- Silent/Vibration/Normal mode
- WiFi on/off
- Bluetooth on/off
- Airplane mode on/off
- Ringer/media/alarm volumes
- Switch ringtones/notification tones
- Launch an app
- Mobile data on/off
- Auto-sync on/off
The list of actions is continuously growing, stay tuned for updates!
- Translations: English(default), German, French, Dutch, Spanish, Italian, Bulgarian and Turkish. Contact me if you would like to translate Phone Schedule into your native language.
* Access network state, Change network state - To enable/disable mobile data
* Full internet access - for crash reports, this greatly helps to debug the app and prevent crashes
* Change your audio settings - to set silent/vibration/normal modes and change volumes
* Automatically start an boot - to start working on your tasks automatically on boot after you reboot your phone
* create Bluetooth connections, Bluetooth administration, change WiFi state - to switch WiFi and Bluetooth On and Off(No data transmission!)
* Modify global system settings - To enable/disable Airplane mode
* Prevent phone from sleeping - to execute your tasks when your phone is sleeping
* Toggle Sync on and off - to switch auto-sync
* Read external storage(Test access to protected storage)/Write to external storage - to save schedule to a file and import it
* Control Vibration - required on some devices to show action notifications(notifications are optional)
If you have a tablet in your car using the power cable and use it as a GPS or listen to music, well …then you have a problem! You must each time manually switch off-on your android.
Autosleeper does that for you now! Each time you switch off your cars’ engine your android goes automatically to sleep within seconds.
When you turn the car’s engine on again & and power supply starts, your android wakes up on its own and continues exactly where you left it.
Isn't that what you were looking for, to turn your tablet into an advanced navigator system?
Now you have it!
It’s FREE, designed by the Supercoders.org, the global community of developers who make our lives easier.
AUTO POWER ON OFF FOR YOUR TABLET AND YOUR SMARTPHONE!
Autosleeper is a new, FREE Auto- Power freeware that transforms your cars’ tablet into a car navigator.
Get ready to forget about the Power Button only with Autosleeper, the amazing FREE auto- power APP!
What it is: this FREE & useful Android tool makes your car’s tablet go to Stand By Mode automatically when you turn off the car engine and On again when you are back! No looking for the Power Button, whatsoever, any more!
Off Mode or Stand By? You decide the Mode! By setting another Option you can tell your device to go to Off Mode instead of Standby mode after the characteristic countdown. Then, in order to activate your device again, you just turn it on manually. Note: this feature is available only on rooted devices!
Why you will love it: if you use a GPS on your tablet with this Free App your tablet turns into a Car Navigator. How? Because your tablet turns off when you leave the car and your GPS is automatically On when you turn on your car engine again!!
Autosleeper is also perfect if you are listening to your favorite music on your tablet! Without pressing the Power button the song you are listening to Pauses when you turn the car engine off. And again: The instant you turn the engine on the song continues right where you had left it!
Autosleeper is an absolutely useful freeware that makes life easier and adds great value to your Tablet!
- Your Tablet goes automatically to Stand By mode when you turn off the car engine
- If you want to you set the Option to make your device go to Off Mode instead (rooted mode needed!)
- The Song you were listening to Pauses
- When you turn on the engine the Tablet goes On again without pressing the Power Button:
- Your GPS is on again
- Your music continues exactly where you had left it
- If you have told your device to go to Off mode, you just turn it on manually.
- You decide within how many seconds after you turn off your engine you want your Tablet to deactivate.
- Autosleeper is designed for Tablets and Smartphones
DOWNLOAD THE APP NOW FOR FREE!
It’s absolutely the best App for Auto tablets: Free, useful and cool.
Autosleeper is FREE, designed by the Supercoders.org, the global community of developers who make our lives easier.
ROOT ACCESS NEED!
If you are not aware whether or not your phone has root access, you probably don't have root access.
ROOT REQUIRED, WILL NOT WORK WITHOUT ROOT!!
Create shortcuts on your home screen to power off (shutdown) with one click.
There is a known issue where this does not work on phones with Sense (EVO, Inc, etc).
**To uninstall the app, please go to the setting page and click the "Remove device administrator" button**
With over 2 million of users and over 30 languages support, Screen Off and Lock is the No.1 screen off application in Google Play Store.
Screen Off and Lock allows you to switch off your devices from:
1. Launcher shortcut
2. Launcher widget 1x1 - 4x4, resizable in Android 4.0+ (Also available in lock screen for Android 4.2+) (Donate version)
4. Floating button over all apps! (Double tap to use it) (Donate version)
5. Search button (if your device has it)
1. Screen off animation (including the most famous Old TV style)
2. Screen lock/unlock sound effect
3. Screen off vibration
For those who cannot see the screen off animation even the app is reinstalled, please follow the procedures below:
Android 4.x: Go to "Setting > Developer options > Transition animation", and then select 1x for this option.
Android 2.x, Make sure you selected the option "All animations" under "Settings > Display > Animation".
Note: Many toggle (GPRS, NFC, AirplaneMode...) are not working on Lollipop even with root. This is a known issue. I am still looking for a fix.
For creating a Tasker toggle, refer http://powertoggles.com/tasker/
For concerns regarding SuperUser permission: http://m.powertoggles.com/help.php?e=26 , https://plus.google.com/103583939320326217147/posts/T9xnMJEnzf1
(****** Note: Do not install on SD card ******)
**Call phone permission is required for adding direct call shortcuts on the widget.
Contains 40+ toggles including
Mobile Data (3G/4G)
Bluetooth (toggle, discovery and tether),
Custom application shortcut
Custom system shortcuts
And many more...
Supports homescreen widgets and notification widget. Also supports expandable notification widget on Jelly Beans and above.
Lockscreen widgets on android 4.2+
Many customization options like changing color theme and icons for individual toggles.
Backup and share widget settings from the widget configure screen (Menu > Import / Export) as well as various themes for multi-icon toggles and battery toggle.
android.permission.ACCESS_SUPERUSER: Required for running root commands. No effect on non-rooted phones. Users will still get the prompt asking for permission when running root command. http://m.powertoggles.com/help.php?e=26
android.permission.CAMERA: Required for the flashlight to work.
android.permission.SYSTEM_ALERT_WINDOW: required to display a toggle choice popup when using notification widget (Only on gingerbread)
Note: on gingerbread, direct notification toggle is not possible. The clicking the notification widget, it displays a popup to choose an action.
Feel free to suggest more toggle button ideas.
Please go through the Help and FAQ section in the app (fully searchable) twice before reporting a bug, most likely it is already answered there.
It is difficult for me to reply to each email individually, some of the emails may get lost in the huge list of unread mails. If you do not get a reply within a week, ping me again.
Reboot: Restarts the phone.
Recovery: Restarts the phone into recovery.
Download: Restart the phone in download mode.
Bootloader: Restarts to bootloader mode.
Hot Boot: Restarts the Android GUI processes/threads. (required busybox)
Shutdown: Shuts down the phone.
The application needs just 1 permission:
** This application will require root access(SuperUser and busybox). It works on my Galaxy SIII(TouchWiz Rom). I'm not responsible for any damage because of the use of this application. Again: Do not download if you don't want to**
***This application is not an replacement for the stock power menu***
Thanks to Yunlin Xu for the Chinese translation.
1. By detecting p-sensor, automatically turn on/off the screen for you.
2. Allows you to only enable the function during charging.
3. Allows you to disable the feature when the screen is rotated.
4. You can set separate timeout values for screen on/off delay to prevent from accidentally triggering the feature.
5. A widget is supported to quickly toggle the function.
6. Notification is supported to quickly toggle function, or directly turn screen off.
7. Power Save Mode: works on some devices. Try if it works for YOU!
8. Play sound or vibrate while close.
9. Exclude apps you don't want automatically screen off feature
10. A widget to turn off screen! great power saver yet useful
0. Modify Settings in "Auto Screen Settings" app and enable the function
1. Add widget "AutoScreenOnOff" to your home screen
2. Press once on the icon to trigger Device Management Confirmation Dialog.
3. Agree to activate device management. (This is required to turn off the screen)
4. Now everything should work now. Try cover your hand over the top area of the screen (where the proximity sensor might be located) to see if it works.
- Since it uses proximity sensor to detect whether the screen should be on or off, this may use some power consumption. So, if you are not using your device for a long time, suggest you turning off the function.
- If you wants to uninstall the app, please do it from top of the app.
Translation Helps from:
Hai Long Hoang: Vietnamese
WebFrogeye : French
Ján Kučera: Slovak
Xander Stone: Dutch
Andrew: Russian, Ukranian
Paul L. Scholz: German
ps. If you have any suggestions, questions, bug reports, or you are willing to help translate strings, please send me email. email@example.com
Full list of settings you can change / toggle:
- Airplane mode
- Silent and vibrate mode
- Auto-rotate screen
- Background data (2G/3G)
- Data Roaming
- Battery level
Simple and easy application to turn off your device with widget, shortcut or long press search.
Perfect with Hidden Lock. Turn off your screen and lock your device.
HOW TO UNINSTALL
- Click on the uninstall button in the main application.
- Disable administrator permissions in Settings -> Location & Security -> Select device administrators -> uncheck "Turn Off".
The most popular screen on/off app. Reviewed by LifeHacker, MakeUseOf, TheNextWeb and many others ...
• Pocket Sensor: Turns the screen off if your phone is in your pocket.
• Table Sensor: Detects your phone is lying on a table and turn it off if not in use.
• Turn Screen On by Motion: If the screen is off and it's facing up the device can be woken up by moving it.
• Keep Screen On by Motion: It keeps the screen on while you are watching the screen. It relies on the small movements of your hand while holding the device.
• Smart Lock support: It's a workaround to make the Smart lock feature work fine on devices with Lollipop.
• Locale plug-in for: Tasker, Llama and others
UNLOCKED by IN-APP PURCHASE
• Better performance
• Widgets, Shortcuts
• Wider range for Turn Screen On by Motion Timeout
• Wider range for Table Sensor
• Suspend in Landscape mode
• Exclude Apps option
It should be not significant. I experienced about 6 per cent extra consumption on the test device. However it can be much higher by often using the Turn Screen On by Motion feature. Thus, keep your phone face down if you want to save energy.
Please, use the Uninstall button in the app. Due to Android restriction the app cannot be uninstalled on a normal way.
*New Backgrounds added*
With Power Widget you gain quick access to most of your important settings.
And most important it is highly customizable. Change background transparency, the order of your toggles or even how much toggles you put on your toggle bar is up to you.
Airplane (Please note that toggling airplane mode on/off is no longer possible as of Android 4.2.)
Bluetooth (only >2.x)
Lock Pattern (<2.2)
Brightness Slider (with auto for >2.x)
Sync (only >2.x)
GPS (since 2.x link to the settings page)
2G/3G (since 2.x link to the settings page)
- On some devices you might need to restart you device before Power Widget appears in your widget list.
- If you purchase the regular version of Power Widget, please uninstall this version afterwards to get rid of the notification messages (not necessary when you unlock the trial version).
- Power Wiget lite is still free and works without restriction as it used to, but it keeps reminding you to purchase the unlock key. Therefore, we decided to call it a lite rather than a free app.
With this really nifty app running on your Android, you can use the volume button instead of the power button to wake up your device!
Totally free, no annoying ads!
Please note that you may experience a power drain on the battery. This comes with the territory of keeping your device awake at all times in order to enable the volume button to perform the power button function. With recent updates to the Android operating system - this is the only way to do it.
If this app is run without the screen off setting, then the long term behavior of this app becomes unpredictable, as it is subject to the operating system's whims to reclaim memory. We recommend that you enable the 'screen off in notification bar' feature if you plan to use the app for long periods of time.
These are just a few scenarios. You can create your own rules.
Dear users, I am aware of crash issues happen on some phones and will try my best to fix it. As this doesn't happen on my 3 devices, it makes debugging really difficult. Please bear with me while I try to fix this.
Btw, debug log only helps in understanding app behaviour but not if application crashes. Please submit the crash report when it happens. I will need your help and understanding to improve this app. Thanks.
Profile Scheduler lets you change volume, wireless and other phone settings quickly and easily.
Simply set and forget!
Activate profile by just a click or by rules : Scheduler, Location(GPS or Network [cells, Wifi, cell-id]), Calendar, Headset, Car Dock, Power, Battery Level, Wifi, Bluetooth, Orientation, Periodic Timer, or a countdown timer! You can even set the priority for the rules.
It comes with 5 default profiles: Normal, Meeting, Silent, Night and Outdoor. If you don’t like them, simply change them or create your own. You may consider the following profiles:
Car – GPS on, Bluetooth on, Wi-Fi off, screen never timeout.
Power Saver – Mobile data, WiFi, GPS and Bluetooth off, low brightness, short screen timeout, auto-sync off
The following profile settings are supported:
- Volume for ringtone, notification, alarm, media, voice and system
- Vibrate for incoming call and notification
- Phone Ringtone
- Notification Ringtone
- Airplane mode (Issue on 4.3 and 4.4)
- Mobile Data
- GPS (May not work on some phones due to Google blocking it)
- Speaker Mode
- Haptic Feedback
- Audible touch tone
- Brightness - Automatic, Default or Custom
- Screen timeout - 30 seconds, 1 minute, 2 minutes, 5 minutes, 10 minutes, 30 minutes, Never
- Wallpaper from Gallery or File Manager.
- Launch app
- Close app
- 2 widgets
- Support 'Volume Locker'
- Backup & Restore user data
- Option for to disable rule/whitelist
- Rule prioritization
- 12/24 hours display
- Countdown timer
- Lock active profile
- Rule prioritization
- Whitelist contacts: customise ringer/sms volume for certain contacts regardless of profile. Can be used as blacklist. (Known issue: unable to suppress vibration)
- Save location (paid version)
- Activate profile through widget (paid version)
- Profile shortcut (paid version)
We (just myself) have been trying very hard to improve this app and your support is very important. If you like the app, please help me share it with your friends.
For bug report, please refer to:
For suggestion, please refer to:
Full features and without ads:
- unlimited rules
- save location
- up to 50 whitelist contacts
- widget to activate and lock profile, activate countdown timer
- profile shortcut
Users are encouraged to try out the free version before purchase!
Follow us on Twitter @wetpalm4android.
Color Match is the most addicting color matching game, based on the popular 2048 numbers game.
Like in the original game, just swipe the screen to move the colored tiles. When two of them touch, they mix into the next color. You can see the color range above the board, along with your highest found color. Using strategic moves, you will survive long enough to reach the deep green color. If you're ambitious, you can retry an unlimited times until you do so.
Tip: try to flood the board corners with the same color. Don't let isolated tiles near the puzzle walls - it will be impossible to mix them later.
Your progress is saved across sessions, so you can resume from your last snapshot.
Simple at first, but immensely fun after you get the hang of it!
I value your feedback, so drop me an email anytime, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Shape Shifter is a geometric approach to the popular 2048 puzzle game.
How to play the game?
It is extremely simple to play 2048 Shape shifter - the shape matching puzzle game. On the main screen, you can select the game mode - 3 x 3, 4 x 4, and 5 x 5 tiles. You will get different shape types during the course of your game. You start with triangles, and move on to squares, pentagons, hexagons and finally the circle (if you can make it that far!).
You have to swipe anywhere on the screen to move the shapes. When two shapes of the same color touch each other, they shift into the next color. Depending on the current color, the shape may also change to the next one. You can see which color and shape comes next on the three indicators above the board.
The score is calculated based on the number of shapes moved and shifted after each move.
Each shape matching game session can last for hours. Your progress will be saved, so you can resume your game later. Your personal high score will be saved as well. You can also check the leaderboard and find how other online players score.
Features of the game
Shape Shifter offers pure fun and excitement for all of its players for many many hours. Players say it's the perfect game while commuting.
• You can play the game on 3x3, 4x4, and 5x5 tiles: the bigger the frame, you will get more shapes to match and swipe.
• You can undo the last 3 actions,
• Clean, user friendly interface for simple playing.
• Vibrant color palette with yellow, orange, red, pink, blue, purple, and navy-blue colors
• Each game session is played for hours – improve your skills over time,
• Shape Shifter can be played offline; to access the leaderboard you need an active internet connection. You can sign in using your Google Plus account to access the Leaderboard.
• Share Shape Shifter with your other puzzle loving friends - they will thank you!
The game is children friendly too. It improves the reflexes and hand-eye-coordination skills. Ask your kids to play to improve their concentration levels.
Have you found any issue with Shape Shifter you want to report? Mail me at email@example.com - your suggestions and feedback will be highly appreciated!
Enjoy the shape shifting puzzle game!
When you're not crushing sweets or smashing zombies, play Color Tower for a few minutes.
Just tap the screen to drop the scrolling block on top the other. The hanging parts will be lost. Improve your coordination by dropping the block right in the middle of the previous one.
See if you can beat your own score.
Simple, colorful and fun.
For any suggestions, write me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Some may see 50, some may see 2048. The truth is, there are only 11 shades of gray in this one. Match all of them, if you can.
Color Match - Shades of Gray is the color blind edition of 2048 Color Match. You need to swipe the screen to move and merge the gray tiles. When two of them touch, they mix into the next gray shade. For reference, all of the gray shades are shown above the board.
Move strategically so you will reach the deep black shade.
Tip: try to flood the board corners with the same gray shade. Don't let isolated tiles near the puzzle walls - it will be impossible to mix them later.
Your progress is saved across sessions, so you can resume from your last snapshot.
It may seem simple, but immensely fun after you get the hang of it!
I value your feedback, so drop me an email anytime, at email@example.com
I added some optional special offers, and they require these new permissions.
The special offers are not obtrusive, you can access them if you wish by opening "Special Offers".
Power Schedule is a lightweight app, designed for Android. It allows you to set an On/Off schedule for Airplane Mode (Telephony), WiFi, Bluetooth and Data connection. Ring Profile can be automatically switched between Silent and Normal
For example, you may want to set WiFi to off when you leave for work in the morning. Then back to on when you're home again and in range of your personal wireless network.
You can set a different schedule for the Phone or Bluetooth. For example, set your phone to off while you sleep at night, so you're not bothered by any unwanted calls.
Setting the phone to off will not completely power off your Android device, so you'll still have your alarms active.
Backing up will save the list of installed apps on your SD card. If you perform a hard reset, install AppList first. Open it and you will see your previously installed app names. Afterwards, you can install them one by one by opening the corresponding Google Play page.
Please note, AppList does NOT backup the apps installation! It will only back up your apps names list.
You can also filter the apps list, show further information about an app, start it or open it's Google Play Store (Market) page.
This application is free, but its development is supported Ads, displayed in the lower part of the screen. This is why "Internet" and "Coarse location" permissions are required.