Monopoly Ticket Organizer
Have you received 2019 "$250 Million Monopoly" tickets when checking out at Albertsons stores, like Safeway? These tickets are also called "Shop, Play, Win" Monopoly, Collect and Win. If so, this app is to help you organize THOSE tickets on a virtual Monopoly board and quickly identify Rare tickets, along with wins.
App features include:
* No Safeway sign in / sign up required: No account needed. Just open the app and start scanning!
* Rare ticket detection: Get notified when you scan a "rare" ticket.
* Easy to add tickets to the virtual board: you can both scan your tickets, and/or enter the 3 digit ticket code.
* Board summary: Get a glance view of your board statistics. See how many wins, rare tickets, board markers and overall tickets are on the board.
* Duplicate detection: See how many duplicates you already have for each of the board markers. Also receive a notification if you're unintentionally scanning the same set of tickets the second time.
* FREE! And no Ads, Ever!!! I built this app for myself, and shared it so you can use it too : )
* Global Statistics: Get insights into few global stats of ticket distribution and chances of getting those rare tickets.
I've built this app for the love of playing the awesome Monopoly game provided by Albertsons and Safeway (you guys rock!). Having said that 1) this app is in no way associated with Albertsons / Safeway Company, nor the official "Shop, Play, Win" app and 2) has no monetisation model - I've built it just for fun ; )
This is the first app I've ever built and released to public, so please go easy on me with your reviews ;) I was focusing on functionality and usability, and didn't spend time on beautifying and graphics - so please don't sacrifice me for it. My intent was to make Albertsons Monopoly game _easier_ to play and more fun for everyone!
Q: Are you planning on releasing an equivalent app on another popular phone OS?
A: Unfortunately I have no time nor interest implementing such app. However, you're welcome to copy the layout/design/structure/etc of this app if you decide to build it yourself.
Q: I found a bug that's preventing me to use your app - what do I do?
A: The app was tested on few phone screen sizes and Android versions starting from Android 4.1, so theoretically it should work on >99% of Android phones. Having said that, please send any major bugs you find to email@example.com so I can potentially fix them (assuming I'll find time and will be able to reproduce the bugs). As such, include: 1) clear steps to reproduce the bug, 2) your phone model, 3) anything else you think is relevant to the bug.
Q: I have an interesting idea of how to make this app better - will you take it into consideration?
A: Absolutely! Send me your ideas to firstname.lastname@example.org. I'm looking for ways how this app could be easier and more pleasant to use, so any feedback/ideas/criticism is welcome!