* Personalized voice in spelling learning experience
* Add your own choice of words
* Share the created content with voice with friends
* Take test to check progress
* Learn pronunciation and spellings too
* Create lists for group of words for better management of words
* Results to monitor the progress for the student. Will give you detailed description of the words.
Usage for teachers:
* Teachers can create the words list in their own voice which need to be taught
* Using share feature (available in settings), teacher can share the content to students.
* Students can load the content on their Spell Word using the same share features.
* Students can learn new words from the new content, take test, monitor progress.
* Teacher can distribute content as per syllabus to students to learn.
Usage for Students:
* Students can receive content from teacher
* Students can create their own word list to learn
* Students can learn and take test to monitor progress.
How to use game for dictation/word vocabulary practice-
1. Login as teacher can be used by teachers/parents
2. Type first word from list of words the child has to practice
3. Create list for the words or add words to the existing list for better word management.
4. Record the pronunciation in your own voice ( **TIP – can add description also while recording, eg: Word is “AIM” . Pronounce AIM and further elaborate it saying yes it is the same AIM which you AIM at with your gun or Bow and arrow.
5. Repeat step 2 - 4 for each word in the list. IT can be used for Spell Bee and other competition practice.
6. You can choose levels if you are using multiple lists. This can be used to boost morale of the kid by giving easier words in Level 1 and then moving on to tougher words.
7. Lists will allow you to group words in particular orders and allow students to learn words list by list.
8. Teacher can monitor the progress made by students using results. Results are added to list and also to the app level for all the tests completed. Results can be accessed under Teacher section. Results are available on list page for each list and also at words list page for app level.
1. Login as Student
2. Dictation practice allows kid to practice and check word after every word
3. Dictation test will give results towards the end similar to class room test.
4. Student can select particular list to practice and test.
1. Share the created content with friends. Collect the content from friends. Grow your content list fast.
2. Change settings on the settings page, increase/decrease test size, change sound for correct and incorrect words.
Spell bee, Dictation, words learn, game for kid, learning English words, spellmaster ,Ozspell, masha bell, spelling competition, spelling software, education software , spell word, grade 1 kids, learn spelling, game, results, detailed result, analysis, indiaspellbee, spellbound, hardspell, learn spelling, leaning spelling
Please send any suggestion / comments to mail mention below.
More from developer
ၽူႈပၼ်ႁႅင်းေသ လွၵ်းမိုဝ်း ၼွင်ဝူဝ်းၶမ်း
ၼႆေသ လႆႈၶိုင်သၢင်ႈဝႆႉေဢႃႈ ။
ပိူင်ႈၼႆေၵႃႈ ၶႅၼ်းေတႃႈ ဢဝ်ၸႂ်
ႁဝ်းၶႃႈမီးယိူင်းဢၢၼ်း ၶႆႈႁႂ်ႈလိၵ်ႈတႆးၽႄႈတိူၼ်း ႁႂ်ႈၽူႈဢၢၼ်ႇႁူႉၸၵ်းလၢႆးၸႂ်ႉၵႂၢမ်းတႆး ဝႆႉၼမ်ႉၼၵ်းၼိူဝ်လိၵ်ႈတႆး
- Fix Bug
- Size လဵၵ်ႉလူင်း
ႁူင်းပွႆႇသဵင်ၽူႈတွႆႇႁွၵ်ႈ SHAN Radio Online - ၶၢၼ်ၾၢၵ်ႇတၢင်တူဝ် သဵင်ႁူဝ်ၸႂ်ၵူၼ်းမိူင်း ဢမ်ႇၵိူင်း ဝၢင်ႇဝိူဝ်ႈ သႅၼ်ႇပိူဝ်ႈတွႆႇပူၵ်း ႁႃၸူၵ်းပိုတ်ႇဢွၵ်ႇ သိုပ်ႇဝွၵ်ႇပိုၼ်ၽႄႈ လိမ်ႇသႄႈ တိုၵ်းၼူၵ်ႇ တူၵ်ႇၶၢဝ်ႇတွႆႇႁွၵ်ႈ ငွၵ်ႈႁူဝ်တိုၼ်ႇလုၵ်ႉ ႁုၵ်ႉၸၼ်တိုဝ်ႉတၢင်း လၢင်းၸွမ်းၼႅင်ႈၶၢဝ်ႇ ပိုၼ်ၽၢဝ်ႇထိုင်ႁူပီႈၼွင်ႉတႆး ။
ၵပ်းသိုပ်ႇမူၼ်ႉမႄး ၸိၸမ်ႈ ၼႄတၢင်း လၢႆးၵၢၼ်ၶၢဝ်ႇၽူႈတွႆႇႁွၵ်ႈႁဝ်းၶႃႈလႆႈတီႈ ဢီးမေလ်း email@example.com လႆႈယူႇဢေႃႈ။ ယိၼ်းလီႁပ်ႉထွမ်ႇ တၢင်းႁၼ်ထိုင်ၵူႈၵေႃႉ ယူႇၶႃႈ။
Cr : Saihsuahan
The Shan Human Rights Foundation (SHRF) is a non-profit, non-governmental organization which was founded on 6 December 1990 by its late founding Chairman, Khun Kya Oo.
To strive for human rights and restore justice to the victims;
To promote democracy in accordance with the desire and will of the people, and establish a popular government based on democratic principles;
To strive for unity, fraternity, equality and cooperation;
To strive for world peace, freedom and prosperity.
Since 1997, SHRF has been producing regular reports on human rights violations in Shan State in the form of monthly newsletters in English. These reports are sent to relevant organizations and institutions, and are also posted on the internet.
Since 1999, SHRF has also been producing the monthly report in Shan, in order to raise human rights awareness among Shan communities on both sides of the Thai-Shan border, as well as inform them about human rights violations in Shan State.
SHRF also carries out research and periodically publishes detailed reports on specific issues related to human rights in Shan State.