This wheat disease app is designed for use by arable farmers and agronomists in England and gives information about the status and development of four key wheat foliar diseases. It complements the CropMonitor website by giving you up to date information on the disease status and risk of development at the CropMonitor trial monitoring sites across England. It also gives you a quick risk assessment of these diseases within your own area using the trial site data closest to you and predicting the diseases development based on the next 72hrs weather forecast for your area.
Disease Risk Forecast
Select any region or “local to me” and the app will show you the current status and risk for the four diseases, updated daily.
Submit a disease sighting
Use the app to submit your own sightings of disease to add to the database.
Disease risk at monitoring sites
View the current and predicted risk at any of the 13 trial sites. The app will show you the current status and development risk of the four foliar diseases on a range of varieties at each site. The data are updated weekly.
Reference photos of the main diseases of winter wheat to help in identification.
This app is a joint venture between the Food and Environment Research Agency (Fera) and Farming Online in partnership with Defra, the HGCA and Bayer Cropscience.
More photos will be added frequently and many requested features from users are currently being developed for future updates.
It is the first app version in a series planned as an off-shoot from the www.learningplantlanguage.com website. This website teaches you how to know what is wrong with your crops even though 2-4 things may be wrong at the same time.
For example, your crop may be affected by root nematodes and is showing nitrogen, zinc and sulphur deficiency. This website will teach you how to know which problem needs fixing first by looking at the plant symptoms it is expressing.
The world is not a textbook. There are always several things wrong with crops. This site and app is to help you learn not only what "text book" symptoms look like, but how to know what is wrong when several things are wrong (which is the real world situation).
● Electronic map fields: measuring the area and perimeter fields. With the help of GPS or using map editor fields.
● Maintenance history crop on each field. The history of crop rotation.
● Keeping are field tasks(fertilizing, planting, harvesting).
● Points of interest: the establishment of a framework arrangement of objects in your household (warehouses, gas stations ...).
● Note anywhere in your field. (Soil sampling for agrochemical laboratory)
● Storing data in the cloud. Reliable storage of your data. Transferring data to a new device.
● Web acces to your data
Basic package can help manage farm for small farmer, which own scheduling grow crop and work on vehicles on the field. Also Basic package can use as mobile assistant for agronomist.
● GPS track record in field tasks
● Inventory (Material-off in field tasks)
● Photo in field tasks
● Export fields in format SHP, KML. Sending data via email
● Export POI to KML
● For agronomist .Planning the maintenance of cultivation and operational activity in the fields via a remote mobile device
● For director/owner farm manager. Maintenance of direct cost strategic planning and compiling of analyticalactivity reports at any time
● For engineer. Tracking the work of transportation in real time analysis of
reports concerning the amount of completed work vehicle
mileage & fuel consumption
● For accountant. Analysis of reporting summaries of working hours, quantity
of work, and gross payroll numbers
Local Cash Bids
Best Cash Bid
Ag News and more
Your Agriculture information, all in one place
From the phone, growers can access weather pinpointed to their fields and find their local and best cash price bids within a 100-miles of their location (adjusted for trucking and storage costs).
Growers Edge users can also receive local market commentary and ag news, compare risk management options and fully utilize the Profit Manager tool to establish profit goals, edit input costs, record marketing transactions and track profit by crop and year.
Growers Edge pulls all of the information that's important to you and organizes it into one easy to use app.
All Growers Edge features and programs are FREE, safe, secure and are accessible 24/7 from their phone or at www.growers-edge.com
— Crop Focus article library
— Insect and disease information
*Field-by-field record keeping*
— Securely record and view data on all operations
— 30-year historical GDUs
— Location-based cash bids
— Commodity futures
— Animated location-based radar
— Current, hour-by-hour and five-day forecasts
*Local sales contacts*
— Find sales contacts in a 50-mile radius
— Includes sales representatives and account managers
From Ag PhD - Information for Agriculture. For more agriculture and farm info, watch Ag PhD TV weekly with hosts Brian and Darren Hefty.
eCropScout has been developed by Prairie Farm Club, Inc; a website used by the agricultural community to deliver real-time crop condition maps. eCropScout is integrated into our website (grainshed.com) to deliver real-time information about crop conditions.
- Easy to navigate App for farmers, agronomists and agricultural professionals to save all their information: field scouting, Insect and disease scouting, chemical applications, fertilizer/manure applications, planting data, and harvesting data.
- Crop scouts, agronomists and agricultural professionals will scout farm fields and enter data about the field crops. They then can save, email or print the scouting report to their growers.
- The App allows importing field maps, Google Maps, and taking pictures of the field. You can also draw your own maps or draw on any of the imported maps and pictures. The map will print on the 2nd page or back of a scouting report.
- Field information is stored on the tablet in Pictures or DropBox for emailing or printing.
- Allows placement of your own label or logo on the scouting sheet.
- All Apps: The key to a successful app is ease of use, and eCropScout’s design is built with that in mind. All apps allow you to add grower, crop and condition information. You can have the option to add a map that will print on the 2nd page or back of the form. Whether you’re in the tractor or scouting a field you can now easily keep track of all your field information.
- Reduce your paper work and send the field data to anyone in real time or your desktop computer.
- Weed Scouting App: Most of the data entry consists of pull downs for quick reports. You can add your own weeds and the App will remember what you entered. Recommended chemical application information is very easy and quick to enter.
- Insect and Disease Scouting App: Pull downs for quick data entry. Add any insect and disease to you scouting sheet. Application area for recommended treatment.
- Fertilizer/Manure Application App: An app to make recommendation for applications or use to keep all your records on applications. Keep records on Fertilization/Manure and draw in the area spread for each field. Have all the information needed for feedlot permits. The best part is you can easily make a map showing the area applied.
- Planting Application App: Keep track of all your varieties and areas planted. You can record your insecticides, fertilizer and seed treatments. Take a picture of bag tags.
- Chemical Application App: Pull-downs for quick data entry. Products can be added to by the user and the app remembers those products. Area sprayed can be shown with the map system.
- Harvest Scouting App: As you harvest your field you can record all the important information. If you see a weed problem, pull up a map and draw in the needed information. Keep track of varieties, lodging, yield and root quality.
- The seamless connection to Prairie Farm Club website allows you to benefit from your work. With farmers, agronomists and agricultural professionals supplying crop conditions, the guessing about how the crop is progressing around the country is over.
- Users of eCropScout automatically become free Silver Members/Reporters at the Prairie Farm Club website grainshed.com
- Each user registers at the Prairie Farm Club website and is given ID # to use in the eCropScout App. At the grainshed.com website you gain free access to crop condition information throughout the growing season.
- eCropScout App Only sends crop condition information to the Prairie Farm Club website. All personal information is kept with the tablet and only date, crop, crop stage, moisture, state, county, crop condition, irrigation, population, % County planted, and Scout/Consultant ID are sent to the Prairie Farm Club website.
We are on YouTube.com search under eCropScout.
Das Berater-Modul verrät Ihnen, welcher Pflanzenbauberater in Ihrer Nähe ist. Das Diagnosen-Modul hilft Ihnen beim Erkennen einer Vielzahl an Erkrankungen bei Ackerbaukulturen sowie bei der Bestimmung von Nematoden. Damit Kartoffeln künftig rund um die Uhr perfekt in die richtige Temperatur gebettet sind, nutzen Sie den Taupunktrechner: Sofort wissen Sie, ob Sie bei der Lüftung alles richtig machen oder etwas ändern sollten.
Die App Pflanze der Landwirtschaftskammer zeigt Ihnen, wo die nächste Annahmestelle für Ihre Bodenprobe ist und bietet weitere Kontakt- und Adressinformationen. Sie erhalten aktuelle, pflanzenbauliche Informationen und verpassen keine für Sie wichtige Veranstaltung mehr.