• Watch and control your live and recorded TV shows anywhere, anytime – in up to Full HD.
• No blocked shows or games in any location. Watch your favorite shows and sports on all the channels you subscribe to, even when you’re overseas.
• Never miss a final episode or live event. View them when you want, where you want, and become the spoiler in your social group.
• Play and schedule DVR recordings.
• Watch on a second TV anywhere via Roku® (requires Android 2.3+) and Chromecast (requires Android 4.0+)
• Enjoy full hand-off – multi-task while watching with your Roku or Chromecast, even take phone calls.
• No monthly fees.
- Android phone (Android 2.2+)
*Some features only available for latest version of Android.
COMPATIBLE SLING DEVICES*:
- Slingbox M1
- Slingbox 500
- Slingbox 350
- Slingbox PRO-HD
- Slingbox SOLO
* Slingplayer for Android Phones may work on certain Sling devices prior to SOLO and PRO-HD, in certain configurations. Technical support is not available for such usage. For more details, please refer to the Sling compatibility guide at http://support.sling.com/KB/KB-2000121 If you own a prior-generation Sling, you may be eligible to receive an upgrade discount on a supported model. Please visit http://www.sling.com/upgrade for details.
If you are a DISH Network customer, the following devices are NOT compatible with the Slingplayer app. Please download the free DISH Anywhere app.
- Hopper with Sling receiver
- Hopper receiver
- VIP 922 receiver
- Sling Adapter
Watch and/or control video sources such as:
- Cable set-top box and DVR
- Satellite set-top box and DVR
- Telco / IPTV set-top box and DVR
- Basic cable
- Digital Over-the-Air broadcasts (Slingbox PRO-HD only)
- Home security cameras
- Blu-ray/DVD players
To learn more about Sling, please visit http://www.sling.com
Note: While the Slingplayer app is available for download in all countries, Sling hardware is required, and is only available for purchase from authorized resellers in the following countries: United States, Andorra, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Bermuda, Brazil, Canada, Columbia, Denmark, El Salvador, Finland, France, Germany, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Korea, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Mexico, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, San Marino, Singapore, Spain, Switzerland, Sweden, Turkey, United Kingdom, Vatican City. Hardware warranty and technical support is only provided in the country where the Slingbox purchase is made, and only if the purchase was from an authorized reseller. For more information, please refer to your locale's Sling Warranty.
-Never miss a show, movie or sporting event: Watch live and recorded TV anywhere your tablet, smartphone or laptop can access Wi-Fi, 3G or 4G
-Record directly on mobile devices: Watch anything recorded on your DVR or recorded directly to your mobile device
-Easy to use Channel Guide: Effortlessly scroll through channels with Swipe Surf easy
Compatibility requirements: Requires purchase of a Belkin @TV hardware device.
The free Roku Android application allows you to:
* Control your Roku Player or Roku TV from your mobile device
* Find something to watch by searching for movies, shows, actors, or directors and easily launch the content on your Roku player or TV.
* Browse, add, and rate Channels from more than 1,700 Roku Channels offered in the Roku Channel Store
* Quickly launch your favorite Roku Channels
* Enter text using your device's keyboard
* Name and switch between multiple Roku Players and TVs
* Enjoy your Android device's photos, music, and video on your Roku Player or TV
THIS APP REQUIRES A ROKU PLAYER
To use this app, you must connect your Android device to the same network as your Roku Player or TV. Certain features require compatible Roku Players/Roku TVs or may require logging in to your Roku account.
HAVING TROUBLE FINDING YOUR ROKU PLAYER OR ROKU TV?
Note: If the app does not recognize your Roku Player or TV (you see a “Make sure your Roku Player is powered on and connected to your WiFi network” message after you sign in), try going to network setup again on your Roku Player or TV. This will wake your Roku pPayer or TV on your home network. Then, select “Try Again” in the Roku app.
Go to support.roku.com for FAQs or to get help.
Now with thousands of On Demand movies and TV shows from HBO, Cinemax, Epix, and many more networks!
Watch Live TV*
-Take your TV with you and enjoy watching all of your favorite sports, news, TV shows, and movies from your Hopper with Sling or 922 Slingloaded™ DVR. You can also watch TV from your Hopper, 722, or 722k DVR with the Sling® Adapter accessory.
-Integrated user interface makes it fast and easy to find the shows and movies you want to watch.
Schedule DVR Recordings
- Schedule DVR recordings from anywhere.
- One-touch recording- simply choose to record one event, all events, or only new events.
Browse and Search the Program Guide, On Demand & your DVR
- Search the program guide up to 7 days in advance.
- Search for shows by title, genre, network, keyword, or actor.
- View graphics and posters of your favorite shows and movies.
Manage your DVR Library**
- Set recording priorities.
- Manage recording conflicts.
- Delete shows you’ve already watched.
- View and adjust your recording schedule.
Transfer your DVR recordings***
- Users that have a Hopper with built-in Sling technology can now Transfer DVR recordings to their Android device and watch them offline.
- You can enjoy your favorite shows on an airplane, while commuting, or to keep your kids entertained during a long road trip. Simply transfer your DVR recordings and you’ll always have entertainment at your fingertips!
DISH Anywhere requires an online DISH account and one of the following DISH Network receiver models: 512, 522, 625, 612, 622, 722, 722k, 922, Hopper, Hopper with Sling.
(DISH Anywhere users that do not own one of the above supported receivers, but do have an online DISH account can still use the On Demand feature of the app)
*Requires high-speed Internet connection to a Hopper with Sling/ ViP™ 922 Slingloaded™ DVR, or a Hopper, ViP™ 722, or ViP 722k DVR with Sling Adapter accessory.
**Requires high-speed Internet connection to one of the following receiver models: Hopper with Sling, Hopper, ViP922, ViP722k, ViP722, ViP622, ViP612
***Transfer functionality requires high-speed Internet connection to a Hopper with Sling DVR. Hopper with a Sling Adapter is not supported. Your mobile device must be connected to the same home network as the Hopper with Sling to transfer a recording and you must maintain an active DISH account to view transferred recordings. Select recordings are not available to transfer.
Once you have downloaded this application, continue to use your favourite BBC websites and apps on your Android device as normal. Whenever you play any video or audio the BBC Media Player will launch and handle playback of the content.
Users of Samsung Galaxy devices - especially the S5 and Note 4 - may be unable to play content after the upgrade to Android Lollipop (5.x), and may find that the BBC Media Player app crashes after a few seconds. This was due to a bug in the Samsung firmware which has now been fixed. Please ensure you update to the latest version of firmware for your device.
You may notice that when you install the app it asks you for permission to access your phone's network communication, phone calls, and system tools.
These are standard Android app permissions that are defined by the Google Android platform. The 3 permissions the BBC Media Player app asks to use are:
• Network Communication - full internet access.
Granting this permission provides the BBC Media Player app with access to the internet so it can play programmes.
• Phone Calls - read phone state and identity.
Granting this permission provides the BBC Media Player app with phone communication status and notifies the application if the phone rings or a phone call is in progress. We only use this permission to ensure that the BBC Media Player pauses if you receive a phone call and temporarily reduces its audio when you receive a txt message while watching a programme. The BBC Media Player app does not access or store any personal information, phone numbers or IMEI numbers.
• System tools - preventing phone from sleeping, retrieve running applications.
Granting this permission provides the BBC Media Player app with the ability to prevent the phone going to sleep when you are watching a programme.
With the GenieGO™device and app, DIRECTV lets you take your home HD DVR recordings with you on your Android device and watch them anywhere without an Internet connection. Watch them on the plane, at the beach, on the subway, anywhere. Watch downloaded shows on up to 5 mobile devices simultaneously, so everyone in your family can enjoy their own recorded shows anytime, anywhere — all at the same time.
With GenieGO, you can also instantly stream your shows from your HD DVR anywhere you have a Internet connection - no downloading required. So even if you forget to download, you can still watch your recorded shows when you're away from home.
Requires GenieGO device (sold separately) and any HD DVR (Genie, model R22, HR20 or higher) connected to the Internet.
Available for customers in the USA only.
- Stream recordings from your HD DVR to your Android device and watch them instantly anywhere within and outside your home.*
- Download your recorded shows from your HD DVR to your Android device and take them with you wherever you go – no Internet connection needed.
- View and access recorded content from multiple HD DVRs.
- Schedule your shows to automatically prepare for download so your favorites are ready when you want them.
- Set programs to prepare for download while you are away from home so they are ready to download when you arrive home.
- Register up to 5 devices to watch your favorite shows from your home HD DVR.*
- Compatible with most Android devices running OS v3.0 to v4.4. (Lollipop support coming soon)
For a list of compatible devices, please visit www.directv.com/geniego.
(Note: Download requires the Android device to be on the same Wi-Fi network as the GenieGO device)
- *Stream recordings from your HD DVR outside your home, requires an active 3G, 4G or Wi-Fi Internet connection. Streaming is limited to one device at a time. Programming must be recorded or recording onto DIRECTV HD DVR (Genie, model R22, HR20 or higher) to be streamed.
- DIRECTV customers must have a residential home account registered on the DIRECTV website to log into the app.
- GenieGO device requires a direct connection to your wireless router on your home network and a DIRECTV Plus® HD DVR (Genie, model R22, HR20 or higher) connected to a broadband Internet connection.
- For additional information on DIRECTV GenieGO and specific requirements, please visit www.directv.com/geniego.
UPDATES INCLUDED IN THIS APP
- Improved streaming performance and picture quality
- Ability to prepare programs for download while recording on the HD DVR
- Fixed crashing issues
- Stability improvements and various bug fixes
- Fixed SD card support
Thank you for your continued feedback and support.
XFINITY TV Go lets you:
• Watch your favorite sports, news and kids networks live.
• Stream TV shows and movies from premium channels like HBO, Starz, Showtime, Cinemax and networks like ABC, FOX, NBC, TNT, TBS, Cartoon Network, A&E, AMC, WETV, Food Network and HGTV
• Download TV shows and movies from Showtime, Streampix, Starz, Encore and MoviePlex and watch them when you’re offline.
• Set parental controls for privacy and peace of mind.
• Wi-Fi internet connection for streaming and download of video
• Android phone or tablet running Android 2.3 and higher.
• XFINITY TV or Comcast Digital Video service. You will also need a subscription to one or more eligible channels to play content.
• Comcast ID or Comcast.net email address and password.
Streaming and downloading of video is not available internationally.
Get Help Signing-In!
• Create a Comcast ID --> https://login.comcast.net/myaccount/create-uid
• Look up your Comcast ID --> https://login.comcast.net/myaccount/lookup
• Retrieve your Comcast ID Password --> https://login.comcast.net/myaccount/reset
**** Explanation of permissions requested:
* permission.INTERNET - Access the Internet.
* permission.READ_PHONE_STATE - We use the ID of your phone to prevent playback abuse.
* permission.ACCESS_WIFI_STATE - We tune playback if you are on WiFi.
* permission.ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE - We detect connectivity before allowing playback.
* permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - We cache browse images to your sdcard to save your bandwidth.
* permission.WAKE_LOCK - We prevent your device from sleeping during playback.
* permission.WRITE_SETTINGS - Used if you enable our advanced brightness and volume controls for use during playback
* permission.RECORD_AUDIO - This version includes experimental support for voice-guided navigation
Watch Live TV over the Internet without the cable company! See ESPN, your favorite shows, breaking news, big games, new movies and more. This free app allows you to watch the best live TV instantly on your Android device anytime, anywhere.
Download the app for free. Sign up for Sling TV inside the app or at www.sling.com. Then watch instantly with this app! Enjoy the best in U.S and International TV (available in the U.S. only).
Start with the Best of Live TV package for just $20/mo. Then add on Extras for even more great channels. Pay as you go. No contract and no commitment. Our unique and exciting design makes it easy and enjoyable to find your favorite shows. See what’s on now at-a-glance; fast-forward, rewind, and pause on most channels; plus look back on certain channels with up to 3 days of replay. No DVR needed!
Want TV from around the globe? Sling TV is also the #1 live international TV Service in the U.S.! Formerly DishWorld, Sling International delivers more than 180 channels and 15 different languages. No contract, no credit check, and no social security number required. More than live TV, never miss a moment with 8-Day Replay, which automatically records every channel. No DVR needed!
"The developers of the VidOn Player have done a terrific job of combining so many functions and capabilities into a single free app." – The iPhone App Review
"Remarkably easy to use and intuitive." – iPhone Captain
"VidOn Player really is an all-singing, all-dancing video app." – iPhone Glance
"If you are looking for a holistic media player, VidOn Player is one of the best options available in the market." – iPhone Apps Review Online
"With all these features, the fact that the complete app is totally free makes it almost too good to be true. With VidOn Player video viewing or streaming can become an easy, elegant and trouble-free task." – Tech on the Go
1. 100% Free & Ad Free
2. Support for almost every video format and codec out there (MP4, WMV, MOV, AVI, MKV, RMVB, 3GP, MPG, RM, ASF, F4V, FLV, h264, QuickTime, XVID, DIVX and many more)
3. Powerful hardware decoding and acceleration for smooth high-definition playback up to 1080p
4. Streaming video from FTP server, windows sharing service, Samba, UPnP, NAS, DLNA
5. Blu-ray video decoding, transcoding and playback via VidOn Server
6. Change video audios and subtitles (SRT, SUB, USF, GSUB, XSUB and others)
7. Gesture controls change volume, brightness, fast forward and backward
8. Hardware optimization for impeccable stability with lower CPU and battery use
Limited programming available. Additional charges may apply. Available for customers in the USA only.
- Watch thousands of your favorite movies and shows On Demand at home or on the go with HBO®, Cinemax®, Starz®, Encore®, Showtime®, Nickelodeon, HGTV, Comedy Central and more.
- Set your DVR to record your favorite shows from anywhere.
- Browse programs without interrupting what you are currently watching on TV.
- Get program descriptions, cast & crew info, photos, recommendations & parental ratings.
- Watch thousands of your favorite shows and movies on demand right on your Android phone.
- Tap “Live TV” to see a list of channels available to watch on your phone within your home and select channels inside or outside your home.
- Set parental controls, and enjoy peace of mind over what your children are watching.
- Browse and discover thousands of On Demand titles.
- Search for DIRECTV CINEMA movies based on categories.
- Search for any television show up to 14 days in advance, view top picks of the week, and sort by programs you can watch on your Android phone.
- Record shows by a single episode or entire series to any DIRECTV DVR in your home.
- Add additional time to the start or end of a recording request or select to manually record a channel for a specific amount of time.
- Set recordings for DIRECTV CINEMA movies to watch on your home TV any time. Order movies and events without your receiver connected to a phone line.
- Manage your account.
- Instant access to Mobile Answer Center link for FAQs.
- Browsing functionality is available to everyone.
- Recording functionality is available to DIRECTV customers with a DVR only.
- Compatible with most Android phones running 4.0 or later.
- DIRECTV customers must have a residential home account registered on the DIRECTV website to watch On Demand content and access recording functionality.
- Watching On Demand content requires an active Wi-Fi or 3G Internet connection. For best performance, connect to a strong Wi-Fi signal.
- Available content is based on your current programming package and premium service. Not all content is available to stream at this time.
- Live TV Streaming in-home only channels requires a Wi-Fi connection to your home network and a DIRECTV Plus® HD DVR (models R22, and HR20 or higher) connected to a broadband Internet connection.
-- Scheduling a recording requires a Wi-Fi, or 3G/4G Internet connection and a DIRECTV Plus® DVR or HD DVR. Receivers do not require phone or Internet connection to schedule a recording.
- On Demand scheduling requires a DIRECTV Plus® HD DVR (model HR20 or later or R22) connected to the Internet.
- Tips, Tricks and Customer Support are available on the DIRECTV website
For complete details on technical requirements, please visit: https://support.directv.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/3426/
This DIRECTV App features Nielsen’s proprietary measurement software which will allow you to contribute to
http://www.nielsen.com/digitalprivacy for more information about this Nielsen measurement feature.
Plays almost all the Video formats supported by PC or Computers. Now there is no need to convert your Movies or any Videos to play in mobile. This player has been built to best experience the your videos without any hard work by you.
Supports Android Lollipop (Android 5.0).
Video Format Suppported:
3g2, 3gp, 3gp2, 3gpp, amv, asf, avi, divx, drc, dv, f4v, flv, gvi, gxf, iso, m1v, m2v, m2t, m2ts, m4v, mkv, mov, mp2, mp2v, mp4, mp4v, mpe, mpeg, mpeg1, mpeg2, mpeg4, mpg, mpv2, mts, mtv, mxf, mxg, nsv, nuv, ogm, ogv, ogx, ps, rec, rm, rmvb, tod, ts, tts, vob, vro, webm, wm, wmv, wtv, xesc
Previous versions can be downloaded from the following link:
APK for other ARM variants can be downloaded from the above link.
1. Phone State is read for pausing the Audio and Video when an incoming call is received. In the previous versions, audio was not paused when an incoming call comes to user.
2. Internet permission is required for receiving feedback from the User.
No Advertisements or "Nagging" Icons in player screen
Application can be moved to "SDcard" from Android 2.2 and above. This can be done inside the "Manage Applications" screen, by selecting the Dolphin Player
Support for most subtitle file formats
Support for most audio and video file formats
Support for playing a single audio file in a loop
Support for playing audio files of a directory in a loop
Supports playing "AVI" file format comfortably with subtitles
Unicode subtitle files require font file to be selected in file browser.
Subtitles for languages like Chinese, Japanese requires TTF/font file. Copy your unicode supported font file from Windows/Linux to sdcard as "/sdcard/broov.ttf"
Supports viewing hidden files. Enable it in Settings screen.
Supports intent, audio and video streams. Create a file with the http link with the extension "astream" for Audio Stream and "vstream" for Video Stream
Based on the famous "FFmpeg" library
If you have any suggestions or bugs, please send the details of the same to email@example.com.
Latest FFmpeg 0.11.1 is supported in this release
Users having high end devices, Disable frame skip algorithm in Settings screen for smooth video playback. Alternatively, you can also download your corresponding ARM variant in the above download link.
HD files still have video lagging issues
if Video is not shown properly, Change in Settings->Advanced Settings->Yuv2RGB-> as SWS Scaler, instead of ARM ASM
If you face any problems with the Player, please send those details to firstname.lastname@example.org It will help us solve the problem at the earliest. This version does not support playing for ARM v5 and ARM v6 devices. Supports playing only for ARM v6vfp and higher variants.
Here are a few remarkable features :
Browse images, videos, songs files directly from your certified DLNA server .
Automatic scan of your home network over Ethernet or Wifi to identify PC, NAS or any other device running UPnP/DLNA media server.
Use our Player as a browser, player or controller.
Built in music player with options to seek, pause, play, loop, shuffle and repeat.
Displays album art and album thumb nails, Images etc
NOTE: DLNA is trademark of DLNA.org. We just use the term to confirm that app work with certified DLNA servers. We have no link or connection with DLNA.org
Not only TV shows, MobiTV also brings you the info about upcoming International Cricket Matches whenever Sri Lanka is playing. When the match is Live, MobiTV lets you watch that match directly from your mobile while giving you the live updates of the match on MobiTV Cricket Exclusive bar.
* Watch all Sri Lankan TV channels on your mobile in one place via 2G, 3G or Wi-Fi
* Presents you the detailed info of Now showing TV shows in all channels
* Lets you know when the Now showing TV show started & how much you've missed
* Know the details of Next show & later show & when they start
* You can add reminders to your favourite TV shows
* Also you can see the weekly program schedule of each channel
* Choose between streaming typing by tapping Watch Live button (RTSP, M3U8, Flash)
Cricket Exclusive Features
* Get Live Cricket scores of SL matches
* Get Cricket Updates on upcoming SL Matches
* Watch Live webcast of cricket matches whenever Sri Lanka Cricket Team plays
* Rupavahini | ජාතික රූපවාහිනිය
* ITN | ස්වාධීන රූපවාහිනිය
* TV Derana | ටීවී දෙරණ
* Hiru TV | හිරු ටීවී
* Sirasa TV | සිරස ටීවී
* Swarnawahini | ස්වර්ණවාහිනිය
* Vasantham TV | வசந்தம் TV
* Dan Tamil TV
* Siyatha TV | සියත ටීවී
* Maxx TV
* The Buddhist
* Shraddha TV | ශ්රද්ධා නාලිකාව
* Daham Gagana TV | දහම් ගගන ටීවී
* Rangiri Sri Lanka | රංගිරි ශ්රී ලංකා
* Siyeli Dasun | සියැලි දසුන්
* Swarga TV | ස්වර්ග ටීවී
* Sri TV | ශ්රී ටීවී
* TV Lanka
* Gee TV | ගී ටීවී
* Raja Music TV | රජ ටීවී
Note1: This TV Guide app is free, but you may be charged for the data usage when streaming video over data network depending on your data plan. Watch MobiTV on Wi-Fi to avoid additional charges.
Note2: Some of the channels may need MX Player app to be installed on your device. MobiTV will prompt you if you haven't already installed these apps. Tap 'Yes' & install them via Google Play.
Note3: Some of the channels need Adobe Flash Player to be installed on your device. The app will prompt you if you haven't already installed Flash Player. Tap 'Yes' to download Flash Player APK & install it manually by opening the downloaded file. It can be also installed via Google Play for some devices.
Note4: Android KitKat & Lollipop devices will need "MobiTV Flash Addon" to watch cricket matches as KitKat & Lollipop devices do not support Flash by default. MobiTV will prompt you if you need to install MobiTV Flash Addon. Tap 'Yes' & install them via Google Play.
Note5: Some channels may take up to 10 seconds to start streaming over the default streaming type. You can long tap the channel icon & try different streaming types (RTSP/M3U8/Flash) to find the fastest type for your device.
Note6: Unfortunately some channels may not work on some devices.
Note7: If you wanna watch previous episodes of Sri Lanka Teledramas & other TV shows, please install our On-Demand-Video app Roopa. MobiTV brings you only Live TV, you need Roopa for VOD.
Disclaimer: MobiTV is a Mobile TV Player App which aggregates official live streams of Free-to-Air TV channels. MobiTV does not rebroadcast or re-stream any channel so not liable for any content. All the content, trademarks & logos are the copyright & property of their respective owners.
© 2015 Bhasha Lanka (Pvt) Ltd
Access to select Free and Subscription On Demand content from anywhere, as well as the ability to browse the ever-growing FiOS On Demand library of movies and TV shows.
Live streaming TV channels both in and out of your FiOS home (*requires both FiOS TV and FiOS Internet service in home, as well as subscription to any of the channels you wish to watch):
- Select live channels while in your FiOS home
- Select live channels while away from your FiOS home
- Select live local channels if you are a FiOS customer based in certain locations: NYC, NJ, Philadelphia, DC
Manage your DVR recordings, check the status of your DVR, and schedule new recordings from anywhere (*requires a DVR)
Use your eligible mobile phone or tablet device as a remote control while in your home (*requires an HD set-top box)
Verizon FiOS TV subscription required. In-home live TV streaming requires Internet and TV subscription and use of FiOS router. Remote control functionality requires use of FiOS router and HD Set Top Box. Subscription to premium movie channels or highest-tiered TV package required to access certain channels. NFL Network and NFL Redzone streaming only available on tablets. FiOS On Demand service usage and content availability restrictions apply. Wireless data charges may apply.
- Watch 43 live TV channels (and more coming soon) everywhere, when connected to a WiFi or cellular connection.
- Download thousands of movies and TV shows and watch them on the go with your subscription to Showtime, Starz, Encore or MoviePlex.
- Watch live and On Demand TV from Showtime, Starz, Encore and MoviePlex (and more channels coming soon).
-Use your device as a second TV to watch more than 150 channels from anywhere in your house when connected to your Charter home WiFi network.
- Like what you’re watching on your device? Found your favorite show in the TV guide? Send it to your TV to watch it on the big screen.
- Browse TV listings, add shows to your Watchlist and schedule DVR recordings from any room in the house (or anywhere else).
- Explore Kid Zone to easily find kid-friendly programming, and tap the padlock icon to keep your kids from accessing other areas of the app.
- Quickly find all the live games currently playing, and get real-time scores. You can also use the Spoiler button to hide scores of games you’re recording for later viewing.
WHAT YOU NEED TO USE THIS APP
- Available programming is based on your Charter TV subscription package. Downloads of movies and TV shows are currently available only with a subscription to Showtime, Starz, Encore or MoviePlex. You can upgrade your subscription through your TV or by calling us at 888-438-2427.
- In-home viewing requires a Select, Silver or Gold Charter TV subscription and a Charter home WiFi network with a minimum connection speed of 1 Mbps.
- Downloading requires a WiFi connection, but you can watch live and On Demand programming outside your home over a cellular network (data charges from your carrier may apply).
- Scheduling a DVR recording in the app requires a Motorola digital receiver, which is only available in some markets.
- To use personalized features of the app, such as Watchlist, Downloads and Favorites, you’ll have to sign in with your Charter.net email address. If you don’t have a Charter ID, you can create one at http://myaccount.charter.com.
- Device requirements: Phones and tablets running Android 4.0 and above. Please note that performance will vary, based on device.
NICKNAMING YOUR DIGITAL RECEIVERS
If you have multiple digital receivers, giving them nicknames will help you know which one you’re scheduling recordings on (go to Settings > Devices > TV Nicknames). To know which TV you’re naming, stand in front of the TV and tap “Check This TV” until a message displays on the TV.
We read your reviews and take your concerns seriously, so if you need help please reach out by emailing us at email@example.com. You can also find help at http://www.Charter.com/CharterTVApp.
NOTE ON AVAILABILITY
We make every effort to offer the same live and On Demand programming that you can watch on your TV, and we frequently add new channels. However, programming restrictions keep us from making every single channel available within the Charter TV app. Channel availability also varies by market, and this app is currently unavailable (but coming soon) in Colorado, Montana, Utah and Wyoming.
Watch and control your home TV on your phone. Schedule recordings to enjoy later. From anywhere around the house or around the world.
To use Vulkano, you need a Vulkano device from Monsoon Multimedia (www.monsoonmultimedia.com). You will also need a TV service in your home and a broadband connection at both ends.