Discover and listen to all the confirmed artists, check out the schedules, get your tickets and charge your balance for drinks and food, and view all the information you need to know before and after the festival such as maps, news, pictures, social media, etc…
In your personal festival area you’ll be able to add your favourite artists and get alerts on when they go on stage. That way you’ll never miss an artist! Once the festival is over, you’ll be able to relive the best moments through the photo gallery.
Brand new layout with a side menu for easier use!
Content in mobile can be rotated to access grid schedule for easier reading
Chevron Scene des Jeunes map- a separate map of the youth area at Festival which includes colorful picture icons to quickly locate activity locations
- Full Lineup: See every artist and where they are playing. Add filters by day and/or stage to drill down to what you want to see. Sort by name or, time in any view and bookmark your favorites to your phone’s calendar. Add or remove artists from your schedule with one touch.
- My Schedule: See your customized schedule organized by day and remove artists with a single touch. Start times for Festival events in an easier to read column format. See which artists are coming up within the next two hours!
- News and Social Media: Be the first to know what’s happening for Festival with live updates from Festival International’s official Facebook and Twitter and Instagram. Check out full-length music videos from Youtube™, view photos and status updates, and Festival artists all inside the app. Share your Festival experience with #FIL2014
- Now Playing: View all artists playing within the next two hours.
- Artist Info: Click on any artist in any list and read their bio, watch videos, go to the artist web site or go
online to download their latest album. Update your status or tweet about the artist you are watching.
- Map: See a zoomable/scrollable map of the entire event. Click on a stage to go to the lineup view for that stage.
-Vendors: A full listing of all Cuisine, Arts & Crafts vendors at Festival. Personalize by stage location, search vendors to find out who is closest to your location
-Festival Info-Your one stop shop for FAQ and general info all Festival fans need to know!
-Weather: Get the up to the minute Festival forecast provided by KATC TV3 Doppler 3000.
-FIL Merchandise Shop: Skip the lines and buy official Festival merchandise from your mobile device!
-Take pictures and push them to Facebook, Twitter or Instagram
If you need a more thorough look at the line up, you can use our recommendations tool: Based Your Spotify Songs or Facebook likes the menu item 'line-up recommendations' provides you with suggestions from the Reeperbahn Festival music programme to suit your own taste! If you are looking for a certain programme, you should have a look at 'Festival' or 'Conference' in the timetable or go straight to "A - Z".
During the festival we will keep you posted with push news on current developments. When you start the app for the first time, you can enter which push news you want to receive: festival, conference or both. Settings can be changed in the personalised area of the app, also later on.
The app will also give you access to the database for delegates, "MyReeperbahn", enabling networking among the conference participants.
Photos, videos and all social media activities can also be accessed via the app - four fantastic festival days are waiting for you!
Keywords: Armin van Buuren, EDM, Trance, A State of Trance, ASOT, DJ, DJ Mag, Dutch, Music, Dance
Dort findest Du die aktuellsten News vom splash!-Team, auch und vor allem während des Festivals. Damit Du auf dem Gelände die mobile Internet-Verbindung so wenig wie möglich verwenden musst, werden alle Daten auf Deinem Gerät gespeichert. Und falls es mal Änderungen in der Running Order gibt, weist dich die App darauf hin damit du sie aktualisieren kannst wenn es dir passt.
Natürlich kannst Du auch deine persönliche Running Order zusammenstellen. Merk dir einfach die Künstler die Du sehen möchtest.
Darüber hinaus wird dir im INFO-Bereich natürlich bei allen Fragen die möglicherweise auftauchen geholfen.