Brand new layout with a side menu for easier use!
Content in mobile can be rotated to access grid schedule for easier reading
Chevron Scene des Jeunes map- a separate map of the youth area at Festival which includes colorful picture icons to quickly locate activity locations
- Full Lineup: See every artist and where they are playing. Add filters by day and/or stage to drill down to what you want to see. Sort by name or, time in any view and bookmark your favorites to your phone’s calendar. Add or remove artists from your schedule with one touch.
- My Schedule: See your customized schedule organized by day and remove artists with a single touch. Start times for Festival events in an easier to read column format. See which artists are coming up within the next two hours!
- News and Social Media: Be the first to know what’s happening for Festival with live updates from Festival International’s official Facebook and Twitter and Instagram. Check out full-length music videos from Youtube™, view photos and status updates, and Festival artists all inside the app. Share your Festival experience with #FIL2014
- Now Playing: View all artists playing within the next two hours.
- Artist Info: Click on any artist in any list and read their bio, watch videos, go to the artist web site or go
online to download their latest album. Update your status or tweet about the artist you are watching.
- Map: See a zoomable/scrollable map of the entire event. Click on a stage to go to the lineup view for that stage.
-Vendors: A full listing of all Cuisine, Arts & Crafts vendors at Festival. Personalize by stage location, search vendors to find out who is closest to your location
-Festival Info-Your one stop shop for FAQ and general info all Festival fans need to know!
-Weather: Get the up to the minute Festival forecast provided by KATC TV3 Doppler 3000.
-FIL Merchandise Shop: Skip the lines and buy official Festival merchandise from your mobile device!
-Take pictures and push them to Facebook, Twitter or Instagram
GigBeat scans your device's music library, shows you when your favorite artists are on tour and where they will be. Don't have any music stored on your device? That's not a problem, GigBeat offers support for Songkick, Last.fm and Rdio accounts so users can login and sync their artists from these services!
GigBeat will also remind you when a concert you've starred is coming up, or notify you when it finds new tour dates in your area for artists you are tracking.
GigBeat is currently fully supported on Android phones running version 2.1 or higher and is compatible with Honeycomb tablets, but a more polished version for tablets is coming very soon.
- Scans your music library for your artists.
- Location based search so you can find out what's happening around you.
- Ability to track multiple cities and venues.
- Notifications for upcoming events, or newly added tour dates.
- Link to ticket purchasing via Songkick.com
- Sync tracked artists, events, and locations from your Songkick account. *
- Sync artists from your Last.fm account. **
- Events from artists recommended by Last.fm **
- Sync artists from your Rdio account. ***
- Check-in to concerts in Gigbeat powered by Foursquare! ****
- New homescreen widget to track your favorite upcoming gigs.
* Requires a Songkick.com account.
** Requires a Last.fm account.
*** Requires an Rdio account.
**** Requires a Foursquare account.
Like us on Facebook http://facebook.com/gigbeat or follow us on Twitter @gigbeatapp to stay up to date with the latest GigBeat news.
If you come across any issues with GigBeat please feel free to send us an email. We will be more than happy to assist with any issues. email@example.com.
You can now add Gigbeat to your Google+ Circles! Head over to this url to add Gigbeat! https://plus.google.com/u/0/105737735772692248409
GigBeat is developed by Michael Novak and Guenther Beyer.
Find radio stations of all genre.
Listen to any style of music, as well as your favourite FM radio stations.
The Radionomy mobile application offers you more than 5,000 radio stations of all kinds on your smartphone.
• Immediate access to more than 5,000 radio stations
• Discover the Top 25 radio stations with the highest listening figures
• Look for a radio station using key words
• Scroll through the catalogue according to musical genre
• Mark a radio station as a favourite
• Share your favourite radio station on social networking sites
• Listen to a radio station outside of Radionomy by entering its URL ending in .m3u
Radionomy is the radio station of your choice, wherever you are, broadcast directly into your ears.
Access the musical world of online radio stations with Radionomy!
Facebook : www.facebook.com/Radionomy
Twitter : www.twitter.com/Radionomy
This app will feature a lot of the livesets from last years edition. Just get in the mood and listen, watch or view some of last years memories!
In the meanwhile we're working on the 2015, "No Guts, No Glory" edition of this app, stay tuned!
Tune in to I Love Radio wherever you have access to the internet: With your browser on our website iloveradio.de, or at home, at your friends' party, in your car or travelling by train on your smartphone or tablet with our apps.
This is app is free of charge! Listening to the radio, also! What you should know, if you don't listen with your WiFi at home: Listening to the radio uses round about 50 MBs internet traffic of your mobile internet flatrate.
The main features are:
- Comprehensive info about all bands and artists: biography, videos, images, discography, styles, similars and tournees;
- Full line-up for all festivals with venues and schedules;
- Search by artist or festival;
- Share festivals and artists among several social networks, e-mail or SMS;
- Bookmark your favorite artists;
- Useful info about festivals: tickets, how to arrive and where to stay;
- Always updated - receive notifications about new entries and festivals and line-up changes;
- Works offline - don't need to be always connected to the Internet;
- Remember past festivals - just turn your device upside down.
The app of Virtual Fest is available in English, Portuguese and Spanish.
Are you an organization, promoter or a brand? Check the powerful Virtual Fest engine to deploy a fast, expandable and customized app about your event. More info: firstname.lastname@example.org
– This application presents the festival’s indoor and outdoor schedule and line-up, listings for venues and concert series, interactive maps, and links to buy tickets online. It includes concert descriptions and artist bios. The Discoveries home page allows you to browse through all the shows while the Suggestions tool offers a list of musical events based on your Facebook Likes. A search engine allows you to browse easily through concert files or artist profiles and can also display free concerts, paying concerts or all at once. See photos and videos and locate current or upcoming shows near you with the built-in Radar feature. This application does not require a permanent connection to display festival schedules.
Get ready for the largest Northern European music festival with the official app and prepare yourself for eight spectacular days of music, arts, events and partying with your friends.
Check out the line-up for Roskilde Festival 2015, listen to the artists and choose your favourites to create your own personal schedule and share it with your friends.
Use our recommender to explore new exciting music at Roskilde Festival and check out different Roskilde Festival playlists in the app.
See you at Roskilde Festival 2015, 27 June – 4 July.
Otakudesho es un blog de noticias y radio noticiero anime, con lo ultimo en anime/manga. Síguenos en FB://otakudeshoo | Nuestra web: http://otakudesho.com/ | Otakudeshoo todos los derechos reservados. 2014
CHOCOLAT RADIO ! HITS & LOUNGE RADIO ! Cette radio n'est pas une radio lounge comme les autres, vous n'y entendrez que des perles, pas de musiques d'ascenseur, titres souvent chantés et sélectionnés dans un esprit lounge. Découvrez les autres radios de CHOCOLAT RADIO sur www.chocolatradio.com