"If you have children from two to six years of age you surely need this application." - WOWTECH'Y
"This is just a cute android app that I found that I had to share!" - The Home Teacher
Mobile Montessori is a suite of Montessori style and Fun activities for children. While no computer can replace the sensory response, the inherent tactile feel, and the respectful guidance of a Montessori educator, this app is fun, entertaining, and educational. Give it a try and just have fun.
Mobile Montessori comes with 4 Free and 4 premium activities:
* Pink Tower
* Brown Stairs
* Shape Matching
* Color Matching
Premium activities include:
* Number Matching
* Number Counting
* Red Rods
* Sound Boxes
Download Mobile Montessori Free for your child today!
Please note: You may disable in app billing and the congratulatory response in the options menu.
*** If you have specific recommendations to make Mobile Montessori better, please email us. email@example.com
Diseñada por educadoras Montessori, esta aplicación aborda de forma concreta y clara el concepto de llevada y guía al niño hasta la realización de sumas y restas de números largos. Gracias al uso de dos materiales Montessori (estampillas y ábaco) y a nuestro algoritmo exclusivo de progresión dinámica, tu hijo aprenderá e irá avanzando de forma fluida y natural.
Esta aplicación contiene:
4 niveles predeterminados.
Código de colores que ayuda al niño a reconocer las unidades, decenas, centenas y millares (de acuerdo con María Montessori)
Nuestro exclusivo Algoritmo dinámico de progresión.
3 actividades para aprender a sumar y restar números del 9 al 9.999: estampillas, ábaco y pizarra
3 actividades para jugar y consolidar lo aprendido: operaciones con dígitos faltantes, Wiz Quiz y el juego de burbujas.
Muchísimos ajustes, para tener más opciones
Caja de herramientas con de actividades de apoyo: composición de números largos con las estampillas y el ábaco, y tablas de sumas
Laboratorio de monstruos, que anima y motiva a seguir aprendiendo.
“Nota para los padres” que explica en detalle la pedagogía en que se basa cada juego
Si tiene alguna pregunta o comentario, escríbanos a firstname.lastname@example.org, ya que no podemos responder a los comentarios del store.
Nos tomamos muy en serio la gestión de los datos personales de los niños. Cuando juegan, los niños no ven
peticiones de compra integradas
vínculos a redes sociales
solicitudes de datos personales
Edoki Apps: http://edoki.net
• Upper-case letters, lower-case letters, sounds and phonics
• 26 animated flashcards to teach your kids letters and words
• 52 flashcard worksheets to teach your child tracing letters
• Children learn to form letters line by line
• Dotted lines and arrows guide kids through the letter tracing process
• 2 levels of difficulty: tracing a letter with hints and writing a letter independently
• Kids build their skills progressively, from tracing to writing, at their own pace
• Kids learn age-appropriate vocabulary and the ways each letter can sound in a word
• Clean graphics
• Encouragement and praise at every stage of the learning process
• Clear voice instructions
• Soft and encouraging voice over
• Multiple user profile
• Specially designed Parents Areas to monitor child's progress
• Aligned to Kindergarten Reading and Writing Foundation skills of Common Core Standards
Enjoy watching your kid get more and more confident at writing while having loads of fun on the way!
ABC, alphabet, letters, Montessori, kids, children, write, learn, trace, phonics, games, kindergarten, preschool, education, letter school, handwriting, worksheets
I hope to be able to share some of this knowledge with you, whether you are a Montessori School, Teacher, Parent, or a preschool wanting to implement Montessori Methods. Montessori can be used at home as well as in a formal environment, and I will share some great lessons and presentations that you can do with your own children or in a school.
In addition to MontessoriHelper’s Free Lessons, Materials and articles about the Montessori Method, at Montessorihelper we have over 250+ Montessori Lessons and Materials that you can view and download online in an instant when you become a Premium Member.
SCOPO DEL GIOCO: collocare le figure geometriche nelle apposite cornici. Le figure più piccole possono essere posizionate anche nelle cornici più grandi. Se ciò accedesse, il bambino vedrà che, una volta inserite 4 figure al proprio posto, l’ultima figura rimasta sarà più grande della cornice rimanente e si accorgerà di aver posizionato una figura nel posto sbagliato (autocorrezzione dell’errore).
DESCRIZIONE: Consiste in sei cassetti con 6 incastri geometrici ciascuno.
1° cassetto: 6 poligoni regolari (pentagono, esagono, ettagono, ottagono, nonagono, decagono)
2° cassetto: 1 quadrato e 5 rettangoli con stessa altezza, ma base differente
3° cassetto: 6 cerchi con diametro differente
4° cassetto: trapezio isoscele, rombo, parallelogramma, trapezio rettangolo, quadrilatero concavo e quadrilatero convesso
5° cassetto: 6 triangoli (isoscele rettangolo, scaleno rettangolo, isoscele acutangolo, scaleno acutangolo, isoscele ottusangolo, scaleno ottusangolo)
6° cassetto: 6 figure curvilinee (ellisse, ovale, quadrifoglio, triangolo curvilineo, parabola, iperbola).
Montessori preschool and kindergarten education has never been more fun. Based on the proven Montessori learning methodology the new app from Kids Academy helps develop early reading, writing, counting as well as fine motor skills through a set of engaging educational games.
Kids will learn about letters, numbers, shapes, colors, words, matching and much more.
• Developed with the help of leading experts in preschool education
• Learning games to develop every aspect of preschool education
• Multi-sensory approach that keeps kids engaged and entertained
• Professional voiceover guides with positive reinforcement
• Step-by-step progress at the pace that kids choose themselves
• Set of learning games to develop every aspect of preschool education
Here’s what’s inside:
• ABC games that will teach kids about alphabet, letters and words
• Word games to promote proper vocabulary
• Math games to teach numbers and develop early counting and arithmetic skills
• Tracing games to teach kids to spell letters and numbers
Let your kids explore the fun world of kindergarten education with the proven preschool games from Kids Academy!
Magic Formula of Montessori Critical Thinking Projects
If you are about to teach your kids logic and are wondering where to start from, then this post is for you.
As we know, little kids don’t like lectures, they simply get bored when they hear monotonous speech. They learn best in a creative, hands-on environment where they can do things themselves. For this reason, try to shorten the time of your speech, but involve their senses in personalized and meaningful for them tasks.
This evaluation version offers 9 words (3 in level 1, 3 in level 2 and 3 in level 3). The open-ended movable alphabet with phonics-enabled letters is available with no limitation. This lite version does not contains ads (not good for kids!).
➜Top 50 Android Apps For Kids 2013 - SmartAppsForAndroid.com
➜The iPad/iPhone version was mentioned in the New York Times, Wired's GeekDad, and was awarded "Editor's Choice Award for Excellence in Design" by Children Technology Review.
Montessori Words helps kids learn and understand two fundamental concepts:
• First, the app helps kids understand that words are made up of sounds/phonics (phonemic awareness). For each word, your kids can touch the empty rectangles where letters must be dragged to complete the word, and hear the sound the corresponding letter(s) produces.
• Secondly, the app helps kids memorize the phonics associated with letters by providing a phonics-enabled alphabet where kids can touch each letter and hear the associated phonic.
Montessori Words allows you to select words according to their difficulty or sound categories.
• Level 1 displays a three-letter word with no difficulty for beginning readers (CVC words).
• Levels 2 and 3 offer more complex words that contains more complex phonics (as long vowels sounds or blends). • Alternately, your child can choose from 44 sound categories--choose words that contain a specific sound (for example, long a, “k” sound, and so on).
To create an enjoyable experience, the app also includes sounds, animations, and interactive visual effects that are displayed after a word is completed.
Choose capital, lower-case, or cursive letter display for a greater challenge.
Montessori Words also features a movable alphabet that allows open-ended activities for young children learning their letters.
• 9 word-image-audio-phonics combinations appropriate for ages 3/4 to 8 to help kids develop their reading, writing and spelling skills.
• Uses the proven Montessori learning method (Phonemic Awareness and Phonics).
• Phonics-enabled Movable Alphabet (touch a letter to hear its sound/phonic).
• Touch letters of a displayed word to hear the phonics used in the word.
• Select words according to difficulty (3 series - from CVC words to complex words)
• Choose capital, lower-case or cursive letter display.
• 21 fun and colorful interactive visual effects are displayed when a word is completed. Visual effects animate and change as they follow your child’s touch.
• Packed with animations and sounds to create a fun and enjoyable experience!
• Also included is a Movable Alphabet that allows open-ended activities for young children learning their letters.
• Children can play alone or with a parent. Includes instructions on how to use the game as an educational tool.
Our app is an action-packed app that teaches kids numbers with engaging game that keeps them glued to the screen. Your little learners will have tons of fun learning their numbers in the interactive app loved by kids and parents alike.
This math game teaches fundamental math concepts critical for preschoolers: identifying numbers; one-to-one number correspondence; reading number symbols; associating symbols with quantity etc. Appropriate hints are provided to support your child as they practice and build their math skills. Not only can they discover numbers through initial independent play, you can also play collaboratively with your child.
* Game that make learning numbers a blast!
* Kid-friendly navigation
* Frequent repetition designed to help children learn numbers and their sequence
* Fun surprises and verbal encouragement that keep kids coming back for more
* Curriculum developed and reviewed by preschool education expert
* A rich, exploratory environment filled with surprises
* Audio instructions
* Kid-tested appropriate game
Why you'll love it:
* Active learning: children learn by "doing," completing a fun activity for every number.
* Strong educational content: playtime turns into productive learning, keeping children occupied while teaching them the numbers they need for math.
123 Tracing with its unique graphical styling, beautiful music, and interactivity is designed to engage, entertain, and educate your kids.
Writing Wizard - Learn Tracing is an education app for kids that teach every child how to trace letters, numbers and shapes through a fun system designed to maintain motivation. Your kids learn to write the whole alphabet with fun. Children learn writing upper-case and lower-case letters, with handwriting fonts specifically designed to teach children how to write.
Writing Wizard - Learn Tracing is fully customizable to suit every child's needs, and lets parents and teachers check their progress through a system of reports.
Suitable for kindergarten, toddlers, early learners, preschool and 1st grade kids, Writing Wizard - Learn Tracing is an award-winning app used in schools and Editor's Choice Award for Excellence in Design. Writing Wizard - Learn Tracing is the perfect app for kids learning to write the ABC's.
This free version of Writing Wizard contains all the features of the full version for a subset of letters, numbers and words, but you can't add your own words.
PERFECT FOR KIDS
Kids want to have fun, and Writing Wizard - Learn Tracing offers a lot of fun to keep them motivated in learning writing!
• Kids learn trace letters, numbers and shapes using 26 animated stickers and sound effects
• Once tracing is complete, kids can interact with them on 4 games that animate letters
• Children can trace word and record their own voice for each word
• Preschool kids learn the whole alphabet with letter sound and letter name: they learn the appearance and pronunciation of each letter, they trace the letter and hear the sound at the same time
• Kids can collect stars in 5-Stars play mode and have fun succeeding modes increasingly difficult
• Early learners have five practice options: capital letters, lower-case letters, numbers, shapes or practicing full words
PERFECT FOR PARENTS & TEACHERS
• Parents and Teachers like detailed reports providing information on what kids have done, replay and export tracings to view kids' progress
• Multiple parameters to customize the app according to child’s current education level
• Writing Wizard - Learn Tracing uses 3 popular fonts: Zaner-Bloser (ZB), D’Nealian (DN), and Handwriting Without Tears (HWT), handwriting fonts family specifically designed to teach children how to write
• Letter sounds: record two sounds for each letter so when the child trace the letter, he hears the letter sound and the letter name. Word sound is also available: kids can record their own voice for each word
• A customizable 5-Stars play mode to maintain motivation and fun
• Unlimited Users : kindergarten, toddlers, early learners, preschool and 1st grade kids, everyone can play!
• "Writing Wizard by L’Escapadou is everything a parent wants in a handwriting app, and more." 5/5 - kids-app-reviews.com
• "L’Escapadou has made handwriting fun." AppyMall.com 5/5
• "This brand-new app should be the go-to for every parent, teacher and therapist to work on handwriting" - TOP PICKS - 5 stars - SmartAppsForKids.com
• TeachersWithApps.com : "Teachers With Apps had the pleasure of beta-test Writing Wizard, which is simply brilliant! This app will be a daily go-to for any primary teacher, student, or parent."
KNOW WHAT'S INSIDE
As a Moms with Apps member, we follow the "Know what's inside" best practices for kids’ apps.
L’Escapadou takes children’s privacy seriously. We believe you should not have to worry about your kids being tracked by apps or websites. This app:
• Does not collect any user information
• Does not contain in-app purchases
• External Links Protected: an addition must be solved so that young kids cannot access it.
Get the Ultimate Alphabet Workbook for Kids!
Learning ABCs has never been more fun! The app turns the learning process into what kids love most - a game!
* Left hand and right hand modes of ABC letter formation
* Delightful animations to help your children learn alphabet, letters and words in a fun and engaging way
* 26 animated flashcards to teach your kids letters and words
* 52 flashcard worksheets to teach your children to trace letters
* Funny, bright, and creative artwork
* Uppercase and lowercase letters, sounds and phonics
* Specially designed Parents Area to track your children's progress
* Create and edit multiple user profiles
* Aligned to Kindergarten Reading Foundation skills of Common Core Standards
* Your children can interact with the app at their own pace
Set the stage for reading and writing success with this delightfully interactive educational app! Kids will have a blast learning alphabet with Montessori ABC for Kids!
PRESS ABOUT US
Featured by The Guardian
Designed for ages two through five, Montessori ABC for Kids combines the enjoyment of cartoon animations and a simple to use touch interface to help kids learn the alphabet. / AppAdvice.com
Montessori ABC for Kids features over 100 different animations corresponding to letters of the alphabet. The illustrations are very clean and help reinforce sounds and words to the respective letters. / Kids Games Club
#1 App in Category: Pre-Reading, Vocabulary. / iHeartThisApp
This method developed by Italian physician and educator Maria Montessori is used in many schools in America and Europe for more than 100 years. Here your kid will find foundations for reading and writing.
Montessori approach is characterized by an emphasis on independence, freedom within limits, and respect for a child’s natural physical development.
The main feature of training methods is learning to read through the letter. That’s very effective: first children acquire writing skills and than they are able to read it.
As a graphic representation of the letters children remember better, you will start learning with writing letters. This method also develops speech.
The app is absolutely free and has no in-app purchases. Learning alphabet and spelling is easy and fun.
Introduce your child with this unique system and set the stage for reading success right now!
Designed by teachers and Award winning app developers, Montessori Math Challenge is a fun mental arithmetic app for tweens, teens and even adults. It’s challenging games will motivate users to improve their skills and rapidity.
Set in a very bright, colorful environment, this free app offers 2 multiple choice question addition games. Other operations can be unlocked.
2 games: Whiz Quiz and Bubble Game
2 modes: beat the clock or challenge
3 types of answers for the Whiz Quiz: Free answer, Multiple Choice, or Missing digits.
A fun practice board
“Advanced settings” for highly customizable usage
An explanatory Note
3 additional options (subtraction, multiplication and division) can be purchased
12 languages: English, French, German, Italian, Dutch, Spanish, Japanese, Chinese, Portuguese, Russian, Swedish and Korean.
Universal app for tablets & smartphones
Recommended ages: From 13 to 99!
If you have questions or comments on our app, please email us at email@example.com as we cannot answer reviews.
KNOW WHAT'S INSIDE
As a MOMs with Apps member, we follow the "Know what's inside" best practices for kids’ apps.
We take personal data protection very seriously. When using our app, your child will never come across:
- links to social networks
- personal data request
3 Elles Apps: http://lestroiselles.com/index.php/en
Fulfil your children's potential, one tip at a time!
This app is useful for all parents with children aged 0 – 16 and has a two fold purpose:
• Trouble-shoot daily challenges as they occur: over 500 tips and ideas to effectively deal with typical parenting issues now and in the future.
• Fulfil your children’s potential: Information and guidance on your children’s needs, combined with daily tips and inspirational quotes, to give you a solid foundation for raising confident, self-disciplined and happy children .
Useful for all parents experiencing typical (and normal!) family challenges including: sibling squabbles; disobedience, defiance, negative attitudes; separation issues, sulking; whining, tantrums; mealtime, bedtime, morning, school, social and value-setting issues. This app also addresses long term goals including ‘developing self-esteem’ and ‘how to become a better parent’.
The Best of Parenting app is written and compiled by Carole and Nadim Saad; parents of three, with many years experience in parent coaching, early-years teaching and child development. Having experienced the typical parenting challenges for themselves the couple researched the latest evidence from child psychologists, neuroscientists and education experts to discover the secrets to the world’s most effective parenting methods. What they uncovered was so life changing that they decided to dedicate their life to turning this information into useful tools for every parent or carer to help them on their parenting journey. Within this app the couple share their own insights and experiences as an additional means of offering reassurance, empowerment and more confidence to all parents and children’s carers.
• Helpful daily tips and inspiring quotes for parents
• Solutions to over 100 common parenting challenges
• Useful insights into why parenting challenges occur and how to deal with them when they do
• Step by step tools to solving common problems
• How-to guide for developing your own strengths as a parent
• How-to guide for developing your children’s strengths
• Highlighted links for exploring each tool at greater length
• Handy links to Best of Parenting website offering further suggestions, articles and services
• And all of the above is FREE!!
When downloading the app, remember to “Allow” push notifications as this is how your daily parenting tips and inspirational quotes are delivered.
We would like to give credit to all the inspiring people who’ve dedicated their lives to improving parenting and child development all over the world, and without whom creating his app would not have been possible: such as Jane Nelsen of Positive Discipline, Jim and Charles Fay of Love and Logic, Alfie Kohn, Daniel Siegel, John Gottman, Adele Faber and Elaine Mazlish, Haim Ginott, Rudolf Dreikurs, Alfred Adler, Maria Montessori and many more!
An educational App for kids which helps them quickly learn about opposites. The app contains fun graphics which are both memorable and colorful.
Kids Opposites gives you 2 options to "Start Learning" and "Start Activity" to select objects which are opposite to given object or word for easy learning and identification of opposites.
A must buy for your toddlers. This App is available for Android Tablets and Smartphones. App may contains Ads.
To learn more about our methodologies, please watch our app overview video here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yyrB0_hJ8wg
Monkey Junior is divided into three different reading levels: easy, medium and advanced. Easy courses teach your kids to read individual words. Medium courses help your little readers to learn to read simple sentences. Advanced courses are suitable to 1st grade readers for enhancing their reading fluency and skills in sentence formation.
The reading program covers hundreds of different reading topics for kids ranging from things at home, shapes, body parts, toys, actions, fruit and vegetables to wild animals, insect, nature, transportation, occupations, businesses and science and more than 100 different phonics rules.
Each course consists of around 80 unique lessons with 300+ sight words in 30 topics and 250 high quality images, 150 videos and 3 fabulous voice-over and multiple reading games. The curriculum is designed in such a way that each lesson is taken daily. Our reading program uses sight, sound and touch to keep your child engaged in the whole lesson. The images and interactive videos help to illustrate the words and the sentences to increase their reading comprehension. Your children will enjoy a completely tailored reading games at the end of each lesson that they can play and learn to read at their own pace.
Our interactive reading program is developed in collaboration with early education experts/teachers and adopts the sight word approaches proposed by famous researchers, such as Glenn Doman, Shichida and Maria Montessori. Whether you are looking for how to teach your babies/toddlers to learn to read or how to help your kindergarteners or primary schoolers to improve their reading level, this reading app is perfect for you. It gives your child a super head start in reading and it works great for preschool, kindergarten or early primary school.
- Learn phonics and pronunciation
- Gain a reading vocabulary of 3000+ sight words in a wide range of topics
- Increase your child’s knowledge in many areas.
- Learn sight words and sentence formation
- Read along as the words are highlighted
- Each child is assigned a suitable level of difficulty depending on his/her reading comprehension level.
- Add multiple users and switch between user accounts.
- Save and track user progress, app settings at user level.
RICH AND HIGH QUALITY CONTENT:
- Each course contains approximately a total of 3000+ words, 150 videos, 250 images, 2200 audios and 3 different voices.
- A course has approximately 70 lessons.
- Lessons are never the same.
- Different reading games will reinforce your child’s learning experience.
- Reading games are adjusted and customized by the individual’s progress.
- Stickers are awarded after each lesson.
- A new course is released every month.
- New languages are being added.
- Flashcards can be configured to run in different modes: flashcard (picture + word), only picture, only word, word then picture, picture then word
- The flash card interval can be changed from 0.1 second (super fast) to 3 seconds (super slow)
DOWNLOAD MONKEY JUNIOR NOW TO HELPS YOUR CHILD TO LEARN TO READ!
Monkey Junior is developed by Early Start Co. As we specialize in early education, our motto is, “Education starts at birth”. We believe that education should be joyful and engaging. We have helped many children to become confident early readers, and we can help your kids to be one, too.
Have questions? We are here to help. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Learning math can be fun and easy. Friendly, clear and simply interface helps your child to focus on learning.
No irritating sounds or distracting images. No schematic tasks. Just play and have fun learning math. You will enjoy this app.
How to play: You have to fill the gap with the appropriate number. Simply drag number into the correct position. Remember the clock is ticking.
You will be amazed how quickly your child will learn to add and subtract up to 100.
- Encontrar escuelas Montessori en comunidades en toda América Central y del Sur
- Aprender la diferencia entre Montessori y la educación tradicional
- Comprender el método Montessori con la orientación de los profesores, estudiantes y padres de familia
- Find Montessori schools in the Australian states and territories
- Learn the difference between Montessori and traditional education
- Discover the Montessori method from teachers, students and parents