Your child will learn from the same cards as used in the Montessori Method.
We suggest that this Montessori Flashcard Application be used as an extension to concrete learning lessons and
materials (as are available at http://montessorihelper.com)
Montessori Cards Pro offers you access to 250+ Montessori Flash Cards in the following subject areas
History, Biology, Botany, Geography, The Arts, Sensorial, Science, Zoology, Maths, Music, Language
- Pink Vowels
- Types of dinosaurs
- Parts of a bee
- Parts of the body
- Types of flowers
- Maths shapes
- Land and Water forms
- Phases of the moon
- Musical instruments
- The Planets
- Art Step 1 Level 1
- Art Step 1 Level 2
- North American countries
- Parts of the skeleton
- Types of vegetables
- South American flags
- Precious Stones
- Types of wild cats
If you’re tired of your children learning by heart instead of understanding concepts, Montessori First Operations is the app you’ve been looking for!
Recommended ages: 5 to 8
If you have questions or comments on our app, please email us at: email@example.com as we cannot answer reviews.
- Montessori materials: number rods and counters
- A highly interactive math app with charming graphics
- A natural progression to add and subtract numbers from 1 to 99
- An initiation to multiplication and division using the concepts of double and half
- A playbox containing lots of games
- A “Monster lab” for added fun and motivation
- A detailed "Note to parents" explaining the pedagogy behind each game
- 15 languages
- HD graphics
- Tablets & smartphones
KNOW WHAT'S INSIDE
As a MOMs with Apps member, we follow the "Know what's inside" best practices for kids’ apps
We take personal data protection very seriously. When using our app, your child will never come across:
- links to social networks
- personal data request
Edoki Apps: http://edoki.net
Montessori preschool and kindergarten education has never been more fun. Based on the proven Montessori learning methodology the new app from Kids Academy helps develop early reading, writing, counting as well as fine motor skills through a set of engaging educational games.
Kids will learn about letters, numbers, shapes, colors, words, matching and much more.
• Developed with the help of leading experts in preschool education
• Learning games to develop every aspect of preschool education
• Multi-sensory approach that keeps kids engaged and entertained
• Professional voiceover guides with positive reinforcement
• Step-by-step progress at the pace that kids choose themselves
• Set of learning games to develop every aspect of preschool education
Here’s what’s inside:
• ABC games that will teach kids about alphabet, letters and words
• Word games to promote proper vocabulary
• Math games to teach numbers and develop early counting and arithmetic skills
• Tracing games to teach kids to spell letters and numbers
Let your kids explore the fun world of kindergarten education with the proven preschool games from Kids Academy!
Magic Formula of Montessori Critical Thinking Projects
If you are about to teach your kids logic and are wondering where to start from, then this post is for you.
As we know, little kids don’t like lectures, they simply get bored when they hear monotonous speech. They learn best in a creative, hands-on environment where they can do things themselves. For this reason, try to shorten the time of your speech, but involve their senses in personalized and meaningful for them tasks.
I hope to be able to share some of this knowledge with you, whether you are a Montessori School, Teacher, Parent, or a preschool wanting to implement Montessori Methods. Montessori can be used at home as well as in a formal environment, and I will share some great lessons and presentations that you can do with your own children or in a school.
In addition to MontessoriHelper’s Free Lessons, Materials and articles about the Montessori Method, at Montessorihelper we have over 250+ Montessori Lessons and Materials that you can view and download online in an instant when you become a Premium Member.
SCOPO DEL GIOCO: collocare le figure geometriche nelle apposite cornici. Le figure più piccole possono essere posizionate anche nelle cornici più grandi. Se ciò accedesse, il bambino vedrà che, una volta inserite 4 figure al proprio posto, l’ultima figura rimasta sarà più grande della cornice rimanente e si accorgerà di aver posizionato una figura nel posto sbagliato (autocorrezzione dell’errore).
DESCRIZIONE: Consiste in sei cassetti con 6 incastri geometrici ciascuno.
1° cassetto: 6 poligoni regolari (pentagono, esagono, ettagono, ottagono, nonagono, decagono)
2° cassetto: 1 quadrato e 5 rettangoli con stessa altezza, ma base differente
3° cassetto: 6 cerchi con diametro differente
4° cassetto: trapezio isoscele, rombo, parallelogramma, trapezio rettangolo, quadrilatero concavo e quadrilatero convesso
5° cassetto: 6 triangoli (isoscele rettangolo, scaleno rettangolo, isoscele acutangolo, scaleno acutangolo, isoscele ottusangolo, scaleno ottusangolo)
6° cassetto: 6 figure curvilinee (ellisse, ovale, quadrifoglio, triangolo curvilineo, parabola, iperbola).
Our app is an action-packed app that teaches kids numbers with engaging game that keeps them glued to the screen. Your little learners will have tons of fun learning their numbers in the interactive app loved by kids and parents alike.
This math game teaches fundamental math concepts critical for preschoolers: identifying numbers; one-to-one number correspondence; reading number symbols; associating symbols with quantity etc. Appropriate hints are provided to support your child as they practice and build their math skills. Not only can they discover numbers through initial independent play, you can also play collaboratively with your child.
* Game that make learning numbers a blast!
* Kid-friendly navigation
* Frequent repetition designed to help children learn numbers and their sequence
* Fun surprises and verbal encouragement that keep kids coming back for more
* Curriculum developed and reviewed by preschool education expert
* A rich, exploratory environment filled with surprises
* Audio instructions
* Kid-tested appropriate game
Why you'll love it:
* Active learning: children learn by "doing," completing a fun activity for every number.
* Strong educational content: playtime turns into productive learning, keeping children occupied while teaching them the numbers they need for math.
123 Tracing with its unique graphical styling, beautiful music, and interactivity is designed to engage, entertain, and educate your kids.
Children's Schoolhouse Montessori app is a free service to parents. Simply download the app and log in if you already have received the credentials from the preschool staff. If you have not received the login information, simply click the Request an Account button on the app and fill out the form. Your login credentials will be sent to you in an email.
Schoolhouse Montessori is powered by the KinderTouch platform. https://www.kinder-touch.com/
- Encontrar escuelas Montessori en comunidades en toda América Central y del Sur
- Aprender la diferencia entre Montessori y la educación tradicional
- Comprender el método Montessori con la orientación de los profesores, estudiantes y padres de familia
- Find Montessori schools in the Australian states and territories
- Learn the difference between Montessori and traditional education
- Discover the Montessori method from teachers, students and parents