Unique selling points:
A totally novel mixing experience.
★ Beatgraphs show you the energy content of your track.
★ No more wasted pixels on anachronisms like turntables.
★ Left channel to main floor, right channel to headphone.
★ Or just create that mixtape you wanted.
Transition editing as simple as dragging an image.
★ You won't find an easier transition editor than this
★ Simply choose a transition position; align the beats and be done with it.
★ Or use the automix function
Similar Song detection based on nearest Neighbors
★ Rhythm pattern extraction and loudness analysis,
★ combined with a fast nearest neighbor detection algorithm and
★ unique distance weighing, helps you find songs that are similar to the one that is playing.
★ In other words: A kickass tool to browse your song collection.
★ The spectral crossfader blends one song into the next by shifting the cutoff frequency of a linkwitz-riley crossover.
★ Assuring a flat frequency response
★ less energy cancellation between the songs.
★ Retain that solid beat with crystal clear high frequencies.
Dazzle the audience with audio effects.
★ Sound effects through a Kaoss pad like interface
★ A unique combination of FIR and IIR flangers, processed at 32bit accuracy
★ High quality Butterworth filters. Smooth transition between lowpass and highpass shelves to remove that bassdrum and bring it back with a vengeance. Think daft punk on steroids.
Fully automated BPM Detection
★ Providing tempo analysis since 1999
★ Probably the world's most accurate tempo detector
★ Only ~0.2% drift after 5 minutes.
MP3's of your choice.
★ Export your mix as WAV
★ Mixes can be up to 3 hours 22 minutes.
★ saved/loaded instantaneously
★ exported as 16 bit/44.1kHz .WAV files.
ARE YOU UP TO THE CHALLENGE ?
The software has a steep learning curve, mainly due to its novel visualisation of music. Namely: the workspace contains a sequence of songs, visualised as 2 dimensional images (called beatgraphs). Each image shows, from left to right all bars. From top to bottom, the energy content of each bar is visualised. The intensity of a pixel reflects the energy content at that position.
Once beatgraphs are understood, creating mixes will never have been easier.
TO TRY THE SOFTWARE
you can install https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.yellowcouch.bpmdj.mixedit.beta first, which will allow you to edit up to 3 songs.
IF YOU HAVE TRIED IT AND BOUGHT IT
Quit the demo, uninstall the demo app, then open the full BpmDj version and rescan the filesystem. This should then automatically load your old sessions and analyzed tracks.
Please don't run a task-killer unless you're sure about what you are doing.
stereomood.com client for mobile
(Please note that this is not an official stereomood product. All rights about playlists and music belongs to stereomood.com)
Provides easy access to Stereomood playlists via mobile phone.
Stereomood is the emotional internet radio that provides music that best suits your mood and your activities and personalized playlists for specific emotions and events.
Where ever you go, what ever you do, how ever you feel, there is always emotion to describe your feeling. Stereomood is and internet radio which brings best songs for your emotion - for free!
Stereomood mobile uses stereomood.com playlists for best suitable music to your mood or activity. Original playlists stereomood.com - tuning my emotions.
Including moods: digital, happy, calm, in love, sleepy and much much more!
Including activities: relax, studying, reading, make love and plenty more!
Legal: This is a 3rd party application, neither sponsored or supported by theStereoMood.com website. The app uses the API provided by StereoMood.com, which can be changed and is not under control of the author of this app
Hundreds mood-based playlists that pool the best independent music from top music blogs and artist submission. Each playlist is generated from tags and users’ preferences and changes every day.
Discover more info about the artist (tablet only) and see the source of the track by tapping the info button or the album cover.
Tag each song by mood, helping to build the coolest community of emotional-based music.
Love your favorite tracks and share them with your friends on Facebook and Twitter.
If you really love a track, you can buy it on Amazon.
✓ register and listen for free
✓ listen to over 100 mood playlists
✓ share your mood and music with your friends on Facebook and Twitter
✓ tag the songs by mood, helping us to build the mood based playlists
✓ discover new artists through your mood
✓ discover your emotional profile of the week by clicking on "my mood" filter
✓ send us your photo, we'll bring your photo to life, every week
✓ if you find ads annoying buy us a coffee and get rid of them
✓ artist bio (tablet only)
TechCrunch: “Stereomood is an alternative, serendipitous method of discovering fresh sounds from the top 150 music blogs from across the web, the perfect accompanying soundtrack, or whatever your activity or mood may be.”
Lifehacker “I'm a fan of Stereomood, because sometimes it's nice to just pick how you're feeling and have it queue up a nice long playlist.”
Forbes “Stereomood is the mood ring of Internet music applications. Not only do you get songs to match what you feel, but you get to discover new music in the process.”
PcMag “In terms of audio, Stereomood gets the job done. All but the most hardened audiophiles will enjoy crisp audio that it delivers; the highs and lows sounded good”
Gizmodo “True to Stereomood’s philosophy of mood over genre, there were artists that didn’t line up on the punk axis, but totally fit the vibe of the playlist”
- Your own music library and recommendations:
The app plays the Mp3s from your own music library and songs recommended by Musicovery. Recommended songs are streamed or transferred to your device, and are constantly renewed. Even without mobile connection you can play recommended songs.
- Interactive mood pad:
When your finger rolls over the mood pad, samples are immediately played from the position of your finger. When you are satisfied with the song/mood, by lifting your finger from the screen, a playlist is generated from the last song rolled over.
You can play music everywhere (public transport, car, home,...), even without mobile connection, including recommended Mp3s (recommended songs are selected according to your taste and are pre-transferred to your device for off-line use).
By selecting genres/decades, rating songs with “I like” and “I don’t like” and interacting with the app (skipping songs,...), playlists get personalized to your own taste.
- Best way to use the app:
When you open the app for the first time, be connected in wifi and use it for 1 hour : songs from your library will be positioned on the mood pad and recommended mp3s will be transferred in sufficient quantity.
If you have already an account with Musicovery, log in: as a result recommendation will be more personalized from the start.
Transfer to your iphone Mp3s that are representative of your music taste.
If you need assistance, write to us at:
• All-new sounds recorded by the world's top audio engineers. These amazing sound designers have also done work for Discovery Channel, National Geographic, and BBC.
• Random sound generator with massive sample library. Varied impact textures including grass, dirt, wood, tin roof, leaves, concrete, etc.
• 100+ unique thunder claps.
• Separate volume controls for rain/thunder.
• Play your music library simultaneously. Also works with Spotify.
• Sleep timer.
"Simply the best app that I've ever seen. ★★★★★"
"Absolutely perfect. ★★★★★"
"Even better than the website! ★★★★★"
"An amazing study and sleep aid. ★★★★★"
"This is what perfection sounds like. ★★★★★"
SoundTracking now includes a lock-screen & home-screen widget, as well as YouTube clip playback support, and more improvements! Whether you’re out with friends at a party, walking outdoors with your headphones on, or just hanging out with the radio on, the SoundTracking app now allows you to easily share your favorite jam. Beginner tip: start by posting your "Song of the Day" or what music is "Now Playing".
* Available now for 7” Android tablets
* Discover and play music videos with friends - When listening to someone’s shared music moment, you can now view the song’s Youtube music video inside the SoundTracking app (not sending the user outside to the Youtube app)
* Widget for your phone’s home screen - Quickly identify and share what song you’re listening to, right from your locked homescreen.
* Song dedications and tagging - Whether you’re dedicating a song to a friend or you’re listening to a song with them, you can tag your friends and they’ll receive an automatic notification about it. (Hint: Birthdays!)
* Trending Nearby - Discover new music and soundtrackers right in your own city and neighborhood using the Nearby view in the Trending section.
* Faster music identification with improved album cover images.
* Powerful new music search engine - Search over 26 million tracks by song title or artist name and get instant results as you type.
* Social Networks integrated with our Android app: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Foursquare
* Music services now integrated with our Android app: Youtube, Spotify and RDIO
Using Universal Image Loader (c) 2011-2013, Sergey Tarasevich
You can listen to your music with scrolling lyrics and follow along with the artist to catch every word!
Download lyrics in a huge lyrics database which is expanding every day!
If the application didn't find the lyrics automatically, you can search it manually by clicking the magnifying glass icon and typing "Artist - Song Title".
- Totally free and without ads.
- Offline Lyrics: Listen to your music and scroll through lyrics even offline.
- You can forward or backward the lyrics to fit perfectly with your music in just one click.
- Organize and browse your media library by albums, artists, songs and playlists.
- Create custom playlists based on last played musics, albums and artists.
- Add musics to your favorites and create playlists based on what you listened in past weeks.
- Party Shuffle or Shuffle All your musics.
- Search for lyrics using words, artist's names or song's names.
- Put the MusicMax Widget on your homescreen and keep track of your music.
- Keep the screen on while listening to your songs singing along with the lyrics.
- Change the size and the alignment of the lyrics for best reading.
- Set your songs as your ringtones in the app.
- several popular music players are supported with more being added soon;
- if your player isn't supported by default, but has setting/option to scrobble via Simple Last.fm or Scrobble Droid, turn that setting on; that way you can still enjoy Lyrics Grabber;
- if automatic lyrics icon seems too intrusive, you can disable/enable it in the Lyrics Grabber menu
- internet connection is required, but once lyrics is viewed at least once, it will be cached for offline use
- option to edit lyrics (all changes are stored locally in your phone)
Tips for specific audio players:
* RocketPlayer - go to "Settings"->"Audio Settings"->"Installed Scrobbler" and set it to "Official Last.fm"
* Cubed - go to "Preferences"->"Last.fm Scrobbling" is set to either "Simple Last.fm Scrobbler" or "Scrobble Droid".
* MixZing - go to "Settings"->"General" and turn "Scrobble to last.fm" on; MixZing support works with little delay (~5 seconds), but is fully functional.
* Winamp - make sure you have Last.fm app installed (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=fm.last.android , you don't need to be Last.fm user); Winamp only sends song info when it can detect Last.fm app in the device.
Previous version changes:
1.0.6 - Added option to edit and copy lyrics (press menu and select "Edit" when viewing lyrics), please don't go crazy with that feature though because changes are saved only locally in your phone
1.0.5 - Added offline lyrics support (any lyrics that is grabbed while being online will be cached for future offline use), fixed some bugs
1.0.4 - Added option to disable automatic notification icon, added support for SonyEricsson music player, fixed MixZing support
1.0.3 - Added Simple Last.fm and Scrobble Droid support so any player with Simple Last.fm/Scrobble Droid features is supported by Lyrics Grabber
1.0.2 - More players supported, including Spotify
1.0.1 - Added search filter for easier lyrics access from song library
* Search your geographic location for people who have the exact same songs you do downloaded to their phone.
* Filter searches so you only find girls, guys, the closest matches nearby or users with highest number of matches.
* Send a "thumbs up" and messages to let people know you dig their taste in oh-so-hip tunage.
* Connect your account to Facebook so you can make new friends, chat in-app, talk tunes, and watch your social circle get a little bit cooler.
Radio, Mood, Radio Mood, Lady Antebellum, Kenny Chesney, Eros Ramazotti, Adult Contemporary
Created by: 3ds web - looksomething
Connecting your Android device to your Kenwood car audio system via a USB allows you to control playback of the songs in the Android device from the car audio system.
::::::::::::::::::::::::: New Function( ver1.3.76 ) :::::::::::::::::::::::::
The application can be moved to the SD card!
If the internal memory is insufficient, move it to the SD card and then use.
‣Mood playlist function
You can analyze the melodies of songs in your Android device to create a playlist according to your mood.
If you are in a mood for listening to powerful songs today, you can analyze melodies of songs and easily create a playlist of songs classified as mood "Powerful.
For example, the mood "Powerful" may describe your state of mind when you want to listen to powerful songs.
Songs are analyzed and classified into the following categories of moods: High Energy(Active,Powerful, Core), Acoustic(Detailed,Simple,Smooth,Easy), Standard(Dynamic,Rockin,Vivid,), Stylistic(Cool,Urban,Trance).
‣Intro skip function
This function detects the hook-line of each song so that you can listen to the song from the beginning of its hook-line.
*To use the mood playlist function or intro skip function, you need to analyze songs using the following
Press the MENU key on a screen other than the playback list screen, select "Preference",
and then check the "Background analysis" checkbox.
It supports music player widget. 3 different sizes are prepared to be chosen from, and a selected widget can be set on the home screen.
Song playback, up/down of tracks, and mood play list playback can be controlled.
Corresponds to Incremental search, Global search, and Alphabetical search.
Posting to SNS such as Twitter and Facebook is enabled.
‣Video playback function
Videos stored in the Android device can be played.
*Intro skip function and Widget function is not supported.
‣Can be moved to the SD card
The application can be moved to the SD card.
*If you move this application while it is working, all operation would be terminated.
*When the application is moved to the SD card, the widgets can not be used.
‣Control from your Kenwood car audio system
Connecting your Android device in which this application is installed to your Kenwood audio system via a USB allows you to control the audio system: for example, searching for a song in the Android device by artist name or album name.
*A smartphone which does not support the MSC (Mass Storage) cannot be connected to the car audio system.
*To enable control from the car audio system, perform the following procedure.
①Select "Analyzed data output settings" in "Preference" and "Auto output" or "Output right now", then output music database information to the SD card.
②Connect your smartphone to the Kenwood car audio system, and turn ON the USB Storage of Android smartphone.
"*Only connectable to Kenwood car audio system.
Unable to connect to multimedia and navigation systems."
*Check this for connectable car audio system.
Create your favorite playlists to enjoy music and videos whenever and wherever you want!
KENWOOD Music Control supports nine languages; Japanese, English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Dutch, Russian, and Chinese.
No warranty is given as to normal operation of all devices.
With even more choices today between iTunes, social networks, and your old MP3s, organizing and remembering all your favorite music has become a task more daunting than in the past. As your music collection continues to grow, how can we make it super-easy to navigate your expansive music collection?
HABU is here to help solve that problem…
• Analyze and navigate a highly personalized mood map of your music library.
• Generate mood-based playlists powered by Gracenote, the largest and most comprehensive global database of music information in the world.
• Discover new music based on songs from your music library.
• Play music that fits your mood---100 granular moods and 25 grouped moods organize your music by characteristics such as Sensual, Peaceful, Cool, and Rowdy.
• Playback music from iCloud.
• Learn from your music collection. Are you a Happy Energetic person or Somber Melancholy? HABU knows.
• Share your unique mood map and awesome music discoveries on Facebook.
• Enjoy HABU in 10 languages: English, German, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, Dutch, Japanese, Chinese (Traditional) and Chinese (Simplified).
Without the need for users to move around easily on the Internet and mobile phones to play
different sounds can be saved or
1. Intuitive and easy to use
2. There is a tremendous amount of sound data
3. Updated daily
4. Smaller capacity applications
5. 100 percent free
6. Can be set to ring tone and notification
7. It also supports downloads
More from developer
Let your music match your mood!
Moodagent is the intelligent music player that instantly creates perfect playlists based on your mood. Playlists are made from your local music library and from each track Moodagent can recommend matching music from the web. Play your mood, discover new music & share your playlists!
Moodagent lets you:
• Instantly create mood-based playlists by setting the mood-sliders or choosing a seed track
• Discover new music that perfectly fits your mood – if you like what you hear, buy it in a few clicks
• Share your mood and taste in music on Facebook and Twitter
* Play, discover and share music like never before *
What's being said:
"If it was good before, it has just become fantastic."
May Frederiksen, Mobilsiden.dk
“Best music tool out there for mobile. Fantastic recent update.”
Rob Atkinson, Moodagent user
"Quite possibly the best app ever!"
Andrew, Comment on livephish.org
“Simply awesome way to make playlists according to mood.”
Rohit Jhawer, Moodagent user
“I have had this app for like 10 minutes and it is already my favorite music app!”
Brian on NoCrappyApps
"I think I've tried every major music player on Market, but this one is hands down the best one I've tried so far. Automatic playlist generation FTW."
User comment on Google Play
"Would not be without it. Friends coming to dinner, select the mood on the sliders and forget about having the right music for the rest of the evening. Use it all the time."
User comment on Google Play
Recently added features:
• Localized to: English, Chinese (Traditional), Chinese (Simplified), Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese,
Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Hindi, Indonesian,Thai, Ukrainian,Vietnamese, Malay, Romanian,
Arabic, Turkish, Czech, Hungarian, Polish and Hebrew
• Greater mood control: Disable specific mood-sliders
• Try before you buy: Pre-listen to recommendations
• Instantly buy recommended music – just one click and you’re in the 7digital Store
• Smart sliders -sliders automatically adjusts to display the exact mood setting of the playing track
• Homescreen widget
• Automatically profiles your music based on emotion, mood, genre, sub-genre, style, tempo, beat, vocals, instruments and production features
• Instantly create mood-based playlists by setting the mood-sliders or choosing a seed track
• Save and replay favorite playlists
• Renew playlist within the same mood settings
• Exclude songs or artists from playlists
• Headset remote controls
How it works
To create a playlist all you need to do is to set the mood sliders or select a favorite song. To explore new music simply press the recommendations button and Moodagent delivers localized recommendations that perfectly match your mood and taste in music.
Share your playlist on Facebook and let the music speak for itself. Show your #nowplaying track on Twitter to let your followers know which track you are listening to right now.
Moodagent is a cloud-based, intelligent application that makes it fast and easy to create playlists and get music recommendations automatically. Its groundbreaking music profiling technology has, for the first time, unlocked the emotional codes of music understanding the mood of any track in a truly human fashion. This enables a highly relevant, personal and musical experience.
When you launch Moodagent for the first time it syncs your music collection with the profiles we have online. We get the track profiles that match your collection, and store them locally for faster response. If you find that not all of your songs are synced, then download the Moodagent Profiler from www.moodagent.com/desktopprofiler to your Mac or PC and let it profile your library. After that simply re-sync and you'll be able to use most or all of your music collection.