This official JNTUK E-Medha Mobile app will ONLY work with JNTUK E-Medha site.
If you are an authenticated user to E-Medha, you can use this app to:
- Browse the content of your courses, even when offline
- Receive instant notifications of messages and other events
- Quickly find and contact other people in your courses
- Upload images, audio, videos and other files from your mobile device
- View your course grades
- and more!
Please see http://www.jntukelearn.in for all the latest information.
We’d really appreciate your feedback on what else you want this app to do!
The app requires the following permissions:
- Record audio: For recording audio to upload to E-Medha Platform.
- Read and modify the contents of your SD card: Contents are downloaded to the SD Card so you can see them offline
- Network access: To be able to connect to your E-Medha site and check if you are connected or not to switch to offline mode
- Run at startup: So you receive local notifications even when the app is running in the background
- Prevent phone from sleeping: So you can receive push notifications anytime
For any discrepancies please contact JNTUK MOOCs Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Developer: PeerXP Technologies Pvt. Ltd. (www.peerxp.com)