If you are user of Moodle, you would have felt the pain of browsing Moodle on browser. With this app, we aim at making browsing your Moodle site easy and painless.
★Works on most of the English Moodle servers (http only)
★Listing all courses
★Listing all course files
★Forums Threads Listing
★Forums Discussion viewing
If you have any comments / feedback / feature requests - mail it in at email@example.com
- This is unofficial app for Moodle. It works by downloading the existing content on your Moodle site and showing it on native UI, hence making it smooth.
Thanks to Praveen for his initial work on MDroid from which this is derived.
Is compatible with any Moodle from 2.2 which have "Moody external service" active
[b]If your Moodle Server it's not supported please fill this doc with the URL/Admin e-mail so i can contact the admin to provide acess to Moody[/b]
You can test if the moody_service is active in your Moodle in any broswer with this link:
If a token is returned it's everything alright;
If the returned message contains "servicenotavailable" please fill the doc;
It also can return a message saying the username/password is incorrect, please be sure that user/password are right;
*Some functions like messages is only available from Moodle 2.5+.
- Access to courses main contents
- Notifications about new contents
- Send Messages to contacts
- Access to Cloud Storage (Dropbox/Google Drive)
- Device Hardware Integration
- Search inside courses
If your Moodle doesn't have Moody external service installed yet, you can test Moody with this account:
You can know more about Moody and Moody external service in:
NOTES && BUGS:
*Some issues in Login activity in Tablet and phablets especially Note devices
*This is an alpha version expect some minor bugs.
*UI not optimized for tablets.
You can send a report or contact the dev in firstname.lastname@example.org
* Access course content anytime anywhere
* Receive notifications about activities of teacher or other students
* Catch up with upcoming, due and completed tasks, instructions etc
* Collaborate with co-students and instructors through an interactive forum
* See what you should do right now or later for your course activities
Eliademy is also compatible with Moodle LMS. Existing Moodle users can purchase compatibility update which will allow singing in to LMS just by providing university name and credentials. Also application can be used for free user know Moodle site URL.
Please note, application is compatible with Moodle 2.2 and later versions, but requires web services to be enabled. Please follow steps 1 to 6 from http://docs.moodle.org/20/en/Using_web_services and use "eliademy" as shortname of newly added service. All Moodle Core webservices should be enabled.
You can reach us at email@example.com.
Greife unterwegs auf alle deine Moodle-Kurse zu. Lade jederzeit Dateien herunter oder diskutiere in den Nachrichtenforen Probleme mit deinen Kurspartnern.
Alle Dateien, die du bereits heruntergeladen hast werden in der Offline Ansicht angezeigt. So hast du auch ohne Internetverbindungen deine Dateien immer verfügbar.
Verwalte deine Dateien in der Moodle Cloud.
Die ideale App für Lehrer und Schüler, die immer auf dem Laufenden sein wollen.
Jetzt auch mit Chatfunktion. Schreibe Nachrichten an alle Moodle-Teilnehmer.
Das praktische Neuigkeiten-Widget hält dich über alle Neuigkeiten auf dem Laufenden.
Greife schneller auf deine wichtigsten Dateien zu, indem du Sie auf dem Homescreen verlinkst.
Bei regelmäßiger Benutzung behalte bitte deinen Datenverbrauch im Auge.
Probleme, Verbesserungsvorschläge aber auch Kritik kannst du gerne an firstname.lastname@example.org senden.
Ever experienced the difficulties of logging into Moodle from your phone? The UNO Moodle app logs in for you and allows you to view class resources, forums, campus email, and grades easily. Documents, PowerPoints, PDFs, and anything else posted by your professor can be viewed without leaving the app!
Additionally, the chat feature allows you to have discussions about your classes with your classmates. Each class contains a separate chat forum.
- You must be a UNO Student in order to use this app
- Internet required for use
Teachers in Moodle can now add a video assignment type with the installation of the video assignment plugin. Using the Moodle Mobile Video Assignment App students can log into their Moodle course from their mobile device, view all courses with a video assignment and view the video assignment details.
Videos can be uploaded and submitted for marking from their mobile device directly into the video assignment in their Moodle course. Students can either select a pre-recorded video from their device library or they can take a video and submit it prior to saving it in the library.
Maps – Find your way around the Moot conference
Twitter – Access the conference twitter page, and contribute thoughts about the Moot
Accommodations – Helpful information on where the event is taking place
Sponsors – See who is sponsoring the Moot
Schedule – Find out which presentations are happening when
Transport - How to get to and from the Moodle Moot
When launching the app for the first time please be connected to Wi-Fi as it downloads the campus maps and other information.
NOTE: Droodle only sees moodle assignments -- they have a url of .../mod/assignment/view.php?id=bla
FOR A DEMO OF THE APP: Just click the "Login" button.
LOGOUT: Click the OPTIONS button when on the Courses screen.
CALENDAR REMINDER: Click the OPTIONS button when on an assignment screen.
Human knowledge belongs to the world.
Dedicated to my father, Alexander Tiutiun.
You want to know if the next lunar eclipse is visible from your location or when the next bright comet is visible? You would like to be notified by your smart phone the next time, Jupiter and the Moon meet in the sky? You want to know what the blazing bright object in the evening sky is? You want to be always up-to-date which celestial events are visible from your location? Then this app is a must-have for you!
The app does not only include a live, zoomable sky map telling you what sky object you are looking at but provides you with loads of detailed extra information on stars, planets, deep sky objects, meteor showers, comets, asteroids, lunar and solar eclipses as well as detailed ephemeris of all included sky objects and an interactive top-down view of the Solar System. All that in just one app!
- Zoomable sky map showing stars, planets, asteroids, and more (above and below the horizon)
- Interactive top-down view of the Solar System
- Live mode (point device on sky and get information on what you see)
- Calendar showing detailed descriptions of celestial events
- Push celestial events to your phone's calendar and set a reminder alarm
- Rise, set, and transit times for any object
- Position of any object in the sky (altitude and direction)
- Twilight times, length of day
- Bright Star Catalog (~9000 stars) with detailed information
- More than 400 000 additional stars from the PPM Star Catalog (Android 3.1 or higher required)
- 2500 selected NGC objects (galaxies, clusters, ...)
- Messier Catalog (110 objects) complete with images
- Caldwell Catalog (110 objects) complete with images
- Hidden Treasures Catalog (109 objects) complete with images
- Meteor streams (begin, maximum, hourly rate, ...)
- Lunar and solar eclipses information
- Lunar librations, ascending node, maximum declination
- Bright comets (automatically selected according to the date)
- Dwarf planets: The five known dwarf planets
- Minor planets: bright, near Earth, trans-Neptune (more than 10000 in the database)
- Update database online: download up-to-date orbital elements of comets and minor planets
- Moon phases, the apparent view of the sun and planets
- Current image of the Sun and sunspot number
- Automatically generated visibility report for any object
- Simulation of light pollution
- Intuitive User Interface: quickly find what you are looking for
- Widget with rise & set times of the Sun and Moon
- Maintain your favorite locations in a list
- Automatic location determination from the mobile network or GPS
- Select a location from a built-in database or online via Google Maps
- 400 observatory locations
- Choose any time and date
- Detailed ephemeris, visibility information of all objects
- Dates of conjunctions between any object with planets or the Moon
- 3D-view of the Moon and the planets
- Accurate calculations for dates between 1900 and 2100
keywords: astronomy stars, telescope, planets, messier, live, augmented reality, sky view, minor planets, asteroids, dwarf planets, mercury, venus, earth, moon, mars, jupiter, saturn, uranus, neptune, ceres, vesta, juno, eros, transit, eclipse lunar, solar, sunspots, golden hour, blue hour, photography, great red spot, galaxies, cluster, nebulae, orion, meteor showers, milky way, perseids, shooting stars, ISON
Keywords: untis, webuntis, untismobile, timetable, stundenplan, gruber, petters
If you would like access to this course, email me at AppleIsNoGood@gmail.com so I can send you the course material (the original website is listed below but only available to GISD students).
• How to use Eclipse
• XML Programming
• User Interface Design
• Android Activity Lifecycle
• Android Layouts
• Much, much more!
Optimized for small, medium, large and extra large screen sizes so the app looks great on any device!
Die Moodle Plattform jetzt endlich auch als App für Schüler der Brühlwiesenschule Hofheim!
Nach langer Zeit ist es endlich so weit. Die BWS Moodle App ist bereit zum benutzen und Bewerten.
Die Entwicklung ist natürlich noch nicht vollständig abgeschlossen. Es werde immer wieder Updates mit neuen Funktionen kommen.
Durch dein Feedback können wir die App noch weiter optimieren!
Bei Fragen, Problemen oder Fehlern bitte eine Mail an email@example.com.
- Nach öffnen der app und gelichzeitigem Home Button click, stürtzt die app ab.
- Teilnehmer Bilder verschieben sich bei schnellem scrollen
- Labels werden noch nicht richtig angezeigt
- Beim Klicken auf zuück in den Einstellungen, loggt die App sich erneut ein.
If you like space or astronomy, you will like this ISS locator app.
ISS Detector will tell you when and where to look for the International Space Station or Iridium flares. You get an alarm a few minutes before a pass. You will never miss a pass of the International Space Station and you will never miss the bright flashes of the iridium communication satellites. ISS Detector will also check if the weather conditions are right. A clear sky is perfect for spotting.
Extensions will enhance the functionality of ISS Detector. With an in-app purchase you can add comets and planets, amateur radio satellites and famous objects, like the Hubble space telescope or the Chinese space station Tiangong.
* Overview of the coming passes
* Weather conditions for perfect sightings
* Radar screen with path indication
* Current location on a map
* Detection of Iridium flares
* Notifications and Alarms
* Share sightings with whatsapp, twitter, gmail, email etc.
* Automatic location and timezone detection
* Dedicated tablet layout
Available Extensions (in-app purchase):
* Radio Amateur Satellites
Track dozens of ham and weather satellites
* Famous Objects
Track Hubble, X-37B, Fitsat, Tiangong and more
* Comets and Planets
Track comets as they come closer to earth. Perfect for C/2011 L4 Panstarrs in March or C/2012 S1 ISON in November.
Enable ISS Detector to display the positions of the planets on the radar view.
ISS Detector combines data from Nasa, Heavens-above.com, minorplanetcenter.net and weather from yr.no.