It's a joke of an app The website itself is a complete mess. Seems like it was designed in the '90s. The app does nothing to improve the usability. Very little functionality. Seems like a half-hearted, amateurish attempt to tick the "we have an app" box.
Funciona! Mejoraría un poco las transiciones entre ventanas, además a veces se superponen si cargas una mientras está cargando otra, o sales nada más entrar. Y a los que no os funciona, recordad que está aplicación es compatible sólo si el sitio la ha habilitado e introducis la dirección correcta.
Doesn't work I put in the course I'm taking to add it asked for my username and password I put it in and nothing says error.
Can't log in When I try to log in, I get an error saying only connections over https are allowed. I tried putting https:// in front of the address on the first page, but it changes it to http:// on the second screen. Any ideas on how to fix this?
Can't even log in The overall layout is okay but I can't even grt into my college's server and when I do it says error couldn't log in
Can't log in When I put in the right password and username it says that it cannot read property 'length' undefined. What does that mean?
- Errors are now triggered only the first time they happen
- Some third party core library errors are now omitted
- Improved display of Book and IMS Content Packages (scrolling and iframe size problems fixed)
- App use prevented if required user data such as first name is missing
- Keyboard is now automatically closed when submitting some forms to prevent Ionic errors.
- Several bug fixes
Application of Haifa University will receive personal academic information in a variety of topics