This version is deprecated and made available only for backward compatibility. There may not be much support for this version in future
This version is based on HTML parsing so, it may or may not work for your Moodle server.
☆ Course listing
☆ Forum listing
☆ File downloading
☆ Forum Posts
☆ New content notifications
☆ Intuitive and sleek design
☆ HTML parsing - no need of web services
Support me with ★★★★★ rating :)
Ever experienced the difficulties of logging into Moodle from your phone? The UNO Moodle app logs in for you and allows you to view class resources, forums, campus email, and grades easily. Documents, PowerPoints, PDFs, and anything else posted by your professor can be viewed without leaving the app!
Additionally, the chat feature allows you to have discussions about your classes with your classmates. Each class contains a separate chat forum.
- You must be a UNO Student in order to use this app
- Internet required for use
Ever experienced the difficulties of logging into Moodle from your phone? The UL Moodle app logs in for you and allows you to view class resources, forums, campus email, and grades easily. Documents, PowerPoints, PDFs, and anything else posted by your professor can be viewed without leaving the app!
- You must be a UL Student in order to use this app
- Internet required for use
If your school licenses Blackboard Mobile Learn, you'll be able to use the app for free. If not, you will need to purchase lifetime access for just $1.99.
Need Help? Contact us with your questions either inside the app by tapping "Help" at the bottom of the Course/Organization List, or by selecting "App Support" below – we're here to help!
With Blackboard Mobile Learn, you can:
-Receive push notifications of course activity
-Post to Discussions
-Attach files from Dropbox
-Read Announcements (instructors can post Announcements)
-View Content (instructors can post Content Items)
-Create and comment on Blogs and Journals posts
-Take mobile-friendly tests
…and lots more. We won’t ruin the surprises – just download the app, enter your institution's name, and log in with your existing Blackboard username and password.
*Grade Center functionality for instructors is not currently supported, but is planned for a future release.
NOTE: Mobile Learn functions as a collaborative tool between our app software and your institution’s server. Blackboard Mobile cannot guarantee that the content created by instructors or other users will be compatible with this app. Access must be enabled by your institution. Features and functionality may at times be limited if your institution has not updated the appropriate software or experiences a server outage. Although we work with your institution to best configure Mobile Learn, sometimes it requires the help of users like you to ensure the best possible app experience. Whenever you experience a problem, we encourage you to reach out through our in-app "Help" option or your school's help desk.
Downloading or using this app indicates consent to the terms and privacy information at http://blackboardmobile.com/mlterms
For an explanation of the permissions this app requests, check http://goo.gl/QH6nK
The sensor control will also enable you to identify a star in just a few seconds, just by pointing the phone at the sky!
This award-winning astronomy application is finally available on Android featuring:
* a catalog of over 600,000 stars displayed as a real time zoomable sky map
* a catalog of many nebulae and galaxies, with pictures for some of them
* asterisms and illustrations of the constellations for several sky cultures
* artificial satellites, including the International Space Station
* realistic Milky Way
* realistic landscape and atmosphere with sunrise, sunset and light pollution simulation
* accurate simulation of stars extinction, and atmosphere refraction
* 3D rendering of the major solar system planets and their satellites
* night mode (red)
* GPS positioning, accelerometers control of the direction of view in the sky
Stellarium mobile Sky Map is created by two of the original developers of Stellarium, the Desktop version of this famous astronomy and planetarium stars chart app.
You want to know if the next lunar eclipse is visible from your location or when the next bright comet is visible? You would like to be notified by your smart phone the next time, Jupiter and the Moon meet in the sky? You want to know what the blazing bright object in the evening sky is? You want to be always up-to-date which celestial events are visible from your location? Then this app is a must-have for you!
The app does not only include a live, zoomable sky map telling you what sky object you are looking at but provides you with loads of detailed extra information on stars, planets, deep sky objects, meteor showers, comets, asteroids, lunar and solar eclipses as well as detailed ephemeris of all included sky objects and an interactive top-down view of the Solar System. All that in just one app!
- Zoomable sky map showing stars, planets, asteroids, and more (above and below the horizon)
- Interactive top-down view of the Solar System
- Live mode (point device on sky and get information on what you see)
- Calendar showing detailed descriptions of celestial events
- Push celestial events to your phone's calendar and set a reminder alarm
- Rise, set, and transit times for any object
- Position of any object in the sky (altitude and direction)
- Twilight times, length of day
- Bright Star Catalog (~9000 stars) with detailed information
- More than 400 000 additional stars from the PPM Star Catalog (Android 3.1 or higher required)
- 2500 selected NGC objects (galaxies, clusters, ...)
- Messier Catalog (110 objects) complete with images
- Caldwell Catalog (110 objects) complete with images
- Hidden Treasures Catalog (109 objects) complete with images
- Meteor streams (begin, maximum, hourly rate, ...)
- Lunar and solar eclipses information
- Lunar librations, ascending node, maximum declination
- Bright comets (automatically selected according to the date)
- Dwarf planets: The five known dwarf planets
- Minor planets: bright, near Earth, trans-Neptune (more than 10000 in the database)
- Update database online: download up-to-date orbital elements of comets and minor planets
- Moon phases, the apparent view of the sun and planets
- Current image of the Sun and sunspot number
- Automatically generated visibility report for any object
- Simulation of light pollution
- Intuitive User Interface: quickly find what you are looking for
- Widget with rise & set times of the Sun and Moon
- Maintain your favorite locations in a list
- Automatic location determination from the mobile network or GPS
- Select a location from a built-in database or online via Google Maps
- 400 observatory locations
- Choose any time and date
- Detailed ephemeris, visibility information of all objects
- Dates of conjunctions between any object with planets or the Moon
- 3D-view of the Moon and the planets
- Accurate calculations for dates between 1900 and 2100
Keywords: untis, webuntis, untismobile, timetable, gruber, petters
This Moodle Educloud Native App turns any Android Tablet, into a fully equipped social learning device, offering flow based video courses, Social Media support like Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn and current Cloud based file storage technology. File exchange between students and lecturers, are managed from the powerful cloud.
Current version offers collaboration features like: course based Chat, Forums, Video communication Skype support, Push notifications, Wiki project collaboration (content version management), Download/Edit /Upload Assignments and all the beautiful hardware features, today's tablets are offering.
Mobile learning is defined as "learning across multiple contexts, through social and content interactions In other words, with the use of mobile devices, learners can learn anywhere and at any time. This is why the 70:20:10 model has a great future.
70:20:10 is a reference model and not a recipe. The numbers are often considered simply to be historical artefacts. The importance and value of the model applicable with Moodle EduCloud is that it extends learning beyond the classroom and course paradigm and utilizes workplace and social learning.
70:20:10 provides a framework for improving and extending traditional training and learning into the workplace. The '70' refers to learning within the workflow - workplace learning and performance support - and the '20' refers to social learning, including informal coaching and mentoring as well as building and exploiting strong and effective social networks. The '10' refers to physical classroom training.
Current App Features:
• Account creation & login
• Creating and editing personal profile
• Personal course overview
• Marks & grades
• Grade sharing on Social Media: Twitter - Facebook
- LinkedIn - Email
• Content creation, quizzes and tests
• Download, edit and upload files (offline and online
• Student surveys
• Mobile push notifications
• Video streaming
• Forum discussions
• Chat private messages & Skype integration
• Site news & course updates
• Course event calendar
• Moodle Wiki content co-creation and version management
• Point to point group Videoconferencing (optional)
• Scorm compatible from Android 4.4
Per problemi o suggerimenti invia una mail a firstname.lastname@example.org.
Se sei iscritto alla Sapienza con Infostud Mobile puoi:
- visualizzare i tuoi dati personali
- prenotare gli esami
- verificare gli esami sostenuti e le prenotazioni attive
- visualizzare le statistiche
- richiedere supporto via mail, facebook o twitter
Usare l’applicazione è semplice:
- inserisci username e password Infostud
- scegli una funzione
L’applicazione prevede quattro opzioni:
Qui puoi visualizzare le informazioni anagrafiche, i tuoi dati e l'ultima dichiarazione Isee.
2. Esami (Visualizza gli esami)
In questa sezione puoi visualizzare gli esami sostenuti, suddivisi in:
- "non certificati"(per "non certificati" si intendono gli esami registrati sul sistema ma non ancora certificati dalla segreteria amministrativa).
Per ogni esame è possibile visualizzare dettagli aggiuntivi.
3. Esami prenotati (Visualizza le prenotazioni)
Qui puoi trovare tutte le prenotazioni già effettuate.
Cliccando ciascun esame prenotato, puoi scaricare la ricevuta di prenotazione in formato pdf.
Se (l’appello non è chiuso?) è possibile cancellare la prenotazione.
4. Ricerca (Prenota gli esami)
In questa schermata puoi ricercare gli appelli attivi e prenotarti agli esami.
Se il tuo device è predisposto, la data dell’appello sarà segnalata sul calendario.
Oltre al calcolo della media qui potrai visualizzare statistiche sulla tua carriera
6. Supporto Email
Qui puoi richiedere supporto via mail all'assistenza infostud
Da qui potrai andare direttamente alla pagina facebook dell'applicazione
Da qui potrai andare direttamente alla pagina twitter di infostud
L’applicazione Infostud Mobile per Android è stata sviluppata dagli studenti Emanuele Borzi Vincenzo Deriu e Francesco Nobilia, in collaborazione con Infosapienza.
Need Help, visit our Mobile Support Site at http://lms.asknlearn.com/LMS/mobilesupport.html
With the ASKnLearn™ app, you can now:
- Read your announcements
- Post photographic, audio, video and textual content to your blog
- Participate in Mobile Projects assigned by your trainer
- Attempt Quizzes and Surveys
- View the Content, iSpace and Lesson functions
Trainers can also benefit more with the ASKnLearn™ app, which now allow you to:
- Take attendance (available in the MOE Cockpit System)
- Book Resources using the RMS
- Access your Staff Directory
…and many other features!
This app is only for organizations using the ASKnlearn™ LMS and requires an internet connection. Some content may not be supported by mobile devices. Features and functionality may be limited based on user permissions and role. The app may not be accessible during server maintenance.
At Wizlearn Technologies, we focus on providing our users with a great learning experience; we invite you to send us feedback or report any problems to our Support Team at email@example.com.
LMS Login lets you use the itsLearning learning platform's website faster and easier!
The only thing you need to do is to input your credentials once, and you will become logged in automatically the next time you open up the app.
The app gives you access to the new mobile phone fitted website of itsLearning, and also offers support for file downloads.
Tired of ads? Download the plus version key!
N.B. The app doesn't yet work for all login methods, so contact us of you've got problems logging in!
With the mobile app you can access the full feature set of our site , create classes and assignments, connect with students, collaborate, track students progress, and share resources. You can have an engaging and productive LMS experience anytime, anywhere.
Start using the app by registering for a NEO LMS account at http://www.neolms.com/info/signup.
Omnivox Mobile connects to the Omnivox services offered by your University or College, and offers you instant access to many services.
1) Your Course Schedule
2) Léa features, such as:
• a. Your Course Outlines
• b. Your Course Documents
• c. Your Assignments
• d. Your Course Calendars
• e. Your Evaluation Grades
3) Your Mio messages with your teachers and fellow students
4) Your Final Grades
5) Your Institution's Latest News & Events Calendar
6) And much more!
>> Enjoy instant notifications when you receive Documents, Assignments, Grades, Mio messages, and more...
Teachers and employees
1) Your Institution's Latest News & Events Calendar
2) Your Mio messages with your students and colleagues
3) Your Course Schedule (teachers only)
4) And much more!
Note: We are actually working to integrate Léa features for teachers in the mobile app. They are going to be available in a future release.
To find this app useful, these conditions must be satisfied:
1) You are a student, teacher or employee in a University or College that offers Omnivox services
2) You have a valid Omnivox account