No support for https My university uses https for moodle site, which moodle Mobile doesn't seem to support. Even manual addition https at setup is changed to http in next screen.
Required parameter (Username) was missing The above box keeps appearing and not letting me login. Disappointed experience. Please help or fix it. Thanks
Helpful Anyone from kufa medicine? ;)
It does not open presentation files While it opens in other phones
Can't connect to Moodle I've checked and rechecked, there is no way to give this app permissions to access your moodle installation. So it's impossible to connect even with making sure you have a basic theme set up for it.
Good app Missing some features, but it's good enough...
- Assignment: Users can submit assignments with text or attached files
- Wiki: Users can create new pages or edit existing ones
- Rich text editor: available when creating forum posts, attempting quizzes with essay questions, creating wiki pages or submitting assignments
- Gradebook: Users can view full grade information on their phones
- Custom profile fields "visible for everyone" are now displayed in the user profile