This version is deprecated and made available only for backward compatibility. There may not be much support for this version in future
This version is based on HTML parsing so, it may or may not work for your Moodle server.
☆ Course listing
☆ Forum listing
☆ File downloading
☆ Forum Posts
☆ New content notifications
☆ Intuitive and sleek design
☆ HTML parsing - no need of web services
Support me with ★★★★★ rating :)
Ever experienced the difficulties of logging into Moodle from your phone? The UNO Moodle app logs in for you and allows you to view class resources, forums, campus email, and grades easily. Documents, PowerPoints, PDFs, and anything else posted by your professor can be viewed without leaving the app!
Additionally, the chat feature allows you to have discussions about your classes with your classmates. Each class contains a separate chat forum.
- You must be a UNO Student in order to use this app
- Internet required for use
You want to know if the next lunar eclipse is visible from your location or when the next bright comet is visible? You would like to be notified by your smart phone the next time, Jupiter and the Moon meet in the sky? You want to know what the blazing bright object in the evening sky is? You want to be always up-to-date which celestial events are visible from your location? Then this app is a must-have for you!
The app does not only include a live, zoomable sky map telling you what sky object you are looking at but provides you with loads of detailed extra information on stars, planets, deep sky objects, meteor showers, comets, asteroids, lunar and solar eclipses as well as detailed ephemeris of all included sky objects and an interactive top-down view of the Solar System. All that in just one app!
- Zoomable sky map showing stars, planets, asteroids, and more (above and below the horizon)
- Interactive top-down view of the Solar System
- Live mode (point device on sky and get information on what you see)
- Calendar showing detailed descriptions of celestial events
- Push celestial events to your phone's calendar and set a reminder alarm
- Rise, set, and transit times for any object
- Position of any object in the sky (altitude and direction)
- Twilight times, length of day
- Bright Star Catalog (~9000 stars) with detailed information
- More than 400 000 additional stars from the PPM Star Catalog (Android 3.1 or higher required)
- 2500 selected NGC objects (galaxies, clusters, ...)
- Messier Catalog (110 objects) complete with images
- Caldwell Catalog (110 objects) complete with images
- Hidden Treasures Catalog (109 objects) complete with images
- Meteor streams (begin, maximum, hourly rate, ...)
- Lunar and solar eclipses information
- Lunar librations, ascending node, maximum declination
- Bright comets (automatically selected according to the date)
- Dwarf planets: The five known dwarf planets
- Minor planets: bright, near Earth, trans-Neptune (more than 10000 in the database)
- Update database online: download up-to-date orbital elements of comets and minor planets
- Moon phases, the apparent view of the sun and planets
- Current image of the Sun and sunspot number
- Automatically generated visibility report for any object
- Simulation of light pollution
- Intuitive User Interface: quickly find what you are looking for
- Widget with rise & set times of the Sun and Moon
- Maintain your favorite locations in a list
- Automatic location determination from the mobile network or GPS
- Select a location from a built-in database or online via Google Maps
- 400 observatory locations
- Choose any time and date
- Detailed ephemeris, visibility information of all objects
- Dates of conjunctions between any object with planets or the Moon
- 3D-view of the Moon and the planets
- Accurate calculations for dates between 1900 and 2100
Ever experienced the difficulties of logging into Moodle from your phone? The UL Moodle app logs in for you and allows you to view class resources, forums, campus email, and grades easily. Documents, PowerPoints, PDFs, and anything else posted by your professor can be viewed without leaving the app!
- You must be a UL Student in order to use this app
- Internet required for use
Keywords: untis, webuntis, untismobile, timetable, gruber, petters
This Moodle Educloud Native App turns any Android Tablet, into a fully equipped social learning device, offering flow based video courses, Social Media support like Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn and current Cloud based file storage technology. File exchange between students and lecturers, are managed from the powerful cloud.
Current version offers collaboration features like: course based Chat, Forums, Video communication Skype support, Push notifications, Wiki project collaboration (content version management), Download/Edit /Upload Assignments and all the beautiful hardware features, today's tablets are offering.
Mobile learning is defined as "learning across multiple contexts, through social and content interactions In other words, with the use of mobile devices, learners can learn anywhere and at any time. This is why the 70:20:10 model has a great future.
70:20:10 is a reference model and not a recipe. The numbers are often considered simply to be historical artefacts. The importance and value of the model applicable with Moodle EduCloud is that it extends learning beyond the classroom and course paradigm and utilizes workplace and social learning.
70:20:10 provides a framework for improving and extending traditional training and learning into the workplace. The '70' refers to learning within the workflow - workplace learning and performance support - and the '20' refers to social learning, including informal coaching and mentoring as well as building and exploiting strong and effective social networks. The '10' refers to physical classroom training.
Current App Features:
• Account creation & login
• Creating and editing personal profile
• Personal course overview
• Marks & grades
• Grade sharing on Social Media: Twitter - Facebook
- LinkedIn - Email
• Content creation, quizzes and tests
• Download, edit and upload files (offline and online
• Student surveys
• Mobile push notifications
• Video streaming
• Forum discussions
• Chat private messages & Skype integration
• Site news & course updates
• Course event calendar
• Moodle Wiki content co-creation and version management
• Point to point group Videoconferencing (optional)
• Scorm compatible from Android 4.4
If your school licenses Blackboard Mobile Learn, you'll be able to use the app for free. If not, you will need to purchase lifetime access for just $1.99.
Need Help? Contact us with your questions either inside the app by tapping "Help" at the bottom of the Course/Organization List, or by selecting "App Support" below – we're here to help!
With Blackboard Mobile Learn, you can:
-Receive push notifications of course activity
-Post to Discussions
-Attach files from Dropbox
-Read Announcements (instructors can post Announcements)
-View Content (instructors can post Content Items)
-Create and comment on Blogs and Journals posts
-Take mobile-friendly tests
…and lots more. We won’t ruin the surprises – just download the app, enter your institution's name, and log in with your existing Blackboard username and password.
*Grade Center functionality for instructors is not currently supported, but is planned for a future release.
NOTE: Mobile Learn functions as a collaborative tool between our app software and your institution’s server. Blackboard Mobile cannot guarantee that the content created by instructors or other users will be compatible with this app. Access must be enabled by your institution. Features and functionality may at times be limited if your institution has not updated the appropriate software or experiences a server outage. Although we work with your institution to best configure Mobile Learn, sometimes it requires the help of users like you to ensure the best possible app experience. Whenever you experience a problem, we encourage you to reach out through our in-app "Help" option or your school's help desk.
Downloading or using this app indicates consent to the terms and privacy information at http://blackboardmobile.com/mlterms
For an explanation of the permissions this app requests, check http://goo.gl/QH6nK
* Access course content anytime anywhere
* Receive notifications about activities of teacher or other students
* Catch up with upcoming, due and completed tasks, instructions etc
* Collaborate with co-students and instructors through an interactive forum
* See what you should do right now or later for your course activities
Eliademy is also compatible with Moodle LMS. Existing Moodle users can purchase compatibility update which will allow singing in to LMS just by providing university name and credentials. Also application can be used for free user know Moodle site URL.
Please note, application is compatible with Moodle 2.2 and later versions, but requires web services to be enabled. Please follow steps 1 to 6 from http://docs.moodle.org/20/en/Using_web_services and use "eliademy" as shortname of newly added service. All Moodle Core webservices should be enabled.
You can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Unlike an LMS, Edmodo lets you seamlessly integrate and manage e-learning. Join the over 30 million people already on Edmodo and see how easy it is to:
• Create secure groups that take learning beyond the classroom
• Connect and collaborate with students and fellow teachers
• Foster and continue discussions outside of school hours
• Post and turn in assignments, polls, and more
• Track progress and performance with a built-in gradebook
• Upload and share files, photos, and videos
The world’s largest K-12 social learning network, Edmodo is learning made social.
*The additional content will be available for free, for one month only.
This service is offered as a renewable paid subscription. Users may access one free trial category that will remain free indefinitely. The subscription to BabyTV Mobile is a monthly renewed subscription, which will be renewed 24 hours before it ends every month unless canceled by the user through the device settings. 1 month of service cost $4.99
******Not all Android devices are supported by the app. In order to make sure your devise is supported, please try watching the Free Videos before purchasing a subscription*******
•Over 100 episodes with new content added regularly, at no extra cost
•Popular TV shows, songs, and rhymes are perfect for babies and toddlers up to age 4
•All shows created with the help of educational experts
•Available in 13 languages
BabyTV mobile is packed with popular TV shows for babies and toddlers that will interest and entertain them, while helping them to explore the world around them. Shows are created by educational experts and focus on early learning concepts such as numbers, colors, shapes, problem solving and lots more!
App includes appearances from over 30 of BabyTV’s most popular characters including:
Billy Bam Bam: Always finding creative and fun ways to play and put a smile on your child’s face!
Oliver: Takes viewers on an adventure to his favorite places to learn about the world around him.
Stick With Mick: A curious little boy who collects stickers to learn about all the places he visits.
Big Bugs Band: A group of bugs explore a range of musical styles including jazz, samba and even rap!
Cuddlies: Teach about caring and sharing whilst helping each other solve simple dilemmas!
Charlie & The Numbers: Join Charlie in a fun adventure as introduces the numbers from 1-10.
Draco: Draco plays with his toys to learn all about opposites.
Visit us at www.babytv.com
* For support please contact us at email@example.com
* To unsubscribe please visit this link http://www.babytv.com/unsubscribemobile.aspx
Using Google Classroom in school? Get the Android App to use Classroom on the go.
Classroom helps teachers save time, keep classes organized, and improve communication with students. It is available to anyone with Google Apps for Education, a free suite of productivity tools including Gmail, Drive and Docs.
There are many benefits of using Classroom:
• Easy to set up - Teachers can add students directly or share a code with their class to join. It takes just minutes to set up.
• Saves time - The simple, paperless assignment workflow allows teachers to create, review, and grade assignments quickly, all in one place.
• Improves organization - Students can see all of their assignments on an assignments page, and all class materials are automatically filed into folders in Google Drive.
• Enhances communication - Classroom allows teachers to send announcements and start class discussions instantly. Students can share resources with each other or provide answers to questions on the stream.
• Affordable and secure - Like the rest of our Google Apps for Education services, Classroom contains no ads, never uses your content or student data for advertising purposes, and is free for schools.
Omnivox Mobile connects to the Omnivox services offered by your University or College, and offers you instant access to many services.
1) Your Course Schedule
2) Léa features, such as:
• a. Your Course Outlines
• b. Your Course Documents
• c. Your Assignments
• d. Your Course Calendars
• e. Your Evaluation Grades
3) Your Mio messages with your teachers and fellow students
4) Your Final Grades
5) Your Institution's Latest News & Events Calendar
6) And much more!
>> Enjoy instant notifications when you receive Documents, Assignments, Grades, Mio messages, and more...
Teachers and employees
1) Your Institution's Latest News & Events Calendar
2) Your Mio messages with your students and colleagues
3) Your Course Schedule (teachers only)
4) And much more!
Note: We are actually working to integrate Léa features for teachers in the mobile app. They are going to be available in a future release.
To find this app useful, these conditions must be satisfied:
1) You are a student, teacher or employee in a University or College that offers Omnivox services
2) You have a valid Omnivox account
• How to use Eclipse
• XML Programming
• User Interface Design
• Android Activity Lifecycle
• Android Layouts
• Much, much more!
Optimized for small, medium, large and extra-large screen sizes so the app looks great on any device!
For the public: http://mapp-develop.appspot.com/
For GISD students: http://geo2dev.garlandisd.net/course/view.php?id=92