Looks like a beta version It's not doing what I wanted to avoid doing which is not using browsers, instead most of the functions direct back to browsers. The most important function for me is to be able to follow forum posts and get updates on new posts. Get it fully functional!
It could be much better Hi, I got no problems with this app, but the connection is very poor even if I'm using WiFi. I would recommend optimize the quantity of data requested. As my own experience, I don't like that I can't see the course selectable so I had to load all information. It would optimize the application as well. Hope my words are useful to you.
do not support https url I typed https url but it takes it as http.. M not able to access my college moodle.. it runs on https
App is incopatible with my school Don't know why but it's connected to my school before. It seems to be an issue on the admins side.
Doesn't support https Every time I enter HTTPS in the URL it converts that to http automatically. Many institutes don't allow http due to security reasons. Please fix this.
Pretty good. Helps me save paper by not having to print out what posted up there. Just take my tablet to class with me and it's all right there. A bit...meh at times though
- Assignment: Users can submit assignments with text or attached files
- Wiki: Users can create new pages or edit existing ones
- Rich text editor: available when creating forum posts, attempting quizzes with essay questions, creating wiki pages or submitting assignments
- Gradebook: Users can view full grade information on their phones
- Custom profile fields "visible for everyone" are now displayed in the user profile
The APP provides e-learning platform upgrade version of the latest curriculum information of digital content National Cheng Kung University.
Application Students of the Polytechnic University of Madrid