It would be nice if this app also showed us our marks from Student Central instead of us having to log on to student central all the time to check them.
This version has great improvement. you added register screen ,thanks for that. but still you can increase its performance more. 1)quiz can not load mathematical questions 2) we can not minimize app. It restarts from beginning. 3) there should be downloading bar so that user can know how much time he should wait. 4) user should bookmark activity or resource. 5) attendence
The biggest drawback of open source software is that developers work on the thing that is the most fun for them. Unfortunately Moodle suffers from an over complex user interface for instructors. It's unfortunate that effort was not spent on improving that interface for the website, instead of developing a new one for Android with little value.
It's super irritating that i have to download a third app and manually input due dates to get a widget face when you have the ability to do ut for the app natively. Classes live and die on due dates. Having a real time reminder of upcoming due dates in a home screen is sort critical for me.
The app frequently crashes when trying to load, and never gives reminders at the correct time for DUE DATES.
Thank U for feedback, After the update its working, but as a url, its not working as a lebel. waiting for your feedback.
Welcome to Moodle Mobile 3.3.
The updated App has new features & improvements to provide you with:
- Ability to engage in more activities, such as Feedback & Lesson, directly on your mobile device
- The option to log in to the App using your G-Suite, MS Office or Facebook account
- A new course overview dashboard that reminds you about your progress & what’s due
- Search functionality to get to the messages you need faster!
- More control on how & when you want to be notified on your device