Good but could be better Good idea but sadly the app crashes a lot or is slow, often I can't even choose a mood because that diagram thing doesn't even appear, also the number at the notification bell should go away after looking at the notification and not just after you actually tapped it (because I have like 50 notifications that won't go away and the number bothers me), the design should be more like the iPhone version as well, it's cleaner and looks better than this one honestly
Broken App Crashes, notifications not popping and messages blank.
NEEDS TO BE FIXED! Everytime I open it the app crashes and there are other little bugs
I really like this app, but it wont let me see my private messages. Fix thi
Great app For the most part, runs very nicely and has a great UI. Very intuitive, and aesthetically pleasing. Small bugs here and there that get quickly smoothed out by the devs, who are very responsive. Definitely recommend.
Good! I really like this app but when I look at my notifications it always pops up saying error and it takes a while for it to go off and I can't check my private messages. Please fix this and I will rate 5 star!
- Added @tagging of friends.
- Added feedback and bug report features.
- Improved comment rendering.
- Fixed display picture caching.
- Fixed crash while changing display picture.
- Fixed crash while clicking notifications.
- Fixed issue causing all moods to display green.
- Fixed crash while selecting image.