1:125000(Roadmap),1:50000(Landranger), 1:25000(Explorer) and 1:10000 (Streetmap) maps
Compatibility with tablets
Full pinch to zoom and pan cababilites
No adverts or limitations
More detailed maps of the UK than Google Maps!
Please contact me with any issues you have before leaving a bad review, I appreciate knowing what is wrong with the app so I can fix it.
OS MapFinder is ideal for walkers, ramblers, runners, cyclists and anyone looking to enjoy the outdoors. The fast and easy-to-use app comes bundled with free overview mapping with the whole of Great Britain shown in Ordnance Survey’s trusted and reliable 1:250 000 scale mapping. The app allows users to quickly and accurately search by place name, postcode, and grid reference.
Important notes on the OS MapFinder app
Why is it so big?
The app is a large download as it is designed to be used even when you are offline. Included in the app is overview mapping for all of Great Britain, plus the ability to search for towns, cities, postcodes and places of interest. Please ensure your device has sufficient free space and you are connected via WiFi before beginning the download.
Free and paid map tiles
Overview mapping for the whole country plus a sample tile for Exeter is included. Additional map tiles at 1:50 000 scale and 1:25 000 scale are available as in-app purchases. Each map tile is 100 km2 and is downloaded locally for offline use. You can synchronize map tiles purchases between different devices on the same Google® account, but not between Android and iOS devices. Current map tile prices are available on the Ordnance Survey website. (https://www.ordnancesurvey.co.uk/shop/mapfinder/mapfinder-android.html)
Crashes and other issues
If you do experience issues such as the application not starting or crashing, first try closing it and restarting your device. If this fails, please try deleting and re-installing the app. We’ve found that some users who download the app on poor WiFi connections may have issues with corrupt files, so where possible ensure you have a good WiFi connection before downloading again. If you are still having problems, please submit the crash report or contact customer services. There are also FAQs available on our website.
About OS MapFinder for Android
Ordnance Survey maintains Great Britain’s definitive digital mapping database, and with OS MapFinder, users can enjoy the print quality of the trusted OS Landranger Maps and OS Explorer Maps (660dpi) on their devices. The App allows users to buy via Google's in app purchasing service. Each mapping tile is fully downloaded to the device, meaning that it will work anywhere regardless of signal. The tile download facility allows users to select and purchase up-to-date mapping of their favourite locations, and then easily plan, plot, record and review their own bespoke walks, runs and cycle rides.
OS MapFinder brings all the detail and reliability of the iconic Ordnance Survey paper maps to Android devices.
OS MapFinder features Include:
• Free Ordnance Survey overview map plus in-app purchase of the trusted and up-to-date high-resolution OS Explorer Map and OS Landranger Map in 100 km2 tiles. A free map tile of Exeter is included.
• Real-time location tracking via GPS positioning, with the option to record your route for later review or sharing.
•View current travel duration, distance, speed, Ordnance Survey grid reference, latitude and longitude.
•Plan and save your routes to your own personal routes library, and export both planned and recorded routes as GPX files. See estimated times for your saved routes for walking, running or cycling.
•Search for thousands of places across Great Britain, including towns, areas, points of interest, postcodes and grid reference – ideal for Geocaching.
• Offline viewing and search – search for places and view overview map and all downloaded map tiles even when offline.
• Smooth and fast scrolling and zooming between available map resolutions.
View quality World Maps conveniently and easily on your Android Device!
Features Up-To-Date World Maps!
Did you know?
South Sudan became the world's 195th country following separation from Sudan on 9 July 2011
Carry your pocket Atlas wherever you go for a quick reference.
*** FEATURES ***
- Full Screen maps
- OFFLINE maps. No Internet connection is required.
- Political World Map
- Map of North America
- Map of Europe
- Bonus World Time Zones
A quick reference Atlas that will allow you to quickly locate countries such as United Kingdom, United States, Australia, India, France, Germany, Thailand, China, India and many more!
- Press the 'Menu' button on your device to view the Map Selection Menu.
Users Love Atlas 2014
Perfect Excellent educational tool.
Nice map of the world. Like how you can move through the map with ease. It's simple enough to do the job.
... I like this app...its very handy and useful.
- Handsome beast
Download Atlas 2014 today and start viewing world maps conveniently on your device!
Try it for Free today!
With the built-in GPS, Outdoor Atlas always shows you your actual position on detailed topographic maps together with appropriate coordinates. The maps are downloaded once on request and stored locally to be used when no GSM connection is available. Currently, following maps are provided:
Additional professional maps can be bought as In-App products. Currently available:
✔ Switzerland (swisstopo maps, official topographic maps of Switzerland incl. hiking trails, SwitzerlandMobility data)
✔ Germany (Alpstein, incl. hiking and biking trails, available in app-internal shop)
✔ Switzerland (Alpstein, incl. hiking and biking trails, available in app-internal shop)
✔ Austria (Alpstein, incl. hiking and biking trails, available in app-internal shop)
✔ France (IGN maps, France mainland and oversea territories, available in app-internal shop)
✔ Britain (Ordnance Survey maps)
✔ Northeast Italy (Alpstein, incl. hiking and biking trails, available in app-internal shop)
✔ Mallorca (Alpstein, available in app-internal shop)
✔ North America Maps (myTopo maps, installable as plugin)
✔ New Zealand (NZTopoMaps, installable as plugin)
✔ Spain (IDEE maps, installable as plugin)
✔ Norway (Statens kartverk, installable as plugin)
...further maps to be announced.
✔ Supports internal and external (Bluetooth) GPS devices
✔ Supports built-in digital compass
✔ Load / save tracks, waypoints in GPX or XOL format
✔ Built-in track editor incl. routing
✔ Support WGS84, UTM, OSGrid and LV03 coordinates
✔ Download map tiles once and use them offline
✔ Moving-Map mode (keep your position always centered on the screen)
✔ Search geolocations by names and address
✔ Retrieve geoinformation for position
✔ TrackLog recording in background
✔ Follow-route mode (useful when visibility is bad)
✔ Goto-Waypoint mode (useful for geo-caching to find exact location)
✔ Infopanel shows you up-to-date information about position, tracklog and waypoint parameters
✔ Browse through the tour database with over 30'000 suggestions for outdoor adventures(hiking, cycling, mountain biking, inline skating, mountaineering, jogging etc.) in the Alps incl. tracks and desciptions.
✔ Browse tour reports from hikr.org
✔ In-App Shop to buy professional maps and app extensions (plugins)
Additional functionality can be added to Outdoor Atlas via its plugin-mechanism. Following plugins are currently available in the app's internal shop:
✔ Weather data CH (online weather data of Switzerland)
✔ Swiss Public Transport Stations (Stations and timetable of Switzerland's public transport network)
✔ SwissNames (toponymy database containing all names from the Swiss topographic maps).
This is a free app, but has ads on the map display. If you like to use an ad-free version, then buy the option 'ad-free version' in the app's internal shop.
Please help to improve the product and report any problems to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Based on this, World Atlas is made with almost 250+ country information like capital, the country flag and a pointer to wiki to know more about the country.
Also, the countries are classified based on the alphabets and a map tappable icons by clearly identifying its flag.
Additionally, let us explore the largest rivers, wonders of the world.
Enjoy exploring the world! It is a World Atlas
As a new user you will get a free 5 day trial allowing you to try out all available Wisepilot features. After the trial you may choose to either only use the free features or purchase one or more of the available add-ons in the shop for a premium navigation experience. This flexible solution allows you to customize Wisepilot to suit your specific needs.
When using the free features of Wisepilot you will always know where you are, you may search for any destination in the world and see an overview of your route on the world-wide map.
Flexible Add-Ons For A Premium Experience
To further enhance Wisepilot the following add-ons are available for purchase in the in-app Shop (and also included during the trial):
• Turn-by-turn navigation, including:
- Voice guidance - Reach your destination with detailed instructions
- Lane assistance - Get in the right lane when approaching a junction or intersection
- Junction views - Prepare your motorway exit with a detailed image
- Speed limits - See current speed limits on your route and get alerted if you exceed the limit
• Speed cameras - See all speed cameras nearby on the map and get alerted when you approach one while driving
• Live traffic - Plan your trip with up-to-date traffic info to avoid queues, closed roads and other traffic incidents (can be used both with or without navigation)
• My maps - Download and store country maps on your phone to significantly reduce data usage, helpful both at home and abroad (Please note! Offline use only applies to downloaded map data, not navigation)
Please note that some features are only available in certain countries, check availability in the in-app Shop.
How To Move Wisepilot Between Devices
Send a message to the Wisepilot support staff including the Wisepilot user ID or IMEI from your old device as well as the IMEI of your new phone and they will help you transfer the account and license.
Korzystając z aplikacji jesli nie jesteś pewien co do jadalności jakiegoś grzyba NIGDY nie sugeruj sie wyłącznie Atlasem Grzybów, zanim spożyjesz upewnij się sprawdzając w innych źródłach! Spożycie trującego grozi ŚMIERCIĄ!
Doskonała na grzybobranie! Od teraz nie musisz brać ze sobą nieporęcznej ksiązki! Wystarczy twój smartfon, który i tak zawsze masz przy sobie :) Aplikacja zawiera ponad 170 gatunków grzybów ze szczegółowymi opisami miejsc występowania, wyglądu, cechami charakterystycznymi, obszerną galerią zdjęć, wbudowaną wyszukiwarką, tworzeniem listy ulubionych.
Aplikacja jest ciągle rozbudowywana.
W razie pytań/problemów proszę pisać na Email - odpowiadam.
Słowa kluczowe: atlas, grzybow, grzyby, grzybów, katalog, atlas grzybow, atlas grzybów
Pozdrowienia dla Emeta!
* Countries and the biggest cities all around the world
* Easy search interface
* Wikipedia links from countries and cities
* Map and Search are 100% offline
* Different map themes
There is also a tool to use your current location to find your grid reference, so that this can be used in conjunction with an ordnance survey map.
Please direct any feedback or bug reports to email@example.com
+++ Latest version 5.2.0 now available +++
- The software requires additional data (maps, voices etc.) via WLAN after installation!
With NAVIGON you can transform your Android smartphone into a fully functional mobile navigation system with on-board maps, which entails no data transfer or roaming charges for map display, route calculation, etc. Thanks to a faithful adaptation of the menu functions, the app fits in seamlessly with the Android operating concept.
*** Features and range of functions ***
+ Google Street View - destination preview (where available)
+ Lane assistant / Active Lane assistant (requires android 2.2 or higher)
+ Bluetooth support (requires android 2.2 or higher)
+ NAVION Latest Map Guarantee (new customers receive the most up-to-date map when purchasing the app)
+ Local Search
+ Foursquare log-in at destination
+ Glympse: Send your position information to selected users
+ Safety Cameras (permanently installed cameras)
+ Reality View Pro
+ Speed Assistant
+ NAVIGON Reality Scanner
+ NAVIGON MyRoutes
+ Text-to-Speech and precise spoken announcements
+ Different English accents
+ Extended Pedestrian Navigation
+ Destination entry with coordinates
+ 2D and 3D map displays
+ Last Mile - can save automatically your car's position and switches to pedestrian- resp.public transport mode* for walking of the last mile. *Public transport mode is available only when in-app “Urban guidance” has been purchased
+ NAVTEQ map material for 44 countries of Europe
NEW: Enhance your system with in-app packages
+ Urban Guidance – navigate in many European urban areas using public transport**
+ Panorama View 3D
+ NAVIGON FreshMaps XL
+ NAVIGON cockpit
+ The Michelin restaurant and hotel guide
+ The Michelin green guide
+ ADAC camping guide (German language only)
+ POI all-in-one (extra POI package)
+ Mobile Alert Live - a new MOBILE danger zone service
+ NAVIGON LPG and Bio-Diesel filling stations
**The service is currently available in more than 55 European metropolitan areas. Urban Guidance is a Live service and therefore requires a data connection.
- Positioning your smartphone correctly in the vehicle is very important to ensure optimal GPS reception and for your own safety! Ensure that this is always positioned outside of the range of the airbags!
- NAVIGON is an on-board solution. This means that all map material, voice announcements and system files are saved on the telephone. Therefore no charges or waiting time for data transfer are incurred.
- The Europe version requires approx. 2GB of free memory. Please ensure you have sufficient available mass-storage space (SD card). The map material must be downloaded after installing the app via wireless Internet on the smartphone. Please ensure a reliable and safe connection is available.
- WQXGA and WQHD (2560x1600/1440 dpi) are not supported
- On first startup a short data connection (ca. 25kB) is required to register your product
Whether in the car, by bike or on foot, NAVIGON hopes you have fun navigating.
kw: navigation navigator directions maps gps sat nav garmin navigon mobilenavigator europe
Some of the main features:
• Works online (fast) or offline (no roaming charges when you are abroad)
• Turn-by-turn voice guidance (recorded and synthesized voices)
• Optional lane guidance, street name display, and estimated time of arrival
• Supports intermediate points on your itinerary
• Automatic re-routing whenever you deviate from the route
• Search for places by address, by type (e.g.: restaurant, hotel, gas station, museum), or by geographical coordinates
• Display your position and orientation on the map
• Optionally align the map according to compass or your direction of motion
• Save your most important places as Favorites
• Display POIs (point of interests) around you
• Can display specialized online tile maps
• Can display satellite view (from Bing)
• Can display different overlays like touring/navigation GPX tracks and additional maps with customizable transparency
• Optionally display place names in English, local, or phonetic spelling
Use OpenStreetMap and Wikipedia Data
• High quality information from the best collaborative projects of the world
• Global maps from OpenStreetMap, available per country or region
• Wikipedia POIs, great for sightseeing (not available in free version)
• Free download, directly from the app (download limit 10 map files in free version)
• Always up-to-date maps (updated at least once a month)
• Compact offline vector maps
• Select between complete map data and just road network (Example: All of Japan is 700 MB, or 200 MB for the road network only)
• Also supports online or cached tile maps
• Optional automated day/night view switching
• Optional speed limit display, with reminder if you exceed it
• Optional speed-dependent map zooming
• Share your location so that your friends can find you
Bicycle and Pedestrian Features
• The maps include foot, hiking, and bike paths, great for outdoor activities
• Special routing and display modes for bike and pedestrian
• Optional public transport stops (bus, tram, train) including line names
• Optional trip recording to local GPX file or online service
• Optional speed and altitude display
• Display of contour lines and hill-shading (via additional plugin)
Directly Contribute to OpenStreetMap
• Report map bugs
• Upload GPX tracks to OSM directly from the app
• Add POIs and directly upload them to OSM (or later if offline)
• Optional trip recording also in background mode (while device is in sleep mode)
OsmAnd is open source and actively being developed. Everyone can contribute to the application by reporting bugs, improving translations, or coding new features. The project is in a lively state of continuous improvement by all these forms of developer and user interaction. The project progress also relies on financial contributions to fund the development, coding, and testing of new functionalities. By buying OsmAnd+ you help the application to be even more awesome! It is also possible to fund specific new features, or to make a general donation on osmand.net.
Very approximate map coverage and quality:
• Western Europe: ****
• Eastern Europe: ***
• Russia: ***
• North America: ***
• South America: **
• Asia: **
• Japan & Korea: ***
• Middle East: **
• Africa: **
• Antarctica: *
Most countries around the globe available as map downloads!
From Afghanistan to Zimbabwe, here are just few more examples: Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, France, Germany, Israel, Italy, Mexico, Spain, UK, USA.
NEW: Inovative Head-up Display (HUD) projects navigation on your windshield
Sygic is a premium turn-by-turn GPS navigation that you can try for free. High quality maps from TomTom and other providers are stored on your Android phone, tablet or SD card and you can navigate without internet connection. Lifetime license includes free map updates multiple times per year. For a safe & comfortable drive at night Sygic offers Head up Display (HUD) navigation.
•High quality TomTom maps stored on the device
•Works with GPS only, internet is not needed
•Turn-by-Turn voice guided navigation
•Head-up Display (HUD) available as in app purchase
•Spoken Street Names to focus on the road
•Three Alternative Routes to choose from
•Waypoints for places you want to visit
•Dynamic Lane Guidance for safe lane changes
•Junction View to highlights highway exists
•Speed Limit Display to protect your wallet
•Speed Camera Warnings about fixed speedcams & police trap warnings from other drivers
•Free updates of maps & POIs
•3D Cities & Landscape for easy orientation
•Free updates of Fixed speedcam database
•Traffic to avoid getting stuck in jams
•Navigate with voice of Homer Simpson & other celebrity voices
•Head Up Display (HUD) projects GPS navigation onto your windshield without additional accessories
•Premium online speed cameras with 300 000 mobile speedcam locations each month
SAFETY AND USER COMFORT
•Sharp Curve Warnings for added safety
•Notification of Upcoming Speed Limit Change
•Avoid Toll Roads on part or on entire route
•Avoid Roadblocks, Motorways …
•Pedestrian Navigation to walk and explore
•Compass & Stopwatch for outdoor activities
SYGIC PLACES – FREE EXTENSIONS
•Exclusive POIs as free download in My Sygic
•TripAdvisor, Booking.com] & many more
•Groupon deals in U.S. – find, buy & navigate
•Park.me with 25,000 U.S. parking locations
•Geo tagged photo
APP THAT IS PERSONAL
•Import of interesting locations - POIs
•Customizable navigation screen
•SOS/Help to find assistance nearby
COMPATIBLE TO THE MAX
•Car Audio Integration – Bluetooth or cable
•Graphics optimized for tablet & HD displays
Algeria, Andorra, Angola, Argentina, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Belgium, Benin, Botswana, Brazil, Brunei, Bulgaria, Burkina Faso, Cameroon, Canada, Canary Islands, Colombia, Croatia, Czech Republic, Cyprus, Democratic Republic of Congo, Denmark, Egypt, Estonia, Finland, France, Gabon, Germany, Ghana, Gibraltar, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, Chile, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kuwait, Latvia, Lesotho, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macau, Malawi, Malaysia, Mali, Malta, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mayotte, Mexico, Monaco, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Netherlands, New Zealand, Niger, Nigeria, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Republic of Congo, Reunion, Romania, Russia, San Marino, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Serbia, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, Spain, Swaziland, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Tanzania, Thailand, Togo, Tunisia, Turkey, Uganda, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, Uruguay, USA, Vatican, Venezuela, Vietnam, Zambia, Zimbabwe
Sygic | Bringing life to maps.
Use it as your GPS navigator!
It's free and you don't need an internet connection to see the map!
Search addresses or points of interest.
Get routing to destination.
It includes a detailed list of points of interest for tourists, accommodation, parking, restaurants, bars, clubs, cinemas, theatres, auto services, shops, parks, schools, hospitals, sport areas.
The application has detailed maps of major cities in United Kingdom: London, Birmingham, Leeds, Glasgow, Sheffield, Bradford, Liverpool, Edinburgh, Manchester, Bristol, Kirklees, Fife, Wirral, North Lanarkshire, Wakefield, Cardiff, Dudley, Wigan, East Riding, South Lanarkshire, Coventry, Belfast and others.
Two full-fledged apps in one:
Navigation with voice prompts (turn-by-turn)
Worldwide Travel Map (OSM).
skobbler NGx cutting-edge map technology.
Your choice for maps and navigation: online or offline.
Entire countries also utilizable without internet access.
One country included in package for offline use.
Various search functions.
All (!) functions also accessible offline.
This is what you get with GPS Navigation & Maps.
So - now for the gloss :-)
FULL-FLEDGED NAVIGATION FOR VEHICLES AND PEDESTRIANS, ONLINE OR OFFLINE
* Gives you full-fledged turn-by-turn navigation. Functionality such as speed warnings, street sign displays, 3D-view (isometric) and much more is of course included. Entirely online or offline (see below).
ONE WORLDWIDE MAP RATHER THAN A WHOLE LOAD OF SMALL MAPS, ONLINE OR OFFLINE
* With GPS Navigation & Maps you need worry no more about orientation. No need for paper maps. No matter where you are or where the journey takes you, OpenStreetMap is available to you everywhere.
And you can choose where you want to use it online and where offline. Online, the entire map is continuously available. One entire country is included in the package for offline use. You can enhance this within the app with almost 1000 additions (cities, countries, continents). Download each area (ideally in a WLAN) so you always have it with you, even without internet connection, so you can use it to its full extent. Also included are all cities and their street maps. The map is always seamless. You never need to switch between several maps.
SKOBBLER NGX TECHNOLOGY: TOP GRAPHICS, ROUTE CALCULATIONS, VARIOUS PRESENTATION TYPES AND NO OFFLINE HALF-MEASURES
* GPS Navigation & Maps includes skobbler's innovative NGx map technology. So you get maps that look great and move, zoom and turn with unrivalled fluidity. Simply touch the map for slightly longer to interact with individual points on the map. You will never get a blurred image or useless empty 'map-loading' tiles.
Instead, you get different map styles (e.g. night, outdoor) and a route planner for vehicles and pedestrians. Something else you won't find anywhere else: all functions can be used both online and offline (in installed map areas).
* Full-fledged navigation with voice prompts (turn-by-turn)
* Completely interactive OpenStreetMap
* One single map with global coverage
* Full functionality with and (after installation) without Internet connection (online and offline)
* Installability of entire countries inc. their city maps (WLAN recommended)
* Ongoing free map updates
* High-performance map technology (NGx)
* Route planner (vehicle, pedestrian)
* Various map styles (e.g. night, outdoor)
* Various search functions
* IdeaLog for feedback to developers
* Convenient favorites lists
* Optional synchronization of favorites using the web portal maps.skobbler.com
So GPS Navigation & Maps is the perfect companion when you are on the move. Wherever you are. Maps as you need and want them. To do this the app uses the maps of the superb OpenStreetMap (http://openstreetmap.org).
Experience for yourself what more than one million mapping enthusiasts worldwide have made possible with OpenStreetMap and have the skobbler maps quality (http://maps.skobbler.com) at your fingertips at any time.
More from developer
Gives access to maps scales 1:125000(roadmap),1:50000(Landranger), 1:25000(Explorer) and 1:10000 (Streetmap)
Features smooth scrolling, compass, Augmented reality,paths and waypoints.
Suitable for rambling, cycling or street level.
Search by postcode, placename, gridref or latitude/longitude
No ads or quotas in the Premium version