"Done!" will alway try follow the concept of easy-to-use and straight-forward design-principles.
All of these are that why the smart tool come here. It looks like a secretary that helps you to manage all of your trivial things, your work, and others. Now, you will never be troubled by all of them. You will enjoy your everyday, because of it is no necessary to remember these things, you could clean up from your mind.
At last, these are our principles: Simple, Practical, Updated, Free.
All Functions And Features:
1) Simple operation: you will finish everything just need fewer actions.
2) Intuitionistic interface: what you got what you see.
3) Perfect performance:
4) Welcome your response: we will make next generation by your suggestion.
5) Free forever.
6) Update frequently
1) Represent tasks list by calendar;
2) Represent tasks list by tree structure;
3) Represent the every kind of task with special icon and text style
4) Support the task of specified deadline
5) Support the repeat task by day
6) Support the repeat task by week
7) Support the repeat task by month
8) Support the repeat task by year
9) Support the date range for repeat task
10) Supporting make finished tag for one task.
11) You could reset the finished task
12) Customize Notification that when the deadline comes.
13) Beautiful and Practical home screen Application Widget.
14) Backup and restore supporting.
Set just one thing to do and it will be set in your status bar until it is done; this will help you to focus on one thing at a time or to remind you that important thing !
Bored with tons of things to do in your todo-list items ?
Many of us have tons of todo-list items ... Why not focusing on just one thing to do ?
This application does what it says: help you get one thing done.
→ "One Thing" brings directly in your notification bar your One Item to be done so that you are sure that THIS One thing will be on top of your list and available at your fingertips !
Tap on the notification item to open the application and make the task done or define your next task !
√ This is extremely simple but just efficient: one thing
√ Choose your color to set priority or customization (notification text color is automatically updated in black or white)
√ Inspirational quotes
√ Share with friends
-long click to erase text field
-single click on text with a strike to erase text
-if you update the app, be sure to launch it once to make the notification appear again
-INTERNET / ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE : ads supported
-BOOT_COMPLETED : when your phone reboots, the Todo-list item is set again so that it remains in your status bar
Based off the book, “Getting Things Done” by David Allen, Get It Done lets you focus on what is important for today and keeps everything else out of your way.
- Add notes, tags (or categories), and due dates to each task
- Rearrange lists with ease
- Filter lists with tags or categories
- Assign more than one tag to a task
- Organize advanced lists with projects
- Sync wirelessly with online app (sold separately) at GetItDoneApp.com
This app is a mobile version of GetItDoneApp.com. You can sync wirelessly with the online app (sold separately) or you can use just the mobile app alone.
Check out what people are saying about Get It Done:
“New and Noteworthy” - Apple
"Great interface by the way. I have looked at a lot of online gtd systems and Get It Done looks very impressive so far."
"I've been digging around the web looking at evert GTD app out there. I'm a web dev so I'm looking for a webby interface. I love this."
"Are you kidding me?? This is sooo cooool!!!!!! You have made me a customer!!"
"I love it, it's the best online task manager yet"
Visit our website at GetItDoneApp.com for more information on how Get It Done can help you organize your life once and for all!
* Quickly Add tasks (also using voice!)
* Organize Tasks into Projects
* Get Tasks done in Projects, Contexts and Calendar views
* Share Projects with your friends, colleagues, team-mates
* Comment on Tasks - communicate better
* Synchronize seamlessly across devices and web app
* Work offline (without internet connection)
Native Android application of popular Nozbe.com to-do list and project management application inspired by GTD (Getting Things Done) methodology.
New app - completely rewritten from ground up! This replaces our old Android app.
Syncs seamlessly and automatically with Nozbe.com web app and our other native apps for other platforms (Windows, Mac, iPhone and iPad).
Up to 5 projects free (includes project sharing), a premium subscription for more projects and more team-mates available.
Available in English, Japanese, Spanish, German and Polish.
Please don’t rate our app if it doesn’t work on your smartphone! We’re doing our best to support all the Android devices we can so please first contact us at email@example.com with your phone name and Android version. Chances are we’ll fix it right away and submit a new version. We are dedicated to making the app work on your phone! Thanks!
It provides two side by side pages:
Today for today's tasks.
I'll Get To It for future tasks.
As you complete tasks you may mark them as Done. You can then either manually delete them or wait and they will automatically be deleted at midnight. You may also choose to lock a task, keeping it on your list until you unlock it, or simply set a task aside for tomorrow. Every morning you will find all uncompleted tasks in the TODAY page. You can setup a notification to remind you of unfinished tasks in the Settings. There is also the option to color code each task, making it even easier to stay organized and on track!
Several widget sizes/options are available so you can know at a glance what you have left to do!
The Pro version of I'll Get To It does not have advertisements. This version also receives updates before the Free version and comes with additional fonts and more extras to come!
Get the Pro version here.
VIBRATE - For the daily notification (if enabled).
CHECK_LICENSE - To verify purchase from Google Play.
INTERNET - for advertisements, not used directly by app at all.
NETWORK_STATE - for advertisements to check connection.
todo, to-do, to do, list, gtd, procrastination, organize, organization, minimal, minimalistic
More from developer
GTD promises to make you more productive by focusing your attention on a single task at a time.
Start getting things done with Get This Done!
This is the ad-supported free version. Look for the full version in the marketplace!