LetMeTalk enables you to line up images in a meaningful way to read this row of images as a sentence. To line up images is known as AAC (Augmentative and Alternative Communication).
The image database of LetMeTalk contains more than 9,000 easy to understand images from ARASAAC (http://arasaac.org). Additionally, you can add existing images from the device or take new photos with the build in camera.
To use LetMeTalk, no internet connection or mobile contract is necessary. Therefore you can use LetMeTalk in almost any situation, like hospitals, nursing home or schools.
At the first start of LetMeTalk, the app will download a data package with all images (about 70MB).
You can find LetMeTalk tutorials at http://letmetalk.info/support
• autism symptoms and Asperger syndrome, autistic spectrum disorder (ASD)
• speech apraxia
• articulation/phonological disorder
• Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
• Motor Neuron Disease (MND)
• cerebral palsy
• down syndrome
• more than 9,000 images from ARASAAC included
• voice support for images and sentences
• unlimited creation of new categories and adding new images
• pre configured for kids with autism spectrum disorder (ASD)
• load / save your current profile (vocabulary)
• keep several profiles on your devices and switch fast between them
• share your profile easily with other devices
• load new profiles from our forum directly within LetMeTalk
• switch fast between 2 languages and use LetMeTalk as translator
• supported languages: English, Spanish, French, Italian and German, Chinese, Portuguese, Brazilian Portuguese, Arabic, Russian, Polish, Bulgarian, Romanian, Galician, Catalan, Basque
• voice, if used language is supported by installed text to speech engine
----- FEATURES ------
- There are over 170 icons consisting of pictures with it’s corresponding word. The icons are included with clear, easy-to-listen audios.
- Easy to find and to navigate. You can decide to put the icons in alphabetical order, or to have them categorized in their rightful genres(ie. greetings, actions/feelings, etc).
- Customize! You can create your own icons with your own pictures and voice.
----- WITH VOICE4U YOU CAN -----
- Create a visual schedule
- Be able to tell stories, explain an event or occasion
- Make and share delicious recipes
Voice4U is noted for being used by special ed teachers and speech therapists, within the States and around the world. It’s simplicity and convenience makes it appealing to anyone.
If you have any questions or would like more to have more info, please visit our:
Official Website: http://voice4uaac.com/
Official Blog: http://voice4uaac.com/blog/
Introduction Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=onaF0DONlGY
Facebook Page: http://facebook.com/voice4uaac
*** Voice4u has won the grand prize for the Android Application Award (A3)! ***
- Includes audio (voice) feedback
- Alphabet sounds exercise
- Match letter in row exercise
- Match word in row exercise
- Vowels exercise
- Word/Numbers recognition exercise
- Plural of nouns exercise
- “Spell it” exercise complete with audio keyboard
NOTICE: The content within this app has been derived from the OCT 2011 PDG. Please look for our new App, PDG Ultimate 2013 USAF to get the most up-to-date content!
- Over 2,600 questions and answers
- Custom Chapter gives you 50 blank cards to make your own questions and answers
- Save your Favorite flashcards so you can find them quickly in the future
- Study without an active internet connection (Connection required for initial purchase verification)
- Appealing graphics and familiar touch controls like swipe gestures
- Study questions from all chapters, or pick & choose to focus your efforts
Are you an Airman in the United States Air Force? One test stands between you and a promotion. Whether that test is the Promotion Fitness Examination (PFE) or the United States Air Force Supervisory Examination (USAFSE), this App is the tool you need to prepare yourself.
The PFE and USAFSE contain questions generated from the Professional Development Guide, Air Force Pamphlet 36-2241. The current version of the PDG (OCT 2011) is 483 pages long. Do you have time to study nearly 500 pages? If you do, go for it! You can download the PDG online and print a copy, highlighter in hand. You will undoubtedly learn a lot from that experience. Unfortunately, most of us do not have that kind of free time. That is where PDG Flashcards comes into play.
PDG Flashcards is your take-anywhere study partner for Air Force promotions. First, select the rank you are testing for. From there, it is as simple as hitting “Start.” You will be swiping through flashcards in no time. Swipe to a question you want to study. Flip the card over to reveal the answer. You can flag any card as a “Favorite Card” and come back to it any time.
Worried about compromising your test? Not a chance. You are forbidden to use test prep tools that use questions taken from previous tests and we would not put you in that position. PDG Flashcards is a study aid built from material taken out of the Air Force’s own published study material. No actual examination was used to generate these flashcards. To drive this point home, every card includes a specific paragraph reference that shows you right where the information exists in the PDG.
Next time you find yourself bored during a long commercial break or sitting in the waiting room at the dentist, pull out your Android phone and start making your way towards more stripes, increased pay, and professional fulfillment.
PDG USAF AF Air Force Flash NCO PFE USAFSE Supervisor Promotion Study Guide Test Flashcard Exam
This project is a joint collaboration between True Corporation and Autistic Foundation Thailand. We work closely with autistic teachers, specialists as well as parents and children to craft out a customized learning solution for Autistic Children. By using our applications closely with parents and teachers, it is expected that autistic children will develop essential skills that are important to live a normal life. “Communications” is part of True Autistic, Thai Autistic, application series which also include “Daily Tasks” and “Trace & Share”. Each application focuses on improving different aspect of autistic children skill.
Con Registro PEC avrai a disposizione tutti gli indirizzi PEC sempre con te con una comoda funzione di ricerca testuale, per regione, provincia e comune.
Per il funzionamento NON è necessario una connessione ad Internet perchè il database degli indirizzi è all'interno dell'applicazione. Un database con oltre 50000 indirizzi PEC!
★★★★★ PaperChibi is an amazing new application for personalized avatar paper crafts. Check out our video to see how it works: http://paperchibi.com/video Make cute chibi avatars; change their clothes, hairstyle, eyes, and lots more. Then print and make real 3D papercraft avatars. Create chibi friends and family. Make a t-rex or a car for your chibi to ride in.
To assemble: use an adhesive dot roller, scrapbooking glue dots, a glue stick, or small strips of double sided tape.
Works best with photo paper or card stock. Set your printer to use 8.5"x11" or A4 paper. Email a PDF to yourself to print from your desktop computer or laptop. You can try installing and printing on your device with a printer app from Google Play, but often the least frustrating way to print is to email or copy the file to a desktop or laptop and print from there.
Chibi avatars are completely customizable! There are several print options that vary in poses and difficulty. The simplest chibi is very kid friendly. Incredibly fun for school art classes. Teachers, consider adding them to storytelling projects!
Take a photo of the chibi avatars you've made and share them on Instagram or Twitter with hash tag #paperchibi.
In this App you can see this topic.
1. Flash Card Game Ideas
2. Games to Play With Math Flashcards
3. How to Make Math Flash Cards for Your Child
4. How to Make Math Flash Cards
5. How to Make Printable Flash Cards
6. How to Use Flash Cards in Mathematics
7. How to Write a Math Flash Card Program
8. Math & Flashcard Strategies
9. Math Flash Card Activities
10. Math Flash Card Ideas
And you can see the Video and Game
keyword : Math flash cards
More from developer
The timer can be set to durations of 1 minute to 12 hours. It can also operate in clockwise or anti-clockwide modes. The sound & textual prompts can be enabled/disabled and the textual prompts edited.
I use this application with my son and it has helped us immensely.
Feedback is most welcome and appreciated. I hope to be working on other apps for people affected by Autism for future projects.