Arsen is smart and free file manager for Android with perfect set of features.
It provides quick and convenient access to your pictures, music, videos, documents and other files.
When working with Arsen you'll find that all operations on files become easy and more intuitive.
Arsen is powerful in its simplicity and convenience of use.
• User friendly file management. Manage your files and folders in a very simple and natural way, like you do on your desktop or laptop!
• Browsing file system on Grid View or List View
• Keep important things close - add them to Favorites! Bookmarks are available in app drawer.
• Shortcuts to most important directories: Camera, Documents, Downloads, Movies, Music and Pictures
• Interactive navigation path (breadcrumbs)
• Built-in text viewer and editor
• Properties view with additional information: permissions, size and last modified date
• Actions on group of files and folders (multiple select, long-click selection support)
• Copy and Move (equivalent to Cut, Copy and Paste)
• Delete and Rename files, directories and favorites
• Creating new folders
• Creating and editing text files
• Searching files and directories
• Zipping and Unzipping files. Built-in zip support allows you to compress and decompress files and archives.
• Sorting by name, date and size - ascending and descending with folders first or not.
• Share and Send - integration with sharing on Android. You can share files with other apps: adding attachments to e-mails, uploading images to social networks, etc.
• Adding shortcuts to home screen for quick access
• Setting picture as system wallpaper (home screen wallpaper)
• Can show thumbnails for images and videos
• Can show hidden files and directories
• Cancellable progress dialogs for long lasting operations
• Root explorer - provides access to the entire file system and all directories on rooted devices
• Useful configuration options
• Support for tablets and different screen sizes
• Arsen is free to download and use
• Splend Apps support and more!
• Visit SplendApps.com: http://splendapps.com/
• Contact Us: http://splendapps.com/contact-us
• Twitter: http://twitter.com/SplendApps
• Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/SplendApps
• Google+: https://google.com/+Splendapps
1. File Browser
Manage file and folder
Create folder, copy, cut, paste, delete
Zip compress, extract, view, image thumbnail.
2. Process Manager
Manage running process
Kill running process
3. Application Mananger
Back up, Uninstall, Launch
4. Backup Manager
Install or Delete Backup App.
* Thanks to the translators
Japanese : Justis Taejun Cho, resupe
Spanish : STG(Raul Dela, Ivan Bermejo)
Copyright 2013 NeptuneGMC.Inc.All Rights Reserved
BROWSER COMPRESSION PROCESS BACKUP TASK
This is the initial and very basic version of the app. Soon we'll add more features and resolve the bugs. If you find any problems in the app, please, tell us, instead of leaving a negative feedback :)
• Directory browsing
• File opening
• File/Dir rename
• File/Dir delete
• Recursive Dir delete
• File/Dir create
• Toggle full-screen
• Refresh button
• Directory and file icons
Options and features to be implemented in the next releases:
• Different icons (not using the default android ones)
• Icons for the file types (files, directories, etc)
• Larger back link (..)
• File properties
• File/directory cut/paste/move
• Share option
• Selecting multiple files and directories for manipulation
• Items count at the top of the program (how many files or directories are in the current directory)
If you have any ideas or recommendations, we'll be glad if you share them with us!
Soon we'll update the app description with more specifications and better photos.
Even more options and features available for root users.
**** NOTES ****
Logcat tool now requires root in order to run, READ_LOG permission has been removed.
CAMERA permission was added to make flashlight tool suitable for more devices.
This app involves a lot of work and updates are given frequently, please avoid bad rating/comment because of the permissions, if you feel not comfortable with them contact us for any question.
**** BASIC HINTS ****
Open the main menu by swiping from the left edge to the right.
Open the info/guide panel by swiping from the right edge to the left.
File Manager - for any of the item in the list tap the icon to select, tap the file name to open, tap the three dots on the right to open the context menu.
**** SOME OF THE THINGS YOU CAN DO ****
* Operate on (up to) four different tabs
* File operations between tabs (no need to navigate back!)
* Access/modify RO folders, system, data, etc.
* Copy, cut, paste, delete, rename files or folders
* Add new folders
* Add new text files
* Integrated mini text editor
* Search files or folders
* Get file or folder details
* Set file or folder permissions
* Zip/unzip files or whole folders
* Browse zip file's contents
* Unzip selected contents from a zip file
* Send files via bluetooth
* Share supported files
* Storage info with pie charts
* Set starting folders (shortcuts)
* FTP: download/upload files or whole folders
* FTP: browse FTP contents, add new folders
* Plenty of info about system, memory, graphic, hw, battery
* Change LCD density
* Change the heap size
* Change "max events per second" value
* Change the WiFi scan interval
* more properties from build.prop file
* Change "min free kbytes" value
* Change "vfs cache pressure" value
* Change swappiness value
* Change dirty ratio and dirty background ratio
* more kernel's VM and sysctl parameters
* Configure Android's internal task killer
* Access special settings and info
* View filesystem
* View dmesg (Kernel Debug Messages)
* View live logcat
* Record, filter, stop, resume logcat
* Detect CarrierIQ
* Kill selected applications
* Filter system processes (security options)
* Info about running services
* Detailed info about each installed application
* Uninstall apps
* Freeze system apps
* Uninstall system apps
* Backup and restore apps
* Clear app cache/data
* Startup apps (grant/deny auto-start)
* Manage app components! (Pro only)
* View content of manifest file (Pro only)
ATOOLS TERMINAL (Pro only)
* Pseudo terminal emulator
* Execute linux commands
* Quick buttons for mount and set permissions
* Scan and analyze all the sensors installed
* Compass tool
* Compass calibration tool
* Magnetic field detector
GPS STATUS AND FIX
* Get all the info passed by GPS device
* Fast fix tool to get signal fixed in less time
* Scan satellites and get dedicated info
* Get your current location's address
* CPU Time in State monitor
* Real-time CPU meter
* Set CPU scaling frequencies and governor
* Quick launch from notification bar
* Use the camera flashlight as a torch
Enjoy Advanced Tools!
Can easily browser your file in your phone or tablet.
Clean & beautiful File Manager in Google Play.
★ Browser via folder structure
★ Audio, Video, Image, APK type file's thumbnail
★ Shortcut (root folder, SD Card, DCIM, Pictures, Music, Movies, Download)
★ Create new folder function
★ Cut/Copy/Paste/Delete with multiple select function
★ Show hidden files
★ Share your files to your friends
You can quick and easy to access all your photo and video. Photo Gallery-photo viewer supports all the popular image formats: GIF , BMP , JPEG , JPEG 2000 , GIF , PNG , PCX , TIFF , WMF , ICO and TGA . Beautiful interface and the skin automatically change , easy to use. The unique image browsing mode, Pictures, thumbnail display and switching is more convenient. With smooth browsing speed and comfortable operation.
- Support for popular image formats
- Can browse phone all the picture , even the hidden picture can be browsed
- Share with ease to all of your favorite social networks: WhatsApp, Facebook, G+, Line, Kakao, WeChat, and more.
- Browse all pictures , pictures will be set as wallpaper , may to the images cut , rotate , amplification , narrow
- List 1000+ pictures in few seconds, quick find new pictures without background service
- More file management features: sort, rename, create new folder, move and copy pictures
- Excellent operating experience，easily sliding translation and switching
File Manager enables you to browse both internal built in storage and external removable storage media.
File Manager also enable you to manage you installed applications and take a local backup from then on your storage; if you have installed application and you want to take a copy from this application apk file, File Manager enable you o make this.
* Create new folder.
* Delete file or folder, single or multiple delete.
* File or folder rename.
* File or folder move or copy.
* Search you file system for a given file name.
* Backup installed apps.
* Bookmark your favorite files.
* Sort by name, size or last modified.
* Compress and decompress (extract) support (ZIP).
* Thumbnail for photo and pictures files.
* Support many languages: English, Arabic, Spanish, etc.
* List and grid view for file explorer
* Create shortcuts for your files or folders on your home screen.
* Display details for file or folder.
More Features coming soon.
ROOT privileges are required, as usual.
Only ARM is supported at the moment, but we'd like to support x86 and MIPS in the future if possible.
Usage details may be found on the xda-developers forum -- http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=26261600&postcount=119
Before deleting the BotBrew bootstrap directory, open the control/preferences window and hit *exit* to make sure everything has been unmounted properly.
Issues: https://github.com/jyio/botbrew-gui/issues <- please report bugs here! or email firstname.lastname@example.org