Original Alarm Clock idea based on repeating notifications. You can setup a pattern for reminders depending on how urgent and important event is.
Now you do not need to snooze alarm clock and can easily finish current tasks and only then disable future notifications.
Maximum flexibility guaranteed: you can not only setup alarms on days of month, week or repeat on fixed intervals but also adjust remind patterns with every volume/interval option you can imagine.
The interface of our Alarm clock is designed to be simple, intuitive and efficient. By removing what is not essential, we make access to everything you need even easier.
Q: How can I install an MP3 sound?
A: Use external MP3 Cutter application.
Q:where can I get more ringtones:
A: Install some ringtone application, for example Zedge.
Guaranteed no ads!
Enjoy pure alarm experience!
*** Important notice ***
Do not use any kind of Task Killers or task managers! These applications can remove the RTC-Wakeup timers set by the application. Task Killers make absolutely no benefit for the system as Android itself manages memory very effectively.
You can purchase premium version to support developers and open access to premium features.
*** Premium features ***
• Thanks to our public beta test and Free version, all features are first tested thourough for several weeks. When we sure that everything is absolutely stable, new features make it into the premium version. This means that premium version is always rock solid.
• Since we don't have any bugs in Premium version, there is no need for internet access, which is present in the free version to report issues.
*** Free features ***
• Low volume gentle alarm which starts some time before the main alarm. When you are in good sleep phase to wake up, you will hear the low volume alarm and wake up most refreshed. 30 minutes is most of the time enough to catch the fast sleep phase. This is one of the functions which qualify for a smart alarm clock.
• Cool time picker like in Jelly Bean. No more spinning, only phone-style keyboard!
• Multiple alarms
• Recurring alarms (weekdays, weekends, etc)
• Standard Android ringtones or ringtones provided by an external apps
• Volume fade in and vibration starting only after completed fade in
• Configurable snooze duration and alarm volume
• Snooze for some time with one click or to a snooze to selected time with out time picker
• Longclick to dismiss - prevents accidental alarm dismiss
• Longclick on snooze button for adjustable snooze time with a convenient time picker
The application code is branched from AOSP and is open source. Additional feature requests are appreciated! You can submit bugreports and feature requests by sending an email to developers!
Comments on permissions:
FULL NETWORK ACCESS
Required for silent http://acra.ch/ bugreports. None of your private data is disclosed.
READ PHONE STATUS AND IDENTITY - required to prevent alarm from ringing during the phone call
PREVENT TABLET FROM SLEEPING PREVENT PHONE FROM SLEEPING - required to keep device awake while playing alarm. The application will not keep the deveice awake longer than required.
MODIFY SYSTEM SETTINGS - if only required to change alarm stream volume
DISABLE YOUR SCREEN LOCK - to dismiss screen lock and show alarm screen. If you are using password or pattern to unlock the screen, then after dismissing the alarm alert the screen will be still locked.
RUN AT STARTUP - to schedule alarms when device is started up
• An alarm clock with unlimited fully customizable alarm profiles
Recurring alarms - on top of the basic settings you can use advanced recurrence – such as daily or weekly repeats, intervals, expiration etc
One-time alarms - set any date in the future
Countdown alarms - perfect for afternoon naps
• Off Days
Automatically downloads public holidays for your country (or add your own off days) and you can set your alarm profile to not go off on these days so you won't get disturbed.
• No more oversleep with this alarm clock app
Easily configure dismiss challenges so you won't accidentally turn off the active alarm. You may also use post alarm confirmation that will ask you whether are awake or not.
• Waking up during light sleep
Configure a gentle pre alarm that will go off before the main one. Lower the volume and disable vibrating for this pre alarm so it'll only wake you up if you are in light sleep.
Make your profiles location-aware so it'll only go off if you are in a certain area. Heading out for a business trip or just stay somewhere else for the night? Your morning routine will probably change so AMdroid will temporarily disable your regular alarm profile automatically.
Ever wondered how much time you spend with snoozing? AMdroid will show statistics that you can analyze and use to fine-tune your settings.
• Night mode
Specify your optimal sleep amount and AMdroid will notify you when you should get to bed to achieve it. It's also possible to start a dimmed dash clock to use your device as a digital alarm clock.
For a complete list of features please download AMdroid Smart Alarm Clock.
If you encounter a bug or have an idea or feature request please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or post to https://www.google.com/+Amdroidappcom
Follow us on:
If your device supports some kind of battery saving function (like STAMINA on some Sony devices) please add AMdroid Smart Alarm Clock to the whitelist as it may cause problems with alarm clock apps.
The app is free and Ad supported (after the alarm), purchase Premium Upgrade to remove Ads.
schedule and program the alarm clock per shift once and it will do the rest. The app has many
additional features that can be programmed depending on your needs and what you need to see
at a glance.
● Create a single or multi shift and color coded days are displayed for any shift and any period
● View your schedule or switch between schedules. This allows you to compare free days of colleagues etc. If you move to a different shift, easily set it as your new schedule
● Customize what is displayed on your roster / calendar and set the individual shift colors, font colors and font size
● Edit individual days due to leave, sick days, and shorter or longer hours etc. for hours worked calculations.
● View statistic of hours worked per shift and per month
● Export your shift schedule to Google Calendar
● Share your shift schedule with others by exporting them to .pdf or Excel. Exporting to .pdf also allow you to create a beautiful wall calendar with a picture
● Use one of the many widgets to view your schedule including additional information instantly
● Snooze or cancel the alarm in different ways including shake and flip
The app is free and fully functional during the trial period. After the trial period, some features will be disabled and you will need to purchase the donation key to use them.
Benefits of purchasing the donation key:
● No ads
● No annoying dialogs
● Full support for nonperiodic and individual schedules
● Customizable actions for long tap
● Additional icons for quick switching between edit and view modes
● Export to other formats .xml, csv (Excel), Google Calendar
● Automatically receive all future enhancements
Link to purchase the donation:
-Number of alarms limited only by the amount of memory on your device.
-Alarm can be set to repeat daily, on weekdays only, on particular weekday(s), on particular date with option to repeat yearly.
-Option to repeat alarm on hourly/minute basis after the alarm first came due. For example, use this as a snooze feature.
-Much more than just an alarm, this is your personal assistant: use it for birthday reminder, doctor's appointments, meetings, etc.
-Notification when the alarm comes due, in addition to voice alert message. The notification can be disabled.
-Record your action taken after your alarm came due. Records are kept for the past 7 days, and can be recalled anytime.
-Check your Today's Agenda at anytime of the day for what's still remain to be done for today.
-Announcement of the time/date of next alarm when the current alarm comes due. This announcement can be turned off if desired.
We have tried to get more information from the user (Lenise) who claimed that this app contains a virus, but she's not responding. We don't know what her motive is for this claim, but it is extremely frustrating to us. A lot of time and efforts have been put into this app so that we think it may be useful for users of Android phones. For users who may be put off by her claim, we have now published the app in Amazon's appstore. Like Apple's iPhone appstore, Amazon test all the apps they publish in its appstore to verify the functionality. More important, it made sure the apps don't contain virus, before putting them in their appstore.
2/27/2012 - release 1.0.0226: Added an enhancement.
Please visit our website www.eanovate.com for more details about this app.
• No Ads
• Unlimited number of alarms
• Quick voice message recording and preview
• Repeating alarms
• Multiple alarm modes (interleave message with alarm sound, play-to-dismiss, touch-and-hold to play-and-dismiss)
• Configurable snooze and auto-silence duration
Recording Alarm Clock lets you talk to your future self in your own voice!
Are you worried about forgetting an important task? - Simply schedule a one-time, non-repeating alarm with a voice remainder. No need to type anything.
Struggling with remembering to do things in the morning? - Add a reminder to you daily morning alarm.
Can't fall asleep because your mind is racing with thoughts about tomorrow? - Recording alarm clock can help here too. Record a message and set an alarm with a "hold to play" option to ensure you will listen to your message before the alarm can be dismissed.
Interleave message with alarm - The recorded message will play interchangeably with the alarm ringtone until the alarm is dismissed.
Listen to dismiss - The message will be played in full after the dismiss alarm button is pressed. Press dismiss again after playback to close the notification or the snooze button to snooze the alarm.
Hold to play - Touch and hold the screen to play the message. Use this option to ensure you have listened to your reminder in full. When you take your finger off the play region the message will be paused. If the message is not played the alarm will revert to ringing after a short period of time.
Frequently Asked Questions
I can't see an alarm clock icon on the right side of the status bar. How do I know that the alarm was set?
Any alarm which is set as active in the Recording Alarm Clock application will be scheduled automatically.
Can I use the alarm together with my phone's default alarm clock application?
Absolutely! Setting multiple alarms for the exact same time could be a little disorientating though.
I can hear the recorded message when the alarm goes off but no alarm sound.
Recording alarm clock uses your default alarm ringtone unless a specific one was selected for an alarm. If you cannot hear the alarm sound, make sure that the default alarm ringtone is not set to silent in the preferences of your android clock application.
I cannot hear the recorded message for my repeating alarm anymore but the alarm sound is still played.
You have probably manually removed the recorded message from your SD card. Re-record the message to fix this issue.
I cannot hear the alarm sound at all!
This is most likely because your system's alarm volume is set to mute. Check your volume levels.
I cannot dismiss the alarm or alarm hasn't gone off.
While considerable effort has been made to test the reliability of this application I cannot offer any guarantees on its correct functioning on every possible android device and system configuration. If something does go wrong you can stop the alarm from the Manage Applications menu by using the "force stop" button. Please use the Email Developer link on Google Play page of this application if you would like to report a bug or request a feature.
The recorded message is barely audible compared to the alarm sound when using the "interleave message with alarm" option.
Recording volumes differ between devices. If your recorded messages are too quiet try talking directly to the microphone as when you are making a phone call.
Great for members of the Army, Air Force, Navy, Marine Corps, and Coast Guard. Set the alarms to sync with the bugle calls at your base. Perfect for Drill Sergeants!
Also great for those preparing for the Service, Basic Training, ROTC, OTS, and Veterans who simply miss it.
Bugle calls include: First Call, Reveille, Assembly, Mess Call, Sick Call, Drill Call, First Sergeant's Call, Officer's Call, Recall, Mail Call, Guard Mounting, Adjutant's Call, Retreat, To The Color, Tattoo, Call To Quarters, Taps, and Last Post.
This is Ad free.
Note: The volume is controlled by the phone's "Alarm Volume" setting.
Used as a calculator the FX-603P simulator will exceed most other calculator available. The FX-603P simulator supports all arithmetic, trigonometric, logarithmic, hyperbolic, statistical functions and all alphanumeric display options of the original calculator.
And last not least the FX-603P simulator is fully programmable. You can write up to 20 programs, using 110 registers.
With the build in FA-6 cassette interface simulation you can save and load programs and data to your thump drive for later use. Or printout results with the FP-10 thermal printer simulation and then copy / paste them to other applications.
Do visit our FX-603P website or blog where you can download the original Manual of the Calculator. Remember that the Market-Comments have no answer function and I can't help you if you post there.
SUPPORTED ANDROID FUNCTIONS:
• Calculation results can be copies to the clipboard.
• Can be installed on the SD-Card.
• Participates in Androids build in backup and restore.
• Tablet compatible.
• Extra Printer for Tablets.
• Specification:Arithmetic operations (addition, subtraction, multiplication and division, raising to power and root – all judging the priority of operations) negative umbers, exponent, 33 parentheses at 11 levels and constant operations.
• Scientific Functions: Trigonometric and inverse trigonometric functions (with angle in degrees, radians or gradients), hyperbolic and inverse hyperbolic functions, logarithmic and exponential functions. inverse. Factorial, square root, square, decimal ⇔ Hour, Minute, Second conversion, coordinate transformation, absolute value, removing integer part, removing faction part, percentage, random numbers, π.
• Statistical functions Standard deviation (2 kinds), mean, sum, square sum, number of data.
• Memory: 5 key independent memory 110 register (non-volatile).
• Range of number: ± 1 × 10⁻⁹⁹ to ± 9.999999999 × 10⁹⁹ and 0, internal operations use 18 digits mantissa.
• Decimal Point Full decimal floating point arithmetic with underflow (possible display of engineering decimals).
• Calculation with fractions: simple and mixed fractions
• Base-N (Binary, Octal, Decimal, Hexadecimal)calculations: inverse, bitwise and, bitwise or, bitwise exclusive or
• Number of Steps: 999 steps (non-volatile)
• Jumps: Unconditional jump (GOTO), up to 10 pairs, condition jump (x=0, x≥0, x=F, x≥F), count jump (ISZ, DSZ), subroutine (GSP) up to 9 subroutines, up to 9 depths.
• Number of programs storable: Up to 20 (P0 to P19)
• Checking and Editing Functions Check, debug, deletion addition, etc.
• Indirect addressing for M-register, destination of jump, calling subroutines.
• Miscellaneous functions: Manual Jump (GOTO), temporary suspension of execution (PAUSE), command code and step number displayed during check, simulated FA-6 adaptor, simulatord FP-40 printer.
Currently VER, PEEK, POKE are not implemented.
• WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Used to save and load program state. Only the directory set in the preferences is accessed.
This app is totally advert free, giving you the best experience possible on any Android device! Along with the simple, easy-to-use design you will have no trouble at all using this app.
• Accurate local time for a large selection of cities around the world.
• Reliable time zone and Daylight Saving Time (DST) related information.
• Arrange Favorites to easily find the local time for your most viewed locations.
• Add to your home screen a widget with the city you prefer, to track it's time.
• Set alarm in your local time for an event in another city.
• Variety of analog clock designs and types of display – analog and digital clock.
• Easy to customize. Add many cities/locations to Favorites, which are saved.
• Choose between 24 Hour Clock or 12 Hour Clock format.
• Choose to show Dates and Time Difference in the Favorite Tab
• Easily supports landscape and portrait orientation.
timeanddate.com is an established company that first came online in 1998. We maintain more than a decade of experience in being an accurate and reliable provider of time and date related information worldwide.
This app is 100% free and open source with no advertisements.
READ_PHONE_STATE – Required to mute the alarm during phone calls
RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED – Required to reschedule alarms after a device reboot
VIBRATE – Required for vibration during alarms
WAKE_LOCK – Required to turn on the display during alarms
READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - Required to find notification audio files on the devices SD card
How it works:
1. Open Google Calendar (http://calendar.google.com) on your PC/Mac
2. Create a new calendar entry called "Alarm", beginning at the time you want the alarm to go off
3. Your phone will recognize the calendar entry and will set your favorite alarm clock app to go off at the specified time
4. The app will add an "[ALARM SET]"-note to the Google Calendar entry to let you know that setting the alarm worked.
* Removing or modifying an alarm calendar entry on Google Calendar will *not* remove/change that alarm on your device. Removing and changing alarms in the stock alarm clock is unfortunately impossible.
* You can only set alarms within the next 24 hours, since the Android Alarm clock doesn't support setting alarms for specific dates
If you've got any feedback or suggestions, please let me know!
And this app also has intelligent algorithms to detect shaking. So, if you try to cheat, the app wouldn't hesitate to punish...you gotta try it to believe it. This is the best alarm clock and it's Free!
#1 Productivity app in the USA in August.
Featured in Time,LifeHacker, Digit, YourStory, NextBigWhat, GHacks and many more !
It has the following features:
★ Evil mode: Disable the snooze button
★ Set the number of steps to dismiss the alarm
★ Voice Assist
★ Change the sensitivity of the step counter
★ Change the snooze duration
★ Add quick alarms
★ Apply label to alarm
★ Change alarm volume and ringtone
★ Set alarms to repeat
Now, no more of missing early lectures/ meetings or missing out on precious study time before exams!
The free version is ad supported.
If you like the app, please rate it. We would love to hear your feedback. Email us at email@example.com and we will get back to you as soon as possible
A single human being may not have enough wisdom and experience to make the best decisions but if you combine the wealth of knowledge that mankind has gained as a species, we can make better decisions which will lead to a better life. Counsel is an attempt to bring back that human touch that is slowly disappearing with the integration of more and more technology in our lives. We urge you to Call Upon the World.
We reward you for helping other people. You can either call them or leave a comment.
So get ready and start playing if you are an ardent fan of the show.
One warning though : This quiz isn't easy :) Start the best quiz on The Big Bang Theory tv show now.
Yes, you read it right, you don’t have to open any app to view the score! This innovative app saves you precious time and effort of unlocking the phone and opening an app again and again to view the score.
Keep track of the scores from the comfort of your lockscreen :)
Designed especially for ICC Cricket World Cup 2015, this app ensures you remain updated with all cricket scores because of its real time feed of scores of multiple matches. You would not need to live stream any matches after having installed this app! There is no battery drain as this app is light as well as fast. Time to give cricket games and wallpaper apps a miss and follow real cricket action happening all around the world. Upcoming matches and schedule coming soon.
An app where you can download
- Previous Year Old Question Papers
- Syllabus And Scheme
- Notes (see the Question Papers folder)
Also receive important updates from Visvesvaraya Technological University and about content updates on the VTU Planet site and app.
An app made by students for the students.!