** Buyers within the European Union: 19% VAT will be added to the sales price **
Languages: Български, Česky, Danske, Deutsch, English, Français, Magyar, Italiano, Nederlands, Norsk, Polski, Português (do Brasil), Русский, 中文(简体)
Full explanation of all permissions given below.
- most feature rich alarm clock on the market
- on newer devices, use can use Google Voice "set alarm at 7am" or "remind me to buy milk at 10am"
- speech input and output
- choose own colors, font size, backgrounds
- night display with customizable font color and size
- dock support
- tries to you wake you up during light sleep (optional, see below)
- mp3, ringtones, playlists, folders, internet radio, can create own playlists by choosing an artist or genre...
- uses own media player for super-gentle fade-in of music
- silent alarm with slowly increasing vibration
- large button mode for users with glasses
- flip to snooze, shake to dismiss
- puzzle or math tests if you are awake
- Tasker and SleepBot support
An alarm clock shouldn't shell-shock you out of your dreams. That's why I created Gentle Alarm which tries to wake you up during light sleep using an optional pre-alarm.
Alarm clocks can't know if you are in light sleep or deep sleep (those movement based alarm clock don't work) but they can play a very quiet pre-alarm which you will only hear if you are in light sleep. If you are in deep sleep, you will simply sleep through the pre-alarm.
The pre-alarm plays 30min before you really want to get up (you can change that). If the pre-alarm wakes you up, you will be more refreshed than if you had slept until the main alarm because at that time you would have fallen back into deep sleep. Give it a try and I am sure you won't want to miss it anymore.
Of course, the app has all the usual features of a great alarm clock:
It can switch to a night display automatically when docking the phone. It can automatically shorten the snooze time with each time you press snooze. It can automatically create playlists of your favorite artist or genre. And it allows you to change colors, fonts, and backgrounds.
* RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED: So it can activate an alarm after you reboot the phone. After reboot, all alarms of all apps are cancelled by default.
* WAKE_LOCK: So the phone can stay on while playing an alarm or while displaying the night display.
* DISABLE_KEYGUARD: When the alarm rings, you don't have to unlock the phone to be able to turn the alarm off.
* VIBRATE: obvious
* WRITE_SETTINGS: It adjusts some system settings such as airplane mode, silent mode, etc.
* WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: It logs some data on your SD card.
* READ_PHONE_STATE: So it can turn off the alarm when the phone rings and prevent an alarm from ringing while you are talking on the phone.
* READ_LOGS: So you can send me debug data (if you choose to)
* INTERNET: So that I can display ads (trial version only). Also, if the app crashes, it offers to send me a debug report directly to my servers. The app will politely ask you if you want to send that data or not. If you do, it needs an internet connection. If not, it doesn't but I still need the permission in the app because you may want to send the debug data.
1. Manual WOL
2. Create rules for waking up devices upon Wi-Fi connection
3. Status for devices using ping
4. Backing up and restoring the devices and rules
1. Defining hours to not wake devices
2. Backing up on Dorpbox/Google
Added high resolution Icons
Bugfix: Repaired delayed loading of Rules
Bugfix for creating new Devices and Rules
Added status indicator if the PCs are on or of
Added Backup and Restore function
Ability to disable the notification from settings.
1.2.1 - Entering IP address will show the entire Keyboard since SGS3 dose not have a dot in the number keyboard
Computer must support WoL and be configured: http://tinyurl.com/3eaac4t
Auto Wake on lan
Wake on Lan
Wake device on Lan
You can use this app as many kinds of tools: alarm, todo list, reminder, shopping list, meeting recorder, timer...
This app is designed for simplicity, just record what you need to do and set the time. Also you can optionally set repeat, date, "direct play" and label for your alarm.
Any questions or bugs, please contact me by email, I can't communicate with you by comments :)
keywords: voice alarm timer todo reminder verbal
More from developer
And this app also has intelligent algorithms to detect shaking. So, if you try to cheat, the app wouldn't hesitate to punish...you gotta try it to believe it.
So, all those sleepy heads out there who find it difficult to get out of bed, this is the perfect alarm for you.
It has the following features:
- Evil mode: Disable the snooze button
- Set the number of steps to dismiss the alarm
- Voice Assist
- Change the sensitivity of the step counter
- Change the snooze duration
- Add quick alarms
- Apply label to alarm
- Change alarm volume and ringtone
- Set alarms to repeat
Now, no more of missing early lectures/ meetings or missing out on precious study time before exams!
The free version is full featured but ad supported.
If you like the app, please rate it. We would love to hear your feedback. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you as soon as possible
An app where you can download
- Previous Year Old Question Papers
- Syllabus And Scheme
- Notes (see the Question Papers folder)
Also receive important updates from Visvesvaraya Technological University and about content updates on the VTU Planet site and app.
An app made by students for the students.!