Never forget to pay your bills again! With life becoming more and more complicated, it's easy to forget to pay a bill. Then watch out for those late fees! BillPass will remind you of any upcoming due dates. BillPass also helps you pay your bills online. It will remind you of the website, your username and password (safely encrypted, of course). So when you receive a reminder alert, you can log in and pay the bill right there, on time.
• Calendar or list view of upcoming bills.
• Reminders display notifications even if BillPass is not running.
• Snooze for the reminder. Choose to be reminded in 1 day, 2 days, whenever you like.
• Online payment information – website, username and password or provided in the reminder.
• The password can be hidden if you prefer.
• The password can be copied, and then pasted in the payment site.
• Tapping the website address opens the browser on that site.
• Handles recurring bills (monthly, weekly, quarterly, yearly).
• Record of bills paid.
BillPass is really simple to use. Just add a reminder, the amount and due date. You can optionally add the online information as well as snail mail info. On the due date, a reminder alert will be shown on your device. BillPass does not need to be running at the time. Tapping on the alert will give you all of the information you need to pay the bill.
This app is brought to you by Mooseworks Software, with over 10 years in mobile software development.
Tags: bills reminder, bill calendar, payment reminder, password reminder