Get the most comfortable and safe hang with your hammock! The Hammock Hang Calculator lets you calculate how high to set your anchors based on the size of your hammock and distance between points. Figure out how long your suspension lines need to be, even if you have a built-in ridgeline!
And with the new clinometer, you can measure your hang angle more precisely. Even more ways to get that perfect hang.
This calculator is useful on the trail, in the backyard, or if you plan on hanging a hammock indoors.
In addition to calculating hanging information, this tool lets you know the physics of a hang: how much tension and force are being applied to the anchor points, suspension lines, and hammock. Experiment with values to "dial in" your perfect hang.
Brought to you in partnership with “The Ultimate Hang - An Illustrated Guide to Hammock Camping.”
Free features :
- gear ratio calculator
- stopwatch with lap history, best lap, lap difference, Excel export and share by email, Facebook, ...
- worldwide tracks data : address, map, website, magnetic time lines, length, width, gear ratios, best lap
- maximum speed
- average speed
- fuel oil mix ratio
- speed in Km/h or Mph, temperature in Celcius or Fahrenheit, wheel size in inch or cm
- multilingual (english/french)
Additionnal paid features :
- Rotax Max Senior jetting : suggested main jet/pin height/spark plug based on the local weather, official chart value
- advanced stopwatch : up to 3 drivers simultaneously, volume buttons trigger, laps history with lap difference, chart, consistency, share excel export by email, Facebook, ...
If you have any suggestion or if you find a bug, please send an email to email@example.com.
Weather informations are provided by www.worldweatheronline.com
BACula is the simplest BAC calculator in the market. Just set the time you started drinking and increment your drinks as the night goes on. Additionally, BACula allows you to share you "accomplishments" via Facebook, Twitter or SMS!
BACula is still under active development and I'll try and implement any changes that you suggest as quickly as I can. Just visit https://sites.google.com/site/mootpointhero/ and let me know of any features you want or bugs that need to be resolved.