Connecting your Copenhagen Blinds by Art Andersen CPH to the app turns your iPhone/iPad into a remote control. You can now raise, lower and tilt your Blinds, and you can even schedule your Blinds to secure optimal indoor climate.
Venetian Blinds is an ancient invention and not a lot has happened the last few hundred years. No product development, no new technology, just the same principal.
However, Venetian Blinds are still pretty genius. They can control how much light you get; they can soften the light and prevent people from looking in. They can hinder the damaging UV beams from the sun light.
But the old construction of Venetian Blinds does have disadvantages too. The slats do not blacken entirely, and the holes in the slats will always let in sunlight.
And as we all know Venetian Blinds are difficult to clean!
Art Andersen of Copenhagen, has worked professionally with sun shading for over 35 years, and they have now successfully re-invented and re-designed the blinds.
We call them: Copenhagen Blinds
- Connect your Copenhagen Blinds to the application
- An easy in-app installation guide helps you through this process
- Then pair your Blinds and other devices
- Now you can control your blinds from your phone or tablet – even when you are not at home
- Raise, lower and tilt the Blinds
- Name your Copenhagen Blinds
- Group your Blinds for easy control of multiple Blinds
- Schedule your Copenhagen Blinds to fit your weekly rhythm and set scenes
- Operate Copenhagen Blinds in multiple locations or sent them to update and adjust automatically when adding a light-sensor
- Invite other users in the household to control the Copenhagen Blinds
- Receive notifications when important instances occur
Get more information and purchase the Copenhagen Blinds on www.byArtAndersenCPH.com.