From now on you only need one app to access the most important means of transportation in the Izu area. As a special feature you can also easily find & gather information on tourist attractions. Save time, don’t miss any hotspots and always get the best connection by using our multimodality mobility as a service app!
Why should you use the Izuko app?
- Get information on connections and departure times of buses and trains across the entire Izu area and buy tickets with just a couple of clicks receiving your digital free pass on your smartphone immediately which is valid for two days. Initially, the Izuko East Pass and Izuko Wide Pass will be included in the app.
- Book on-demand shuttles in the Shimoda area which is free of charge!
- Points of interest (POI) feature: See several tourist hotspots on the virtual map. Depending on the attraction, you either receive information on the attraction only or you can also buy tickets (such as for the Shimoda floating aquarium or the Izu Granpal Amusement Park) or get discounts.
- Easy access to local bike sharing providers with just one click: Access the websites from the regional bike sharing providers Hello Cycling and Izu Potter as well the car rental provider JR Rent-a-car.
- Only one payment profile needed: Simply enter your credit card details once and start buying your digital pass.
- You receive all invoices directly on your smartphone, so you never lose track of your spendings.
🔎 Fast and convenient route planning
📲 Real time bus and train schedule
🚌 Book 2-day free pass for buses
🚅 Book 2-day free pass for trains
🚐 Order Mirai-Share on-demand shuttles for free
🎡 Discover tourist hotspots
🚴 Find bike rental stations from Hello Cycling and Izu Potter
🚗 Find car rental stations from JR Rent-a-car
All-in-One app. It has never been easier to find your way through the Izu area!
Supported providers of transportation
- Local public transport
- Shimoda on-demand shuttle (for free!)
- Hello Cycling and Izu Potter (deeplink to the operators’ websites)
- JR Rent-a-car (deeplink to the operators’ websites)
If you have questions or feedback please contact us directly. We will help you straight away!