The software is designed to help tailors and fashion designers digitize their profession. Among other things, the software keeps records of all sewing tasks in a Tailoring shop.
Features of this app includes:
Sleek, user-friendly interface
Over 1000+ cloth sample designs (cloth catalog)
Documenting of Customers information (including capturing or uploading customers design)
Reports with quick filtering capability to display customers matching any combination of selected criteria (such as customers with pending jobs, customers owing etc.)
Online and offline data backup
Effective task reminder
Add, Edit or delete cloth categories
Demo and premium versions available
Link to tutorial site
We don't just mean "eCard" (although Postino can do that too).
We mean "a real, physical postcard".
That's right, we print your postcards on super high-quality paper and send them worldwide in few days. How cool is that?
Can you imagine the surprise of your friends and family when they receive your postcard in the mailbox, with yourself in the photo, your message and your signature? It's even cheaper than most normal postcards+stamps you buy in the local stores, without the hassle!
▸ Login FACEBOOK
(You can share your stamps on your iPhone, Android, WindowsPhone, Facebook App and the postcard you just sent)
* Physical postcards are printed on super high-quality paper and delivered worldwide.
* Snap a new photo or pick one from the library.
* Photo can be zoomed and positioned accurately.
* Many built-in beautiful frames.
* Draw a signature, message or picture with your finger.
* Optionally include your GPS location in the postcard.
* Easily check the delivery status of your postcards.
- Complete and filterable list of all supported cities.
- Shows a lot of information: time of departure and arrival, train number and train type, for all intermediary stations. It also shows the prices for first and second class, the platform the train will arrive at, delays, and more.
- The search returns all possible travel solutions, not just those considered "optimal". This allows to see solutions that might be slower but cheaper.
- The search takes a few seconds, consumes a few KB of data, but it will include as many as 20 complete solutions in a single step.