The application gives you the freedom to utilize a wide range of Android applications for personal use, confident in the knowledge that you will always be using your Android device within your IT teams guidelines and your company data is secure.
Use it to get access to further applications that have already been approved by your internal IT team.
This service requires central integration by your IT team. If you feel this service could be of benefit to your ogranisation please contact your local IT team and ask them to contact their Vodafone account manager. Alternatively, contact us at the link below.
The Vodafone Secure Device Manager application will not operate without the required back-end Vodafone Secure Device Manager console.
Vodafone Secure Device Manager is a device management solution that lets you secure, monitor, manage and support your entire fleet of smartphones including Android 2.2 or later devices. The Android agent will only work in conjunction with the Vodafone Secure Device Manager console.
This business solution provides your IT department with a single, integrated view of all mobile devices across the organisation, allowing you to increase help desk efficiency, reduce support costs and improve the overall support experience.
Vodafone Secure Device Manager is a web-based solution, providing flexible deployment options to meet different customer IT environments. The back-end server is available as:
• Cloud Based (Software-as-a-Service)
• On-Premise Installation
Vodafone Secure Device Manager provides the following functionality:
• Centralised Over-the-Air Deployments
• Deployment of Business Applications
• Asset Management of all Android 2.2+ devices
• Over-the-Air Enrolments
• Over-the-Air Configurations Management
• Device Security and Policy Enforcement
• Remote Lock & Wipe
• GPS Tracking and Mapping
• Device Grouping and Multi Device Management
• Intelligent Notification and Reporting
Instructions for agent activation:
1) Download and install the Vodafone Secure Device Manager Android agent on your device through Google play (formerly Android Market).
2) Once you have installed the agent onto your device, activate the agent with the server URL, activation code and user credentials as provided by your company IT Administrator.
3) Once completed, your IT Manager can remotely configure your device ensuring it complies with your organisation’s business policies.
If you need assistance or are experiencing problems with the Vodafone Secure Device Manager Android agent or the general Vodafone Secure Device Manager service, please contact your local organisation’s IT support team.
1) Keep up with the latest, Tweet about the conference (# VBSSME Beyond ) from participants and speakers
2) Access the venue map, pictures and message
3) Navigate the conference with ease, and don't miss second of BEYOND and esteemed speakers at National SME Meet 2014 set for March 19-21 ‘2014 in Goa
4) This app helps attendees stay connected with the schedule, speakers, and other event related information.
L'account di accesso viene rilasciato da Vodafone previa sottoscrizione.
- Acquisizione dati di tipo:
• Data e Ora
• Disegno a mano libera
• Selezione da liste precompilate
• ...e molto altro
The Managed Browser application provides a safe and accessible alternative to the native web browser for Android managed device users. Corporate IT administrators can customise and configure the Managed Browser to meet unique business and end-user needs, whether the need is to restrict web access from certain websites or to provide a secure internet ""kiosk"" for devices used as a mobile point of sale. By securing all internet transactions and limiting internet access to custom-defined websites in the Managed Browser's Kiosk and Restricted modes, the Managed Browser gives your business the benefits of mobile technology but with fewer distractions and risks.
The administrator can remotely customise and configure the Managed Browser simultaneously with other MDM policies from the centralised VSDM web-based console, providing centralised and easy access to your business' mobile device management and security policies.
There are two main steps required to customise the Vodafone Managed Browser:
- Configure the Security Settings
- Enable a Secure Browser Operation Mode
To begin customising the Managed Browser settings, login to the VSDM Web Console and Navigate to the Managed Browser settings page by selecting Configuration: System Settings: Device: General: Managed Browser.
The Settings page is the primary location for creating and editing all Managed Browser policies. There are two views, Security and Mode. Select a tab to edit the associated settings:
1) Security-Default view that provides options for enabling/disabling features in the Managed Browser that may be a security concern.
2) Mode-Allows the administrator to configure the Secure Browser to one of two modes:
- Kiosk mode restricts users to a single landing page in the browser.
- Restricted mode employs either a blacklist policy for restricted sites or a whitelist policy to limit browsing to allowed sites.
If you need assistance or are experiencing problems with the Vodafone Managed Browser application or VSDM service please contact your local IT support team.
- View and manage your visitors, your arrivals and your departures anytime, anywhere.
- Manage and edit your availability plan and your reservations.
- View and process your customers and tasks.
Vodafone for hotels can be accessed safely from anywhere, anytime, and from any type of device connected to the Internet.
Your data are safe and stored in secure servers which are constantly backed up following high physical and digital standards.
Note: Vodafone for hotels Mobile requires a Vodafone for hotels account. Download the app and use your existing Vodafone for hotels account credentials or create a new Vodafone for hotels account.
Postpaid customers can
• View current bill details, charges, unbilled amount, credit limit etc.
• Pay bills (with Credit Card, Debit Card and Net Banking) and view recent payments made
• View/Change Bill preferences.
• View current voice plan details, data plan details and recent data usage.
• Activate / Deactivate Value Added Services
• Track status of recent service requests / complaints
• View and subscribe to Best Offers.
Prepaid customers can
• View and subscribe to Best Offers.
• Check main and bonus balance
• Recharge account with Credit Card, Debit Card and Net Banking
• View recent recharges and deductions
• View current data plan details and data usage.
• Activate / Deactivate Value Added Services
• Track status of recent service requests / complaints
Things to remember
• The app can be used by Vodafone India customers only (not available for business customers)
• You will need a valid My Vodafone Login ID and password to use the app
• You can use your existing Login ID and password (created on Vodafone India website). Else you can create a Login ID within the app (using Register option).
• Same Login ID and Password can be used on Web and the app.
• For new Vodafone customers or one’s who have recently migrated (pre-post), some account information will be available only after your first bill
• Purchase of the application is free however download charges do apply for downloading from the Google Play
• Data charges apply for the app usage and are based on your plan rates
• If you use the app abroad, standard international charges will apply
For more help with the app, speak to your local Vodafone Customer Care or call 111.
- The current Mobile Wi-Fi Battery level
- Signal strength of connection
- Network and connection status
- Time connected
- Number of Devices Connected to the Mobile Wi-Fi
- Total data used
- SMS status
Met deze app heb je toegang tot relevante informatie zoals je tegoed, rekeningen, contract einddatum en kun je 24/7 chatten met onze klantenservice. De app is geschikt voor Vodafone klanten met een abonnement en/of prepaid-telefoon.
* Bekijk eenvoudig je bel-, sms-, datategoed
* Beheer en bekijk eenvoudig BloX voordeelbundels
* Inzicht in betaalde en niet betaalde rekeningen
* Inzien van je contract einddatum
* Opwaarderen van prepaid-tegoed
* Eenvoudig buitenland-tarieven opzoeken
* Direct contact met helpdesk of 24/7 webcrew
Heb je vragen of suggesties of gaat er iets mis? Bezoek dan het Vodafone Forum via de app of via forum.vodafone.nl.
¿Qué puedes hacer desde la aplicación? Entre otras cosas:
- Consultar tu consumo de voz y datos.
- Revisar el importe de tus facturas y descargarlas cuando quieras.
- Recargar tu tarjeta prepago y no quedarte nunca sin saldo.
- Buscar las tiendas Vodafone más cercanas.
- ¡Y muchas más cosas!
El uso de la app es totalmente gratuito estés donde estés y sea cual sea tu tarifa (incluso si estás en el extranjero).
Para usarla solo necesitarás tu Smartphone o Tablet y estar dado de alta en Mi Vodafone. Si todavía no tienes tu clave o si no la recuerdas pásate por www.vodafone.es/mivodafone y hazte con ella.
Esta app la pueden utilizar:
- Particulares de Contrato o tarjeta Prepago
- Autónomos autorizados
- Líneas de empresa
Si no eres de ninguno de estos tipos de cliente no te preocupes, porque también puedes gestionar todos tus servicios desde la web de Vodafone (www.vodafone.es/mivodafone)
- See the minutes, texts and internet you’ve used if you’re on Pay monthly
- Check your credit and Vodafone Freebees allowance if you’re on Pay as you go
- See details of your plan
- Check when you can upgrade
- Going abroad? The app will ask you to opt in to Vodafone EuroTraveller and help reduce your roaming costs
- Pay as you go customers can now check their Vodafone Freebee Rewardz Pointz
- Find and connect to BT Wi-fi hotspots
- Get answers to the most frequently asked questions
- Log into My Account where you can check your bill if you’re on Pay monthly or Top-up if you’re on Pay as you go
Things to remember:
- Account information isn’t available for business customers
- You must be a Vodafone UK customer to use the app
- If you’re new to Vodafone or have recently upgraded, your account information won’t be available until after your first bill
- The app’s free, but any internet you use to access the Wi-Fi Finder will be taken from your monthly allowance
- If you use the app abroad, you’ll pay our standard international charges
For more help with the app, visit our eForum on the Vodafone UK website.
Vodafone Message+ gives you the freedom to communicate with more than just words, integrating the reliability of SMS and the richness of chat in one inbox.
Vodafone Message+ is a new messaging service for Vodafone customers that allows you to chat with other Message+ users and send texts to everyone else; getting all your replies back to one inbox. You could replace your text messaging inbox with Vodafone Message+!
Discover everything that Vodafone Message+ offers:
• Reassurance that your message will be delivered to contacts on any mobile and any network
• Get all your sms and chat replies back in one single inbox and in one message thread per contact
• Download it and start sending messages and sharing photos, audio, videos, emoticons and emojis with contacts immediately, even if they do not have Message+ installed
• Communicate with friends using more than just words:
- Share your photos, videos, audio clips, voice notes, location and more
- Express yourself with smileys including emoticons and emojis
• Text or chat one to one with contacts who have Vodafone Message+
• Get message ‘sent’ and ‘delivered’ notifications
• See message ‘read’ notifications for chat
• See ‘online’ and ‘is typing...’ notifications for chat
• See ‘last seen’ notifications for chat
• Have group conversations and share photos, audio, videos, emoticons and emojis with several contacts who have Message+ at the same time
SMS and MMS messages will be charged according to your Vodafone price plan. Chat messages will use your internet connection and data allowance (mobile or Wi-Fi).
Download Vodafone Message+ for free now and get the best of sms and chat in one inbox.
Please read and agree to the Vodafone Message+ terms and conditions before downloading and using Vodafone Message+ to communicate and share with friends.
South Africa: http://www.vodafone.com/content/apps/ext/messageplus/android/en_za/legal.html
New Zealand: http://www.vodafone.com/content/apps/ext/messageplus/android/en_nz/legal.html
• Check Data Consumptions
• Add Addons
• See current balance, top up your phone and pay Vodafone invoices
• See Clube Viva Points and offer
• Activate and Deactivate Services
• See highlight and promotions
Accessing My Vodafone is free in Portugal in the Vodafone mobile network and can also be used via Wi-Fi.
The application is available for all Vodafone customers.
Do you sometimes need to connect easily and consistently to Wi-Fi while on the move? Connect to the Vodafone Global Wi-Fi service with your Android powered device!
We offer a worldwide Wi-Fi service, which connects your android device to more than 1.1 million commercial Wi-Fi hotspots in over 100 countries. It is so simple to use - A single username and password is provided to each user to register for the service, after that there is no need to re-enter your username and password each time you use the service.
Subscribe to this service and you’ll enjoy great cost savings with access across the world at many airports, hotels, convention centres, coffee shops, fast food chains plus many other retail and small business hubs.
As this is a global service, you only need to subscribe once and you’ll get total predictability on costs from one month to the next, with nothing additional to pay when connecting to one of our commercial Wi-Fi hotspots.
*** Vodafone Global Wi-Fi is for Vodafone corporate customers only – please contact your Vodafone account manager if you’re interested in getting this service ***
If you have a Vodafone Global Wi-Fi account:
1. Download the free ‘Vodafone Global Wi-Fi’ app from the ‘Google Play Store’
2. Get your username and password from your IT help desk
3. Register for the service by entering your username and password within the registration page of the client.
Vodafone Presentation Showcase will put the information that you need at your fingertips. No more time wasted hunting for the right brochure or presentation, no more using an old version. With Vodafone Presentation Showcase you'll be able to present to your prospects like never before
Consistently branded sales collateral, advertising messages and ordering facilities can be organised and dispatched directly to any remotely located team or sales force instantly, with no print or delivery costs.
Vodafone Presentation Showcase is a complete collateral management system and sales toolkit that’s never out of date.
- Reduce risk: keep expired information out of circulation
- Increase speed to market: with no print or delivery lead times, get collateral to your teams instantly
- Simplify the sales process: all of the information your team needs, in one place
- Control: field-based teams can only use what is made available to them through the app. You can protect sensitive files behind passwords and choose which files are sharable via email
- Save money: no pre-press, printing, storage or courier costs
- Present professionally: use the latest in mobile technology to present your solutions
- Analyse your top performers: see what presentations they are using and when.
- Easy to use: it’s in the cloud, it’s easy, it’s intuitive
- Customise your showcases with your brand colours, icons, logos and menu templates
- Drag and drop your existing collateral and files
- Secure cloud data storage
- Rich presentations
- Automatic video transcoding
Global service support desk available"